Best. Wife. Ever. Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since I had my phone in hand anyway, I quickly snapped a few shots of the women still kissing, faces shiny from the last traces of my cum. It wasn't until I had a good dozen and a half shots that they finally noticed me. When they did, they grinned and pressed their faces side by side as they hugged each other while posing for a few more pics. They made silly duck-faces that looked even funnier with smears of cum still surrounding their mouths and chins.

I finally put the phone down and walked over to the bed to sit down. Both women crawled over to crouch next to me on either side.

"How the hell do you cum so damned much?" Lisa asked and she cuddled up next to me.

"I told you before that I have an enlarged seminal vesicle," I laughed as I pulled her and Rachel close to cuddle up

"Yeah, you done said dat before, but you never really 'splained it," Rachel drawled.

"C'mon, girls, let's go get ready for the food, and I'll explain."

Lisa and Rachel seemed a little miffed at first about my calling them "girls" but got over it as I led them from the room to the dining room. I left the TV alone since I knew that Stacy could watch us from any camera in the house on our security system.

It was pretty hilarious when each delivery of food arrived. The sluts decided that we should greet the delivery person for each of our food just as we were, naked. The white guy delivering Rachel's Chinese food nearly shit himself gawking at her nude body. The Hispanic guy bringing Lisa's Indian food couldn't stop staring at her jiggling tits. Meanwhile, I was a little embarrassed standing there naked accepting my pizza from the black guy who brought it until his eyes bugged out seeing Lisa and Rachel slithering up to my sides.

We all had a good laugh at the three delivery guys reactions as we sat and ate. While doing so, I once again explained about my medical condition.

Though I still had no explanation for my weird stamina, I had learned from my doctor years ago about why I could shoot such huge loads. Most people mistakenly believed that a guys nuts was where everything came from, but that was only half the truth. Sperm, which are the wigglers that actually caused pregnancy, came from the balls. However, the actual fluid came from a sac next to the bladder called the seminal vesicle. It was usually pretty small and refilled at a slow rate. Mine was as big as my bladder and could refill just as quickly. The result was that I could blow about eight fluid ounces, or about two thirds of a coke can, on my first load and about four to six fluid ounces on each one afterward. The only way my loads could be lessened was if I became truly dehydrated.

Both women sat and ate in silence as they listened in fascination.

"So, you just a never-ending fire hose o' nut as long as you got plenty o' Gatorade around?"

"Pretty much, Rache. I gave up trying to explain it years ago and just resigned myself to enjoy it."

"Well, you ain't the only one enjoying it anymore," Lisa giggled as she cleared her own takeout trash.

"True, but Stacy's been enjoying it for years as well."

"Dat bitch ain't the only ho that gets somma dat good good anymore," Rachel snickered. I responded by snatched a handful of her cummy hair and pulling her into a passionate kiss.

"True, as well, as long as all of you remember that she's my wife and always comes first."

Rachel trembled and ground her ass up against me. "Claro, muchachote, somos todos tuyos hasta que te hagamos tap out." (Sure, big boy, we're all yours until we make you tap out.)

"No es probable, putana, pero eres bienvenido a probar." (Not likely, slut, but you're welcome to try.) I laughed as I lightly smacked Rachel on the ass and pushed her toward the stairs to the bedroom.

"You two do know that nobody else can understand that shit, right?" Lisa huffed but followed along as I prodded her friend along with light smacks on her sore ass making the Latina yelp and jump with each one.

"It's ok, Lisa. I've got plenty of this for you too."

"That's what I'm hoping, Lisa grinned as she smacked me on the ass hard enough that I made an embarrassing sound as I nearly jumped out of my skin.

The saucy slut shrieked and bolted toward the living room as I spun and lunged for her. Rachel stood at the top of the stairs while laughing in delight as she watched me chase her friend around the house. The comical sight was made even worse as Lisa's huge tits bounced all over the place as she ducked and dodged me while running around butt assed naked.

Finally, I trapped the laughing woman and snatched her up to toss over my shoulder. She squealed and wiggled on my shoulder as I cracked my open palm on her tight yet smaller than Rachel's asscheek every couple of steps.

