Best. Wife. Ever. Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, you've got my blessing to pound those two sluts into unconsciousness. I'll just watch and diddle my twat waiting for the time when I can watch up close and maybe even join in."

"God, I love you so much, honey."

"I love you too, stud. Now, get to fucking that pair of curvy sluts. I'll be watching." Stacy grinned wickedly and blew me a kiss with her plump cocksucking lips.

I was so transfixed by my gorgeous wife that I never noticed the pair of hands reaching for me until they snatched me by the shirt and pants before yanking me backwards to tumble in a heap on the bed. I was so off balance that I never had a chance to react before I was being smothered in soft, pillowy, perfumed, female flesh.

All my air was cut off as Lisa buried my face with her titanic tits. Rachel, meanwhile, pulled my shirt up to expose my abdomen for her to pepper with butterfly kisses. Lisa finally took pity on me and raised up enough for me to draw in a desperate gasp of air as she giggled like a silly bimbo. This time, when she resumed her titty attack, the stacked slut swung her chest side to side to smack the heavy orbs into my face. At the same time, Rachel wasn't content to sit idle. I felt her snatched my shoes and socks off before clawing at my belt, button, and zipper of my jeans in an attempt to reach the prize she sought.

Having been taken by such surprise and then deprived of air, I had not been coherent enough up to this point to do anything with my hands. Now that I could breathe again and was aware of Rachel's attempts, I reached up to grip the plunging neckline of Lisa's one piece dress and jerk it down enough that her mountainous tits spilled free. This didn't deter her from continuing to titty smack me in the face. If anything, it just spurred her on to increase her swings. The entire experience ratcheted up the surreality of the past week's events as I also became aware of Stacy's moans over the speakers of the large screen TV. I could just envision her once again furiously frigging her poor clit.

I didn't have too much time to dwell on this as Rachel frantically tugged both my jeans and boxer briefs down my legs. She cooed in triumph when my throbbing dick popped loose to smack heavily on my left thigh. Once she had me naked from the waist down, she scrambled back up to fold her small hand around my pulsing cock and mewl wantonly over it.

Lisa must have realized Rachel's success because my face was suddenly free of her incredibly huge globes while she crawled down to join Rachel over my dick. Both women took up positions on either side of me each with a hand on my dick.

I'm only a little over average in size, so I'm not like the guys in porn or in stories on Literotica where a guy would still have about four or five inches bare above their hands. Instead, they fully enveloped my shaft as they tandem stroked me. The pair cooed over me like I was the greatest treasure they had ever seen.

I guess it was slightly understandable considering the thorough fucking that I'd given each over the past week. As I said, I'm not hung nor am I exceptionally handsome. I don't tower in height and don't possess a pro athlete's physique. While I don't have a gut, I also don't have a six pack. I definitely don't shave my body hair in the metrosexual fashion. My gifts lie elsewhere.

First and foremost, it would probably be my quirky stamina. Try to get me to go jogging, and I'm collapsed gasping for air after a block or two. However, if I'm fucking woman such as my gorgeous wife, and lately her friends as well, then I can do so for eighteen hours straight before getting only a couple hours of sleep and not be affected at all at work the next day. I've been to various physicians who've all been unable to explain to me how this is possible. I've learned to just accept and enjoy it. Lately, Stacy's friends have been enjoying the hell out of it the same way she has for the past decade.

The other weird gift that I possess would be an unusually enlarged seminal vesicle. There's a lot of misconception that a guy's nuts hold all of his jizz. All that they do is produce sperm, the wigglers that actually get a gal pregnant. The fluid itself is produced from a sac next to the bladder called the seminal vesicle. The fluid meets the sperm when a guy blows his load. Now, mine is about the same size as my bladder and can produce just as much fluid. Essentially, this means that every time I nut I shoot enough to fill about two thirds of a coke can. Couple this with my weird stamina and I can hose about a third of a gallon of cum in an entire evening. Yes, I know how unbelievable that sounds but such is my life.

Such as now how I had one slut with a fifty-two inch ass and another with a set of double J tits now stroking my dick at the same time in the bed I shared with the woman whom had just given her blessing for them to do so. So, trying to argue about the possibilities of how much I can cum while this was happening would be a little inconsequential.

