Best Slumber Party Ever Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoannaK
JoannaK
75 Followers

Kimberly rose from our circle and sat gracefully in a large lounge chair next to the desk, the folds of her wrap parting as she elaborately curled one tanned limb tightly around the other.

"So I simply did whatever felt best – just squeezing my thighs together, over and over, like this."

She closed her eyes to concentrate on her rhythm as she squeezed. Her pink tongue flicked out to lick her moist lips. "Mmmm…yes…"

I felt a strange tightness inside. It was one thing to witness a sexual act on videotape with actors exaggerating everything but here was a girl I knew personally, masturbating herself shamelessly right in front of us. It was sharply erotic to watch, half-exciting, half-disturbing, like the first time I saw a girl in my year French-kissing a boy in one of the dark corners at a dance. Then and now, to catch a sexual act performed at close quarters excited me tremendously.

Abruptly, Kimberly broke from her self-pleasuring.

"But let's not hold up the game," she said, returning to her place on the doona. I felt disappointed. I was very curious to see how she looked and sounded during orgasm, to compare with my own experiences.

Sheana recovered herself sufficiently to ask the next question. My little friend seemed even more under the influence than I was, toying with her glass and giggling constantly.

"Kimberly…(giggle)… how many different boys'… you know, dicks, have you actually seen?"

While I was surprised at such a childish type of question, I had to admit it was one I would have liked to pose myself. I often wondered how far other girls at school had gone with boys. I wouldn't have been ashamed to admit to my closest friends I hadn't had full sex with a boy myself, as yet, but I desperately hoped I wouldn't be asked about it in this situation. Instead, I was all ears, anticipating some really juicy gossip.

Kimberly's first response was to affect a bored yawn.

"How jejune. But since you ask..."

She paused to increase the suspense.

"I've seen my brother undressed, of course, nothing sensational there; let me see, two friends of his who came over here one day and went skinny-dipping, not knowing I was home - nothing awesome there either. And you all know Blake, well, he's got a HUGE one… it almost didn't fit… and of course there's Mark's as well, although his was easier." The gossip-lover in me was delighted. Blake and Mark were two of the most popular boys from our 'brother' school who had escorted Kimberly alternately to various functions over the last year. The episode where Kimberly stole Mark from a girl who had appeared on the cover of a national magazine was one of the year's most spectacular social coups, and had ensured her status. That she had used her body, as was widely suspected, to ensnare Mark was now doubtless.

"If there are no supplementary questions, shall we move on? Kaia, which part of the videos did you like best and why?"

The blonde girl took a hefty swig of her champagne before responding. "Well, these were crap compared to some, but when he was licking her out was pretty hot. Of course, it's better when there's at least one finger inside you as well." There was a lustful gleam in her eye, giving me more internal tremors.

Since she chose not to elaborate, I decided to resolve an old issue instead.

"Okay then, Truth, what was the real reason you left your last school?"

She gave me a hard look. "Funny no one else around here ever asked me that," she replied. "But what the hell. Yeah, this other girl and me got kicked out the same time 'cause we got busted with some boys behind the science block… and like, there wasn't much we could say 'cause our mouths were full!"

Sheana stared at her in disbelief while Kim simply smiled. I guessed she'd heard this tale before. But I was staggered.

"You mean you were... sucking their dicks?"

"Hey, it wasn't just any dicks. I said I wouldn't touch them unless they were straight out of the shower and even then they had to give us fifty bucks each, in advance." I was tempted to call her bluff but she had a dangerously carnal aura about her just at that moment that made it all seem weirdly possible.

Sheana was also still rather sceptical: "O.K., if you were, you know, giving them head, as you said, did you ever let a boy... cum in your mouth?"

I'd never heard Sheana talk so crudely before. Kaia laughed loudly.

"Only once. And only because this guy was so hot. God, I wanted him so bad. I gave him the best head ever, okay? You know, licking it all over, sucking it up and down hard, eating his balls, everything. And another time, some of the seniors got smart and started wanking in the toilets for a while before they came over, so they'd be close already, and a couple of them damn near came. I had to twist their balls to stop them shoving it in and out."

