Best Use for Hypnosis

Story Info
Young hypnotist turns party trick into lifelong pleasure.
5.2k words
4.29
38.4k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/30/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Best Use for Hypnosis

© 2020 by GeneMajors

To the Reader:

All sexually active characters are age 18 or older

Text is 5300 words (10 book pages)

If you've ever read or heard anything about hypnosis, you know there's that universal belief that says: Under hypnosis you'll never do anything you wouldn't morally do outside of hypnosis. And this is true as far as it goes. However, there's much more to it than that.

For instance: Suppose under hypnosis, the hypnotist first tells you that you are in a room all alone, there are no windows, it's unbearably hot, you wish to cool off, so take off your clothes, right down to everything off. If you are truly hypnotized you'll do exactly that because there is nothing morally reprehensible with doing that in the reality his hypnosis has created for you. Since you think, because of the hypnotist's suggestion, that there is no one else in the room, you will readily disrobe in front of a whole crowd of people you truly believe are not there.

Consider also the often slight margin between liking someone and disliking them. Think farther of the often slight difference between liking someone and loving them, or the difference between disliking and hating someone, and how time may shift this margin as one learns more about them. Hypnosis will make those slight margins wither to nothing if the hypnotist so directs.

For a long time, hypnosis has interested me—even back in high school. In our senior year I accidentally hypnotized my best buddy, and had to bail him out from his inadvertent trance quickly when I realized what was happening. But I kept that memory in the back of my mind as I moved on to junior college. In my earlier readings about hypnosis I never would have believed a hypnotic state could be so easily induced. Believe me, it's easy.

At a freshman kegger, one Friday evening while at JC, the subject of hypnosis came up. Mostly what was said was pure BS; I'm always amazed by what little many people know, but yet are willing to put out in front of the world in an attempt to demonstrate they know something. So, fully aware of my limited knowledge of hypnosis, I just kept my mouth shut, drank another beer and let them go on spouting their BS.

The conversation finally waned, and I would have let it die, except somehow—without the slightest intent or effort on my part, I became the subject of the discussion. I don't think anyone knew of my interest in hypnosis because I never talked about it; I was just the handiest 'unabused' body in the vicinity.

"What you think, Frank?" the pretty young thing in whose apartment this party was being held said. "You're so quiet, you must think this is all whooie."

I shrugged, having a couple bootlegged beers under my belt, and being relaxed enough, I had little inclination to defend hypnosis as a fact and get into a long, irrational—and oftentimes bitter—discussion about it, most of which had already been erroneously covered, anyway.

"No, come on," Sandy said. "Tell us what you think."

I shrugged again. Why make enemies at a social gathering? I'd learned much earlier that hypnosis and its validity easily became a very heated topic—especially when it involved females—so I gently shook my head.

"Come on, Frank," one of the guys said. "Wouldn't you like to hypnotize Terri Rogers here and get her to strip for us?" He got a kick in his shin as her response, but he didn't let up.

Well, I would, but for an ethical man,'like-to-think-about' and 'doing' are often two entirely different situations. After all, Terri was a very attractive, light brunette, plenty tall enough to be attractive to a 6'-0" guy like me, and slim in all the places where a trim woman should be slim.

So I acquiesced to the prolonged coaxing, starting out with a non-committal answer. Of course I'd like to see Terri stripped, wouldn't any guy?

"You think you could do it?" our host and hostess team said as one.

"I doubt it. I never could understand why hypnosis is supposed to work."

Somebody said, "I guess you just relax the subject and lead them into a trance by talking softly to them," which I knew was pretty much it.

"Nah," I shook my head.

"I'll give you twenty bucks if you can put Terri under. How about that?" our host said. In the back of my mind I wondered what he was up to. Trying to put something over on this friend of his wife?

Like most college freshmen, I could use the twenty bucks. But I shook my head anyway.

"You don't need twenty bucks?" he said, unwilling to let it drop.

"What if I try and can't? I gotta give you an extra twenty back? Like a bet?"

"No, just see if you can. Twenty bucks if you can, no strings attached if you can't."

"Well, all right, then, if it's okay with Terri. That all right with you, Terri?"

By now she couldn't back out without embarrassing our hostess and her husband, so I got a none-too-firm nod from her.

