"Best Wife Ever!" 12 Days of Sexmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day itself was uneventful. A two-hour delay at the airport, a painfully bumpy flight and a stupidly expensive cab ride and I was in downtown New York. That afternoon I did some shopping, bought Alexis a couple of sweet New York trinkets she would love. I took a risk, buying her an expensive gold dress that I was sure she would love. Although my track record at buying her clothing was spotty at best (the wrong size, unflattering colours, etc), I was pretty confident this was perfect. I assumed she already had a dress for this year's formal New Year's Eve Party, but in case she didn't this would be perfect.

I had a great supper at an overpriced steakhouse and retreated to my room around 7:30. As I collapsed on my king-sized bed, I checked my phone for messages and learned it was dead. I grabbed a charger and plugged it in. I noticed three missed calls from Alexis, one from Jarrod, a colleague, and five missed text messages all from Alexis:

The first one was while I was in the air.

Alexis: Have a good flight...I saw you were delayed.

The second one came at around lunch.

Alexis: I am having a cucumber salad for lunch. What else can a cucumber be used for?

My cock twitched at that sexual innuendo. The third came after her school day would have been done.

Alexis: I am so horny right now...I am going through withdrawal. L

I was too I realized my growing cock pointed out. The forth text was from a couple hours ago.

Alexis: Called you twice. Turn on your phone so I can turn you on.

Now fully erect, I checked the last message.

Alexis: I found out what else a cucumber can be used for...too bad you didn't answer my last call.

She wouldn't? Would she? A week ago I would have said no, but now...hmmmm...maybe. I tried calling her back, but it was my turn to get no answer. I sighed and texted her.

Sorry baby, my phone died. Back at the hotel now. Probably just going to watch porn and wish you were here. J

Of course, I didn't watch porn, I watched a hockey game. I was just dozing off when my cell rang. It was Alexis.

"Hey, baby, how was your day?" she asked.

"A travel day. Long, frustrating and tiresome," I replied.

"Too bad I wasn't there to make you feel better," she teased.

"Don't start something you can't finish," I threatened.

"Hmmmm, is that a challenge?" she asked.

Unsure what she meant, I decided to play along, "Yes, it is."

"Game on," she replied. "Do you know what I am wearing right now?"

"I am going to go with a monkey suit," I joked.

"Haha, you perve! That probably would turn you on," she teased.

"Anything you wear turns me on, baby," I countered.

"You don't have to suck up baby, you already have me."

"Just stating the facts ma'am," I replied.

"Anyways, the answer to my simple question is absolutely nothing," she said.

"Hmmm," I moaned, envisioning her on our bed naked, before adding, "not even stockings?"

"Nope," she replied, "as naked as the day I was born. Question."

"Yes," I replied, used to her changing subjects randomly with one word: question.

"If I was to dyke out with one of my friends, who would you like it to be?"

"W-w-what?" I stammered.

"I think my question was pretty clear," she rebuked, teasing me.

Realizing there was no good answer to this question, I answered, "I refuse to answer based on the reality that whoever I say could lead to dire consequences for me later."

"Good call," she teased, "but I already know the answer."

"You do?" I asked.

"Jenna, correct?" she hypothesized, correctly.

"She would be a decent choice," I answered, before adding, "but she still doesn't light a candle to you, my dear."

"Hmmm," she moaned into the phone, "that's it Jenna, lick my pussy."

"What?" I repeated like an imbecile.

Ignoring me, she continued, "Oh fuck yes, Jenna, your tongue feels so good on my pussy."

Briefly my mind wondered whether this was real or just role playing before I decided who cares and with my free hand struggled to release my growing cock.

Her breathing increased and I knew that she indeed was having her pussy pleasured, although I assumed it was by her hand or toy. "Oh god Jenna, why didn't we start doing this long time ago? Your face buried between my legs is fucking hot."

I heard a muffled, "I don't know," which confused me even more. I was pretty sure it was all just a fantasy, but there was just enough lingering doubt to confuse me.

My free hand went to my cock as my wife continued talking to me, "Fuck Jeremy, Jenna has my cunt so fucking wet. Too bad you weren't here to watch...maybe join in."

Deciding to play along, I said, "Oh baby, if I was there I would do more than just watch."

She moaned, "Oh really, baby? What would you do? Shove your cock in my mouth while Jenna pleasured me? Push her out of the way and shove your big cock in me? Or would you fuck Jenna from behind, pounding her so hard her face was shoved deep inside my wet cunt?"

