Best Trip Ever

Story Info
Women gives in to a stranger on the road.
1.3k words
4.04
76.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ms.amy
ms.amy
2 Followers

Life can change dramatically with just one choice. One innocent choice can lead you down a path that you never imagined possible. I made one such choice.

I decided to start taking the more scenic route to work one day. I had many reasons but mostly to get away from the morons on the Interstate. I suffer from an extreme case of road rage so I figured it was best to just avoid it all together.

So each day I drove to work, on a two lane highway down the canyon. It is very curvy with high cliffs and beautiful scenery and hardly any traffic. Right way, I noticed a biker. He comes up the canyon in the morning instead of heading down into the city like most people. The highway is a popular cruising strip for bikers but there was one that caught my eye. He wore a black helmet with a visor tinted so dark, I couldn't see his face. He wore a black and yellow jacket, and rode a matching bike. It was one of those high end sport bikes. Sleek and sharp is the best way to describe his get up. I also noticed he sat tall and was an experienced biker. The way he rode demonstrated mastery of his vehicle. It seemed effortless to him. I know I only saw him for a few seconds each day, but he stood out. I could tell he was tall and strong. Women can spot a man like that a mile away since there are not too many of them out there.

Intrigued each time we would pass each other. My mind would wonder the rest of the way home every day. What did he look like? Did it matter? I began to fantasize though.

Each day on the way to work and on the way home we crossed paths. Each day I fantasized about him. I dream of scenarios that had some danger involved and I would become excited at the thought of finally meeting him one day. My life is good. I have a wonderful husband that I love and two awesome girls. I would never want to jeopardize that life. Yet, there is a part of me that craves something more. I need something that is out of reach. Something that is primal and raw with someone who wants nothing more than to fuck my brains out. Nothing more than most people want.

One day, my jeep started overheating so I decided to pull over and let it cool some. It was really hot that day so I found spot next to the creek so I could cool off too.

The water felt so good. I just sat on a rock with my feet dangling. Listening to the creek, the birds, and the wind in the trees, I didn't even notice someone else had pulled over too.

"That looks nice and cool." He said

I nearly jumped out of my skin, there he was. I was so stunned I just sat there like a deer in headlights all wide eyed and frozen.

"I'm sorry. Did I startle you?"

I managed to regain some composure but in a shaky voice. "Yes, actually, you did!" He still had his helmet on. It made me nervous, he made me nervous. I think we sat there looking at each other for a while before he finally took it off.

I didn't know what I would expect him to look like but one thing is for sure. He wasn't a troll. Strong features, dark hair and eyes with pale skin. Some graying in his hair so he had to be a little older than me. His stare was commanding but inviting... Very inviting. I was certain my emotions were showing on my face. He definitely noticed my interest.

"Are you alright?" he asked. "I can drive you to a gas station to get some water for your jeep."

Sounded innocent enough.. I made another decision to go with him. I said ok and we walked to his bike. He was at least 6'2". My heart was racing.

We got on, with me sitting behind. I had no choice but to wrap my arms around his waist and lean on him. After a mile or so, he made a left turn down a dirt road. "My place is just here, we can get your water."

Not what I wanted to hear. I said to him to let me go but he said not to worry, he was safe. With that he grabbed my hand and gave it a gentle but firm squeeze. I was getting wet.

His house was close. We got off and went up to the door. He opened it and motioned for me to go in. I took a deep breath and did.

Once inside, he shut the door and took off his motorcycle jacket. Damn! He was built. Not bulky but defined. I felt weak, this was so surreal.

He caught me staring at him.

"Do you like what you see?" he said.

I couldn't look him in the eye but said looking down.

"Yes."

With lightning speed he was there in front of me. Grabbing me by my shoulders, he said, "Look. Look into my eyes." I did, I looked up at him and my breath stopped. Oh, I could drown in those eyes.

Completely helpless at this point, I realized I was at his mercy.

He slammed me against wall and began kissing me. Hard. I was more than willing. I kissed him back. I wanted to devour him as much as he was devouring me. Without wasting any time, he tore at my skirt and my panties were at my ankles. Lowering down he was at my pussy. He only breathed in my scent, the whole room was filled with it. He was kneeling in front of me, inches away from my nakedness. I was swollen and dripping, ready for him. My god, he seemed to take forever. Teasing me with his hot breath on my cunt. I wanted him to dive in. He was enjoying my discomfort just looking up at me smiling. Almost cruelly he relished in his power over me. I was begging. "Please!"

"Beg some more! I want to hear you moan for me!" He said in a low deep growl.

"Oh god, pleeaasseee! Eat my pussy! I'll do anything" I had no shame.

With that he finally obliged. Oh, I had never been pleasured like this before. He didn't just lick. He devoured. His whole mouth was on me. His tongue licking all my pussy. Every fold. I screamed for more. I had completely lost control. It was what he wanted.

He stood up taking me with him. My back was against the wall and my legs on his shoulders. My body was literally folded in half. He unzipped and took out his thick long cock and slid it in to the hilt. I was filled with him. Staring him in the eye as he started to fuck me, slow and hard. All the while telling me how long he wanted this. He too had noticed me and was waiting for a chance to approach me. He whispered in my ear while he moved in and out "I love fucking your pussy, it's so tight and sweet. It loves my cock, say it. My pussy loves your cock" I did, I said over and over again until I felt the first waves of the most mind blowing orgasm hit me. I yelled out, he came in me with such force I swear I could taste it. When it was over, he put me down on his couch. He walked out and got a drink and some towels. We cleaned up and I began to get ready to leave. I got the water from him and he took me back to my Jeep.

"If you see me driving," he said, "you will stop for me." It was statement, not a question. "I want to fuck you and taste you again."

I said yes. But I haven't seen him again since. I am always looking and hoping.

ms.amy
ms.amy
2 Followers