Best Work Trip Ever

Story Info
He meets the woman of his dreams while on a company trip.
1.9k words
4.37
9.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bykerider
Bykerider
11 Followers

I had been working like a dog at our small electronics company for the previous 3 months when my boss said he had a sweet assignment for me. I was being sent to check on a project at Disneyworld. I had to be onsite and give weekly progress reports to the home office, so the company was going to put me up at a resort not too far away. One day I was waiting for a payroll envelope that had not been delivered yet, so I hung out in the lobby waiting for the FedEx driver to arrive. I was not expecting what walked up to the front desk. A straight up olive-skinned goddess with the perfect figure sauntered in. She had a smile that lit up the room and a laugh that filled the building.

I grabbed my overnight letter from the front desk and went out to the jobsite with the payroll for the crew. I sat in on an update from the crew boss, but all I heard was the blah blah blah of Charlie Brown's parents. I couldn't get the thought of that raven-haired beauty out of my head. I absentmindedly ran my hand down to my hardening cock as I imagined her lips wrapped around it sliding all the way down my shaft to my balls. Rather than have lunch on the jobsite, I drove back to the Balmoral resort and turned on the TV in my townhouse. I "accidentally" came across a porn channel and was quickly lubing the head of my cock with a nice bit of pre-cum. In my head, I was replacing the female lead in the movie with my FedEx gal. It was not long before my eyes were rolling back in my head as a rope of cum hit the top of my chest. I knew I had to meet this girl, and the sooner the better.

The next day, I devised a plan. I don't really golf, but I took my clubs to the resort in case I had gobs of free time, so I called FedEx and told them I needed a golf club box in order to ship my clubs home. I worked from "home" the next day and set up shop on my balcony. Luckily, I was able to see the entrance to the resort from my townhouse. When I saw the delivery truck roll into the entrance my heart skipped a beat, and I felt butterflies in my stomach. I quickly made my way down to the lobby just in time to catch my siren as she walked in the front entrance. She announced to the front desk clerk that someone had requested a special box, and I spoke up and said "I'm the guy that needs that box." She looked at me and quipped "You look like you could get any box you want!" She caught me off guard and she knew it. I could see that she took joy in watching my ever-reddening face. Her smile was so genuine and playful that I couldn't help but play along. I thanked her for the box, and I told her I would have a big package for her tomorrow. She glanced down at my crotch area that I had forgotten about. I was 3 quarters hard and I didn't even realize it. She said "I can't wait to see that package!" Before I could respond, she was gone. Off to the next stop, I suppose.

The next day I had my box packed. I worked from the balcony just as I had the prior day. Rather than leave my box at the front desk, I kept it with me just in case I missed my beauty. Once I saw her come onto the property, I made my mad dash to the lobby. I was able to catch her as she was walking back to her vehicle, so we had a moment alone at the back of the truck as I handed off my box. I told her I was working on my third week in town and needed to relax a little. I asked if she could tell me a decent place where the locals go for a drink and some fun was located, and she told me about a little pub down the road. She followed up with "Who knows? Maybe I will see you there!"

I walked into the pub with no expectations. The place was clean enough, and the bartender was efficient and friendly. I ordered a special, and had a drink. The atmosphere was nice enough that I had 3 more drinks before I knew it. All of a sudden, I could sense heads turning. There she was. She was wearing a white off the shoulder top with a black miniskirt. She looked like sex personified. Every guy was looking, and every girl was jealous. She made her way to the bar after greeting a few regulars, and ordered a Margarita. I spoke up and said her drink was on me. She looked over and said "Oh my gosh! My customer with the huge package is buying my drink!"

She sat next to me at the bar, and we officially introduced ourselves. Our conversation for the next 3 hours went from finding out she was born in Jamaica and raised all over the Caribbean to what her hopes and dreams for the future were. Something about her made it easy to share my innermost thoughts, desires, and fears. When I told her my deepest fear was dying alone, she put her hand on my knee and looked in my eyes before saying, "You will never be alone as long as I am around." I leaned into her and kissed her for the first time. It was absolutely electric. I had cum at least 6 times while thinking about her in my head, but here she was in real life making out with me. My stomach felt like I was on a roller coaster. Her tongue was so practiced and inviting. I only hoped I was keeping up and not turning her off.