Rachel was doubled over laughing her ass off at the sight of her friend's predicament. Climbing the stairs was a little difficult with the squirming slut, and I was puffing with fatigue as I made it to the top of the steps. So much so that I had to put Lisa down and lean against the bannister to catch my breath. Lisa rounded on me while rubbing her reddened ass ready to give me hell but stopped short when she saw my condition. I soon had two gorgeous, naked, curvy women rubbing my back while making soothing noises and asking if I was okay. That in itself almost had me laughing again.

Instead, I straightened up and pulled both women close to lay a deep kiss on each in turn. Not expecting the action, both women almost swooned when I let them come up for air. Grinning foolishly, I maneuvered them to back down the hall toward the master bedroom while still kissing each of them in turn. By the time I shoved both onto the bed, their lips were swollen, and there was a glassy quality to their eyes.

I wasn't left unaffected by the encounter either. My dick throbbed, just about as hard as it had ever been before. Seeing this, the pair grinned wolfishly and both flipped over to arrange themselves on elbows and knees, once again seeming to synchronize themselves by some unspoken slutcode. I just shook my head and reached out to caress an asscheek from each with each of my hands. This caused them to squirm and coo under my touch.

Finally having enough of the foreplay, I settled behind Lisa since it was just stereotypical to want to fuck Rachel from behind with her humongous ass. The mocha brown of her skin was reddened to a sort of mahogany hue due to the spanking that I'd given her when she was on my shoulder. Grinning, I parted her round orbs and used my thumb to tease her winking hole. The top heavy slut yelp and jerked but remained in place which gave me a clue that she might enjoy some backdoor action as much as my wife and her friend, Rachel.

Tiring of the teasing, I lined up my stiff erection with her juicy cunt and slowly slid all the way in on one stroke. Once I was bottomed out, she groaned as I gritted my teeth. It had only been a few days since I had fucked her, but Lisa was every bit as tight as when I'd sheathed into her that first time. Hell, I'd just fucked her only an hour ago, and she was still this tight! I resolved to do something about that.

Drawing back, I enjoyed the sight of her pink lips clinging to my shaft as if reluctant to let me go. When the ridge of the crown came into view, I paused less than a second before pushing back in. Lisa whimpered and began thrusting her hips back to meet me on the downstroke which caused me to bottom out again quickly. So, we settled into a rhythm where I slowly deep dicked her as she bounced back to attempt to get more of me inside. As I gradually increased the pace to where my abdomen was smacking against her booty with a sharp clapping sound, I noticed Rachel staring at us as she used the fingers of her right hand to furiously frig her swollen clit.

Since Lisa was doing half of the work, I diverted part of my attention to see what fun I could have with the smoking hot Latina next to us. Like I'd done with her mountain chested friend, I used one hand to peel one massive cheek away from her crack which took considerably more effort given the sheer mass and the fact that I was still fucking Lisa. All the same, her pink asshole came into view. Crawling my fingers forward while maintaining my grip to keep her exposed, I used my first two fingers to tease her puckered entrance. Rachel was much more responsive and pushed back as if trying to suck my digits into her backdoor.

Laughing lustily, I slowly sank my two fingers into her ass as she began twerking on my hand. This made it hard to concentrate between fucking Lisa with hard thrusts and fingerbanging Rachel's booty popping ass. Somehow, I was able to keep this awkward rhythm up until both bitches shuddered in an almost simultaneous orgasm. Once the finished trembling, I slid out of Lisa's grasping cunt and settled in behind Rachel.

If Lisa's ass had been reddened from the spanking that I'd given her not long ago, Rachel's ass was an almost cherry hue despite her olive complexion. I even noticed the beginnings of a couple of bruises forming which made me wince in guilt. I bent down and kissed where the bruises were as I gently massaged her cheeks. This soon had her purring and slow motion twerking again making me chuckle at her involuntary response. However, she was hungry for dick and growled for me to fuck her, so who was I to argue.

Knowing that the hippo booty slut preferred it rougher than her friend, I just lined up with her soaked twat and shove all the way home. Her head snapped up, but she was groaning in the way id come to identify as her enjoying something. This encouraged me to just start pounding the shit out of her. Once again, I was entranced by the spectacle of her huge cheeks rotating in opposing orbits after colliding with my torso. Through it all, she never stopped frigging her clit. Considering all the abuse she and I had put it through lately, I was amazed that it was still attached to her pussy.

