Best Served Hot Ch. 02

Story Info
Maria gets her revenge.
3.8k words
2.84
59.2k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 05/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank pulled off his jacket: Christ, he had a gun holstered in the middle of his back, and other cop stuff on his belt.

He went to her. This big man took her softly in his arms, and then stroked her small face. He kissed her, softly. She kissed him back, hard.

"Hey! Not so fast, girl. Slow down, relax a little. I know you want to get even," he said, "but sex should be fun, too. That's kinda the point of it. I'll show you. And it'll make getting even with him a real pleasure. I'll make sure it's real good for both of us, and real bad for him."

He spoke softly, kindly, to her - he was good at seduction.

He took her over to the bed, helped her sit, then gently had her lie back.

He looked at me. "Yo! Watch this, jerk! You're gonna learn how you should treat a woman like this." The voice he used with me was straight out of a cop movie, low, and menacing.

Right about then I got stupid again.

"The hell you say! Get your ass out of my fucking house!" I shouted,fists balled, rushing at him.

A second later I was on the floor, and in a moment my hands were cuffed behind me around the back of a chair. Talk about proving I wasn't so smart! What was that move he made on me - some kind of judo shit?

"Son, you just fucked up big-time! You just messed with a police officer, boy. Now, let explain this to you; you only got two choices here. You can either sit quietly and watch like this woman wants you to while her and me get it on, or you get to live through a world of hurt, and then, after all that pain and hurting, you're still gonna sit there quietly and watch her getting fucked, just like she wants you to, you'll just be doing it with a lot more bruises." he said in a low voice to me while he cuffed me.

I was furious! My blood was boiling! I . . I . . I . . .

I sat quietly.

Hey! I'M CUFFED TO A FUCKING CHAIR! I'm stupid but I'm not THAT stupid!

He got that damned belt full of hardware off. Pepper spray, all kinds of bad things on there, and there was that gun, too.

Ok, I kinda decided to behave, for a while at least.

Soon, they were each lying on their sides, facing each other. His arms were around her, while hers were sort of down between them.

He was softly stroking her back, cooing to her, comforting her and kissing her. "We want to show him how you want to be treated, now don't we?" he asked, and she nodded her agreement.

"Well, maybe you should kiss me back some, then."

She nodded again, and her hands moved around him, and I saw his mouth open on hers, and then, hers, too, and soon they were kissing with real passion.

"There, that wasn't so bad, was it?" he wanted to know, and she looked at me, then at him, and nodded her agreement.

"Hey, Mr. 'no big deal'. Did you like that?", she called out, "Did you like watching this big black man kissing me, feeding me his tongue? Huh, well watch this."

And she initiated the next kiss, and while she was kissing him, and while he was stroking her back, I saw. . .

I saw. . .

I saw her move one leg up, and over his hip, and inch closer, and now their bodies were very close together, and her leg was draped over him.

That's how we always started - or used to start anyway, before Cleveland - sex! But that was only for ME!

Their kiss broke again, and again he was murmurring something to her, and she looked at me, at the pained and awful expression that had to be on my face, and giggled, then turned back to Frank, and they were kissing again, Now her hand, the one that had been on his back, was rubbing along his hip, and his leg. She was pulling him to her now every bit as much as he was pulling her to him.

The kiss broke. Frank moved from beside her, and sat up. He pulled off his polo shirt, kicked off his boat shoes. He threw the shirt on me. "Watch and learn, asshole, watch and learn," his cop voice said, and now when he lay down again her arms found flesh, not shirt, and pulled that flesh, that body, closer. The contrast between her arm, so pale, and his back, so black, was devastating to me. So was the gleam I could see in her eyes as she rubbed his black torso.

There was another passion filled kiss, and his hand went from her back, to her robe-covered hip, and down to her leg, to the pale white skin of her leg.

Again, the kiss broke. He was whispering, cooing, "this *is* what you wanted, isn't it?" and she was nodding yes, and then his hand was on her leg, that black hand on that pale skin, and he pulled her leg even more over him, exposing more leg, and parting them more, too.

