Bet Gone Wrong

Story Info
She has to shave on web cam.
2.6k words
4.15
59.9k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trev1
trev1
8 Followers

Being a 23 year old female, slim, lovely B cup breast, great body to match and it being such a lovely day, I should have been at the beach in my tiny bikini getting a lovely tan. But my dam car was at the garage getting fix, so I was stuck at home for the day

Watching TV on a boring Sunday afternoon was not my idea of fun but what's a girl to do when she is stuck at home and has no money, to hit the shopping malls. I turned the TV on and was looking around for the remote. After hunting the lounge up and down and still not being able to find the remote, thought it might be in my flat mate (Gordon's) room. Don't know why but he loves to take everything into his room.

I knocked on the door to see if he was in his room, knowing that he normally worked Saturdays I knew that he was probably out. I went in and looked around a bit and then not surprising at all found it on the computer desk. As I picked it up must of bumped the mouse at the computer spring into life. Knowing that he would not be home for a while I though I would have a play around on his computer and see if I could check out what web sites he has been looking up so I could give him a hard time about it later.

The bugger just of cleared his history, as there was nothing there at all, but I did notice that is MSN Messenger was on and that some of friends were on line. Being the nosey person I am, I clicked on one of his friends names. (A girls name) I was going to have an conversation with her but then though Gordon might get a bit upset if I was to do that, so instead opened up there conversation history to see what they liked to talk about.

Must say I was a bit surprised, the conversation was very hot, the girl saying she the most lovely shaped tits, which were nice and firm. Gordon of course just like I think every guy would at this stage (if a girl was going on about how nice her tits are) was trying to get her to prove it, by giving him a flash on her web cam. The girl was just one big tease there was no way she was going to flash. Gordon even suggested that if she flashed her tits, he would be willing be 100% nude on cam. Reading this made me come over all hot and flustered. So I quickly turned off the computer, but before doing so noticed his MSN name and his favourite chat rooms.

Later that evening when Gordon was home, I though I would just ask him about talking to girls on the net, we were having a good laugh about some of the girls he talked to and I asked him if he ever got one to flash for him. He said girls were chicken and none of them would ever be up for it, girls were the weaker of the to human species. Of course being the strong headed female that I am, there was no way I was going to let him get away with that and argued that the Girls were just as brave as any guys. But I really needed some proof to back me up. So had to come up with a plan.

The movie finished and we both went into our own rooms, I turned on my computer, check my emails and quickly got board. So thought I would check out some of the chat rooms that Gordon loved so much on MSN.

After about 5 min a noticed that Gordon came into the room as well. I thought it might be fun to talk to him. So I clicked on this name and we started chatting.

He asked me all the normal Questions to start with, Age, Sex, location, but the strange thing was when I asked him, his answers he gave were not true as I obviously already new the answers. I guess that he must of be sacred that if he gave the correct answers there might have been a chance that some one could work out who he actually was, not known that I already actually knew.

We were chatting for a bit and then naturally the subjects turn to sex as all conversation on the net seam to. I start talking about my lovely B cup breasts and slim great body to match. Was not long before Gordon asked me to prove it by flashing on web cam. I thought about it for a min and then I thought what a great way to prove my point that woman are just as brave as men. So I said I would do it but needed something in return, which he happy offered to flash me every thing and I happy accepted.

We both agreed that we did not have to show our face, just as well, as I could not have him work out, that actually it was his flatmate that is flashing him. Since he was to show everything and I was only to show my tits we agreed I was to go first.

I turned my web cam on and pointed it so he could see me from the neck down. My heart suddenly rush as I accept him to view my web cam, I suddenly had a thought, that he would recognise me and start laughing, but it was to late now my web cam was on. I had changed my clothes since he last saw me, just in case he recognise the clothes. He started to talk, saying I looked hot and had a great body. I got him to turn his web cam on and even though I could not see his face I could tell it was him.

We talked a bit, and then he said it was time for me to remove my top. So off the top came leaving me sitting there in just my bar, shirt and g-string. I started to shake a bit, just him seeing me in my bar was getting me excited. But now it was time to remove my bar. I undid the back and let it drop to the floor. Gordon had a great view of my lovely firm tits, which I must say were a bit firmer than normal with the excitement of my flatmate seeing me topless. He was very quick to comment that they were lovely and I was soon enjoying the excitement of someone seeing me topless.

Then it was his turn, off came the shirt, the paints and finally he slowly slid his underpants down and out popped his lovely rock hard dick. WOW there was my flatmate nude for me I was just loving it and him being hard was just a bonus.

Was not before he was asking me to join him being nude but there was no was I was going to humiliate myself by stripping on cam. I was loving the show so much, we made a bet about a football game that was to be played tomorrow. I am a huge fan of the Tiger's and with my ex boyfriend being in the team, I know them well and i had been to most of there games. They were unbeatable, the bet was that if they lost I was to get naked on cam, there was no was they were going to lose, so to up the odds I even said that I would follow any instruction he gave me if they lost by more than 10. But if they won not only would he have to do as told on web cam but I would put my web cam away and invite a few friends around to watch the show. Sounded like a great bet to me there was no way the Tiger's could loose, also in the back of my mind I thought that if by some miracle they had a really bad day and did loose, I could just not log on any more with that login and since Gordon did not actually know it was me he would never be any of the wiser. There was no way he was going to see me naked.

