Best Slumber Party Ever Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoannaK
JoannaK
75 Followers

We gathered around the bed as Kim spoke softly but firmly. Even as I devoured Blake with my eyes, I couldn't help looking at the others, reflecting on how totally uninhibited we had become with each other. Sheana and I were nude except for our masks, Kaia was effectively topless and although Kim still wore her black plastic outfit, how much longer it would stay on was anyone's guess.

"You have now each spent time alone with this sex-slave. He will never know who you were and now you will swear never to tell who was here and what was done. The photos I take are for your own pleasure only, and you must also solemnly swear never to show them to anyone else. Do you swear?" We all said "I swear" at roughly the same time but in hindsight, the champagne-loaded lust in our systems made the validity of our oath rather doubtful. I had already decided I would be simply wanted to be the girl who made Blake come, and I wanted Kim to take a photo of me doing it.

Our latex-clad host then stepped away from the bed, aimed and shot a picture of her spreadeagled, pink-besmeared boyfriend. The polaroid print rolled out immediately and we clustered to watch it develop. It was slightly overexposed but still very effective in capturing the state of his arousal.

Now Kaia took the initiative by stripping off her teddy completely, clambering awkwardly onto the bed, and straddling Blake to face his feet. She held his dick by the base and raised it so it stood upright against her, pressing into her bare tummy and pubic patch. She looked at Kimberly: "How about this?"

Kim fulfilled her wish immediately, the flash reflecting off the various mirrors, and then in a surge of collective lust, we joined her, each of us wanting to be the star of Kim's erotic circus.

All three of us moved to fill the frame, adopting pose after outrageous pose on and around Blake's body. Kimberly became the director, having us kneel with our faces clustered around his exposed scrotum for one shot, tongues extended, then Sheana cupped his balls, while I wrapped my fingers above hers around the shaft, and Kaia enclosed the engorged head in her tight grip for a three-handed total wank of his bulging pole.

Shot followed shot quickly as our sexual imaginations played themselves into glorious reality. Even now I can't recall exactly who did what, but it was as though we had all taken possession of each of the other bodies on the bed. Nothing needed to be asked for, because nothing was denied. We each took a turn squatting lightly over Blake's face, as he responded to the game by extending his tongue as far as he could, allowing us to tease him with occasional quick tastes of our delicious young honeypots. As Sheana took her turn to lower herself over his face, she cupped her breasts high and suddenly her red tongue had shot out an incredible distance to probe each of her own huge nipples. Seeing her lick herself made me go completely wild.

I remember taking her fabulous nipples in my mouth again, and Blake's, and perhaps Kaia's too; dragging my tongue over all the skin I could find, male and female, sometimes meeting another tongue along the way for a quick duel over a particular portion of flesh. I vividly recall an image of Kaia inserting one of her little fingers smoothly into Blake's anus as she lapped at his balls; another of feeling strange, skilful fingers on my clitoris as I tongue-kissed Blake again and not even bothering to lift my head to identify the owner.

Through it all, Kimberly encouraged us with arousing obscenities as she fired off shot after shot, finally pausing with an especially naughty smile for us.

"Quick, see if you can all give him head at the same time, and make yourself come while you do it!"

We hesitated for barely a moment, totally caught up in the wild excitement of playing such extremely forbidden, 'adult' games with our willing prisoner. We were no longer girls, no longer kids, no longer looked down upon - we were beautiful, masked sex-goddesses going where our weaker mortal selves would never have dared.

Sheana knelt between his legs quickly, extending her remarkable tongue to probe his dark twin orbs and the ridge beneath, balancing herself on one hand as the other found its way between her legs. Kaia lay on her side, bending down to slip the entire crown of his cock between her lips, sucking on it lasciviously with hollow cheeks, her eyes fiery with desire as she too sought her clit and began strumming it with the perfect rhythm only its owner would know. To complete the tableau, I poked my head between theirs, stretched my tongue out as far as it would go and ran the tip lightly up and down the exposed, sensitive seam of his shaft as Kimberly came in close to find the perfect angles.

