Best Skiing Holiday

Story Info
Husband and wife meet a like minded couple in Austrian sauna.
1.4k words
4.22
53.3k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were in Austria skiing over the holidays and headed back to the hotel about three-ish for a sauna before the rush started. As we changed in the mixed area when we were joined by another couple, she was in her late 30s and very good looking, tall with blonde hair, together with a man we assumed was her husband, and who appeared to be a few years older.

Anyway she got quite chatty as they stripped and I was delighted to see that she was shaved bare and had no compunctions about walking around naked. I noticed her husband was also quick to notice, that Mandy was shaved as well. We got on well and entered the sauna together, the men on the top bench and the girls on the bottom.

We relaxed and chatted until we had enough and showered. We met them again in the bar later and had a good time where we introduced ourselves and discovered they were not married.

The following day we again arrived back at our hotel about the same time, and stripped for the sauna, a little disappointed that our friends were not there. I was sitting down drying, and Mandy was still in the shower when they appeared in their gowns, saying they had come down from the slopes early and gone for a nap.

Linda, just stood a couple of feet in front of me and took of her robe and hung it at the side of me, boldly letting me see they had had, a bit more than a nap. She obviously knew I knew that she was proudly showing me her gaping pussy before they went into the sauna. Fuck that was arousing! As soon as we were on our own I told Mandy about it and we enjoyed a long slow shag before dinner.

We met them later in the bar after dinner and I teased Linda a bit about her "nap" which she laughed off, saying, "your very observant aren't you, no secrets around here then." nod nod, wink wink,

The following day they were in the sauna before us, Linda was sitting on the top bench with her knees up and Simon on the lower one, leaving me the option to sit opposite her on the top. Initially we all chatted about the days skiing before starting to relax, then Simon started a flirty conversation with Mandy, while Linda began treating me to some obviously intentional, uninterrupted views of her pussy. That soon gave me a noticeable hard on, which I hoped might encourage her exhibitionistic streak further.

Then the door opened, and three lads in their late teens bustled in wearing their swimming costumes. That totally crushed the ambience! Fair play to Linda, she drew their attention to the notice stating that only towels were allowed for health reasons. I was delighted when they retreated, but gutted when they returned a few minutes later with just their towels and squeezed into the fairly small sauna, sitting on the benches at right angles to us. The opportunity to see a couple of attractive women in their birthday suits had obviously appealed to their inquisitive nature. Any hope of further excitement evaporated, but it was fun to watch as they used their towels to cover their growing involuntary erections.

We saw them later in the foyer, packed up and ready to go, and discovered they were with a a group of Jehovah Witnesses; I'm not too sure about their religious beliefs are but sharing a sauna with two attractive ladies with shaven pussies must have been a real revelation.

Later that night after dinner we met Linda and Simon at the bar and had quite a chuckle over the incident. Linda intimated that had she known, she would have teased them a bit more, which led to some stimulating conversation, and we arranged to meet in the sauna at an earlier time the following day.

Skiing the following day, I just couldn't get some of Linda's suggestive comments out of my mind and couldn't wait to get down to the sauna.

When we finally made it, Linda was sitting on the top and Simon on the bottom, Mandy remarked how hot it was, and sat on the lower bench giving me the option to join Linda on the top again and hopefully enjoy more uninterrupted views of Linda's delectable lips.

After the obligatory greetings, Simon started flirting with Mandy and offered to massage her aching shoulders, which she eagerly accepted; while Linda seductively alluded to how much fun we could have had the previous day. All the while cock teasing me with her eyes and leg movements.

Simon moved Mandy to face us with her legs under our seats and we watched as he stood behind her, his hands manipulating her aching shoulders, evidence of his increasing arousal occasionally brushing her back. A few minutes later, our attention was drawn to Simon asking Mandy how it felt; her only response was a satisfying, "Mmm," as his hands delved lower, to touch the upper slopes of Mandy's heaving chest.

Simon was by now, sporting an erection to be proud of, which he unashamedly rubbed against her back. He continued his manipulations getting lower until he cupped her soft breasts and allowed his thumbs to rub over her sensitive swollen nipples, causing her to swoon and lean back against him, confirming her approval.

Linda was obviously turned on by Simon's actions which I suspect were sort of pre-planned and opened her legs to casually caress her exposed slippery wetness. My shaft hardened beyond its usual capacity without any physical stimulation as I watched her calmly slip her fingers inside.

Encouraged by Mandy's reaction and Linda's obvious needs, I couldn't resist but to stroke my engorged shaft, especially witnessing the three of them in throes of blissful serenity.

Mandy couldn't see, only feel Simon's hardness as he stroked it over her shoulder and against her neck, effecting her to tilt her head sideway to intensify his sensation as he continued to massage her soft breasts, before turning on her seat to face him.

Desperate to show Mandy how much feeling her full breasts had turned him on, continued to caress her swollen nipple, all the time slowly wanking his glistening cock at her chest level.

The intensity of the moment was made more urgent when Linda warned that she has seen more skiers enter the changing room. This encouraged Simon, to begin frantically pulling on his shaft to speed up the process, and begged Mandy to cup his balls. Immediately her fingers touched his scrotum, he shot wads of his hot seed onto her glistening neck and chest.

Linda was now even further excited by seeing Simon's sperm dribble over Mandy's perspiring flesh and increased the speed of her circling motion and enthusiastically flaunted her shuddering climax to us. I sat transfixed by this awesome sight, just happy to pull my cock and soak up the ambience until Linda announced that if we were going to cum, we'd better be quick. Her words sent me over the edge, as I brought myself of to an amazing climax, which much to Linda's amusement, shot everywhere.

Even though Mandy had been quietly masturbating for most of the time she still hadn't climaxed. Then the inevitable happened again, the door opened; four young men wanted to squeeze in.

We shuffled around, Mandy and Simon now accustomed to the heat, hopped onto the top bench with us, leaving the lads to occupy the lower seats. Exhausted by their ski back to the hotel they sat in silence facing away from Mandy, seemingly not noticing Simon's semen dribbling down her glistening breasts.

In her heighten state of arousal Mandy just had to bring herself off, and so with Linda's encouragement, dropped one hand to pleasure her aching clit and excited her swollen nipple with the other. Moments later, Linda mischievously sneaked her fingers to Mandy's pussy and fingered her to a muffled orgasm, attracting the attention of one of the skiers who turned around just in time to see her shuddering climax and Linda's hand retreat.

As Mandy moved to wipe Simon's sticky cum of her chest, in a whisper I begged her not to, telling her it would be awesome to leave the sauna as she was. Knowing how much it would mean to me she smiled, excused herself and headed for the shower.

Meeting Linda and Mandy in the changing room after we showered we learned that this holiday was the first time that they had met, having made contact on an exhibitionist website.

We arranged to meet again that evening for a few drinks which lead to a bit more fun but I'll leave that for another day.