Best Weekend Ever

Story Info
He turns girlfriend into an anal slut.
1.8k words
4.15
131.4k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrimDeal
GrimDeal
12 Followers

This is a true story of when I fucked my current girlfriend in the ass for the first time and by "first time" I don't mean the first time I got her in the ass. I mean the first time anyone had gotten her in the ass...

-----

My mom had gone out of town and needed someone to watch the house for her, so as always I "volunteered". I had just started going out with Tiffany about a month earlier and we were already into a pretty good relationship when my mom need me to take care of the house for the weekend. So I knew it would be the perfect time to get some peace and quiet alone with Tif, because we hadn't had much of that so far with her living in the dorms and my three roommates always being around. Most of the time we ended up driving off into the night to find some secluded parking lot for a quickie, like high school students. Which was hot in and of its own self, but it was starting to get old real fast.

Tif jumped at the idea of peace and quiet in a house away from the city, my mom lived in the country. So the first night we settled in and had some dinner, fooled around some. She gives the best blowjobs I've ever had. She always makes me cum quickly the first time. Which is good cause then I get to eat her out for hours. That night was no different. She slid down from my sucking on my neck to sucking on my cock, immediately deepthroating me and holding me there. I love it when she just bobs up and down just enough to feel a lil movement but not too much. Then she starts sucking me harder and letting me fuck her mouth. Like I said she gets me off faster than any girl ever has and I'm not quite sure how she does it. She's great. Sure enough I was cumming down her throat and she was savoring every drop. She loves cum more than anything.

Now it was my turn. I slid her shirt off over her head and started fondling her tits, pinching each nipple. I leaned down from my perch on the couch to suck one into my mouth, she gasped a lil and I bit into it hard. She moaned, letting me know she wanted it harder. So I switched to the other nipple and licked it a little, sucking it hard into my mouth and biting down on it. She squealed in pleasure. I stood her up in front of me and leaned forward to kiss her denim covered crotch. She pushed her hips forward into my face. I backed off to get my hand on her zip and yanked it down and then her pants slid right of her tight ass.

I hooked my fingers around her panties and slid them off, she bit her lower lip as she felt the cool air on her pussy. I leaned forward and kissed it softly. Then licking it from the very bottom to her clit, but when I got to her clit I had raised up just enough to hover over it. She moaned and tried pushing herself onto my face, but I back up to tease her. I swung her around to sit next to me on the couch and then I slid down to the floor in between her legs and began licking her lips. They were already wet with anticipation. Her pussy always tastes so good. I probed her with a finger while I licked her pussy. I pushed my finger deep inside her cunt. She moaned and I licked her clit. Sucking it into my mouth. She moaned more and reached down and massaged my head, running her fingers through my hair. I continued fingering her while my assault on her clit raged on. She was gently pushing herself into my face by now I could tell she would cum soon so I backed off some, I didn't want her to cum just yet.

Now that I was gently sucking on her entire pussy I slid my finger out of her and pushed my tongue deep inside her. Fucking her deep with my tongue, I reached up with my thumb and gently massaged the outside of her puckered asshole. She moaned and I looked up at her face to see if she was enjoying, she was. Her head was laid back and her eyes were closed. I put a lil more pressure on her hole and my thumb stretched her hole just a lil, I didn't intend to go any further right then.

So I let my finger sit there for a minute while I continued licking her pussy deep. Then I reached over and grabbed a bottle of lube from our "goody bag". I squirted some of my thumb and ran it along her asshole. It was cold and she sucked air into mouth quickly and bit her lower lip. I pushed my thumb into her hole. Eating her out and looking up at her face to see it I should continue. She looked down at me and nodded her approval. I pushed my thumb deep inside her ass. And let it sit there for a minute before I started wiggling it around and slowly pulling it out and then back in. Still eating her out, she was enjoying her newfound sensations. Feeling brave and knowing her hole was lubed pretty well so far, I decided to push two fingers slowly into her hole while I continued eating her sweet pussy. Slowly I pushed two fingers inside her ass, she wiggled her ass around some to get used to the feeling, but she didn't stop my slow progression into her ass.

Soon I had both fingers up to the second joint and not long after that I had both fingers fully in her oh-so-tight ass. I kissed and licked her pussy some more, even sucking on her clit. She was in heaven. Being braver still I started sliding a third finger alongside the first two and it followed them into her ass. Again she wiggled, but I still kept on her pussy and she quickly adjusted to the third intruder. I too was marveling at Tif's ability to adjust so easily. She's so hot. By now she was moaning constantly and I looked up at her.

She looked down at me and mouthed one word. Please. I asked if she was sure and she nodded with big doe eyes. Which meant she was really horny and wanted it any way she could get it and that meant she was gonna get it in the ass for the first time. I got up on my knees in front of her and pulled her ass out off the couch so it was hanging out a few inches and then I lubed her ass some more and then lubed my cock. I pushed her legs up to her chest, it's worth mentioning that she's the most flexible person I've ever had the pleasure of fucking.

I put my cock at the entrance to her ass and slowly put pressure, she opened fairly easily and I slowly continued in. stopping every few seconds to let her adjust, by cock is much bigger than just three fingers. She was doing a marvelous job and I kept telling her that the entire time. I pushed my cock in a lil faster now that I was halfway in. Still stopping to let her get relaxed more. I was still amazed at what I was seeing and doing to my beautiful girlfriend. I've never seen anyone adjust to taking it in the ass so well. She had never been fucked in the ass and yet here I was already with 3/4 of my cock inside her tight ass. I was in heaven and so was she. Now she had her legs wrapped around my waist and was pulling my cock into her.

When I was all the way in I stood still letting her get used to it. I was going to wait until she started moving first. Sure enough not long and she was using her legs to push and pull me in and out lil by lil. I can take a hint and I started slowly fucking her. Even rubbing her clit while did it. Soon I was able to move much faster and I added lube when needed. It didn't take long for her to start cumming after I got her nice and loose. Now I was still fucking her remarkably tight ass with ease. And she was cumming constantly, juices from her pussy ran down and mixed with the lube on my cock and made it even easier to fuck her. I was holding firmly onto her thighs for leverage, fucking her as hard as I could and she was loving every minute of it, she was rubbing her own clit now. Screaming in agonizing pleasure taunting me to fuck her harder.

So I did, I wasn't going to last long. Sure enough I was tensing up and fucking her with short fast strokes. That's when she pushed me backwards, I feel onto the floor. She fell down off the couch and clamped her mouth around my cock, instantly deep in her throat sucking me harder than I've ever been sucked before. I unloaded my cum into her hot mouth. She bobbed up and down, sucking my cock not missing a drop of her precious cum. She was moaning like a mad woman every time I squirted into her waiting mouth. That's when I noticed she was furiously rubbing her clit while sucking my cock dry. When I finished cumming she collapsed on top of me and we fell asleep covered in sweat, cum, lube and pussy juice.

We woke up later and went and took a shower. I fucked her ass again in the shower this time cumming in her tight ass. After the shower we went and fucked all night long in every position we could think of, but we always ended up with my cock in her ass. Suffice it to say Saturday and Sunday held lots of fun too. She even started fingering my ass when she sucked me off.

-----

It's been a little over a year since that weekend, we've moved in together now. Tiffany walks the house naked, nothing unusual there. More convenient that way, since we love fucking each other so much. She does however keep her nice tight (yes, still tight) ass lubed constantly, just so she can have it in her ass whenever she (or I) wants it.

GrimDeal
GrimDeal
12 Followers