I gulped audibly when a wicked look passed between the two minxes before they lowered their beautiful faces to my crotch. My whole body went rigid as I clutched the sheets and fought not to cum immediately at the unique sensation of two hot tongues slathering opposing sides of my throbbing dick. I kept my eyes clenched shut not trusting myself with such a hot sight. This was almost a mistake as I couldn't help but focus totally on the tactile feeling of their tongues bathing my shaft in their warm saliva while they continued to pump their circled thumb and forefingers at the base of my dick to allow them room to lick.

Once I finally had enough of a hold on myself as I could, I blinked open my eyes against the sudden light. Everything was a blur for a few moments, but gradually, the sight of two hot sluts bobbing around my dick as they licked every taut inch of me came into focus. I groaned when they finally turned their attention to the flared head. A pair of flickering tongues sliding around the pebbled flesh of my cockhead was almost too much to bear. I refused to cum too soon though. Sure, I'd be able to spew a good half dozen loads before the sexcapades were over, but that wasn't the point.

I prided myself on being able to make my partner feel good whenever we fucked, and part of that meant lasting long enough for the woman, or women in this case, to have a few orgasms of her/their own. Thus, I wanted to last as long as I could so that I could move on to eating out or fucking at least one of the pair. I was distantly aware of Stacy's image on the screen as she once again frigged her how cunt at the sight of me with her friends. Part of me so wanted her to be here in person to watch this, but I consoled myself with the fact that she had already promised a threesome with herself, Sophia, and me once she got back.

I gasped when I felt a set of lips enfold the tip of my dick before releasing me. I looked down to see Rachel leaning back as Lisa swooped down to engulf my dick and pull off. The dicksucking duo repeated this process for a seemingly endless time with one sucking and releasing before letting the other do likewise and so on and so on. It took every ounce of my willpower to fight off my threatening geyser as the two of them tandem sucked me to the brink of explosion.

I could tell that this was not the first time that Lisa and Rachel had shared a guy as a sort of unspoken agreement passed between the pair. Rachel stared me in the eye with a wicked glint as she went into full deepthroating blowjob mode as Lisa angled down to pop both of my balls into her mouth to suck and flick with her tongue. I could hear Stacy shoat a stream of curses as she blew into an orgasm that I, myself, was fighting. The curvy sluts kept this up before they switched places so that Lisa could gag and choke on my dick while Rachel hoovered my nuts.

At last, I thought that the pair took pity on me but was sorely wrong. Once again, an unspoken choreography took place.

Rachel yanked her dress up over her enormous ass to fully expose her soaked twat before she crawled up to straddle my head. I had a split second to gulp down some air before she smothered me with her gushing cunt and massive asscheeks. It was quickly becoming apparent that these women weren't content to let me take the lead this time and continued to keep me off balance. Realizing that I was in a sink or swim situation, I dove tongue first into Rachel's oozing pussy.

The effect seemed instant as she shuddered and mewled above me while grinding her twat on my mouth for more. I was only too happy to comply as her writhing caused her to shift forward a little bit and allowed me a chance to breathe again. I sucked air in desperately through my nose as I continued my oral assault on her engorged cunt. It wasn't long before my frantic licking and sucking had her quivering and crying out above me as her first orgasm of the night cut through her.

Throughout the pussylicking, I hadn't been able to focus too much on anything else, but that changed instantly when I felt my cock become enveloped in a soft, warm pocket of flesh. It took my overwhelmed brain a few moments to process just what the hell was happening before I realized that Lisa had freed her massive knockers and wrapped them around my throbbing member. Unable to see, I was still able to feel every little sensation of what she was doing. I could feel her open her tit trap slightly before I experience a stream of warm fluid drip on my dick. It was then that I understood that she had drooled a wad of saliva to lubricate me before the tantalizing sensation of her fat jugs trapping me again.

So, here I was with a phat-assed slut grinding her dripping cunt on my face while her titanic-titted friend titfucked me as I could here the groans and cries of my wife as she watched the video feed from hundreds of miles away. To say that the situation was like something our of a cheesy porn from the golden age would have been a vast understatement.

"Madre de Dios! Este bastardo sabe cómo comer el coño!! (Mother of God! This bastard knows how to eat cunt!!)"

"English, bitch. Ain't nobody around here knows what the fuck you're saying," Lisa growled as she bounced her tits up and down on my dick.