Finding a comfortable position from which to generate my own pleasure, my competitive streak screamed at me to ignore everything and go for a golden orgasm. Yet, even as I licked away and rolled my clit furiously under my favoured finger, I wondered how Blake felt about three loving wet female tongues descending onto his highly sensitised fleshpole all at once for a ravenous sucking, licking tongue-bath. It was obvious it felt very, very nice indeed. Blake's toes curled and arched in pleasurable agony, confirming that for all the fun we girls were having, he too was enjoying the most excruciatingly erotic night of his entire life.

With my passionately sought climax coming nearer and nearer, Kaia abruptly removed her lips to gasp "Coming!" a split-second before gush after gush of pearly white wine shot out of his prick, covering our faces and his hard body in wave after wave of release as Blake bellowed a loud "Aaaaaaahhh!" Instinctively, our mouths sought to follow his ejaculations, licking the semen first from his salty skin, then from his spent tool directly, doing everything we could to make our fabulous male toy-boy's climax totally unforgettable for him.

Kimberly continued to photograph us as we lapped and massaged his beautiful body, none of us willing to cease pleasing either him or ourselves. Finally I knelt up and gave in to my own need for release, totally uncaring of how I looked, wanting only to rub and rub and rub until finally, finding Blake's cock with my spare hand, squeezing the last drops of juice from it, the sensational spasms of pleasure began, shooting up though my legs, racing along my spine and flooding my brain with pure throbbing ecstasy that went on and on.

When my eyes opened at last, it was to witness Kaia lavishing Sheana's stupendous breasts with long, flickering licks as both girls continued to rub at their own clits urgently. Spurred on by the obvious excitement of my own drawn-out climax and wanting nothing less for themselves, I was delighted when they reached their own loud orgasms within seconds of each other, their flushed faces reflecting their similar gushings of pure release.

All three of us sagged across Blake's form then as we recovered from our truly peak experience and only after a period of rest, when Blake began to wriggle uncomfortably, did we finally sit up in silence, unsure of what to do.

As always, Kimberly had the next move planned.

"Well done, ladies, I don't think he'll forget tonight for a very long time. Right now, you all have to go back downstairs while I let him loose for a minute or two. We can't let him identify you while he stretches his muscles between rounds, can we?"

Slowly obeying her orders like run-down robots, we rolled off the bed and walked or crawled to the door, suddenly aware of how exhausted our all-too-mortal bodies really were. Closing the door, we staggered together down the hall, stopping off at toilets as they presented themselves.

With the clock now well past the witching hour, sitting down in another bathroom to do my business was such a relief on my legs and indeed my whole body that I think I may well have dropped off for a few minutes, perhaps longer.

I do know I was woken by a loud cry coming from somewhere in the house, a female cry certainly but whether of pain or pleasure, I couldn't be sure.

Quite befuddled, I flushed the toilet and returned to the bedroom we had shared so enjoyably, where I found Sheana and Kaia crouched outside, still nude. The door was evidently locked from the inside, with no response to our knocking and calling.

Then we heard her again, emitting shrieks of pleasure and Blake grunting with animal savagery as they took out their pent-up frustrations on each other's warm and extremely willing body.

Perhaps Kimberly had a special technique to restore Blake to hardness or perhaps he was just desperate to be active at last, aching to penetrate her equally yearning pussy, perhaps any pussy he could find, to fuck her until she submitted herself to him in orgasm, to reassert his suppressed masculine drive. Whatever the cause, the sounds of gloriously ecstatic fucking went on and on, Kim becoming more and more frantic, yelping louder as she was serviced by her stud, demanding he fuck her harder and faster, ordering him not to stop until she was completely and utterly satisfied.

Stooping outside, the three of us bunched together couldn't help but become aroused again, our ears pressed against the door while she took full advantage of our triple seduction of him for her own selfish pleasure. And there wasn't a damn thing we could do about it.

She was screaming now, caught in the throes of a torrential orgasm which went on and on for ages, joined at the end by Blake's own bestial shouts of fulfilment as he finally released himself deep in her vagina after all the hours of slow, frustrating build-up of his erotic fire, doused only momentarily by his first orgasm at our hands. It was so easy to imagine their bodies locked together, sweat pouring off them as they ground themselves together in the extended afterglow of their sensational feast of fucking.

