Best Weekend Ever

Story Info
April needs help and I am glad to provide it.
3.3k words
4.37
10.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
catdragon
catdragon
107 Followers

I just had a weekend that never in a million years I would have expected. You see, I am an average 50-year old guy. I don't expect things to happen to me. I go to work, get paid, pay my bills, and have a little bit of fun when I can. I am not a ladies' man; in fact I have a hard time even saying hello to a woman who I don't know. I have been married, though it wasn't successful, but since the divorce my sex life consisted of my imagination and me. But that is what I expected. I was still very gun-shy about relationships and having one just wasn't on my things to do just at the time.

Downstairs in my apartment building I had a neighbor named Jake. Jake had an 18-year old son named Josh. And Josh had a 20-year-old ex-girlfriend named April. I had met her only once: A smoking-hot blue-eyed blonde who had a rack that should have been illegal. She also had expensive tastes and expected her man to do the paying which was why Jake's son had broken up with her. She was too costly to maintain. But damn, she was gorgeous!

Last Monday I was working from home when there was a knock at the door. Unbelievably it was April, looking for Josh. She thought she would check to see if he was here at my place since she knew we liked to play video games together. I told her no, he wasn't. Since Josh wasn't around, she said maybe I could help. Turning on the charm, she explained that she was a bit short on her rent and wanted to know if I could "loan" her some money. Bemused, a bit incredulous, I asked how much and she said, "$1200." At that, I wondered how much her rent was if that was "a bit short." More to the point, I knew that if I "loaned" any money it would never be seen again.

I started to shake my head and politely refuse her offer, when, for some reason, I suggested that instead of a loan perhaps we work out an exchange of "services" for the money. That way she wouldn't have to worry about paying me back. This interested her and she asked what kind of "services" I had in mind. I held the door opened, and invited her in. As she stepped into the living room of my apartment, I openly checked her out, making it perfectly clear what I meant. April, to her credit, blushed.

When she recovered, April pretended to be shocked and for a second I knew I had made a big mistake. I had visions of cops and flashing red and blue lights. Then April said I needed to spell out exactly what I had in mind. I had nothing to lose at that point, and for some reason I found myself completely confident that April was going to earn that $1200. I explained that I had a cabin in the woods up in the mountains (I didn't, but I knew I could borrow a friend's or rent one with pretty short notice), and she would meet me there and for the entire weekend do whatever I wanted her to, no holds barred. She interrupted, asking, "What do you mean 'no holds barred'? For a lousy $1200? Are you nuts?"

I reassured her that of course I meant within reason - nothing dangerous or degrading. And she'd get full payment before she left. She thought about it for a couple of seconds and agreed, almost eagerly, with a wink! She then flashed me a smile, and flounced out the door telling me to email her directions to the cabin.

Friday came and all the butterflies returned with it. But my cock was as hard as steel. I refrained from masturbating all week long hoping that this upcoming weekend would be what I wanted. Deep inside I thought it still wasn't going to happen though. So when I took the day off, headed up to the cabin I had rented, I was a bit nervous about whether April would actually show. If nothing else, I thought as I drove the winding two-lane road up to the cabin, I would have a peaceful weekend away from the city. I had bought three or four books with me just in case.

I got there and opened up the cabin with the key the rental agent gave me and aired out the cabin. I was just putting away my things when I heard the sound of tires on the gravel outside. April pulled up in a red convertible looking as gorgeous as ever in a tight white halter top and skimpy shorts that showed off her fine ass. She greeted me with a peck on the cheek which made my already hard cock throb. Holy crap, this was happening! This would be a weekend to remember!

I helped her with her bags and got her settled in. I wasn't sure how to start things off, but April stared at me challengingly. I think she expected to me to be a "perfect gentleman" and wait for her to make the first move. Unfortunately for her and great for me, I wasn't going to let that happen!

I took a breath and smiled at her as I closed the front door to the cabin and said I wanted to "inspect the goods" I was purchasing. April's smile faltered, then she gave me a coy look and started removing her clothing. As each piece ended up on the floor, my eyes were riveted to her gorgeous body. When her breasts came into view, I practically came in my pants. God, her tits looked simply amazing! Large, with dark pink areolas, and inch long, pencil eraser-sized nipples! Then she turned her back, bent over and slowly slid her panties down to her ankles keeping her legs straight. As her bare snatch came into view it turned my balls blue from just looking at it. It was actually glistening a bit in the sunshine from the window. Damn.

April turned around, placed a hand on a hip and smiled cockily at me, daring me to do something. So I unzipped my pants and pulled out my rigid cock that was throbbing and eager for relief. Pointing at it, I told her she was a naughty girl for keeping me waiting. And now she had put me in this state, so she should take responsibility for her actions. "On your knees in front of me, girl!" I barked.

