Bet in Branson - Aftermath

Story Info
Randy wanted more after they got home. So did Judy.
5.3k words
4.14
102.6k
66
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,097 Followers

Dear Reader: I have had a lot of nice complements on my story Bet in Branson asking for a follow-up. Most of you preferred the second ending. So here is what happened after Judy and Eddie got home.

Eddie and I didn't say much on our drive back home. We hadn't said much at all since Randy fucked my brains out the night before, after he won the bet on that poker hand. I figured Eddie was upset, but I wasn't sure how upset he was. After all, I was the one who had decided to bet my pussy.

But, the worst part was that Eddie knew I had enjoyed getting fucked. I'm a screamer and when Randy brought me off there was not a doubt in anybody's mind in the whole damn house that had I had enjoyed that fuck. Later, through those paper-thin walls, we heard Larry and Jerry banging their wives big time until late at night. It sounded like Linda had Randy fucking her too – probably to prove he still loved her after fucking me. There was a hell of a lot of fucking that night and everybody slept late except Eddie and me and we left before anyone else got up.

We got home in late afternoon and unpacked, still not saying very much. Then we sat out by the pool in our shorts and started drinking. After the second drink we started to talk.

"That bet was the right one." Eddie said to start us off.

"Yeah, the odds were strong for us," I said.

"Of course, the odds didn't work on the two previous hands," he said.

I laughed. "What do you always call that kind of thinking?"

Eddie joined my laughter. "Thinking like a woman. Honey, you never think like a woman – I mean never in a poker game."

That broke the ice and we had a conversation like two people in love. And we were still in love after seven years of marriage.

Finally, Eddie looked me in the eye and came out with what both of us were thinking. "You enjoyed fucking him didn't you!"

"Yes, I enjoyed it. You heard me come. Shit! Everybody heard me come! I think I should tell you why I enjoyed it, though. I owe you that. I started out planning to just lay there and pay off the bet."

"But you couldn't just lay there?"

"No I couldn't. I couldn't because Randy showed me the thickest dick I have ever seen in my life. So thick that he stretched my pussy out pulling my clit down. Whether it was that dick or the way he fucked me I'm not sure, but he had the shaft of his cock rubbing against my clit with every stroke. You know how sensitive the head of my clit is."

"I just have to tickle it with my tongue to send you through the roof."

"Well," I said, figuring that telling him the truth was best, "every stroke with that cock rubbing my clit sent me through the roof. I knew in the first minute he started to fuck me that I was gonna' come. I knew I couldn't control it and I knew I was going to scream. Have you ever heard me have a quiet orgasm?"

Eddie laughed. "No. You're a screamer all right. You always scream and you sure as hell screamed last night. The gals were shocked and every guy there had a hard on."

"Every guy there? All three of you got hard?"

"Yeah."

"Eddie, are you telling me that you got a hard on listening to me get fucked?"

"Yes."

Now what do I say, I thought. I'd read about guys who were turned on by the idea of their wife fucking another man. Was Eddie like that? We'd been married seven years and I had never had a single hint that he was. Would he be angry if I talked to him like he was one of those guys?

Finally, I said, "Eddie, have you been thinking about it since you listened to us fuck last night?"

"I haven't been able to think about anything else."

Be careful, I told myself, because this is very important and it is a very touchy subject. But, I needed to know what was in Eddie's head. We were in love and we were going to stay in love no matter what was in his head, but I needed to know.

"Eddie, darling, I love you. Randy is a bastard. All he's got going for him is a thick dick. But that dick can make me come. Can you talk to me about what you were thinking and what you felt? What you feel now?"

"I need to talk to you about that. I need to talk about it a lot. But I'm afraid of what you'll think of me if I tell you what's in my head."

"Baby, just tell me the truth. You can tell me anything. I love you."

Eddie mixed another drink – his fourth – and said, "I think being a little tipsy will loosen my tongue. I need a loose tongue – and a loose head – to say what I'm thinking." He downed the fourth drink in two quick gulps and then poured a fifth. He was going to get drunk.

"Just remember I love you," I said again. I had better lighten up on my drinking, I thought. This was important and I need to be sure about what he's telling me. He started slowly.

"Well, I have never been jealous of you since I met you. I have trusted you and always believed you were faithful to me."

