Best Slumber Party Ever Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoannaK
JoannaK
75 Followers

Kaia wore a close-fitting teddy made of what looked like smooth black leather, with mesh panels down the sides and a long zip up the front culminating in a large circular tab. But perhaps even more confronting than the teddy itself was the matching leather collar she wore around her neck, studded all around with shiny metal points.

Seated beside her on the soft doonas spread over the floor, Kimberly was also in black: a gorgeous lacy bustier to support and enhance her cleavage significantly, with matching wide-legged knickers underneath. I recognised the brand as one of the most expensive on offer at the boutiques. A gold necklace, earrings and bracelets enhanced the overall effect. I suddenly felt hollow and insecure again and Sheana and I exchanged a look: both of us wondering what on earth we had let ourselves in for.

As soon as Kim judged we had been shocked sufficiently, it seemed, she rose to retrieve our dinner and beverages from the kitchen, Kaia acting as her assistant. They wrapped dark kimonos around themselves before they left, concealing their lingerie and thankfully allowing our minds to avoid dwelling on why they had chosen to wear such things. "Elegant" - hmmm!

At least there were to be no disturbing surprises on the culinary side. Kimberly had prepared thoroughly, producing hot savoury crepes, gourmet mini-pizzas, salads and two bottles of champagne from the fridge, opening them expertly and pouring out the foaming chilled liquid for us. I made the mistake of drinking quickly on an empty stomach and, two or three overeager glasses later, began to feel giddy. The things we were saying became funnier and funnier. Even the see-through togs didn't seem so serious now - merely an amusing prank.

Some time later, after removing most of the food trays, leaving several boxes of my favourite chocolates (Guylian seashells) and ample champagne in ice-buckets, Kim seemed to pull herself together somewhat, mid-laughter, and stood with refilled glass in hand to address us, mock-formally.

"Now, girls, this is the after-dinner speech," she said, doing a brilliant impression of one of our headmistress' addresses, sending us all into hysterics. "You are all about to go your separate ways in the world, and we have tried our best to educate you in all the important things of life. But there is one area of life we have not covered in great detail, in fact, in as little detail as possible, and since you are about to leave us and enter the World, you must be educated in the facts of life, what one might term "the birds and the bees"... (We all cheered wildly.) "...and as your Head, I have taken the liberty of preparing a program for this evening through which you will receive considerable education in the 'facts'."

We applauded her excellent mimicry, but I don't think I took in all she was saying. I began to feel light-headed, relaxed and basically very, very good. The pressures of the term were behind me - all I wanted to do now was party!

Kim placed her glass on a coffee-table and turned on the T.V. and video behind her with a remote control. Dramatically, she switched off the overhead lights, the room now lit only by the television. We quietened down and rolled close together onto two doonas in front of the large screen, eager to see what form our first "lesson" would take.

Kimberly sat to one side of the screen, using the remote control to fast forward through some brief film titles I didn't catch until she pressed 'play'.

The image on the screen shocked me into silence.

The scene was a kitchen. A well-endowed Asian woman was sitting on the counter, facing the camera, her floral summer frock open all the way down the front to expose her dark-nippled breasts, the hem bunched around her waist. She was pressing a dark-skinned man's close-shaven head further into her crotch. We watched in awestruck silence as different angles showed his head and tongue moving about energetically between her thighs. As his tongue flickered back and forth over her clitoris, her dubbed sexual moaning filled our ears and my thighs clenched in response.

The volume level dropped and Kimberly began a commentary, maintaining the mock-serious "lady-like" tone we had all heard from our headmistress so often, but covering topics never heard at school assembly!

"As you can see, the man possesses a tremendously long and agile tongue with which he is able to lick, suck and otherwise stimulate thoroughly the woman's clitoris and labia until she experiences an extremely satisfying peak of female pleasure... as she does here."

The actress wriggled and heaved, locking her thighs around the actor's head as he waggled his face about with an expression of intense concentration. Although the still-rational part of my mind said she was faking it, I became acutely aware of my body's response. I was lying flat on my front with my head on a pillow, my pubic mound and breasts pressing through my thin satin chemise into the doona. The pressure on both places felt very nice and I wriggled surreptitiously for a few moments to give both areas further gentle stimulation.