"Okay, I'll give it a try. I did read about it in a book once, but it's been years and years ago, so wish me luck."

By now I had a eager audience. Even Sandy, our hostess egged Terri on.

"As I remember in the book," I said, "the subject must be comfortable, at ease, the room quiet and softly lit."

"You at ease, Terri?" our hostess said with a soft giggle. "All thirty of us girls are right here to protect you from all these rowdy men. Nobody's going to make you do anything you don't want to."

Yeah, sure! If I truly got her under a spell, you can bet I could figure out how to effectively get around that boundary! Fallacy is still fallacy, no matter how many times it's repeated as true.

"Now Terri,' I said. "Here you are among all your friends, having a nice party, enjoying an easy drink or two, and completely at ease. I want you to relax and let yourself find comfort in having your friends close by. Let yourself be at ease with me, too, and with everyone else.

"Someone turn off that light over there, please? And over there, too, will you, too?" I said as I waved toward the main part of the room. The room went dim.

"And someone else turn that stereo down nice and soft, please?"

The music went soft and softer.

"Good. Now, Terri, just think about all the wonderful things you've done already this fall since coming to school." With this suggestion I took a big chance, because this whole session could blow up big time if she'd had much in the way of bad experiences since coming here.

But a faint smile came across her lips, so I knew I'd skated past that possibility.

"Terri? I want you to think about all the wonderful things you might do during your first year here at college, all the wonderful people you'll meet, hopefully you'll come to like me and enjoy me and feel at ease with me, too, so you can trust me."

I looked around to see what the rest of the audience might be thinking. I saw at least one other young woman I didn't know who might be on her way to never-never-land already, but she was with a huge hunk of a guy I had no desire to tangle with.

"Terri? I want you to think only pretty thoughts, now, soft, easy thoughts, beautiful thoughts, comforting thoughts, and let these thoughts go deep and deeper into your soul, until you are at peace with the world, yourself, with all your friends here, and with me."

She didn't quite smile; her expression changed more to that of a very young child, a child who often experienced the love of her mother and father and had no cause to worry about the future.

"Now, Terri, I want you to put both your lovely hands on those soft arms of your chair."

She did.

"If anything is making you uncomfortable, then scoot around until you're completely comfortable."

She shifted only slightly.

"Comfortable now? Nod if you are."

She did.

"Look deep into your soul and find the happiest memory you have. When you think you have found it, smile so I'll know you have it. I want to make that memory even more pleasant than ever before, okay?

After a short moment she smiled; that smile told me she was where I wanted her.

"Now, I want you to relax and go to sleep for me. Nod if you will do that."

It took her a moment, but then she slowly nodded.

"Good. The easiest way to go to sleep is relax one toe at a time. So I want you to relax your right foot, big toe first. And when it's relaxed, then relax the toe next to it, just one at a time. Relax and let your mind drift while I count off your toes.

"Now, you've relaxed all your toes on that foot. Keep them relaxed and let your mind drift toward sleep. That's a good girl."

I waited, gave her a moment to relax each toe, then moved up to her foot, her ankle, her lower leg, her knee, and her thigh. Then I did the same for her other set of toes, foot, leg and thigh. Somewhat odd, I thought, that when I suggested she relax her thighs, her knees separated slightly. But, oh well. She must be further under than I anticipated.

Then I did the same for her fingers, hands, and arms. When I got to relaxing her shoulders, she somewhat slumped into the chair. Another good sign.

"Now, Terri, you and I are going to play a couple hypnotist games to prove to your friends here that you have trusted me enough to let me hypnotize you and play these games. That okay? Nod if it is."

She nodded.

"For most people—and I'm certain for you—our memory works much better with the help of hypnosis than without, and one of the most difficult things to remember is strings of nonsensical numbers and nonsensical letters. Now that you are hypnotized and trust me, you will remember these number and letter strings I'll give you far better than you ever remembered anything before in your life. Nod if you understand."

She did.

"Now, will somebody get two sheets of paper and two pens and write three, separate strings of letters on one. Make each string ten letters long, because a string that long is very difficult to remember. On the other write three strings of number digits, ten digits long. The letters should not hold any words, the number digits should not be in any order. Everybody understand?"

