Best Slumber Party Ever Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoannaK
JoannaK
75 Followers

As Kaia continued her loving oral caresses of Kim, Sheana treated me to the wicked thrill of sharing every pleasure I could hear being lavished on our friend and host. Her mouth seemed to know instinctively exactly how I needed to be suckled, how hard, when and where. In return, I reached out for her. She was bare again, and finding the stiff tip of her nearest warm globe was easy. I rolled it firmly between my fingers, delighted when she moaned her enjoyment. In the near-total darkness, there was only her mouth on my breasts, my hand on hers, my other hand still on my clit, and through it all, the sounds of the others enjoying their wild young carnality.

Kim regained the mouthpiece, breathless with excitement.

"Mark, you've got no idea what she's doing to me, how good she is - I'm fucking coming all over the place! Now she's putting a finger inside me - no, it's two... three! Oh my God, she's sucking me off as well, she's sucking on my clit and... Oh, fuck, fuck, Mark, I'm coming... fucking... now!"

Kimberly made one loud high-pitched yelp after another as she let herself be dumped beneath tidal waves of utter ecstasy. My last thought before I followed her into my own desperately sought release was a sudden image of Kimberly Kitchener, the exalted rich girl at school, always so responsible, mature, superior, and here she was, acting like the sluttiest tart, giving hard-core phone-sex to a boy as he wanked himself six suburbs away, getting off on knowing her guests were listening in on every naughty, thrilling word.

Her completely uninhibited sexual display on top of everything else I had seen and done over the course of the evening set me off on a wild series of orgasmic surges, reinforced by Mark's loud cries which left no doubt he was also having a truly colossal cum. As I soaked every possible bit of pleasure out of my clit, I pictured him lying nude on his bed with his pearly white semen freshly splattered hot and wet all over his strong young chest. As I came and came, I wanted a cock inside me so badly, I almost wished Sheana was a boy. Her mouth was gentler now, just holding my nipple between her lips rather than sucking it directly as the tension subsided.

After a lengthy pause, during which Sheana allowed my breast to slide lingeringly out of her talented mouth, Kimberly asked Mark (totally unnecessarily) whether he'd enjoyed the call, received a deeply satisfied reply and extracted a promise from him to call the next day. With that, she hung up and it was time for us all to reluctantly face reality again.

Soon after, Sheana flicked the lights back on, flooding the room with an unbearable brightness. We both winced, and she turned it off again. She had replaced her nightshirt.

"Sorry, but I've really got to visit the little room. I'll be right back," she said, leaving but keeping the door mostly closed for the sake of my sensitive eyes.

After stretching thoroughly, I stood unsteadily and left. I was still a little scared to be walking around in the nude but it was getting easier all the time. I found a vacant toilet in another bedroom and then met Sheana on her way back. She put her arm around my shoulders and I copied the gesture as we gravitated towards the living room.

She whispered: "I had to touch you when I heard what you were doing while they were talking. Did I make it nice for you?"

I looked into her large brown eyes with their mischievous gleam, blushing a little as I nodded gratefully, hugging her tighter.

"I'm glad, Jo. It was good for me too. It was so exciting, wasn't it?"

In the living room, we found a flushed and relieved Kimberly still recovering in the lounge chair next to the phone. Kaia sat in front of her on the floor, her back against the chair between Kim's legs, idly massaging the other girl's feet. She looked very smug, her eyes now openly evaluating every part of my body.

This disconcerted me somewhat, knowing now Kim and Kaia almost certainly had a regular fuck thing going on between them. It was difficult for me to meet her eyes, and I wished again I had my chemise with me. But I felt I had to say something boldly before the silence became too sustained.

"That was absolutely brilliant," I said, looking Kim in the eye. "Does he call you like that very often?"

"Believe it or not, that was actually the first time with Mark," she replied, also deliberately conversational. "I've done it with Blake too, but he likes to do most of the talking. Anyway, you both certainly look like you enjoyed yourselves. I promised you tonight would be entertaining, didn't I?"

She yawned then, stretching her arms high. "But before we proceed any further, I think it's my turn to visit the loo and have a wash. Coming, Kaia? Don't you two do anything too naughty while we're away now!"

As soon as they had gone, Sheana and I looked each other up and down and had to laugh. With our dishevelled hair and makeup, flushed faces, and in my case, suction-swollen nipples, we could hardly have looked any more naughty and post-coital if we had tried. A resurgence of close feeling between us caused us to spontaneously hug each other tightly and warmly. There was no doubt we were again the very best of friends.

Looking over her shoulder and out through the curtains, I was surprised to realise there were still several hours left before dawn. And in retrospect, the party was certainly not over then, not by a long way.

JoannaK
JoannaK
75 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
hot!!!

god i almost came when i read that!! but i think it would have been slightly better if one of them went down on the other one. it needed some pussy eating!!!! but apart from that....well done!!!!!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

How I Became a Teen Lesbian Turned lez with help from porn, friends and a horny stepmom.in Lesbian Sex
The Shapiro Slumber Party An innocent sleepover turns into something wilder.in Lesbian Sex
Slippery Sisters Fuck 2 sisters find out they are home alone for the day.in Lesbian Sex
A Friend Indeed Best friends, a sleepover, a favor... and a secret shared.in Lesbian Sex
Made to date A girl is forced to date a female classmate.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories