Bestfriends Share First Girl on Girl

Story Info
Stacie and Brianna finally go bi.
1.4k words
3.91
86.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Long Time Girlfriends Explore Sexuality Together”

Stacie and Brianna grew-up in a small town together and have been best friends since they started school. Both girls just graduated high school and are enrolled at the same college this fall.

Stacie has silky black hair down to her shoulders with dark brown eye’s to match. She’s very pretty and thin with large B cup breasts. Also she has various tattoo’s and piercing's the one in her tongue being her favorite.

Brianna has long curly blonde hair with bright green eyes. She’s also very cute and thin with large C cup breasts. Also has various tattoo’s with piercings in her tongue and nipples. Many are lining up her ear lobes.

Both girls are very much alike. They’re outgoing and have great personalities including a good sense of humor.

The girls are "moving into a small 1 bedroom house on the outer limits of town and tonight is their first night on their own." It was getting dark and they nearly had their things unpacked and settled in since they didn’t have much between the two of them anyway.

They sat down for the evening on the sofa to watch TV and had already changed into their little tees and panties for the night. They were playing with each others hair and giving back massage’s like they use to when they were kids having sleepovers. Although not realizing that allot physically and emotionally can change inside leaves room for unexpected surprises!

Stacie sat on the edge of the sofa with Brianna sitting on the floor between Stacie’s legs with her back toward Stacie so she could reach Brianna’s hair and back for massage. Stacie played with and fixed Brianna’s hair running her finger’s through it while brushing softly up against Brianna’s neck.

Brianna felt so relaxed and soothed but yet had a slight feeling of arousal she didn’t understand. Stacie proceeded to move her way down to Brianna’s neck and shoulders when she began to massage her gently. It gave off an erotic sensation that flowed through Brianna as Stacie continued.

Brianna suddenly snapped herself “out of the sensual-like feelings she was experiencing and said ok” your turn and proceeded to switch places with Stacie. Neither one of the girls had ever had any sexual relations especially with another girl, but have made jokingly little gestures and remarks toward one another over the years with each one playing if off as though it were nothing. Little gestures like: accidental touching of the breasts, kissing of the cheeks when saying there good-bye’s later changed to supposed mistaken turns causing their lips to lock and hugs that turned lengthier with wondering hands that would slightly by mistake rub each others ass.

Stacie and Brianna both had had thoughts of sexual nature about one another at one time or another but never revealed their feeling for fear of loosing the friendship and of not being accepted.

Brianna positioned herself behind Stacie on the sofa still feeling a little turned on by Stacie’s incredible touch. Slowly she began to run her fingers through Stacie’s hair the same way she had received it. Just thinking of it and feeling her silky hair flow through her hands she became even more aroused.

Stacie herself had been turned on as well for all the same reasons and now growing stronger as Brianna was pampering her the same way.

Brianna’s massaging became more sensual than the normal rub down making both their pussy’s tingle with excitement! The only thing was that neither one was aware of the other’s interests.

Stacie nervously began to flip through channels on the dish in an attempt to cover and distract from her now increased breathing and obvious stimulated breasts. All of this in an attempt to get her mind out of the gutter failed poorly when she stumbled across the adult channels and wasn’t able to make herself change away from it. She noticed quickly that there wasn’t any contesting being done about the choice of channel it was on.

Two women appeared on screen touching each other in ways that Stacie and Brianna had only dreamed about and it didn’t take long before they both were dripping Horney! Before the girls new it they were slowly taking their long-standing friendship to a whole new level!

Brianna still sitting on the sofa legs apart with Stacie sitting between them on the floor.

Stacie had repositioned herself sideways while in between Brianna’s legs.

Brianna and Stacie watched on with excitement steaming through them as they saw those two stunning women lick and suck each other in many places they had never even thought would feel so good.

Brianna proceeded to massage Stacie’s neck and shoulders as she found herself slowly moving downward to Stacie’s soft breasts then wrapping her hands around them squeezing gently.

Stacie at this same time had begun rubbing up Brianna’s inner thigh finding herself closer and closer to her little white panties. Stacie then felt around Brianna’s panties trying to rub her pretty shaved pussy folds when she noticed that Brianna’s panties were already quite wet before she had even gotten to them!

Brianna had slid Stacie’s shirt up finding her nipples in the full attention mode she then began to lick and suck with her pierced tongue making them even harder. Stacie was running her hand inside Brianna’s panties feeling her incredible wetness her pussy had made in anticipation.

Stacie and Brianna became extremely hot, wet, and horny when they had realized what they had started on one another. They studied each other's bodies and locked eyes as though to read one another's mind. The girls then with out saying a word had decided to go on and explore each other. They knew there wasn't anyone else they’d ever feel more comfortable around and be able to open up to.

Brianna and Stacie got up and went to their room where they would share a bed together. Slowly undressing the rest of each other they pulled their bodies together feeling flesh to flesh as they rubbed and kissed deeply unleashing that hidden passion for each other.

Nothing had ever been so good!

Stacie slowly moved Brianna to the bed laying her down and positioning herself between Brianna’s thighs. Excitement like she’d never felt before came upon her, as she was about to do something she’d never "thought in her wildest dreams would happen." She slowly ran her tongue inside Brianna’s inner thigh moving toward her wet glistening pink pussy. Stacie "felt like she could explode for now after all those years of struggling with the curiosity here she was!"

Closing her eyes to keep her nerve she slid her tongue along Brianna’s pussy lips exploring every fold and curve. Brianna let out moans that grew in intensity and loudness with every lapping she received. Then Stacie slid her pierced tongue between Brianna’s wet hot swollen lips until she found Brianna’s dripping hole and then with out warning she buried every inch possible of her tongue inside sticking it deep within her. Brianna nearly screamed in pleasure for it was so intense she shoved Stacie’s face into her pussy to get every bit she could.

Stacie's emerged face was dripping with Brianna’s juices they then moved their bodies over one another in the 69 position. Stacie then pressed her finger into Brianna’s tight wet hole sliding it in and out slowly increasing in number of fingers. Stacie sucked and slurped at her sweet juices causing Brianna’s breathing and moaning to become louder and louder as her body began to buckle as she was reaching climax.

Brianna held back seeing as though Stacie had been lapping at her now dripping hot pussy it was now her turn to contribute. Brianna dived in with her pierced long tongue sliding it all through Stacie’s folds. She dipped that tongue in and out of Stacie’s tight wet holes.

Stacie and Brianna pressed their pierced tongue’s deeply fucking each other while rubbing and fingering every little spot they could find. They soon were both moaning into each other as they then cummed causing their every muscle to shake filling one another's tongue’s with a flowing river of warm sweet and creamy pussy juices!

Stacie and Brianna lay there in bed curled together as they let their bodies relax and calm from the intense trembling of their orgasms. They had now brought their friendship to a new level in which they could continue to explore one another making for great experience points in future relationships!