My audience nodded, and in a moment, I had my test sheets in hand.

"Okay, Terri? Ready? Nod if you are."

She did. I held the number sheet up first.

"Terri, I know this will be very easy for you because you're smart, your friends here love you, and you love me. So, to prove you are with me on this, I will read these numbers to you, and when I ask, you will recite them back. If you understand, nod."

She did, with no hesitation.

"Okay, first number string." I read it off.

"Got it? Nod if you do.

She did.

"Second number string." I read it off.

"Got it? Nod if you do."

She did. I went ahead and read the third number string.

"Get that one, too?"

She nodded.

"Now, Terri, this could be far too easy if you used memory mapping to help you remember this, so I'm going to make it slightly more difficult. I want you to read back the second number string first, the third string next but backwards, and then the first string, normally—first to last. Do you understand? If you do, nod."

She did. As she nodded I looked at my audience and saw a lot of 'That's impossible. I couldn't do that!' on most of those faces.

"Go ahead, now Terri. Slow and easy the numbers. And remember we all love you," I said.

She missed one number, one of the doubled-up threes I put in for confusion factor at the end of the first number string.

For the letter strings next, she missed none. Of course letters are easier because there are 27 discrete characters instead of only 10. But the audience was impressed, and congratulated her no end once she awoke from her trance. That was tough, and even I marveled at Terri's memory ability.

I left that suggestion about her love and trust for me lying there in her mind as a post hypnotic suggestion. Nobody noticed, as far as I could tell; they were all so impressed with Terri's memory. The fact I erased all that extra love of her friends from her mind as she woke, but left that more important—to me—suggestion lurking in there for my future use, skated by the whole audience.

***

As I came into Taylor Hall for my Business Law class the following Monday, there stood Terri at the door leading to another class. She spotted me and came hustling over.

"Hi, Frank!" she said with more enthusiasm than I expected from anyone on the start-up morning for another week of classes.

"Hi, Terri. How are you? Survived Sandy and Mark's party, I guess."

"Oh, I sure did. And better than that, I met you. You going to class here?" she said pointing at the room where my class was to be held.

"Business 103. Business Law."

"Oh, sounds difficult."

"So far, not too bad."

"Wish I could take that, but I doubt I'm smart enough to take any king of law."

"Oh, you're smart enough."

"How do you know?"

"Your memory. Don't you remember the party? You put on a good memory show, and half of being smart is having good memory and learning to use it."

"Oh, no. That was only you helping. Normally, I can't remember squat. That's why everybody wanted you to test my memory. I didn't think I could do it; they didn't either."

"Well, you did, so that proves there's nothing wrong between your ears."

"Really? You think so?"

I nodded, just as the 'get into class' bell sounded.

***

I expected she'd accost me again if I wasn't careful leaving Business Law at the end of the hour, so I hung with the prof until the ready-bell for next class sounded. When I stuck my head out to see if my way was clear, she'd apparently given up and headed out.

Lunch in the Student Union cafeteria proved another story. I sat there eating my cold chicken sandwich, not paying much attention to anything except my notes from today's Business Law. My first hint Terri was nearby was a hand that helped itself to my collar and rubbed my neck inside my sports shirt. Of course I looked up.

"Oh, hi."

"Now that was a pretty luke-warm hello for the girl you told you loved the other night."

Did I say that? I don't think so. She came around the end of my table and sat, not waiting for an invitation.

"What you studying?" Now there was a weak conversation starter if I ever heard one.

"More Business Law. I didn't understand a couple things Prof said."

"Oh. Can I help?" Another attempt at a conversation starter!

"Yes. Just hold off a minute while I figure this out, okay?"

She slumped back into her chair, but didn't take her eyes off me. I re-read my notes for the fifth Time, but still didn't get it. Must have missed something when I took my notes.

During my sixth re-read, she stood, came around behind me again, and started fiddling with my neck and collar, again. I couldn't get back on track with that going on, so I reached up and took her hand.

"That's more like it," she said, still making certain I couldn't miss her presence. I thought so, too, but wasn't about to say so. For appearances sake I wanted her to pursue me some, so those who'd watched us at the party last Friday didn't get the idea I'd used my hypnotic talents 'unethically' (which I hadn't yet, but planned to do so before too long.)

She brought her finger up along my neck and touched my ear. "How do you know Sandy and Luke Morton?"

"Don't, really. Just friends of friends of friends."

"Oh? I think you impressed Sandy. Yesterday she said she wished you'd hypnotized her instead of me." The tone of Terri's voice said she hoped I'd contradict that, but I didn't.

"How about you? How do you know the Mortons?"

"Same high school. Luke's a year older than me, Sandy's same age."

I nodded, partially to acknowledge information gained, but to a larger extent due to Terri's finger still fooling with my ear. Her touch worked its way around so her index finger touched under my chin on that side. I still feigned disinterest, and after nearly a minute, she gave up and slid across into the seat kitty-corner from me at the table.

"Frank, right?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't you like me? I thought you did at the party."

"Sure, but not when I'm trying to concentrate on class stuff."

"Oh! Then how long you gotta study?"

"Until I figure this out."

"Oh? How long's that?"

"Don't know. I must have missed something big when the prof talked about this."

"It's still early, Frank. Can't we go back to Taylor Hall and ask your prof? I'd go with you. Maybe he's still having office hours."

Well, why hadn't I thought about that? Too stubborn, I guess.

And it was a good move. It took the prof less than five minutes to explain it to me—after I waited out the five 'upper' classmen standing outside his office for similar purposes—and once I explained I'd gotten something wrong and needed help, he not only cheerfully gave the help, but also clarified several other shaky points. I think he was impressed that I'd bring such a good looking woman with me to get office help.

When we stepped back into Taylor Hall's main corridor, Terri took my arm as if she owned it. "You got more to study yet?" she said looking up into my eyes.

I shook my head.

"Then why don't we go somewhere and get better acquainted?"

"Like where?"

"Oh, I don't know. I'm new here. Where do boys here take girls they like to get better acquainted? You got an apartment?"

I shook my head. "I live at home and commute".

"Maybe I should meet your family. How about that?"

I didn't think so. If I showed up at home with a girl—any girl—in mere moments my mother would be fast-trackin' me toward marriage—even if I'd known the girl only a minute or two.

"Well, I live in a dormitory, so that's out, too." Terri said.

We had no place to go for this, but it sounded promising, even if the back seat of my car had to do double duty.

"You got your car, then?" she said.

"Yes,"

"Could we go sit in it? Or maybe drive somewhere we'd be alone? When are you finished with classes for today?"

"Four o'clock."

"Oh." The way she said that implied 'Long time, yet, far too long.' She went silent for a half minute.

"Well, I got an idea, then. You got classes filling all that time?"

"Pretty much."

"Then how about this, anyway, so I don't have to skip any either? We meet back here when you get finished with your last class, and then we'll go see where we can go in your car and get to know each other. How about that?"

"Terri? Once I get out of class, I gotta head home, and do chores for Dad. Then eat supper and study."

She sort of grunted 'humph.' "I must be doing something wrong. I thought you liked me at the party. I thought you might even love me a little. And now this? What I gotta do? Strip all my clothes off and screw you right here? That's what I want to do, Frank, and if I have to, I will."

"Terry, it's not you. This is just not the time."

"So when is the time? This coming Friday night? Saturday afternoon? Saturday night? Sunday afternoon? Sunday night? All those times?"

I just shook my head slightly. What was I going to do with this woman?

"How about Friday night?" she said. "You want me to rent a motel room down on Route 281 somewhere? The other girls in the dorm say they go down there to be close to their boys."

What was I to say about that? You're in a big rush to get me into bed and screw me because I set you up with hypnosis to want that? I wasn't that sort of guy—now wouldn't saying that sound like retarded and stupid above all?

"Terri? How about we just have a date. You know, go get hamburgers, do something else, and as we do, get better acquainted/? You know, like regular people?"

"Frank? What's wrong with me? We've been all through that already. So let's get on to the next step, huh?"

***

So, to her dismay, we settled on Friday night—without a premeditated reservation at the closest West Bestern Motel: Football game at the JC's mini-Stadium with hotdogs and soft drinks before, a lot of hand-holding under her coat on my lap, and so much flirting I was all but embarrassed. Our party hosts from the previous Friday spotted us and took it upon themselves to make it a four-is-a-crowd situation.

12