I couldn't believe her words or her using the word cunt again. Her moans were increasing and I responded, "I would shove my cock in Jenna's mouth and get it nice and hard."

"Hmmm," she moaned, "and then?"

Realizing she was getting turned on by my dirty talk, I continued, "When I would have both you sluts on your knees, your tight asses high up for me, and I would go back and forth fucking each of your whore cunts." Her moans continued as I got more detailed, "I would do five quick strokes in you and then five in your best friend. I would do three more in you and three in your wet friend. I would slap your ass while I buried my cock deep in your blonde friend and repay the favour when I buried my cock deep in your wet cunt."

"Oh god, baby, keep talking, I'm close," she moaned.

Deciding she wanted to be dominated verbally, I said, "I would then throw Jenna onto her back, spread her legs wide and shove my cock in her. While I fucked her, I would order you to straddle her and lower your soaking wet cunt on her pretty face and pull your hair leading you to her clit. You would suck on her clit while your husband's cock filled her cunt so completely."

"Oh god yes, baby, that is so fucking hot," she moaned.

Knowing she was close, I went for the kill, "I would keep drilling her, until I could no longer hold it and I would pull out and shoot my load all over your face, Alexis, just as your friend's tongue got you off."

"Aaaaaaah," she screamed, clearly coming. I was right behind her as I shot a load of cum all over myself a few seconds later.

She heard my grunt and moaned, "You coming too, baby?"

"Yessssss," I grunted into the phone.

Silence suddenly filled the room except our heavy breathing from miles away. Finally, she spoke, "Well, that was fun."

"Indeed, it was," I replied.

We talked for a few minutes and agreed that we probably wouldn't have a chance to talk tomorrow. I was in a meeting from eight until at least five and that was followed by a supper with a potential group of clients. Alexis had her Christmas pageant tomorrow and wouldn't get home until late. After the show, it was traditional for the girls to go out and celebrate the end of the exhausting and demanding Christmas pageant.

As she was about to hang up, she said, "There will be a present for you when you get back to the hotel tomorrow."

"There will?" I asked, "What is it?"

"You will have to wait and see," she replied, "but I expect you to use it tomorrow night, understood?"

"OK," I agreed, not knowing what I was agreeing to.

We said our goodbyes and I finished watching sports highlights before hitting the hay.

8. THE EIGHTH DAY OF SEXMAS...Wednesday December 21th, 2011

It was a long day. The meetings were boring for the most part, but did show positive signs for the future. Anyway, I didn't get back to the hotel until almost ten at night and indeed there was a package on my bed when I entered my room.

I was so tired and more than slightly drunk, that I thought about waiting until tomorrow to open it, but I remembered I promised Alexis I would use it. Also, I was pretty curious what she could possibly be sending me. I opened the package and realized it was a pink pussy. A sex toy for men. I can truthfully say I had never used such a toy. If I didn't get a mouth or pussy to please me, I used my hand. I noticed there was a note.

Hey baby,

I hope you like your present. It is a pocket pussy...now if you look closely you will notice that it is actually a perfect replica of your wife's sweet CUNT.

I paused and took a closer look at the toy. Having spent a lot of time between my wife's legs, I could identify it in a police line-up of pussies, so when I took a close look I noticed it did indeed look identical to her sweet box. I returned to the letter:

I won't even get into the amount of work it took to get a replica Alexis' pussy, but it was extensive. Now go order some porn, grab the lube that is in the box and fuck me.

Kisses

Alexis

I couldn't believe it. She had made me a back-up pussy. A travelling Alexis. It was too good to be true. I did as she told me. Flipping through the porn options I found one called Submissive Sluts and ordered the 12.99 fuck film. As the film started, a hot babysitter was caught masturbating by the father of the child she was suppose to be babysitting and soon was made into a fuck-toy for the man. Lubricating my cock generously, I grabbed the pocket Alexis and slowly penetrated it. The feeling was surprisingly tight and incredibly real. I slowly moved by hand up and down, masturbating myself with Alexis's pussy. I watched the scene on TV as the babysitter was now being face-fucked, her pigtails being used as handlebars. Not wanting to cum to quick, I stopped and just allowed the odd feeling of the plastic pussy to warm me. The babysitter was soon riding the man's cock and I returned to slow strokes. The pussy was so tight, that I could feel an orgasm beginning to build. I kept up the slow pace until the guy shoved the slutty babysitter onto the floor and without any lube buried his cock in her ass. She screamed in pain and I began to furiously stroke my cock. I closed my eyes, imagining it was Alexis riding me and exploded my cum into the fake pussy. It was then I noticed there was a small opening for the cum to exit and my cum was leaking out the top and onto the bed. Figuring fuck it, I continued pumping my cock until the last of my cum had slid out. When I opened my eyes, the babysitter was riding the cock in her ass, her moans implying she was no longer in pain. I shut the movie off, pulled the fake cunt off me and cleaned myself and the toy up. I travelled a lot and it was clear, like my Mastercard, I would not be leaving home without it.

