Best Summer of Our Lives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annabelle slid one hand down to his chest, feeling his firm muscles. She felt so protected in his embrace and adored by the way he kissed her. He stayed with it, keeping his lips pressed against hers as if he could never stop kissing her. Nothing had ever compared to this. Nothing. It felt like their tongues were making love.

Fisher's hands drifted back to her ass and he pushed himself harder against her. His body was on overload and all they were doing was kissing. It was deeply passionate, but he had never kissed someone like this. He loved how her kisses were as playful as her personality. Though he did think, if he felt this way from a kiss, if they ever had sex, it would be indescribable.

They both heard the pattering of several footsteps and broke their kisses immediately. When Annabelle opened her eyes again, even in the shadows, he could see the lust that was glazed over in her eyes. She saw it in his as well. His member was firm against her and they stayed nestled together, hidden in the darkness as a family passed by them, completely unaware. She covered her mouth to keep her giggles and panting breaths from being heard.

"Want to move along before we get caught?" she asked with a wicked grin.

"Yeah, but, uh," Fisher stuttered and wiped the perspiration that had risen up on his brow. "I can't exactly move yet."

She knew he was referring to his erect cock that was desperately trying to escape from his pants. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and hugged him. Her lips brushed his ear as she whispered, "I have quite an effect on you, don't I?"

"I think that's quite obvious," he chuckled, holding her tight to him with his arms locked around her back, as if he was shielding her from the world.

Annabelle giggled for a moment and buried her forehead into his neck. "Take all the time you need for him to calm down."

After a few minutes, his erection had subsided enough to not be noticeable. Annabelle took his hand and they headed to the gift shop.

They looked over several items, never letting go of each other's hands as they roamed the store. Fisher picked up a key chain for his sister, because she collected them, and a snow globe for his mother for the same reason. Annabelle liked him even more seeing how much he thought about his family.

Fisher had his back turned to her when he felt something fuzzy on the back of his neck. He turned around and Annabelle attacked his face with kisses from puppets of an otter and a sting ray on her hands. She made playful kissy sounds the whole time. They both laughed together while she continued her puppet kiss assault.

When she caught her breath, she took the puppets off before retreating to put them back on the display. He stopped her.

"I think you need those," he said with a smile.

"Oh?" She looked down at the plush animal puppets in her hand. "You don't have to buy them for me."

"I want to. You need something to remember our date by."

"I have plenty of memories, but yes." She smiled wide. "I do think I need these puppets."

She handed him the toys, and then they went to the registers.

While they waited in line, Annabelle held on his arm because his hands were full. "Do you know why I picked those two?"

"Tell me why."

"Cause, the stingrays were your favorite today and otters were mine."

"I love how you think." He kissed her softly, and then added, "However, you're my favorite today."

*****

Fisher sat next to Annabelle at a small Thai café downtown. They were sitting on the patio, enjoying the cool breeze coming off of Lake Michigan.

He watched how she ate, truly tasting and enjoying each bite of her pad Thai. He had ordered the same item, but much less spicy than she did. She teased him about being a weeny and not being able to handle spicy food. He teased her back, telling her that she wouldn't enjoy his company very long if he had tried to impress her.

They had chatted all day long. It seemed as if there was nothing that they couldn't talk about. They talked about their friends, high-school experiences, favorite movies and music, and more.

Near the end of the meal, the couple was discussing school. Fisher was reminded again that she was an aspiring writer.

"So, what sort of things do you write or want to write?" he asked, and then had a sip of wine.

She finished chewing and daintily wiped her lips. "Well, I don't have a lot of time with work to write more than what's necessary for my classes. But, when I do find the time, I like to write short stories for fun because I can get it finished faster than say, a novel."

"That makes sense." Fisher smiled. "I assume you write fiction?" He filled is mouth with a bite of peanut sauced noodles.

She nodded. "Yes." A sly grin rose up on her lips.

He raised his brow at the look on her face. "What kind? Just tales about characters?"

Annabelle had filled her fork with noodles and placed it on her plate before meeting his eyes. "You could call it that, I guess." She smirked. "I write erotic short stories."