Somehow, I managed to tear my spellbound gaze from Rachel's bouncing ass to check on Lisa. She was still in the doggy position but was avidly pumping three fingers juicily in her cunt. They way she had her legs spread and the fact that she was nowhere near Rachel's volume in the booty department meant that I was treated to the sight of her winking ass again. Taking the initiative, I stuck my thumb into my mouth and coated it with a generous portion of my saliva.

Once it was wet and ready, I reached over and teased Lisa's ass with it. Once again, she jerked and yelped at the contact but didn't pull away. It was difficult to stay gentle with Lisa while I was still jackhammering Rachel with everything I had, but I managed to do it. Slowly, I pressed against her muscular ring which resisted me for a few moments until my thumb popped inside. Like her friend, Lisa's head snapped up at the intrusion, but she stayed motionless except for ratcheting up the speed of her pumping fingers. I was only up to the end of my thumbnail but stayed there until she gave me an indication to proceed or pull out.

Meanwhile, Rachel started a high pitched keening noise as her cunt snapped down hard on my dick and almost shoved me out. To compensate, I kept pounding her hard and fast but only along half the length of my shaft. It seemed to work and managed to drive the babbling Latina into a massive multiple orgasm. Though I spoke Spanish and English fluently, I had absolutely no idea what the hell was coming out of Rachel's mouth as she screamed and babbled nonsense.

Returning my attention to Lisa, I was surprised to find that she had begun pumping her hips back and forth and had managed to push my entire thumb into her ass. I tentatively started wiggling my hand which jarred the thumb inside her. This set her off like a rocket causing her to shriek in her own massive climax.

So, here I was fucking the hell out of one slut's cunt while thumbplumbing another's ass as they both screamed their heads off in one hell of a joined orgasm.

"Oh mierda! En mi culo! Necasito que me folles el culo en este momento!!" (Oh fuck! In my ass! I need you to fuck my ass right now!!)

"Ruego, putana." (Beg me, bitch.)

"Por favor!! Necesito ese rey pinga para follar mi puta culo!!" (Please!! I need that king dick to fuck my slut ass!!)

I sincerely didn't want to hurt her, but I'd come to learn a little of Rachel's libido and her pain tolerance. So, on the backstroke, I yanked my dick from her cunt and jammed it straight into her ass on the forward thrust. The result sent her into convulsions as she shrieked her head off but kept twerking her ass against me. This was always a clear indicator for me to keep going with her. So go I did.

Just as I'd done with her pussy, I began pounding her ass as hard as I'd done yesterday. It sent her into some sort of blissful state as she babbled a series of Spanish professions of servitude to my dick for eternity. I wasn't sure if she was in her right mind at this point, but I decided to stop thinking so much and just enjoy the tight ass clinging to my cock.

It wasn't until I felt a tongue brush against my swinging balls that I realized that Lisa had crawled underneath Rachel in a 69 and was ravenously licking her juicing cunt while my cock pumped just above her. I also managed to notice that Rachel's head had dropped down again, no doubt returning the pussy licking favor to her friend. Obviously, this was the case as the bottom tier slut was whimpering and mewling as only she could when approaching a nut.

"Por favor, gimme a minute, godammint! I can't nut anymore you heartless fucks!" Rachel gasped as she tried to pull off of my dick and Lisa's mouth. She crawled a short distance away and collapsed in panting heap.

Lisa and I watched her for a minute before laughing. Then, she turned to me with a sheepish look on her face. "Look, it's been a long time since I trusted anybody enough to do it, but will you fuck me like that too? I mean, go easy on me. It has been a while."

"Huh?"

"My ass," Lisa said in a rush as she crawled around until she was on her back in front of me pulling her knees up toward her massive chest. "I want you to fuck me in the ass. Just go slow, ok?"

I sat there dumbstruck for a moment before smiling broadly and perched above her on hands and knees so that I could lower my mouth to hers for a deep kiss. Meanwhile, I slowly dropped my hips so that my cock nudged against her pussy. Never breaking the kiss, Lisa shook her head and reached down to grasp my rod, pointing it lower. She did rub the tip along her slit first to wet it before placing it at the puckered entrance to her ass.