We both agreed to meet again online the following night after the game

We logged off and called it a night. The next day came and I was so excite I knew I had this bet won. My friend Sarah was going to the game as her boyfriend was in the team, so though I would go long too. They were playing bottom of the table, the Cubs, so should be a good game and a big sore line to the home team the Tiger's

I arrived at the game, found Sarah and we went and got a good set, great being with Sarah as her boyfriend was in the team, we got to sit in the players family area, which have to be the best set's in the house.

The game start as expected the Tigers got off to a great start scoring in the first 5 min of the game and then just kept on increasing there lead from there. By the half time score they were up by 20. Don't think any team has ever come back from this far behind. I was so extra confident I had this bet won that I decided to tell Sarah about my little bet. We both had a great laugh and started taking about thing we could make Gordon to do on cam when he lost the bet. Sarah got even more excited when I told her she could come watch if I won.

The second half started but the coach must have wanted to give his reserve a go, as he made so many changes to the team, I had a moment of panic but we were up by 20. We kicked off and must have been still asleep after half time as they scored straight away, and then disaster, the scored twice more, my heart sunk as they hit the lead with 10 min to go. Sarah looked at me and laughed saying I had to pay up if they loose, so I thought I if maybe they did loose I could give him a quick flash on cam and it would not be to bad. They scored again and were up by 9 with 1 min to go. I thought that was going to be the final score but then it went from bad to worse as they got a drop goal in the last second of the game to win my 12, any now I was do to what ever Gordon asked on cam.

Sarah came back to my place after the game for about a hour while she waited for he boyfriend to pick her up, We sat in the lounge and talking, there was no way she was going to let me back out on my bet. Gordon came home soon after the game as well. You could just tell he was so excited. He sat with us in the lounge and started talking, about the game. Gordon brought up about a bet he had make with a girl on the Internet. Sarah and myself know straight away he was talking about me but he obviously didn't, he just thought it was some random girl he would never know. He was telling us the girl was going to do what ever he said on cam, you could just tell he was excited.

Sarah asked what he was going to get the girl to do on cam. Gordon just said he was dying to see a girl nude on cam to start with and see what happens from there. Sarah was so quick to say, you have to get her to do something really humiliating as she had made the bet and should be made to pay. I so wanted to tell Sarah to stop giving Gordon idea's but how could I

Sarah asked Gordon sort of hairstyle he like a girl to have (down below the wast) Gordon said he liked to see a girl shaven bald, which must of put an idea in his head, as he then said all of a sudden, I will get the girl on the Internet to shave here pubes on web cam if she is not shaven already.

I was so humiliated sitting in my lounge listening to Sarah and Gordon talking about how they were going to make me shave my pubes. There was nothing I could do. I just kept thinking OMG by the end of the night I was going to be bald.

Sarah went home and I went into my room dreading the time, as we had agreed to meet on line at 6pm and it was now already 5. I could not sit still I did not want to shave my pubes but had no choice. I turned on my MSN messenger right on 6pm and to no surprise Gordon was on line waiting for me.

Gordon was very quick to send me a message saying hope you have your web cam ready. I turn my web cam on and pointed so Gordon could not see my face. The conversation was very short you could just tell Gordon just wanting to see me nude. He quickly asked me to start getting undresses, off cam the shirt, the skirt the bar, and then to my horror, I slowly slid my panties down giving Gordon the view of his life.

He commented on how lonely my body was and how he loved the view of my hairy pussy. But a shaved pussy would look even better. I begged him to not make me shave it, but he said, no it must be shaved. I really did not want to be bald so tried to say ok how about a shave it and just leave a bit at the top, but his mind was fixed and I was to be shaven bald.

I went and got so scissors, razor and some cream as ordered, sat back down and pointed the web cam at my hairy pussy. I gave the hair on my pussy a quick cut with the scissors before apply the shaving cream. OMG how humiliating was the rubbing shaving cream over my pussy as my flatmate watch on his web cam. I was shaking so much by the time I picked up the razor that I was scared I would cut myself. I started at the top working my way down and within 10 min my pussy was totally shaven bald.

After my pussy was shaven totally bald, I was orders to play with myself, The shaving must of got me so excited because I noticed that when I inserted my fingers inside my pussy it was so wet. It's only took me about a min of fingering myself and I had the powerful orgasm known to man.

It this point I believed I had well and truly payed out on my bet and Gordon agreed, so I logged off never to use that log on name again.

The next few weeks were just horrid, as every time one of Gordon friends came to visit I could hear him telling them how he had gotten a girl to shave for him on the net.

trev1
trev1
8 Followers