Then, after a few final murmurs and sounds of slow disengagement and settling, it was quiet. Very, very quiet. And still the door stayed locked. And after a minute, it became all too obvious there was nothing for us to do but find beds and fall into them, our arousal finally spent, our bodies and minds exhausted and absolutely, totally ready for sleep.

The next morning, after an all-too-short but very deep slumber, Sheana and I rose, showered and dressed, called a taxi and left, before any of the others could appear. Perhaps we were embarrassed to face them, to admit we had really done so many forbidden things. Somehow, hanging around to thank Kim for a pleasant evening just didn't seem appropriate.

From the next day on, Sheana and I stayed close friends although we decided quietly between ourselves that going to bed together again probably wouldn't be as spontaneous and fun as it was the first time, and we agreed with sincere smiles that finding serious boyfriends was really what we both wanted more than anything.

As for Kimberly and Kaia, they went back to their aloof social butterfly ways, although it was obvious to me now Kaia was only part of the "in-crowd" because Kim found her sluttish past exploits a perpetually fascinating topic of conversation. For Sheana and myself, there was scarcely a passing of the time of day now from either of them, and frankly, that suited both of us just fine.

It was only on the last day of school Kimberly Kitchener made her final grand gesture, taking Sheana and myself aside to present us each with a padded envelope containing, at who knows what expense, small discreet albums with copies of various of the slumber party photos. In the light of day, the images were enthralling, astounding - three masked, depraved women feasting upon a restrained but impressively sized young cock as it swelled and finally burst under their inexperienced but extremely enthusiastic sucking and touching. Naturally, I gained much furtive satisfaction from those photos, that day after school, again that night and on many occasions subsequently.

Kim assured us again our anonymity was absolutely guaranteed and that seemed to be that. After school finished, I lost contact with the other girls, choosing to travel for an extended period and then going on to study in another state.

* * *

Curled up again on the couch, listening to my husband cumming to the sound of my voice, I felt a familiar tingling inside, visualising once more two girls, one white, one black, each enjoying a forbidden, intimate taste of the other. The thought aroused me afresh and I allowed a new fantasy to form easily. Although my original album had been lost in a flood, what if I still had it and left it casually under the coffee-table before she arrived? Would Sheana want to look through it with me, would she confess she still fantasised about what we did, would she accept my invitation to compare our bodies again after all these years? Even better, would she mind if my husband watched us, if he joined in as well?

I couldn't sit still any longer. As I slid my hand back into my pants and began my favourite pattern and rhythm, I knew, deep down, she would. She would want to do it all.

JoannaK
JoannaK
75 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 16 years ago
Outstanding!

What a wonderfully erotic series, Joanna. I love stories of sexual discovery and exploration, and yours mixed those qualities with an amazing creativity. Is there such a thing as "innocently depraved?" Your characters came very close. Thanks for an amazing read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hot story and so are you!

Joanna, you have a very sexy way of writing. Please keep it up..you are keeping me up! You should do a sequel to this story. You did a great job of developing the characters. I'd like to read more about them. Thanks for a great story. And that pic of you is HOT! What a spectacular ass and those legs, wow!

starryknightstarryknightover 19 years ago
GREAT STORY

JO,

I READ ALL 3 PARTS AND I LOVED IT. I ESPECIALLY LIKED THE DETAIL YOU USED IN DESCRIBING THE ROOM OR THE PHYSICAL QUALITIES OF YOUR CHARACTERS. THE ONLY ONE I DIDN'T LIKE WAS KAIA, I DID'T THINK SHE ADDED MUCH AND SHE SEEMED A LITTLE OVER THE TOP. PLEASE WRITE MORE, I LOVE YOUR STYLE.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Home Run Friend preys on hot mom.in Mature
The School Fete Two mothers are ambushed by senior students.in Group Sex
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Telemarketing Turnabout She calls to clean his furnace. He gets to clean her pipes.in Mature
More Stories