Like my thumb, the flared head of my dick popped inside all at once, and I stopped to give her a chance to adjust. Being just above average in length and girth, I had no illusions of being big enough to split her wide, but I also knew from many experiences with my wife in this act that the first intrusion was always and adjustment. Soon enough, Lisa's breathing slowed, and she nodded up at me.

Slowly, I sawed my shaft in and out going just a little deeper each time. My wife's friend kept a death grip on the backs of her knees while I kept my weight off of her in a push up position. I kept pumping slow even when I finally bottomed out against her round ass. However, I switched to full length strokes as I dicked her ass deeply yet slowly. Then, she jerked her head to the side as her anal channel clamped down on me in an intense climax. Her whole body trembled through the experience before relaxing. During the episode, I slowed down to let her ride it out, but as soon as she was done, she hissed for me to stop teasing her and to fuck her.

Apparently, the orgasm had loosened not just her anxiety but her ass as well. As I picked up the pace, she wasn't nearly as vice like as she had been. In fact, it wasn't long before I was pounding her hard enough that her massive udders rippled and shuddered under each impact against her body. A gasp from the side drew our attention back to Rachel.

The sultry Latina was propped up on one elbow as she jammed three fingers at a frantic pace in her soaked crotch. Seeing us notice her, she spasmed in a hard nut that had her winking wickedly at us. I then returned my focus back to Lisa and really laid the pipe to her until she squealed through another couple of orgasms. All too soon, I could feel the familiar sensation of my building geyser. Lisa and Rachel must have noticed it too because the Latina scrambled to lay next to her friend and arranged her face next to Lisa's as both stuck their tongues out lewdly. To add to the horny scene, Lisa released her knees and mashed her pendulous mams together and just below their faces.

It was too much for me. Snatching my dick out of Lisa's ass, I straddled her torso just in time as the first shot exploded upward to splatter Rachel in a scummy line along her face and join the dried mess already in her hair. The next three almost went over both of their heads before I could control myself enough to direct the flow. It went on for probably a good eighteen more shots as I painted a Jackson Pollock over both of the faces and on Lisa's mountains until both women looked like glazed pastries. Also, their open mouths were so full of goo that it leaked past their lips to travel into their hair beneath their heads. It took great effort, but they managed to swallow what was in their mouths and turned to each other for a kiss.

I sat back only slightly winded to watch the pair lick and slurp the spunk coating each other and feed and swap it to each other in one passionate kiss after another. Not to be left out, I shoved Lisa's legs open and dove tongue first into her drenched sex. She yelped and whimpered while I brought her off like a rocket again.

By this time, Rachel had gotten her friend mostly clean while she herself was still a cum-covered mess. Not wanting her to get too smug, I surprised her by giving her the same treatment. Full-bodied seizure-like orgasms seemed to be a common thing with her as she nutted twice more under my lips and teeth while Lisa went to work on the mess covering her friend.

When I finally took pity on the convulsing Latina and stopped, only a thin sheen of cum smeared on the women from hair to navel. I teased them about their appearance and suggested a group shower before anything else happened to which they hardily agreed.

One thing that Stacy had been adamant about when we bought our home was that it have a tub big enough for a small orgy and a shower large enough for six people. It had been expensive as hell and a bitch of a headache with the remodel, but I'd managed to give my bride exactly what she'd wanted. In return, she hadn't gotten hardly any sleep for two weeks straight as she had fucked me constantly every minute we weren't at work.

This briefly went through my mind as the three of us trooped into the bathroom. They had been over numerous times and knew where everything was as well as the fact that we had a tankless water heater to ensure instant hot water. I took a moment to grin up at one of the security cameras in case Stacy was still watching the action as the two silly sluts groaned in appreciation of the cascade of blissful water. I stepped in as they were rinsing the last traces of drying spunk from their skin. Rachel briefly shot me a dirty look as her fingers tangled in the scummy mess in her hair. She went on a profanity laced tirade aimed at me entirely in Spanish as she tried to shampoo the glued mass from her silky locks. Lisa just laughed at her friend as she soaped her humongous melons and threw me a come-hither look.

I already knew what she had in mind and sat on the tiled bench that had been built into the huge shower. Like I said before, I had been pretty painstaking in the design of the bathroom since I knew Stacy and I would be doing a lot of fucking in here. As such, there was a permanent, waterproof cushion build into the floor in front of the bench. Lisa knelt on it with a thick layer of soapy lather coating her knockers.