A rush of heat went to his crotch. He swallowed hard before confirming what she had just said. "Erotic short stories?"

"Yes." She chewed her food, letting the thought set in for him before she asked, "Does that bother you?"

"No, no, I've read a fair share of erotic stories before. I think it's better than just," he softened his voice, even though she hadn't, "watching porn all the time."

"Do you get off when you read them?"

The question lingered in the air. Fisher felt like everyone was staring at him, even though they were all engaged in their own dinners. His cheeks had turned bright red before he was able to admit it. He didn't have to. She could tell from his expression that he did.

"Maybe you read some of mine sometime and didn't know it." She winked from behind her glass of wine. "If you haven't, then you definitely should."

"I think I would like that," he said with a lump in his throat.

"I'll show you my library sometime." She took another sip of wine, and then teased him, "If you're a good boy."

He chuckled and ran his hand through his dark hair. "What sort of stories are they? I mean the genre or subject matter, or whatever you would call it."

"I have a range, from romance, to taboo, and anything in between."

"Oh," he exhaled. He already figured that he was much less experienced than her just by the way she carried herself and conversations they had shared. But now, he felt like it was confirmed and hoped that he wouldn't be inadequate for her when the time came.

After a few moments of silence, Annabelle broke it with a concerned tone in her voice, "Are you okay? Do you hate me now? Have I freaked you out?"

"No, no, no, god no, not at all." He reached over and held her hand. "Quite the opposite actually. I'm very intrigued by you."

*****

The moon shone brightly through the open window in her apartment. Fisher and Annabelle were tangled together on the sofa, kissing deeply and passionately. He was on top of her, pressed against her body and grinding against her gently. Her legs were wrapped around him and the skirt of her dress had fallen to her upper thighs. Shoes were discarded long ago when they snuggled up to watch a movie that was now on the menu screen.

Fisher's hands slid up and down her sides, feeling her generous curves. He left a trail of kisses from her lips to her neck. He heard Annabelle's whimpers and sighs in his ear, sending his arousal on overload. His cock ached inside of his pants, desperate for release. He loved the soft touch of her hands gliding along his back and how she dug her nails in on occasion.

Her pussy was rapidly growing slick, soaking her juices into her panties. Annabelle had told herself that she wanted to wait to sleep with him, but her willpower was rapidly depleting. Every kiss, every caress, everything that he did to her was too much. Her loose dress felt like it was constricting her as her body grew warmer with each passing moment.

When he hit the most sensitive region on her neck, just under her ear, her eyelids fluttered and she moaned, "Fisher, that feels so good."

"I'm glad," he groaned into her flesh. His lips lingered in that spot, and then took a detour down to her collar bone before returning. He whispered into her ear, "Is it okay if I touch your breasts?"

"Yes, yes, of course," she nearly wailed.

He lifted himself off of her just a bit and steadied himself on the arm that was cradling her head. He planted soft kisses over every centimeter of her face as his hand drifted up over the curve of her bosom. The soft fabric of her dress scratched against his hand as he cupped her breast and the sensation from feeling her rock hard nipple against his palm through her clothing sent a jolt of pleasure to his erection.

"Here, let me help you," she mumbled, pulling her hands away from his back. Quickly, she pushed down the straps of her dress and slipped her arms though, freeing them. She pushed the bust of her dress down, revealing the shiny silk bra that she wore.

Fisher's mouth went dry as he admired her body. He pushed himself up more in order to get a better look. His fingertips trailed along the top of the cups of her bra, feeling her soft flesh. Her large breasts were propped up and strained inside of her bra. He ached to feast on her, but was in no rush.

He looked up at her face and smiled. "You're beautiful, Annabelle. Absolutely gorgeous."

She bit her lip and shied away, looking off to the back of the sofa. He took his hand off of her chest and gently nudged her cheek back over so that he could see her eyes. He kissed the tip of her nose.

"You need to get used to hearing that. You are beautiful and you deserve to hear it more than I would ever be able to say it." His hand returned to her breasts, running back and forth and into the valley between her mounds of flesh.