His hand moved down, he was touching her skin, her knee, and the contrast in color was too dramatic to believe. Now his hand began an slow upward journey, under her robe, along the inside of her leg, but she wasn't looking at him anymore, she was watching me. As his hand moved higher, closer, she said "This isn't too big a deal for you, is it ,Al, watching your wife kissing another man, and a black man at that, right here in your bedroom, right here in front of you, and all you can do is watch her. . ." and then she gasped several times, because it was a big deal, and his hand wasn't moving up any more, it was right where he wanted it, right where she wanted it, and now, although covered with her robe, I knew he was touching her where only I had touched, before.

She stopped looking at me, and closed her eyes, and moved so that she could kiss him again, and her leg was moving, too, even more over him, opening herself wider, making it still easier for him! And I watched her.

I wanted to kill her. I wanted to kill him. I wanted to die. I wanted Cleveland to have never happened. I wanted my plane to have crashed on landing. I just prayed for it to end.

But it didn't.

Now she was kissing a stranger, and being finger fucked just three feet in front of me, and I was watching her give herself wantonly to this guy and, yes, it was a very, very big deal.

"OK, I've learned my lesson, Maria, please stop" I said - almost crying.

"So, Maria, is this just about learning a lesson, or is it about revenge, and showing him you know how to fuck around and have fun, too?" I heard Frank ask.

Maria looked over at me, sobbing, handcuffed to a chair.

"It's revenge, Frank. Revenge, and fun," she said.

"Good."

They continued, he with his hand continuing to move between her legs, she, kissing him, holding him, and then, her hand, the one on his back, moved down, until it was at his waistline, and her fingers were under the waistband of his slacks, on his hip, and she continued to kiss and be kissed, and to be fingered.

Then Frank's hand, the one whose fingers glistened with moisture now, came out from under her robe, and he said "let me help", and they were both fumbling at his belt, pulling. I heard snaps releasing, and a zipper, and now her fingers, which couldn't get past his waistband because it was too tight, could, and now her hand went under, along his hip. Only her wrist was visible, now, her hand was on his bare hip, under his pants, unimpeded by a tight belt. . .

He broke the kiss with her, and his hand, the one that hand been touching her, covered her hand, the one on his hip, under his pants.

He looked at her, and took that hand by the wrist, and said "Let me show you what I got for you. HEY! You watching this, white boy? Pay attention. Watch her eyes." and I saw their hands moving, his guiding hers, under his slacks, between them and then she gasped a little, and he closed his eyes, and I knew.

"Ohhhh, yeahhhh. She found it! Damn! I think she likes it, white boy. She's like a kid in a candy store."

He confirmed what I knew. "Can you feel how excited you make me, baby? You like that?"

She nodded yes.

"And you know what I'm gonna to do with that, don't you?" and she nodded yes again.

"And you want it, too, don't you, girl?" and she nodded again.

"Why don't you tell old Al what your feeling, and how it feels, baby. I'll bet he really wants to know, don't you Al?"

"I'm touching his hard cock, Al, and it feels so hot, and big, and thick, and I really like touching it, just like that whore must have liked touching yours, you maggot."

And they kissed again, but this time, as they kissed, as he was stroking her, putting his fingers in her again, and she was stroking him, too.

I wanted to die. I couldn't take my eyes off this scene, my own cock was erect, but watching my own wife with another man had my stomach cramped, my arms straining against the cuffs: this was a very big, very bad thing.

And then, he stopped.

Please, God, let them stay stopped!

Frank sat up, and Maria sat up, too, and they looked at me, and Maria said "See, 'it's no big thing', is it Al?", then Frank was reaching for the sash of her robe, and then it was undone.

The robe opened, showing skin from her neck to her navel.

I thought "She can't be doing this", but Frank was shifting now, pushing at his own pants, and I saw his ass, and his cock - big, black, and erect, and he said "Be sure to show him what you're doing, Maria. We wouldn't want him to miss anything would we? Wanna be sure he gets the full effect."

She had been looking at him, struggling with his pants, and had been staring at that erect cock, hard for her. She broke that stare, looked at me first, and then she stood beside the bed, looking at him, and then at me again with an odd, mean smile on her face and an almost scary light in her eyes..

"You remember you told me this was 'no big thing', Al. Still think so? Looks pretty big to me. And long, too."

The robe was only loosely fastened, and she faced me, and got the sash untied, and I saw the robe open, exposing skin now, first neck, then cleavage, and belly, and that dark triangle at her pelvis, and she shrugged it to her shoulders

"Still 'no big deal', Al? You just keep watching," and now she was completely exposed, breasts, nipples, cunt, and the robe went down her arms and on the floor,

and now she stood there naked in front of Frank,

and he was naked and erect in front of her,

and, yes, it was a very big deal.