"And I think you will agree, girls, from what you see here that any myths you have heard about the size of a black man's equipment may in actual fact be true."

My pulse leapt. I had seen a few boys' penises before, but none like this.

The negro man was standing now, casually supporting and stroking an engorged organ which looked far too long to be real. His cock was like a shiny black sausage, evidently hard but unable to raise itself up further than parallel to the floor. His partner quickly slipped off the bench and, to my amazement, knelt before him to accept the head of his over-sized prick into her mouth, continuing to guide it in bit by bit until roughly half had disappeared from view. With her left hand she ringed its base tightly and with her right she commenced a vigorous milking action along the remainder of the slippery stem, all the time continuing to suck hard on the swollen head.

"Although the size of his cock is obviously superior to those likely to be encountered by most girls of this school, his partner's ability in not only coping with his prodigious length without gagging but also bringing him quickly to the point of release is deserving of great admiration."

While it was impossible not to admire Kim's skill in mimicking a personal development lecture, this was still the first "adult" video I had ever seen and watching an actual sexual act being performed by real people made my pulse race and caused a rushing spread of warmth between my legs. I couldn't resist squirming my pelvis against the doona again and I wondered for a moment whether the other girls felt the same way, each of us becoming moist between the legs, secretly wanting to be able to slip hands into pants to enjoy herself while imagining what to do with that big black dick. I couldn't remember ever becoming so aroused while lying around in a group - it was fun but scary at the same time.

As the camera zoomed in on the woman's face, her cheeks hollow with the force of her sucking, she let the dark, slippery pole slowly disgorge from her lips until just the head remained to be caressed by her swirling tongue as she increased the milking speed of her hand to a furious rate. A quick shot of the man's face showed little expression, but then the camera stayed with the woman who, to my surprise, clenched her eyes shut and opened her mouth wide, her long tongue outstretched. Two seconds later, gooey liquid splattered from his cock onto her face and into her mouth, some of it dripping down onto her chin as the man spurted in huge white gushes all over her beautiful features. Yet she continued to lavish his penis with her tongue, licking long strands of sperm straight from the source, still fondling him as she did so.

"Yee-uuuk!" said Sheana, lying next to me. "That's disgusting!"

"That's a fucking lot for one load," Kaia commented. "He must have not cum for a week!"

I didn't know what to say to that. When I eventually got a boyfriend, was I supposed to allow him to cum all over my face? What did it taste like? Compared to Kaia, there was obviously a lot I didn't know.

Kimberly turned the TV off and stepped over to switch the room light back on. We all winced from the light and sat up slowly, our minds no doubt still replaying the pornographic images. I was acutely aware my bra-less nipples were poking stiffly through my top. Although I would have been so embarrassed if someone had made a comment about them, I couldn't resist sneaking a peek at everyone else to compare. To my delight, I found I was not alone: Sheana's full breasts peaked in hard tips straining against their thin covering. I couldn't see the others clearly enough to know.

"So what do you think, girls? Would you like to see another one?" Her triumphant tone and gleaming eyes told us she was certainly keen for more.

I seized the opportunity. "What other kinds do you have?" I asked, trying to sound nonchalant, as though I watched X-rated porn all the time.

Kimberly almost purred in response. "Well, darling, it all depends on what you'd most like to see. I've got men licking women... or women sucking off men... three men inside a woman at the same time?"

"What? How can they do that?" interrupted Sheana, too quickly. She clamped her hands over her mouth in embarrassment as her imagination suggested the answer to her question.

"No…they couldn't, could they? Not up her bum!" She fell backwards against me in a fit of giggles. Her warm body pressing into my breasts did nothing to make my nipples less prominent, although she didn't seem to notice the soft intrusions. Bracing my back comfortably against the sofa, I allowed her to settle against me.

"Yes, Sheana dear, that's how they do it, and sometimes she'll wank other boys as well," said Kim, again playing the teacher. "I know, let me show you. Now this I like!" Inserting the new tape, she found the scene she wanted, turned off the lights and rejoined us on the doona, reclining on her back with her head on a pillow.

