Best Things Cum...

Story Info
...to those who wait; the thrill of reunion in an LDR.
1k words
3.43
13.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived at the house you share with friends and you took my bag stepping back to let me walk into the house first. I turned the corner and went into your room. You moved in behind me and wrapped an arm so tight around my chest that I couldn't breathe, the other hand closed over my mouth. You spoke into my ear.

"There's nobody else here today... nobody to hear us."

You pushed me away, turned me to face you and closed your hand on my throat, stepping forward and staring straight down at me, holding me there a moment. "Kneel." You released me and I sank to the floor with a quiet gasp. "Now strip." You continued. I pulled off my clothes awkwardly, not daring to rise from the floor, keeping my eyes cast down. When I was naked I kneeled again. "Look at me." You instructed. My eyes travelled swiftly up along your body to meet yours, towering over me, standing so close. "Tell me who you belong to."

"I belong to you Sir." I replied, forcing myself not to lower my eyes.

You smiled and I melted, then you grabbed my hair and pulled me to my feet. "I told you that you would be in trouble when you got here. I own you and yet I have had to wait for you. Tell me your words, pet."

"Yellow and red Sir. I'm sorry that you've..."

"I didn't ask you anything else. The next word I hear from you will be yellow." You gripped my throat again, moved in as though to kiss me, just as I closed my eyes in anticipation, you pulled back with a sadistic chuckle. "If I permit you to speak at all, that is..." You released my throat and moved down to pinch one nipple, pulling and twisting it hard. Then you started to gently slap the other breast, holding my gaze. "When you do say yellow, I had better be convinced that you have endured as much as you can."

You slapped both breasts, still holding me by the hair, gradually increasing the force of each blow, waiting for a reaction. The stinging pain built until my face reddened and my eyes watered slightly. You smiled again and turned me to face the bed, pushing me face down and then forwards so that I knelt on the edge of it with my face pressed into the duvet. Then you stepped back. I heard you remove your belt and had a moment of utter panic. You folded it and struck me a few times on each buttock before using it to tie my hands. My asscheeks burned immediately and I winced, knowing that you had not yet begun.

I got a thorough spanking, covering my pussy and every square inch of my ass. It was relentless and seemingly never ending. I could hear your breathing change as you rained blow after blow onto my red beckside, thighs and pussy. Eventually, as the tears started and I moaned into my mouthful of duvet, I raised my head slightly and gasped,

"Yellow Sir." You paused and stroked my swollen skin, then made me jump with one last slap. I heard you undress, wanting so much to look at you. Then you joined me on the bed and untied my hands, moving me onto my back.

"Lift up your ass." You instructed, before putting a couple of pillows under it. I thought this an act of kindness on your part before you parted my legs wider and positioned yourself to enter me. You ran a finger along my lips to feel how wet I was and then cupped one of my buttocks. "I've waited over a week to fuck you. Then when I do get you here I have to go to the trouble of punishing you before I get what I want. Is that fair pet?" You squeezed my sore ass painfully hard and I moaned a reply,

"No Sir."

"Well now you're going to wait, because you're not going to cum. I am going to use you like the fucktoy you are and if you cum, I will beat this pretty ass blue. Understood?"

"Yes Sir." You pushed into me with a sigh, starting slowly and building rhythm, not rushing particularly, using me exactly as you wished to. Every time I came close to losing control you gripped or pinched my sore backside, causing enough discomfort to prevent my climax, watching the pleasure and pain chase each other across my face. I got hotter and tighter and wetter around your cock, milking it involuntarily, moaning in blissful frustration, watching as you became more aroused and fucked me harder, with total disregard, simply taking what you wanted.

You pulled out and flipped me over like a rag doll, pulling me up onto my hands and knees, entering me again.

"Don't you dare cum." You hissed, ramming yourself as deep as possible, thrusting had and fast, gripping my hair and spanking my red ass for good measure as I moaned with the effort of obeying you. I could feel your cock pulsing, knew you were close. "My SLUT." You groaned as you threw yourself into my body, swearing and spanking and cumming hard.

After you subsided and pulled out, you stretched out on the bed. I cleaned your cock for you and then you pulled me up to straddle your face. You pushed two fingers into my aching pussy and looked up at me expectantly, stroking my sore ass with your other hand. "Now you may make yourself cum." I started to rub my clit, looking down at you, stroking my sore breasts with my other hand, pressing slightly onto your fingers but motionless for the most part. My whole body aching to cum for you.

It was actually another few minutes before I had built the sensation enough to give you what you wanted. I eased down hard onto your fingers again, pressing my clit and arching my back. I moaned your name as I climaxed, feeling a flood of hot juice gush from my body into your waiting mouth, your prize and the reason you had kept me from cumming for so long.

You thrust your fingers a few imes and then removed them, lifting them for me to clean. I pulled them into my mouth and sucked eagerly, then moved to lie beside you in your arms. You pulled me close and kissed me passionately, mucky sweetness on your tongue.

"I have missed you." You sighed.