9. THE NINTH DAY OF SEXMAS...Thursday December 22th, 2011

I arrived home around eight in the evening and once in the house I saw flower pedals on the floor. Now usually that is what a man does, but it was clear I was to follow them. I dropped my travel bag on the floor and followed the pedals that led, as expected, to our bedroom. As I approached the bedroom, I noticed it was dark except for the flicker of candles. I reached my door and was stunned to see my wife, on the bed, her legs in white stockings spread wide, a few strawberries were on the bed leading to her pussy which was covered in whipped cream.

She smiled, "I hope you are hungry."

"Famished," I replied, reaching the bed and popping the first strawberry in my mouth. Between strawberries, I kissed her stocking-clad legs, my red lips leaving subtle marks on her white stockings.

She moaned, "I haven't come since the last time your cock was in me."

"Well, we better change that," I replied, popping another strawberry in my mouth.

I continued the slow kisses, deciding that tonight I was going to make love to her, not fuck her. The difference was subtle, but noticeable. I got to her thighs, where the stockings ended and her white flesh began, and popped the last strawberry in my mouth. She moaned loudly with anticipation when my lips touched her inner thigh.

She said, "There are three more."

Confused, I asked, "Three more what?"

"Strawberries," she smiled devilishly.

I looked around and saw none, although I thought maybe there might be one in her whipped cream. Upon closer look, I saw none and said, "No there aren't."

She smiled, "Keep looking stud."

The light bulb suddenly went on. My little minx of a wife had put strawberries inside her cunt. "Ohhhh," I responded, letting her know I finally had caught on.

I reached her whipped cream covered pussy and began to clean her. The whipped cream, mixed with her wetness, was a savoury delight. Once I had licked her pussy area clean, I looked at her beautiful shaved pussy. She teased, "I hope you have room for more."

"Oh, I think I can find room."

I slid a finger inside her and pulled out a strawberry. It was covered by her shine. I made sure we were making eye contact when I popped it in my mouth. "Hmmm," I said, "that is the best strawberry dip ever," and it was. I repeated the naughty strawberry retrieval a second time. When only one strawberry was left, I slowly pulled it out, which was a little tougher as it was deep inside her, and then instead of eating it, I brought it to my wife's red lips.

She opened her mouth and ate the juice-covered strawberry. My erect cock accidentally hit her pussy and she twitched. Taking the moment as a sign, I slid my cock inside her and as our lips met, we made love. Our lips never parted while I slowly made love to my wife for an eternity. Twenty minutes turned into thirty, which turned into forty, before either of us were close to achieving orgasmic bliss. I finally broke the kiss, "I want us to come together baby."

"Hmmm, me too," she replied, and we both focused on making it happen. I began to fuck her faster, and her hand went to her clit. She rubbed herself furiously attempting to speed up her orgasm.

Feeling my balls beginning to boil and hearing her moaning getting closer to her orgasm, I asked, "You close, baby?"

"Yes, baby, just a few a few more hard thrusts," she moaned loudly. I obliged and after five deep thrusts our mouths crashed together again. In unison, my cum and her juice collided and we moaned into each other's mouths, euphoria hitting at the exact same time. At this moment we were not man and woman, we were two lovers becoming one. Nothing had ever been so sweet and pleasurable than this moment and we both knew it.

We held on tight as our dual orgasms spread through our bodies before collapsing on the bed, drenched in sweat. "I love you," I said.

"I love you too, baby," she purred, my cock still in her.

We stared into each other's eyes for a couple of minutes, knowing just how special we were to each other.