"Te gusta, perrita? Voy a destruir este coño tuyo proximo," I growled under the thrashing Latina. (You like that, bitch? I'm gonna destroy this cunt of yours next.)

"Promesas, promesas, semental." (Promises, promises, stud.)

"Okay, okay, I forgot that Gabe speaks nasty puta fluently."

"Jealous much, Lees?" Rachel purred as she deftly spun around above me without removing her cunt from my mouth so that she could face her friend.

"Not when I got this piece of meat to ride," Lisa snickered as she climbed up to straddle my abdomen. I felt her grasp my dick and angle it up to nestle between the soaked entrance to her twat. My groan mirrored hers as we felt the flared head split her lips open as she sank down on me.

"No fair, perrita! I wanted some of dat good good."

"Oh fuck! Wait your turn, junk trunk. You're getting his magic tongue right now, so it's my chance to ride this fucking dick of his. Besides, we both know he's got more than one round in him. It's why we came to tag team his ass."

"Right you are, blimp boobs. We gonna make this chico tap out but good!"

I heard Stacy laughing over the speakers of the TV. "You silly sluts still have no idea who you're fucking with. My money's still on my sweetie."

Lisa groaned as she fully sheathed me in her steamy hole before snapping, "Bet that up then, bitch. No way he last longer than us."

"Hmmmmm, you already got to play the bad girl pet the last time you lost. Whatcha wanna put up this time when you lose?" Stacy purred.

"You on, perrita! He loses an' he's our personal dildo whenever we want for a month!"

"Done!" Stacy agreed quickly. I was feeling like a piece of property as all three curvy sluts made their bet without even consulting me. Considering I'd be in a position to enjoy myself no matter the outcome, I didn't protest but just listened instead. "So, when you bitches lose, that means you both stay at our house for a month and are our personal fucktoys to use however we want."

"Hold up, queen bitch!" Lisa groaned as she began bouncing up and down on me. Only my willpower and the distraction of Rachel's grinding cunt kept me from filling her cunt like a fire hose. "How'd you get to benefit from this? Fine, we'll do that, but when he loses that means you're also our personal cunt-eater for the same month."

"I'd do that anyway, but sure. Besides, you silly sluts ain't gonna win anyway, so I'll go shopping today for some custom collars for you to wear around the house."

Having finally had enough with being pimped out, I slapped Rachel's ass hard causing her to yelp and raise up enough for me to breathe unrestricted and growl, "Ok, if you three are done, it's my turn to do the fucking."

Rubbing her sore cheek that wasn't fully recovered from the workout I'd given it the previous night, Rachel climbed off my face and pouted, "Fine, but it's my turn for somma dat magic dick."

"No fair," Lisa whined as she reluctantly pulled off of my drenched dick shuddering as it plopped out. "I only came three times."

The mountain titted slut squealed as Rachel grabbed her by the shoulders and tossed her to the mattress. Then, the Latina pounced to crouch on all fours above her before laying a heated kiss on her. Raising up with a gasp, the aggressive slut purred, "Awwww, poor widdle Lees only got her nut three whole times. Guess it's time for da world champeen cuntmuncher ta give her a dozen more."

Lisa could only tremble as Rachel's wanton mouth attacked her voluminous udders. Once Lisa was shuddering through one of her notorious tit-induced orgasms, the fiery slut swooped down to give her friend's twat the same treatment.

Meanwhile, I took the opportunity to turn my attention to my wonderful wife on the big screen. She grinned at me and lifted her hips to lewdly swivel her pussy and ass at me in clear invitation. If she had been physically present, I would've most likely ignored her friends for the rest of the night to pound the shit out of the love of my life until dawn. I smiled at her and blew her a kiss which she returned as well as a lick of her plump lips. I threw her one final wink before crawling over to her bedside table and rummaging around in her fun drawer. Finding my target, I snatched it up and made my way over to the humongous ass jiggling as Rachel was positioned on elbows and knees while faceplanted into her friend's cunt.

I popped the top of the tube and snickered at Rachel's muffled squeal as the cold liquid drizzled over her massive cheeks. She took one moment to shoot me a dirty look over her shoulder before returning to making Lisa mewl and shriek. Capping the tube again, I dropped it to the mattress in easy reach should we need more before rubbing my hands together to warm them up.