I didn't want to interrupt but I had to answer this. "I've always been faithful to you until last night and then I couldn't help it, like I told you."

"I know, Judy, I know. I've heard and read a lot about guys who like to watch their wives get fucked by another guy. I never thought that I would be one of them. I always thought it was crazy. Then last night something happened that was so unexpected that I still don't understand it. I knew you had to fuck him. Neither one of us was going to welsh on a bet. I figured that I would just sit there and listen to you pay off the bet. I figured that you would just lay there and let him do his thing. Both of us would do it because we had to do it and both of us could take it."

"That's exactly what I was thinking," I said.

"But it didn't happen that way for you and you've just told me why. You'd never fucked a guy whose dick rubbed your clit that way before. I can understand that. But, I couldn't sit there and ignore what was happening without turning on. And that I don't understand."

"Tell me what happened in your head," I said.

"When he led you into that bedroom I felt a powerful jealously grab my gut. I never felt a need to be jealous about you before. But that jealously started to grow when I first heard the bedsprings and I thought of you getting in bed and spreading your legs for that bastard. Then I got more jealous when I heard the springs again and thought about him getting in bed and crawling between your legs. Then I heard the springs make noise in a regular rhythm and I knew the son-of-a-bitch was fucking you. He was fucking my wife and everybody in the living room knew it. And that's when it happened."

"What happened?" I asked.

"In my head I saw a very real picture of him fucking you. It was not just the sound. It was like I was right there watching. I could see your legs spread wide and up in the air and bouncing with each thrust. I saw you two fucking in my head and I started to get sexually aroused. I could see your tits bouncing as he fucked you. I could see his balls slapping your ass. I could see everything in my head. And it turned me on! I knew Larry and Jerry were turned on because their cocks were hard and they were rubbing them. They were listening to you get fucked and looking at me and grinning – not caring if their wives saw them stroke their dicks. But you were my wife! How could a picture in my head of you getting fucked turn me on? I started to get a hard on. I had to hide it – I didn't dare rub it. I thought, what if they see me with a hard on?"

"I understand what you're telling me, but why was it turning you on? What was going on?" I asked. I could imagine his buddies laughing at him because his wife was getting fucked fifteen feet away and he just had to sit there and listen, helplessly. He must have been humiliated. But why would he get a hard on?

"I've tried to figure it out. My jealously was getting out of control – I could feel it like a cramp in my gut. And, at the same time I felt a sexual arousal that was increasing. I've read about voyeurs who get turned on by watching two people fuck. Porn films always turn me on, so maybe I'm a voyeur. Maybe seeing you two fucking in my head excited me. But the jealously and the voyeur turn on seemed to combine together somehow to make the most powerful emotion I have ever felt. So powerful that it scares me even now to think about it."

What was happening to him, I wondered. He had to sit there helpless and listen to me get fucked. He couldn't do anything about it. His buddies were laughing at him. Everybody knew Randy was making him a cuckold. He was completely humiliated, but then he got a hard on and he realized that he was enjoying listening to me get fucked – just like his buddies were enjoying it.

"I felt like I was helpless to control myself," Eddie continued, "helpless to do anything except listen to you get fucked and see that picture in my head. My jealously made my arousal greater and my sexual arousal made my jealously greater and they got all mixed up and I was getting more and more turned on. I had a hard on that was starting to ache and I was almost trembling. Why? How? I'm not sure I know. Even now, talking about it sitting here with you I'm starting to get turned on again. I still hear those damn bed springs in my head."

"More turned on than having sex?" I asked.

"Oh Yes! A hell of a lot more turned on than having sex. So powerful as I have played it over and over in my head these past twenty-four hours that it has been making my dick hard. And then, when you had that orgasm, my emotions just exploded. I was glad! I was actually glad when that bastard made you come! I thought you had just been laying there and that was exciting enough. But knowing that you had enjoyed fucking that arrogant son-of-a-bitch! That was over the top! I sat there with a rock hard cock and had a very strange thought – so strange I'm embarrassed to tell you even now."

"What could you be to embarrassed to tell me?" He had already told me some embarrassing things. What could he be holding back?

"Please don't get mad at me."

"Honey I'm not going to get mad at you. You're my husband. I love you. Just tell me."