She suggested we move to a booth, and I immediately tipped out the bartender and complied. Rather than sit across from her, I sat next to her. She nodded and smiled her approval as I did so. We continued our conversation until a live band took the stage and made conversation difficult. I practically shouted that since I couldn't hear her, we may as well make out, and she grabbed the back of my head and shoved her tongue down my throat. I reciprocated and kept my hands busy under the table working their way from her knee up under her skirt. She opened her legs to give me more access, and I was surprised when I got to where they met. She was sopping wet with no panties. I easily slipped 2 fingers into her as she bucked her hips to meet them. I reached one hand across her top to pinch her nipple when she hungrily rasped "Let's get out of here."

We left her car in the parking lot. She teased me the entire way back to the resort. She unzipped my pants and lightly stroked my cock and balls with her nails while delicately biting my neck and ear. Her touch was incredible. I have no idea how I didn't cum right then and there, but I made it back to the townhouse. The minute we got inside, I pinned her up against the hallway and yanked her miniskirt off. I could hear buttons flying across the tile, as I did not take care in removing her clothing. I kneeled in the hallway and drank in her juices. She grabbed my ears and pulled me into her. Abruptly, she stopped me and told me to get my ass in the bedroom.

We both stripped off our remaining clothing enroute to the bedroom. I arrived at the bed first, and landed on my back. She deftly worked her way onto me and took me into her mouth. I confessed that I was going to cum to quickly, and she purred "Just the first time baby. We have all night." With that, she started deep throating me as she rubbed my balls. In no time, I was convulsing and cumming in her mouth. After swallowing the entire load, she gave me the sloppiest French kiss I have ever had.

Desperate to return the favor, I worked my way from her mouth to her chin down her neck to her nipples. I had never seen a woman so aroused. Her nipples stood at least an inch out. Her brown areola accentuated her perfect skin. I worked each nipple with my mouth, then I kept pressure on one of her nipples as I kissed my way down her chest, stomach, and shaved mons to the motherload. Her clit stood out bright red and engorged in contrast to her brown lips. I teased it with my tongue as long as I could stand before burying my face into her swamp. I drank in as much as I could before I started with first two then three fingers plunging into her G spot as I worked her button with my mouth. She started moaning and bucking. I could feel her clamping down on my fingers and grabbing the back of my head pulling me into her, so I replaced my fingers with my tongue so I could taste her nectar.

Her cries of ecstasy just gave me more ammunition. I was rock hard and ready for round two. She pleaded with me to fuck her, and I was more than ready. My mouth was now soaked with a mixture of our cum and she worked her tongue like an expert. I knew she was tasting herself on my tongue as well as more of me. I positioned myself above her. We were both so wet that I plunged all the way to the base of my cock into her with one stroke. She eagerly reciprocated, and we were immediately in a lover's rhythm. She flipped over and told me to fuck her from behind so she could feel all of me. Just as I felt myself losing control, I could feel her clamping around my cock, and I knew we would cum together. I collapsed on top of her and caught my breath. As I gathered myself and pulled out of her, I could see my creampie running out of her pussy.

We made love at least four more times that night and well into the morning. We stayed in bed most of the next day just exploring each other and finding out our sweet spots and kinks. As it turns out, she got the same vibe from me as I was sitting in the lobby on that day that I got from her. It was definitely fate. We were wired to be together. After my assignment was over, I quit my job and found something in Orlando so I could be with her. We moved in together, and every night is still as charged as that first night in the pub. She is the sexiest woman I have ever known, and I am the lucky guy that has the opportunity to pleasure her on a nightly basis. I still send my old boss a Thank You card every year on our anniversary.

Bykerider
Bykerider
11 Followers