"Frank, you told me you had sex with lots of black women and lots of white women, too. I'm afraid I don't have a lot of experience at all. Just Al. You'll have to show me what's good!"

He reached for her, and somehow, she was on her back.

He knelt beside her, took her head in his hands, tilted it so that her ear was facing him. I could see his tongue touching it, and I could see her quiver with the touch.

"I'll show you all you want to know", he said, and now his mouth was at her neck, and her hands were holding his head there.

He moved again, and was almost on his side, now, his head over her breast, and then, he was suckling at it. Her own hips were starting to make those small motions, her hands were holding him to her tits.

But he moved again, his tongue tracing down betwen her breasts, to her belly, and then to her hip.

Her legs had parted, inviting him, and now he was almost laying beside her, his cock not far from her head.

"You want this, don't you?" he asked, and she said, in a soft but ragged voice, "yes, I want this. I need this."

His arms, which had been supporting him, moved to, then around, her hips, hugging them to him. His mouth moved closer, but then he rolled onto his back, and carried her with him, so that she was laying ontop of him. His hands went around her hips, his hands, between her legs, to her vulva, and his fingers spread her lips. I could see all of that, and could see her back arch as his fingers and tongue touched and tasted and explored.

And they made sure I had a great ringside view. Ever felt like your guts just dropped right out of your body?

He paused after a few minutes.

"Maria, don't you think you should be doing something to my prick while I do this to your cunt? Al might be getting bored over there."

She looked me straight in the eye then looked back at Frank's cock. She didn't answer, but I did see her head move down, and from Frank's reaction I knew he could feel her hot breath on his scrotum, her lips on his shaft, the small bites she liked to give me, her tongue, her mouth. She finally began "bobbin' his knob" and I felt like shit.

"Al, you seein' all this OK? I mean, if you can't see we'll gladly move you closer. Get back to work, girl, you're doin' good."

And she did. Unfortunately, I could see all too well just how enthusiastically she got back to her work.

After a few eternities, even that ended, and he rolled again, so that she was on her back again.

Frank moved on top of her, and was between her legs, and now there was a pause.

I hoped they were stopping, that maybe he had already come, but. . .

He said "You know what's going to happen now, don't you?"

She didn't answer out loud, but her legs opened even more.

"You want it, don't you?"

She just nodded her head.

"Hey, shithead! I'm gonna fuck the hell outta' your wife now, OK? She's gonna love it and you're gonna hate it but mostly you're gonna really hate seein' just how MUCH she's gonna love it."

"Now watch closely, asshole, 'cause I'm about to just ease the head in. Damn, that's tight. Old Al must be hung like a mouse! Well, hang on sugar, 'cause you are about to get the full ride from a real man's cock."

There was sweat on his back, and his hips flexed, and Maria's legs, which had been bent at the knees, now lifted up over his shoulders, then all the way back over hers, the inside of her thighs now turned up as he held her ankles spreading her wide into a "V". And she moaned, and made those soft loving noises, noises that until now only I had heard, and Frank's noises got louder as he inched his way into her, and so did hers until she was almost screaming.

I felt kinda like screaming myself.

My own stomach was in knots, but I watched with blurred vision and unfocused eyes the timeless rhythm being acted on the bed, my bed,. . . our bed.

He was IN her now, all the way inside her, sunk to the hilt. It wasn't enough that they'd kissed, that they'd touched, that they went down on each other, now this sonofabitch's fucking cock was sunk in her all the way up to his balls! Then out and all the way back in again till his nuts slapped her asshole. And again. And again. And. . .

And the little bitch was loving every godamned inch of it. I know that for a fact because she said so. . . several times . . . loudly.

I didn't think things couldn't get any worse, but Frank's tempo increased, and he was saying "This is what I've been wanting to put in you baby. You love it, don't you?", and now he was thrusting hard and fast, spreading her wide and grinning at me, and her breasts were rocking with their motion and all I could do was watch.

"How's that feel, baby? That feelin' good to ya? Hey Al, you catching all this? Pay attention, asshole. It'd be a shame if we had to do this all over 'cause you weren't watching. Time to watch your sweet wife cum now. Watch her cum on my dick."