"You won't like it."

"Tell me baby, it's OK."

He paused, and then looked at the floor. He was too embarrassed to look at me. When he spoke his voice was very soft and he was clearly afraid.

"I was sitting there hiding my hard on from the other guys. And I had this thought. I thought that I wanted to fuck you. That I loved you. That I was horny. I really wanted to fuck you. Then that other thought hit me. I would rather watch Randy fuck you than fuck you myself!"

I sat there for a moment trying to absorb what Eddie had just told me. He had learned something about his own head last night. He wanted to watch Randy fuck me. I had learned something about my own head. Randy was a bastard, but I had been fantasizing about fucking him since last night. I wanted to feel that thick cock spread my pussy again. I wanted to feel the shaft of his dick rubbing against the head of my clit again. Randy could make me come. I wanted to fuck him again. I really needed to fuck him again and sitting here thinking about it made my pussy get wet.

Eddie sat there, embarrassed, saying nothing. I began to think about our relationship. We were in love. We had sex a lot. But he rarely made me come fucking me. He always went down on me and ate pussy. I told him when we first met that he had the fastest tongue in the west. And he did. When we had sex he would bring me off with his tongue and then we would fuck and he would come. That had been our routine for years. That's what sex was for us.

Before I fucked Randy I had no idea how much fun I could have with an orgasm from fucking a thick dick. I had had a few orgasms fucking Eddie of course, but Eddie's cock wasn't very big and my orgasms fucking him were not special. What I had last night with Randy was more spectacular than anything I had ever experienced. Feeling my pussy contract down on a thick cock when I started to come was a whole new experience. Now Eddie was telling me that the idea of me fucking Randy turned him on. We were getting into very dangerous territory, but I had to keep talking.

We sat there. Eddie hadn't said anything for several minutes. Neither had I. I think both of us were thinking about me fucking Randy. He had said that maybe he needed liquor to loosen his tongue. Well as they say "In vino veritas." He hadn't been drinking wine, it was whisky, but maybe now was the time he would tell the truth.

"Eddie, baby, I love you very much and I know you love me. I want to ask you something and I want you to give me an honest answer. Would you like to watch Randy fuck me? Would you like to watch us fuck?"

He had been staring at the floor. He looked up at me. I could tell he was drunk. I told myself to get control because I was going to hear the truth. He looked at me for a long moment, tongue-tied. Then he nodded.

"Close your eyes Eddie and think about it. Tell me the truth. Just think about Randy and me and tell me exactly what's in your head? Tell me everything."

He closed his eyes, turned his head up as though he were seeing a vision, and spoke softly. "Yes. I want to watch him fuck you. I really do. Oh God! I want to watch Randy fuck you hard and make you come. I want to see your face and hear your screams when he brings you off. I can't help it. I just want to watch. Then I want to eat your pussy and clean you up and make you come in my mouth with my tongue on your clit."

I just nodded and said nothing. One thing was for sure – if Randy fucked me, he sure as hell would bring me off. I'd been thinking about that thick dick all day long and it had made my pussy drip and my pants get wet. I wanted to fuck him as much as Eddie wanted to watch me do it.

Eddie interrupted my thoughts. "Judy, do you want to fuck him."

It was best to tell him the truth. He was my husband. We loved each other.

"Yes Eddie. I want to fuck him. I hope he asks me. If he doesn't, I'll ask him. I want to feel that thick dick spread my pussy wide. I know you want to watch. And, Eddie, if you ask him real nice, I think he'll let you watch. Remember Eddie, don't be too proud to say please. I want you there to eat my pussy after he pumps his load. I want you to clean me up and make me come with your tongue."

We went to bed. Eddie just passed out. I laid there and played with my pussy like a high school girl and thought about Randy's thick cock. I knew that this was especially difficult for Eddie because whether it was golf or poker or bridge or fishing or anything else, Eddie was always better at it than Randy. But now, suddenly, Eddie knew that Randy was better at something that he was. Unfortunately, that something was fucking Eddie's wife, and that had to hurt. We slept late the next morning and the next few days we said nothing about that conversation, but I thought a hell of a lot about that cock.