Two extremely yummy boys with the most incredible bodies were having an extremely vigorous wank together. It was true about their bodies: gay or not, a great physique is a great physique and these boys were built to die for. They were sitting in a gym, supposedly after a workout and while the dialogue was somewhat banal, the visuals more than compensated. After some tongue-bashing between them that had us groaning a bit, they began working away industriously at their own overdeveloped erections. I noticed both were uncircumcised, and apart from enjoying their hard-bodied nudity, I was surprised at the difference in the methods they used to bring themselves off. The blond guy ringed his penis with thumb and middle finger and used long slow strokes from the base right up over the tip while the dark one milked himself in rapid little strokes while his other palm circled round and round on the sensitive crown. I wondered which technique boys I knew preferred.

Suddenly curious, I took a quick peek around in the semi-darkness to see how the other girls were reacting. To my right, Kaia's eyes were narrowed and her lips were forming something like a smirk as she stared lustfully at the screen. She hugged her pillow tightly to her chest. In front of me, Sheana's skin was suddenly much warmer, and I was sure her breathing was heavier. Lying at the front, Kimberly's legs were locked at the ankles with her thighs pressing together and her hands were resting with fingers interlocked tightly on her tummy. She was squeezing her thighs together rhythmically and discreetly. I could hardly believe it, but her thigh muscles continued to ripple regularly before my eyes.

The film episode finished predictably with the men pumping their sperm onto each other's rock-hard abdominals in slow motion before they rubbed their cocks together lovingly and gave each other another lingering kiss as they faded to black.

"Damn, I was beginning to enjoy that," said Kim, slowly uncurling before reaching over to turn the video off again. I bet you were, I thought, wondering when I could give my own clit the treatment it deserved.

"Who'd like some more champagne?"

"Yes please, Kimberly, but I think I need a toilet break first!" said Sheana, getting up quickly and heading for the door.

"Me too," I said, rising to follow her. I was telling the truth but I also didn't want to be left alone with Kim and Kaia just then.

Without waiting to seek directions we raced, giggling, through the house and up some stairs, Sheana beating me narrowly into the first bathroom we reached.

Taking the opportunity to explore further along the corridor from the toilet, I found a sizeable bedroom with, as I had hoped, an ensuite. The amount of champagne I had drunk made the visit longer than normal and when I emerged, feeling relieved, I looked around the room more closely.

The wall opposite the ensuite was covered with floor-to-ceiling mirrored doors, presumably hiding shelves or racks of clothes. I was startled to see another mirror set into the ceiling over the bed. I hadn't thought anyone actually had one of those - it seemed so... unsubtle or something. The bed was king-sized and covered with an eiderdown of black sheepskin-like material, soft but slightly prickly, and as I stroked it, I was surprised to discover I was leaning on a waterbed, the surface dipping beneath my weight.

Immediately, a flash of irresistible desire hit me. Perhaps it was the combination of the alcohol, the erotic videos, the sensual look and feel of the bedroom: something stirred up overwhelmingly powerful, exciting feelings lying dormant within me. I felt so young, so female, and so horny – more than ripe to start fucking. Within seconds, my wrap, chemise and undies were on the floor, and I was flat on my front in the middle of the bed with my arms and legs outstretched, the wave patterns adjusting beneath me. I savoured the deliciously prickly softness of the fur caressing every naked crevice. I rolled over and over to massage my back and my breasts. I ground my pelvis into it, luxuriating in total abandonment to tactile sensuality. I felt lost in a space built for the pleasure of the body, mind and spirit, a place where excellent sex could happen.

Coming to rest on my back, I startled myself with my reflection. I giggled, wondering what Kimberly's parents would think if they knew an 18 year old girl with stiff nipples and a damp vagina had been frolicking nude on their waterbed, rubbing herself into it for sheer pleasure.

Inspecting myself more closely, I was pleased with what I saw. My long dark hair was sleek, my green eyes were clear and bright, and my long legs were definitely spectacular. My breasts, while not as awesome as Sheana's, were a good size. Some day soon a boy would be holding them, maybe sucking on them… God, just the thought made me wet again.