10. THE TENTH DAY OF SEXMAS...Friday December 23th, 2011

Alexis, off work and on Christmas holidays since after the Christmas pageant on Wednesday, slept in while I headed to work to file a last minute report. It was early afternoon when Alexis called me.

"When will you be home?"

"A couple of hours," I admitted.

"Ok, I am going to Jenna's for a couple of cocktails before the Christmas party."

My mind reeled as it automatically replayed our little phone fantasy from a couple days ago. "Sure, what time will you be heading to the party?"

"Around 5:00," she answered, "Cocktails are at five and supper follows at six."

"All right, should I just meet you there?"

"Sure," she said, warning me, "and don't be late."

"I won't, I promise."

"And I left your clothes on the bed," she added.

"You're dressing me now?"

"I always have," she responded.

"Touché. Anyway, I am going to hang up now so I can get this bullshit report done, so I can make it to your Christmas party."

"Kisses," she finished and hung up.

I finished the report, drove home, showered, and put on the suit she left me.

I arrived on time and much to my surprise, Alexis wasn't there yet. I texted her and she texted backed that they were running a bit late and to grab a drink. I ended up having two before Alexis showed up looking radiant and slightly tipsy. Beside her was Jenna, looking just as radiant and just as tipsy. Alexis sauntered over and kissed me. She whispered in my ear, "I am really fucking horny, baby."

"How many drinks have you had?" I asked.

"Just three," she answered, "but I would sure like you to get me a fourth."

The next couple hours were anti-climactic. Supper, awards and speeches followed much as in previous years, and other than my wife's hand on my lap, it was just like any other teacher party. Lots of talking about stuff I didn't know about or care about. Finally, the mundane crap ended and the dance started.

As soon as the music began, a now very tipsy Jenna grabbed a very tipsy Alexis' hand, "Come on, we are dancing."

I watched the two on the dance floor in their diva dresses. They were incredibly hot to watch and I couldn't get the thought of Alexis and Jenna in a nasty lesbian twosome out of my head. I would never cheat on Alexis, but the thought of watching those two in lesbian passion had my cock stiff again. A couple of songs in, Alexis waved me onto the dance floor and I joined the girls for a dancing threesome. Throughout the next few numbers, both groped me in subtle ways, although neither so naughty it could be taken as anything more than dance floor rules. Either way, it kept me hard as a rock and once a slow song played, I pulled Alexis close for some alone time. We danced in silence for the first half of the song, before Alexis finally asked, "So are you happy to see me or is that a gun in your pants?"

I smiled, "The weapon is loaded and ready to go off."

"Well," she considered, "we better find a place to disarm that weapon." She grabbed my hand and led me out of the room and paused, looking for a place for us to be alone.

I saw some stairs and pointed. She quickly dragged me up the stairs to a secluded dark area. As soon as we reached the top, she unzipped my pants, pulled out my cock and began sucking. She was clearly drunker than I thought as she bobbed back and forth on my cock with reckless abandon. I moaned after a couple of minutes, "If you don't stop, I am going to come."

She didn't stop and I soon shot a load of cum down her throat. She continued the fast paced assault until every drop was spent before standing back up and shoving her tongue down my throat. The kiss was passionate and hot and I could taste the lingering aftertaste of my cum. Once she broke the kiss, she said, "Same place, one hour."

"S-s-sure," I stammered as she walked away and back down the stairs. I looked at my watch. That had taken four minutes. Apparently, I had just given a whole new meaning to the word quickie.

The next hour was a couple of drinks, a couple of dances and a lot of listening to generic bullshit from Alexis' colleagues. Finally from the dance floor, an even drunker Alexis gave me a look and I politely excused myself. A couple of minutes later we were indeed at the same place, but this time she lifted up her dress, to reveal she was commando, and demanded, "Shove that big snake of yours in me, baby."

I pulled out the generously labelled snake and easily slid it inside her sopping wet pussy. Like her an hour ago, I pumped my snake in and out of her hard and fast; like me an hour ago, she was incredibly horny and breathing heavy after only a couple of strokes. I kept up the rapid drilling and she, like me an hour ago, came in only a couple of minutes. I kept pumping in and out as she held onto the wall for dear life as her orgasm shuddered through her. I was about to quit, thinking we had a limited time and I had got my wife off, when she demanded, "Keep fucking me, baby. I want to feel your cum inside me. I want to walk around with your juice deep inside me while I am on the dance floor."