If she was lying, she was doing it incredibly well. But before I could think any more about a girl my age sucking off boys for money, it was my turn to face the Inquisition. Again, Kimberly led the way.

"Now, since you were so interested in my sex life before, let's find out something about yours, darling. Tell us the truth, have you ever masturbated or had sex somewhere public? If so, give us all the details."

I had to smile. Talking about sex I would have to fake but masturbation? I could go on all night if I had to.

"Well, there was one time I did it on a bus to the coast when I was up the back and there was no one near me. That was kind of fun, looking down at all the drivers while I was doing it, right up next to them. There was another time I did it in the backseat of a car at night. These two guys I knew were in the front."

"Whoa," Kaia cut in. "That's bullshit. You better tell us more."

"With pleasure. It was just before last Christmas and I had a job, singing carols at the beach. These two guys in the group, whose names I can't even remember, gave me a lift back. I suppose I was a bit horny from seeing so many guys walk around in their dick-togs all day, you know, and anyway, on the way back, these guys were talking in the front about this other girl in the group, what big boobs she had, how much they'd like to get onto her, blah blah, so I thought, fuck them, I'll do it right here in the backseat."

I hesitated, pleased to have the rapt attention of my listeners.

"So I slid my hand under my skirt and just went for it. The car was really noisy, so I didn't have to worry about any sounds but a couple of times I ripped my hand away when I thought they were about to turn around, so it was all really risky and exciting. Eventually I made it all the way, and having to keep it so quiet made it a really big one, you know? I was, like, rolling around in the back but the guys never suspected a thing. But it felt brilliant to get away with it."

Now it was their turn to look impressed.

"Wow," said Sheana, in wonder. "I would never have thought it." It was true she and I had never shared details of our sex lives before, but I sensed that after tonight, we would do so - and frequently.

"Yeah, nice one," added Kaia, her voice suggesting just a hint of new respect. "But listen: have you ever been topless or nude in public, like at the beach?"

"Sure have. At my old school, when we went on camp, we each got to make a solo walk into the bush and stay overnight in a tent by ourselves. There was heaps of time in the afternoon for nude sunbathing. I think most of the kids probably did it."

Kimberly nodded in acceptance before Sheana turned to me: "Oh, I can't think of a good one. Ummm… I know! Have you ever been out in public without underwear?"

My experience of this game had taught me it was essential to answer every question instantly, to order to minimise the group's doubting your answer. In this case, though, I knew I had a genuine incident at my fingertips.

"Sure. Last month I was at Kevin Anderson's pool party, and silly me, I went along with my togs on under my little frock, completely forgetting I'd need to change out of them when they were wet. Anyway, after I'd taken them off in one of the bedrooms, I realised what I'd done, but there was no way out of it, so I had to put my togs and towel in my bag and enjoy the rest of the party with absolutely nothing between me and my little black dress. I remember I had to be really careful about crossing my legs properly and avoiding the windy spots outside!

"His sister, Rebecca, was getting changed in there at the same time, so she knew exactly what was happening. I remember at one point she gave me a big meaningful wink from across the room. Well, I was sitting down talking to someone so I gave her a quick flash under the table where no one else could see me do it. That cracked her up! She told me later that after I'd left, she had a great time going around, telling all the boys what they'd missed. She said they didn't believe it at first but then they all got really horny about it, they wouldn't leave her alone."

"Yes, I remember her saying that. I believe it," Sheana said. Kaia and Kimberly were also prepared to let it pass, even showing some amusement.

"And now it's time to ask dear little Sheana a few things," began Kimberly. "Tell us the truth, darling, have you ever put something inside you when you were horny just to see how it felt?"

I could tell with certainty Sheana just didn't have the wits and/or lying ability to survive this game. She gasped at the very idea, rolled her eyes, twisted her hair, looked around the room and generally played for time very obviously. All she had to say was 'no' to be safe, but perhaps she felt obliged to match our outrageous examples.

"Ummm… yesss, I think I once tried something in bed one night to see how it felt. It was… a cucumber! No, no, I think it was a little zucchini… or something."