"Thank you," Annabelle muttered, tracing her fingers along his scratchy jawline.

She felt like she was melted into the sofa, overwhelmed by the sensations he provided her, and even more so, the words he said. Her heart was warm, near the level of exploding with what felt like love. "Love?" she asked herself silently. "It's too soon for that. Way too soon. But, this has to be what it feels like."

Fisher kissed her lips, breaking off her thoughts of anything but what they were doing in this moment. His lips made their way down her neck and over her chest, leading down to her tits. He looked up at her and whispered, "Is this okay?"

She nodded and smiled softly. "Very much okay." Her fingers twirled in his short soft hair while she watched him.

She moaned as he kissed and licked her skin. It felt like he was absorbing everything that he could. Most men she had been with just rushed through everything in order to get to the actual sex. With him, it was so much different, almost unexplainable.

Her nipples were so hard that they hurt, especially being confined inside of her bra. His tongue felt like it had dissolved into her flesh, leaving a trail of saliva as he tasted her. His hand lightly groped her as he devoured her tits.

She could feel his cock pressing hard against her pussy through their clothes as she met his gentle thrusts and rolled her hips. She was desperate to have him and washed over with lust.

"Fisher," she moaned.

He moaned a response into her delectable skin. Hearing her moan his name sent shivers down his spine.

"Fisher," she tugged on his hair to angle his head up so that she could look at his face. Her breath was ragged and she panted, "We should go to my room."

He moved up so his face was over hers and his eyes locked with hers. He ached for her as well, but he knew it was lust. Not love, though love had begun to bubble as well. He forced himself to push his desire for more out of the way. It wasn't time yet.

His hand stroked her face and he smiled down at her. He spoke softly, "Annabelle, I want to. I really want to. But, I don't think we should."

She felt wounded. No man had ever turned her down before.

Her lips trembled as she asked, "Why? You don't want me?"

"Oh god no. You're the most desirable woman in the world to me." He kissed her forehead repeatedly before lifting up again. "I know you want this and believe me, I want to as well." He stroked his thumb over her lips. "But, you're worth waiting for."

Tears began welling up in her eyes. "No one..." she stuttered, "no one has ever said that to me before."

Fisher leaned down and kissed the tears away that had escaped, and then kissed her eyelids. "Then, no one has ever deserved you before."

She pressed her lips together and sniffled, trying to keep her emotions under control. Here was this perfect man, gentle, warm, and loving, who obviously cared for her. It wasn't something she had felt for several years. Her high-school sweetheart waited for her to be ready before losing her virginity, but that didn't mean he hadn't pressured her a couple of times. Now, here was Fisher, a man who was more than willing, but not allowing himself to give in.

She didn't know what to say, there were no words within grasp to explain what she was feeling.

"Don't be sad, baby, please." He pressed his forehead against hers. "This is just our first or second date, depending on what you want to call Thursday night." That line made her giggle, which in turn, made him smile. "We have plenty of time. I want it to be special when we do."

"I understand. Thank you." Annabelle wiped her face. "Sorry, I'm such a mess."

"No need for apologies." Fisher kissed her trembling lips. "I'm an emotional, soft hearted guy. Another thing you're going to have to get used to. I tend to cry more often than I'd like to admit."

She giggled again, he adored her giggle. He saw her eyes sparkle, even though they were still wet.

"I think I can get used to that." She smiled fully and her fingers tickled the back of her neck. "I hope this doesn't mean we have to stop making out."

"Does it?" He started tickling her over her ribs, causing her to squirm under him.

She giggled hysterically and shook her head wildly, causing her hair to whip his face. "No, please. Kiss me. Kiss me. Kiss me, Fisher."

*****

Annabelle sat outside while on break at work on Tuesday afternoon. She stared down at Fisher's contact in her phone. She didn't want to call him for this, but she knew her friends were all busy right now and honestly, she didn't trust them like she did him. She pressed the call button and put the phone to her ear.

"Hey beautiful," Fisher answered.

"Hey, handsome." She paused for a moment, and then got to the point. "I don't want to ask this of you. But, I need the biggest favor in the history of favors."