Rachel's body spasmed as her back arched when my hands made contact with her huge globes. I firmly yet tenderly began massaging her ass while working the body oil into her slightly abused skin. It took only moments for the heating aspect of the oil to take over and a relaxing warmth to spread through her caused an involuntary purr to vibrate from her mouth into Lisa's pussy making the big titted slut convulse in another orgasm.

I took my time and soon had Rachel's entire ass shining like polished teak wood that just so happened to jiggle and bounce when she shook. I was shocked to realize that Rachel's ass was as sensitive as Lisa's tits, and I was making her orgasm over and over just from massaging the flesh without even touching her cunt or anus. I grinned triumphantly at my wife while her friends writhed and mewled on our bed. Stacy laughed and mimed a golf clap at me in salute.

Shaking my head, I noticed that I was still hard as hell and that I wanted badly to cum. Knowing that the quaking Latina was more than ready, I settled between her knees and lined the throbbing head up with her engorged vulva. I decided to be a little mean and slammed my entire length into her twat in one shove. Rachel's head came up as she screamed and her cunt clamped down on me with a vice grip. I took a moment to read her body language to make sure that I hadn't actually hurt her. When she stayed upright on her hands and knees bowed up as a series of convulsions shot through her while she moaned nonstop, I minutely inched my dick back and forth over just two inches. In response, she raised up completely vertical and clutched two fistfuls of my hair as a primal sound escaped her throat.

I wrapped my arms around her body and held her close to give her comfort and stability. As she quivered and jerked, my dick popped out of her due to the angle and the sheer mass of her booty making it impossible for me to stay sheathed in her. Once she finally calmed down, Rachel turned her face to me and kissed me feverishly. After grinning at me, she went back down on all fours to devour Lisa's twat and wiggling her massive rump at me.

Taking the invitation, I resheathed my cock in her furnace hot cunt. Rachel growled in satisfaction and pushed back against me to drive me deeper and encourage me to fuck her. I needed no encouragement and began sliding slowly back and forth. Rachel's seeping juices made the pistoning very easy as I increased my speed gradually. Soon enough, I was jackhammering the Latina with everything I had. The huge orbs of her ass rotated in opposing orbits after flattening against my abdomen. it was a fascinating spectacle, but I felt the beginnings of my own nut building. So, I grabbed Rachel's narrow waist in a hard grip and took my pounding up a notch, enough so that she had to raise her head to keep her face from being shoved into Lisa's crotch. I recognized her moans and cries as the approach of her own orgasm approaching.

I held off just long enough to let her cum before I released the last of my control. Without a second to spare, I snatched my dick out of Rachel and held it while it pulsed. I didn't even have to stroke it at all as my cum spewed forth. Rachel still knelt trembling while the first shot sailed over her body and kept going.

Lisa stared in shock as the wad of cum splattered onto the valley of her massive tits. She was further surprised when the next one smacked her square in the face, but she recovered and laughed as more rained down on her face and tits. As the flood slowed down, my spunk painted Rachel's back and humongous ass. Once I finally spent the last ounce of goo, Lisa's face, massive tits, and belly and Rachel's hair, back, and mountainous booty were completely glazed in silvery ropes of cum. Rachel slowly turned to look over her shoulder at the mess on her before she met Lisa's eyes. Then, they both burst out into delighted laughter.

I sat back to catch my breath and watched the scene as Rachel started slurping up the ropes painting Lisa. I turned a bemused expression to my wife and laughed when I noticed she was cleaning the camera because she'd squirted all over it again. I thought about investing in a waterproof case for her tablet for when she would go on future trips. When I returned my attention to the pair of sluts, Rachel's cheeks bulged as she held everything in her mouth while Lisa methodically lathed up the spunk all over the Latina's back and ass. There wasn't really anything she could do about the specks and lines defiling her hair.

Once Lisa's cheeks were bulging too, I gaped as the hot tramps began kissing deeply and pushing my load into each other's mouths. As their lips and tongues continued to wrestle in an erotic dance, I could see their throats working as they swallowed their treasure. While they continued, I slid off the bed and retrieved my cell phone. Lisa and Rachel remained oblivious, I ordered takeout for the three of us since I had no idea when we would even consider cooking during the coming fuckfest. I ordered Chinese for Rachel, Indian for Lisa, and pizza and breadsticks for me.