And she did. Then she did it again. And again.

After a few lifetimes of this, he flipped her over on her belly, lifted her hips and plunged back into her. Now I had to watch his grinning, mocking face as he pounded my Maria's cunt, shuttling in and outlike a Zinger sewing machine and had to watch Maria's face screwing up as she came again and again, moaning and screaming, her hands clawing at the sheets and I could see the look in her eyes as they watched me watching her getting royally ploughed.

Those eyes were laughing.

Laughing at me.

"Hey, Al," Frank called, "I think I'm about to come. What do you think, should I shoot it inside your wife's cunt?"

I shook my head no.

"Al says no, baby. What do you say?"

"No, Frank, not inside me."

"Well that's one for and two against. Tell you what, Al, how 'bout if I pull out of Maria and come over there and shoot it in your face. I can make you open your mouth, you know. How 'bout that, then?"

"No fucking way! Hell no!"

"Then I guess you're gonna have to change your vote, aren't you? Say it, Al. Tell me you want me to come inside your wife's pussy. Say it loud so we can all hear you."

What else could I do?

"I want you to come inside her, Frank."

Maria stared at me with contempt. I deserved it, believe me. It was nothing compared to what I felt for myself right then.

Frank pulled out and started towards me.

"You didn't say please. Say please, Al."

"Please, Frank! Please come inside my wife!"

You're sure, Al?"

I nodded, sobbing now, "Yes, please come in her."

Frank went back to the bed and got behind Maria, "Well, if that's how you really feel about it, Al, the ayes have it!" And he grabbed her hips and shoved in deep and her hands were between them, milking him, and I knew what he was putting into her, because he'd hold each thrust a bit longer, and ram her in exactly the same way I do when I come in her, and now I knew screwing around was a lot worse than I had ever imagined.

"You feelin' that, baby? You feelin my cum filling you up?"

Now he reached down and twisted her nipples.

Maria started coming so hard she nearly bucked him off at first then she scrunched her eyes closed and pulled some of the sheet into her mouth, biting hard onto that sheet, muffling her noises. The bucking reduced to spasmodic jerks almost as if she were getting electric shocks. I was nearly sick and turned my head away.

"Hey, Al, Al! You seein' all this? I think your little wife has found herself a cock she likes better than yours. A real man's cock. And just think, it's all because you had to go and fuck around. Yessiree, I do love those cheatin' husbands. I get me more ass that way than you'd ever believe. Here you go, baby, I got just a little bit more for you."

And, after a while, the movement stopped, except for her small shudders.

And, still later, they uncoupled.

He rolled off her, his cock still long, still wet, softening, still showing a thread of white.

They were side by side, now, exhausted, fucked out.

And after a further while, Frank got out of the bed.

"Man, I sure hope you fuck around a lot", he said to me, "She's a great piece of ass, and I got some friends who would really like to do her, too". He wiped his cock on my face, "Here you go, Al. A little memento for you", then he pulled on some clothes. He bent over her, naked on the bed, his lips found hers, his fingers buried themselves in her again, too.

Then, he gave her the handcuff key - "Give them to me at the gym, and just tell me when and where you want me again" - and left.

Maria watched him go, then got up, and bathed, leaving me still cuffed to the damn chair.

When she came out from the bathroom, looking vindicated, somehow, "That was great! The best I've EVER had. I bet you didn't enjoy it nearly as much, though, poor baby. So, Al, did you think it was a big deal?"

I had tears in my eyes.

"Yes."

"Never again?"

"Never again."

"Me either"

She uncuffed me, and invited me to our bed that night. We held each other. She told me she didn't have to talk about what she did, since I saw it. But, she did demand to hear again the sordid details of my mis-adventure.

Maria didn't like any part of what happened to me, and she took particular offence at my altered pre-flight checklist.

She's insisted on flying to Cleveland with me since then, and she's added some check list innovations of her own.

-After climb out, establish and stabilize the aircraft in cruise -configuration."

-When instrument meteorological conditions exist ( that means -the weather is bad enough so that casual eyeball flying -{a.k.a. visual flight rules} is not permitted, and 'positive separation' -of aircraft is supposedly assured by flying under IFR ), the pilot in -command at his or her option may:

-Engage auto pilot.

12