With hesitation she got on her knees and all but inhaled my entire length in one go! This was a gal that knew her way around a piece of meat! As she deep-throated me over and over, I called her "a wicked little cocksucker." I am sure the look on my face was of pure delight. When she slowed for a moment and started to lick the purple head of my cock, I grabbed the back of the head and held her in place. Then I buried myself in her mouth to the root. She gagged for a moment, but quickly recovered, gulping with her throat muscles, massaging my cock's head. I thought I would pop right then and there, but somehow I managed to hold on.

I started to move my hips, sliding my cock out of her mouth, pausing and then sliding in. By the second time I did this April knew what to do and her tongue worked my shaft as I slid out and she sucked me back in. Damn! Best blowjob ever! Hands down. I felt my balls swell, and April brought up her hands grabbing my jeans-covered ass, squeezing and pulling me back into her mouth on each stroke. I couldn't hold back and I told her, "Here I cum girl. Swallow every drop!" As I came, groaning loudly, I heard her gulping my juice down with loud swallows. As I loosened my hold on her head, she pulled away. And with a naughty look, she let a single drop of my cum slide off her lips and drip to her tit below. Absently she rubbed it in to the nipple with a finger as she looked up at me with those blue eyes.

I grinned, but then told her to stand. She rose gracefully. I then told her to undress me. She took off my shirt, sliding it off my head. She paused as she sucked and nibbled at my nipples. I slapped her ass with a loud smack. April jumped, coyly grinned and then unbuttoned my jeans, sliding then and my underwear down and off my legs. As she knelt there after pulling off my jeans, she licked my still semi-hard cock once, nuzzled her nose in my pubic hair.

I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up (she came up willingly, I didn't actually hurt her), and led her over to the couch. I pushed her down and said, "Ass up in the air, girl!" April put her knees on the couch, spread apart about a foot, and leaned back, her hands and arms leaning on the back of the couch. She glanced over her shoulder at me just in time to see my hand come down on her ass with a slap that echoed in the cabin. She squeaked and I said, "I told you to swallow every drop!" Then I smacked her other butt cheek. She squealed and put her head down, her wavy blonde hair concealing her face. I continued to smack her ass for 3 more strokes, then caressed that beautiful reddening ass with my hand, sliding down to feel her bare snatch. It was dripping wet, gaping open, and wanting something in it. I slid my middle finger in, then out, then slid two fingers in, crooking then to rub the right spot in her pussy. April moaned loudly, then softly, "Fuck!" I don't think she expected me to know my way around a woman's body. But hey, I read.

By this time I was ready for more action. I finger fucked her a few more times and April started to moan in such a way that I thought she was getting close to cumming herself. Wasting no time, I slipped behind her, removed my fingers, aimed my cock with my other hand, and guiding myself into her pussy, I slid in quick and fast. She was tight and hot and wet, more than ready to be filled with my cock. April shouted, "Yes!" then moaned as her body started to shake and jerk. Damn she already was cumming hard! I grabbed both of April's hips and started to hammer away at her like she was my first piece of ass in months. (She was, it had been almost a year since I had been laid.) April cried out in ecstasy. It seemed as if she wasn't cumming once or twice, but almost continually. I had never had a woman who was as multiorgasmic as April, and it was more than fine.

When she started to calm down and her legs stopped shaking, I pulled out, thankfully still hard. I sat down on the couch beside her and said, "Okay, girl. Ride me! I want to see your face as I shoot into you!" Without prompting, she grabbed my cock and impaled herself on it. Despite my hammering hard at her, she was still nice and snug. And definitely hot to trot. April bounced up and down while her tantalizing tits jiggled in my face. I couldn't get enough of licking and sucking them. April pulled back, and said, "Tell me when you are starting to cum, I want you to cum on my face!" I nodded and she leaned forward and gave me a smoking hot kiss with plenty of tongue. It was like she was trying to swallow me from the outside in. That kiss pushed a button deep in me and I felt my balls starting to shrink up, getting ready to come again.

As I said before, my nonexistent sex life doesn't give me much practice at bringing a woman to climax, so I relished the moment when April exploded. My endurance was better after the blowjob, but watching her eyes roll back in her head, her tits bouncing in front of me, and my cock being swallowed by that juicy bare cunt, I couldn't last.

"Now!" I grunted, and April slid off my lap, kneeling between my legs, and jerked my cock with a spiraling-like movement of her wrists. I came, barely keeping my eyes open as I exploded. April giggled as my sperm sprayed over her face and dripped onto her tits. As I finished, she bent over and daintily sucked the last drops of my cum from my deflating cock. And I was thinking that we still had two days to go!

April crawled up my body and sat on the couch next to me, snuggling in. I was still breathing heavily and trying to recover. She said, "For an old guy, you sure can fuck!" her eyes were glinting with laughter and amusement. I mock growled at her. She snuggled closer, laying her cum-covered face against my chest.