A couple of weeks later, the other three couples came over to our place for a Saturday night pool party. I was very embarrassed, but I figured there was no way we could end a friendship lasting years because of what happened in Branson. The party went well. Lots of drinking and lots of laughing and not a word – not even a hint – about Branson. They all just pretended that Randy had never fucked my brains out with everybody listening. They all just pretended that I had never entertained everybody with a screaming orgasm.

About the time people were getting ready to leave, Eddie and I and Randy were in the pool, standing at the dark end finishing our drinks. Randy put his arm around me and started to stroke my ass and feel of my tits. Eddie was standing right there watching and he didn't say anything. I couldn't help myself. I had to feel what I'd been thinking about constantly for two weeks. I reached down and played with Randy's cock through his bathing suit. He got a hard on. It was as thick as I remembered. Randy and I played with each other for a little while with Eddie watching and then we got out of the water and Randy and Linda left. I know Randy got the message. He knew I wanted to fuck him again and he knew that Eddie wanted to watch.

Eddie and I said nothing about it later. The next Thursday, Randy calls up and asks if we would like him to come over "for a swim." He didn't mention Linda. I knew this was a night he usually went out to a lodge meeting. Eddie told him, sure, come on over. I thought to myself – this is it! My pussy started dripping before Eddie hung up the phone.

That night the three of us had a couple of drinks and got in the pool. I had on my usual bikini. We splashed around a bit, then ended up at the dark end where we had been Saturday. Randy started to play with me, just like before and I played with his dick. Eddie stood next to us and watched but said nothing.

Then Randy turned me so Eddie could see what he was doing and started to unhook my bikini top in back. He looked at Eddie.

"Is this okay?" He asked Eddie.

Eddie just nodded.

"Are you sure? I'm gonna play with her tits." Randy asked again.

Eddie finally said, "Yeah, it's okay."

Randy took my bikini top off and started to play with my tits. He sucked my nipples and made them hard, then bounced my tits a bit and, laughed.

"Your wife's got great tits, Eddie. They're fun to play with. I've admired them for years in her bikini. But the first time I saw them was when I fucked her in Branson."

Randy was in charge now. It was a guy thing. A male dominant thing. He led me over to the stairs and out of the pool. "Let's go inside." Eddie followed us.

We went into the family room, which was dimly lit. Music was playing softly. Randy danced with me, rubbing my back and hips and, turning me around and dancing with me in front of him, he played with my tits. Eddie sat on the couch sipping his drink and watching us.

Randy hooked his thumbs under the thin straps of my bikini pants and looking over at Eddie he asked, "Is it okay?"

Eddie was obviously turned on. He just nodded.

Randy was insistent. "Are you sure it's okay?"

Eddie was a bit choked up, but he answered, "Yeah, it's okay."

Damn, I thought! He's making Eddie give him permission. Eddie is so turned on he'll say yes to anything. Randy is going make Eddie say everything that's in his head. Make him say all the embarrassing things he said to me the other night when he was drunk. Randy is doing it as a turn on but what he doesn't know is that it's also going to turn Eddie on – big time. And turn me on too.

Randy pulls my bikini pants down to my ankles and I step out of them. Eddie just stares at us as Randy runs his hands over my naked body from breasts to beaver to the cheeks of my ass. I'm still worried about Eddie. Randy played with that thick curly haired beaver that Eddie loves to eat. He tickled my clit with his finger. I had been watching my husband turn on and worrying about him. I kept asking myself whether Eddie would be able to handle this.

Randy steps away from me and faces Eddie. He drops his swim trunks and that big thick cock is starting to get hard. Eddie just stares at it. He's never seen it hard before but he's heard me talk about how thick it is. He knows how much I like it and I can tell he's thinking about Randy shoving that big thing into me. Eddie slips his trunks off and starts to play with his skinny little dick. Damn! He's less than half the size of Randy.

"Come over here baby," Randy says to me, walking over in front of Eddie. "Get me ready."

There's no question what he wants. He wants me on my knees sucking his cock right in front of my husband. I walk over and drop to my knees. As I crawl forward to suck him, he grabs my head in his hands and holds me back. Then he looks at my husband.

"Eddie, is it okay?"

Eddie just nods and the minute he did it I knew what Randy was going to do. This was the time he was going to make Eddie say it. He was gonna' make him say it all. Randy wanted to hear it.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,097 Followers
12