I spread my legs and raised my knees, drifting into a new fantasy: I was Kimberly's mum lying in the same position here at night, looking up into the mirror and stroking my moistening cleft gently as I waited for my husband to emerge from his shower, clean and fresh, ready to make love to me. I imagined Kimberly's dad with a big hard cock, climbing on top of me, entering me smoothly, his bare buttocks clenching as each of his eager thrusts into my yielding cunt were answered by the gentle ripples of the compressed water beneath us. Whispering hot encouragement into his ear, wrapping my legs around him, I'd scrape my nails across his arse, making him shout as we drove each other to the extremes of mutual pleasure, humping together faster and faster...

Suddenly I heard someone laugh downstairs. I hugged myself and shuddered. I was still a virgin technically but the sexual "vibes" of the room were incredible. I was strongly tempted to give myself a quick orgasm but I had a sobering feeling I was already being missed downstairs so reluctantly I rolled off the bed, replaced my new night attire and checked a mirror to make sure my state of arousal wasn't too obvious. My face and neck were indeed flushed, but not so fiercely they would become a topic of conversation (I hoped).

Wandering back into the living room, I discovered yet another bottle of champagne was being consumed enthusiastically on the doonas amid much merriment. I found my glass and filled it once more, but had barely swallowed a sip before Kaia said, "Kim, I think it's time for some games, don't you?" She said it with such meaningful tone and direct eye-contact with Kim that I immediately sensed some kind of conspiracy.

Taking her time, Kimberly drained her glass before she spoke. "Ah yes, I'd almost forgotten. Listen, everyone, it is a tradition at any of my slumber parties..."

"Pillow fight!" yelled Sheana unexpectedly, raising hers in the air. Kim was evidently surprised but regained control quickly.

"No, no! Put it down! It's time for "Truth or Dare"!"

Sheana lowered her pillow slowly. A sudden frisson of tension invaded the party atmosphere. My suspicions of collusion between Kimberly and Kaia began to appear better and better founded. The standard rules of the game were simple. On her turn, each girl chose either to give a truthful answer to a question, no matter how embarrassing, or to perform a dare chosen by the asker. If the group didn't believe her answer, or if she refused to perform the dare, the asker could impose any forfeit. At other parties I'd heard about, playing this game had resulted in extreme embarrassment, even humiliation, for those forced to pay forfeits. I'd heard of girls being locked out of houses wearing only their underwear, having water poured down their pants, having their intimate secrets gossipped around the school and many other worse things. Ordinarily I probably would have tried to get another game going instead, but my inhibitions were dulled and besides, it did sound like a good idea at the time, as they say.

"As your host this evening, naturally I shall begin. The House rules are to play Truth now, and do the Dares later."

Kaia was obviously keen, jumping in straight away.

"Okay, Kim. How long have you been looking at your parents' videos and other stuff?"

"Oh, I found it all hidden away years ago but I'm fairly sure they know. Perhaps they think it's all good sex education - which it is!"

As the next asker, I felt obliged to show Kimberly and Kaia I could play the game as boldly as either of them.

"Kimberly, when we were watching the video before, the gay one... were you ... doing something naughty with yourself?"

Sheana shrieked and pulled her pillow over her face as she rolled back onto the floor. Kaia simply smirked, "Good question," and waited for Kimberly to answer.

With deliberate coolness, Kim stared me straight in the eye.

"As a matter of fact, yes, I was. Was I turning you on, darling?"

I tried to laugh, avoiding her embarrassing rejoinder but still curious about her technique. And, I admit, I really wanted her to talk about sex.

I was certain I would have to have an orgasm at least once before morning, even if I had to wait until the other three were asleep. My champagne-fuelled body felt warm and willing, tingly and responsive, a dangerously aroused state where almost anything could happen - a very "Truth or Dare" kind of mood.

Before she replied, Kimberly looked at each of us searchingly.

"All right, I'll tell you all about it. I don't mind."

Far from being embarrassed, she looked rather excited about sharing her sexual secrets.

"I used to think anyone could do it my way," she began. "The very first time, I was on a plane overseas, sitting between these two strange men. We had to sleep in our seats and I remember I was having a very sexy dream about someone or other - one of the male crew, probably - and at some point I realised I was getting extremely hot and bothered. So there I was, girls, in my nice dreamy, horny state, quite enjoying myself, you know, when all of a sudden I realised my legs were together like this, and it was feeling better and better all the time."

JoannaK
JoannaK
75 Followers