We must have dozed for a few minutes, but I had recovered my strength (mostly). I reached around and slapped her ass, startling her out of the light dose. "Into the shower girl. You are dirty and I need you to clean me." April leaped up and darted for the bathroom. As I followed her, I thought that this weekend was going to kill me, but what a way to go!

In the shower, April soaped herself up and then used her soapy body to wash me off. She dropped to her knees and started to resuscitate my cock, but I pulled her up and said, "Not now girl. Later I will fuck you." April giggled and then proceeded to wash the soap off our bodies.

"Do you like to watch?" April asked me the water dripping off her fine tits. I looked at her and her fingers were already between her thighs, stroking and probing. She groaned, watching me watch her. She was hell on wheels, sexy as anything, and she knew it. She loved the effect she had on men, on me.

After April brought herself off, we exited the shower, and dried off. When April went to put on her clothing, I told her not to bother with anything but footgear. It was to be a non-clothing weekend for her. She smiled and then frowned after I said, "Let's go for a nature walk. And you will be naked, just like I like it." That caught her by surprise. Then she asked what would happen if we encountered hikers. I laughed and said that in that case they'd be very turned-on hikers. She blushed but seemed to like the idea of total strangers getting aroused by her.

We set out, but the cabin is a bit remote and to my disappointment we didn't encounter anyone. I thought it would be kinky to show off my weekend plaything. Eventually April and I came to a clearing and I called a halt. I told April that since we were in the woods, it was only appropriate that I fuck her like a wild animal.

She caught my drift and got on all fours, even wagging her perfect bottom in offering. I was quick to accept, dropping my shorts to the ground, and mounted her from behind. I started to bang the hell out of her while she drove her hips back on my cock just as eagerly. There was something primal in rutting there in the woods.

April clawed at the ground in a frenzy as we fucked, grunting with each thrust of my cock. She dropped her head into the fall leaves and moaned, climaxing. The tightening of her pussy around me drove me to the edge and I shouted as I came a third time, this time inside her. It left both of us sweaty and out of breath.

Upon our return to the cabin. I announced that the "no clothing" rule would remain in effect for the rest of the weekend. Then April and I spent some quality time together. This mainly consisted of me playing with April's body, keeping her on the edge of orgasm but never quite over the edge. By the time dinner approached, Aprils was wild-eyed, dripping wet, and ready to do just about anything to get off. I cooked a couple of steaks on the grill while April prepared a salad. Then April served us. For dessert April helped herself to an aperitif of jism by sucking me off while she played with herself, finally cumming right after I filled her mouth with my cum.

When we finished dinner. I returned the favor, making my own dessert out of her pussy. I had her sit on the couch while I knelt in front of her and licked, and sucked, and nibbled at April's cunt. She had the sweetest, tangiest pussy juice, and she got so wet as I ate her, that I had trouble keeping it from dripping onto the couch. I must have eaten her out for nearly an hour, until she was begging me to fuck her. She was so hungry for my cock, she threw me off her, knocking me prone on the floor. April then jumped on me, driving my cock into her to the root on the very first stroke. Watching her come as she squatted over me, driving my cock deep into her and her tits bouncing was a snapshot I have in my head and will never forget. By that time we finished fucking, sucking, and doing anything else we could think of, April was a cum-covered mess.

The rest of the weekend we continued screwing up a storm, but every moment of it I was in control. April would do anything if I told her to do it. I had never felt such power and control and it was heady. April's favorite times were when we fucked outside, she loved the idea of someone catching us while I was fucking her. We even played a game of "hunting" my sex kitten down. It was never too much of a challenge to find April as she wanted to get caught. Because once I located her I treated her like a hunting trophy, mounting and stuffing her.

By the time Sunday rolled around we were nearly exhausted. April finally put some clothes on as I pulled out $1500 in cash, the money I promised her plus a little extra for the damn good time. As she was about to get in her car to leave. I told her to wait a moment. I had her open the car door and lean inside so her derriere was sticking out. Then I flipped up her skirt, removed her panties, and gave her a good-bye fuck, spilling myself for the last time deep inside of her. When I finished, I had drained my balls totally. I didn't think that I had another drop of jism to spill.

I picked up her panties and shoved them in my pocket. I told April to leave her panties off so she could feel her drenched pussy leaking my cum the entire way back. She smiled and did so, heading out, ending the best weekend of my life.

Recently, April dropped me an email and said that she and her roommate were going to come up a bit short again this month and wants to know if they can earn some money again. She's definitely a high-maintenance gal. Luckily I can afford to help a hot honey like her pay her bills And if her roommate wanted to help, who was I to decline? Just call me generous to a fault!

catdragon
catdragon
107 Followers