He instantly said, "Anything you need, baby. What is it?"

Annabelle smiled and put her hand over heart. She loved how he called her baby, even though she was older than he was, and how eager he was to help her. "Well, the manager who was supposed to work tonight has food poisoning. I've tried Susan and Nathan, but they are both busy tonight."

"Okay, tell me what I've gotta do to help you."

"I've been here since eight and won't be home till after ten. I need someone to take Clover out so she doesn't have to hold it till then, or worse. There's no way that I could get back and forth on the train without this place disintegrating."

"I can definitely do that for you. Good thing Clover likes me, huh?"

Annabelle chuckled, "It's a very good thing." One of the employees had wandered outside looking for her and she held up a finger to them, asking for a minute. "So, can you come get my keys from me in a bit?"

"Absolutely."

"Thank you so much. You're a lifesaver."

She quickly gave him the address of her work, and then hung up the phone. When the screen went black, she whispered, "I love you," to him, though he couldn't hear it. It had been a long time since she was in love and had forgotten what it felt like. Even though she had only known him for a week, her heart was convinced that she loved him.

*****

Fisher slid the key into the lock of her door and her little guard dog barked uncontrollably once he entered. He dropped down to one knee and let Clover smell him. She quickly recognized him and licked all over his hand.

"Your mommy is stuck at work," he said, roughly petting the dog. "Hope you don't mind going on a walk with me."

At the mention of the word walk, Clover scurried over the door, practically running into it. Fisher laughed and grabbed the leash off of the hook near the door.

He walked Clover up and down a few blocks around Annabelle's building before she did her business. Fisher pictured the dog thinking something like, "I can't do this in front of him." The thought made him laugh.

When he returned inside, he flipped on the light in the foyer. The light made that familiar popping sound, and then turned off again. He didn't want to snoop around, he knew that she trusted him and he would never break that trust. However, he remembered seeing light bulbs on the storage shelf above the washer and dryer while she was doing laundry when he was over working on their class project last night.

He opened the French doors that were near her computer desk in the living room. He made a mental note to suggest to her that it wasn't safe to have all of the electronics so close to the laundry area in case the washer leaked.

He grabbed a bulb, changed it out, and then filled Clover's food and water dishes. He felt strange being in her apartment alone, but in a way it was nice, because she trusted him to be here. The red light on the coffee maker was still on. He turned it off, and then dumped the burned coffee. He filled the pot with soapy water and left it in the sink. Just to be safe, he went to her bathroom and checked that she had turned off her hair straightener this morning. She had.

Fisher sat down on top of her bed for a moment to spend some time with Clover, as asked. He didn't mind the little terrier. She jumped right up onto the fluffy purple and white comforter with a toy in her mouth. They played a game that was a mix of tug-of-war and fetch for several minutes.

*****

Fisher returned to the bookstore and looked around for her for a few minutes. He found her at the customer service desk, ordering a novel that the store was out of copies of for a customer. She smiled at him when she looked up from the computer.

He waited patiently for her to finish what she was doing. He filled his time with admiring her in her casual business attire. She was professionally buttoned up, hiding most, but not all, of her cleavage behind a pink and white striped button down blouse.

Annabelle motioned for him to come over once the woman had stepped away. He pulled her keys out his pocket as he approached.

"I hope Clover was nice to you," she said with a grateful smile.

"She was hyper as ever," he chuckled as he handed her back her keys. "But, we had a nice time."

She dropped her keys in a drawer, and then went around to give him a hug. She wanted to linger in his warm embrace, but let go before she would normally want to. "Thank you so much."

"You're very welcome anytime you need it." He nudged her glasses up on her nose and ran his fingers behind her ear, causing her to nuzzle into his hand. "Do you mind if I hang out here? I have some studying to catch up on."

"Of course not. The café is over there, come with me and I'll get you some free coffee."

He followed her across the store, adoring how her gray slacks hugged her round butt and hips. Annabelle looked over her shoulder at him and giggled while spinning her manager card on the zip cord that was attached to a belt loop. Keys jingled from the rubberized coil band that she had around her arm above her elbow.