Kaia dropped her glass and punched the air in jubilation.

"That's bullshit! It's a forfeit!" she cried. Kimberly agreed and with considerable reluctance, I had to concur. My goal now was to keep the forfeit within the confines of acceptability.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked quietly.

"I think we'll give her a choice," said Kimberly. "She can either stand outside the front door for three minutes - in the nude… (Sheana gasped in horror) or she can prove that what she just lied about actually happened, by doing it again, here and now. Which one, Sheana?"

Sheana looked totally aghast, and I couldn't remember any forfeits as bad as this for a long time. I leaned over to put my arm around her and whisper in her ear.

"Do the zucchini," I said, very softly. "It'll only be for a second, you can probably fake it, and they won't be able to lock you outside." Sheana nodded slowly, looking more scared by the moment.

"I… I… I'll do the second thing," she stammered shyly at last.

Immediately Kimberly and Kaia were up and running into the adjacent kitchen, returning almost at once with a small dark-green vegetable, probably straight from the fridge.

"Alright darling, here you are. It's washed, clean and fresh, and look, Kaia's even put some nice oil on it to help it slide right in," said Kimberly. "Now go on - show us how you did what you said."

Her voice was suddenly alive and undisguised fascination gleamed sharply in her eyes, wide and bright. "Go on, don't be shy. We're all girls here, remember. We want you to teach us how it's done."

Still looking very unhappy, Sheana stood slowly on shaky legs, turned her back and did as she was directed. She reached under her singlet, very slowly tugging her plain white cotton underpants into view. I averted my eyes tactfully, looking instead at the other two who seemed completely awestruck as they stared at the crucial point between her legs about to be exposed to us all. Even then, I didn't think Sheana would really go through with it.

Stepping out of her skimpy pants at last, she turned back towards us. Squatting on her heels, she took the small but obviously phallic vegetable from Kaia with a trembling hand, looking at it doubtfully. Then, try as I might, I couldn't stop my eyes being drawn down with her hand, struck immediately by how abundantly lush her pubic triangle was, in spite of the waxing. It was also exactly the same shade as the hair around her shoulders. The unexpected sight of my friend's uncovered pussy sent a shockwave through me, perhaps an early warning of a taboo about to be broken. The disturbing vibes inside me increased as the smooth end of the zucchini began its final approach to her pink opening, her lower lips held apart now with the fingers of her other hand.

The room became utterly silent. As she gradually applied slow and gentle pressure, we all watched breathlessly as the tip of the zucchini began to disappear into her densely furred enclosure. There could be no doubt about it, it was really going inside, it was really penetrating her...

Suddenly Sheana was on her feet, throwing the zucchini to the floor and screaming at us, wild-eyed.

"No! No! No! I don't care what you horrible bitches say, I'm not going to do it!" She burst into tears and ran out of the room blindly.

There was a very long pause as the excitement in the air evaporated almost audibly and we were all left feeling embarrassed and lacking a next move. Sobering slightly, I felt ashamed I had been part of a group ganging up on a shy individual, bullying her into doing something she wasn't going to enjoy, when all we wanted was to share in some good clean fun. I decided I would have to be the one to find Sheana and try to restore the situation.

"Just tell her we were only fooling around. Tell her we'll be nice to her from now on," said Kaia as I rose, and just before I left the room, I heard her say to Kimberly, "Meanwhile, let's stick it back in the fridge. Maybe we can watch your brother eat it sometime."

Their raucous laughter continued to ricochet around my mind, muddled with emotions and alcohol, but also with a strong sense the sexy part of the evening was a long way from finished.

But first I had to find Sheana.

JoannaK
JoannaK
75 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Soccer-Mom: First Swap Party She went just to watch but ended up well fucked.in Group Sex
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Emily Williams Drunk Gang Bang MILF gets drunk and is gang banged by 18 year old boys.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Pam's Lessons in Camping Survival Wife's camping and drinking lead to group sex.in Group Sex
Teacher at the Beach Two friends run into their bikini clad teacher at the beach.in Loving Wives
More Stories