Bet in Branson - Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me it's okay, Eddie. Your wife's really horny. She wants to fuck. She's gonna' suck my dick to get me ready and then I'm gonna' fuck her. I'm gonna' fuck her just like I fucked her in Branson. Is that okay?"

Eddie nods again and mumbles, "Yeah. It's okay."

That won't be enough, I thought. The bastard's going to make him say it all. Say it all straight out. I was right.

"I want to hear you say it Eddie. What do you want? Do you want me to fuck her? Do you want to watch me fuck your wife?"

Eddie was so turned on he was trembling. I knew he was driven by the twin passions of voyeur arousal and jealously as he saw his wife naked about to fuck another man. Those two passions were making him helpless. He was going to say whatever Randy wanted him to say and Randy was going to make him say it. Jesus! I'm thinking, I want to hear him say it too, just like he said it the other night. It's turning me on now.

Finally Eddie said it – he said exactly what Randy wanted to hear him say. And what I wanted to hear him say. As he said it I knew he was as turned on as he had ever been in his life. He was trembling and helpless. Eddie's fantasy was about to come true right before his eyes.

"I want to watch you fuck my wife, Randy. Please fuck her. I want you to fuck her and let me watch. Fuck her and I'll clean her up for you after you finish her off. Then I want to watch you fuck her again."

"Okay Eddie, you said it nice and that's good. I'm gonna let you watch me fuck her." Then Randy looked down at me on my knees, smiled, and said, "Suck it Judy. Show your husband how you suck cock."

On my knees, I had a good look at Randy's balls. They were large and heavy and they hung low. He's got more than one load in those, I thought. I took those heavy balls in one hand and that fat cock in the other, put that big head in my mouth and started sucking. Randy looks at Eddie and smiles, and then looks down at me on my knees. I know Eddie is trembling big time because this is the first time in his life, he's seen the woman he loves sucking another man's cock. And it's the same big thick cock that I told him I liked so much and wanted to fuck again.

Eddie is at peak arousal and I know he's going to make it now. I'm not worried about him any more. I can think about me. I put both hands on that dick and I feel how thick it is. I can feel my pussy start to drip. My clit is as hard as a rock, just waiting for the shaft that thick cock to rub up against it. I can feel the inner lips of my pussy start to engorge and I know they're hanging down, big and loose, and dripping juice just like they always do when I get really horny. I'm about to get fucked and my pussy is ready. And I want it. And my husband wants to watch me get it.

Randy lays me down on the rug and I spread my legs for him. God! It feels good to spread my legs. I spread 'em wide for him and I look over at my husband whose eyes are frozen on Randy's thick hard cock. Eddie is still trembling and he watches Randy shove that monster into me and stretch out my pussy. I feel him plunge it in deep and that thick shaft rubs the head of my clit as he pumps it in and out. I can feel his heavy balls slapping my ass. God I love getting fucked like this! My pussy is dripping and I know Eddie can hear the wet squishy sounds of a horny pussy getting fucked and he's gotta know how much I want to fuck Randy. Eddie can't take his eyes off of us as Randy drives that big thing in and out of me. Eddie's got hold of his skinny little dick and is jacking off furiously.

Damn! It's good to get fucked and not have to worry about whether the guy's gonna' make you come. I know I'm gonna' come with Randy fucking me. It's good to feel that thick dick stretch out my pussy and rub my clit. He's an arrogant bastard but he's gonna' bring me off. I'm starting to lose control and it feels good.

And Randy fucks me hard. I just laid back and started to pump my ass. I arched my back to get my tits close enough to rub the hair on his chest. I tightened my legs to caress that bastard's pumping hips with my thighs. Eddie was watching the whole thing and playing with his little dick. He was gonna come before I did. Then I just closed my eyes, fucked like hell, and headed for La-La-Land. When my contractions started and my pussy grabbed on to that thick cock, I screamed and groaned and then I was gone.

When I got back from La-La-Land, Randy had already finished pumping a massive load of cum into me and rolled off so Eddie could get between my legs and eat me out. I could hear the wet, squishy, sucking sounds that Eddie made as he sucked out the mixture of Randy's cum and my wet juices. His tongue went deep inside my pussy to lick and suck it all out. I have big pussy lips that hang down low and Randy's thick dick had stretched them out wide and loose. I felt Eddie take each lip into his mouth and clean that sticky cum off of both sides with his tongue. I felt his tongue work down to my ass hole where thick heavy strands of creamy white semen had dripped out of my pussy and run down. Then he licked the sticky cum off of both my thighs and cleaned the juice out of that rim of curly hair that stretched down from my beaver and surrounded my pussy lips.

This was Eddie's first experience with a freshly fucked pussy but he was doing a good job. And then I thought that he was gonna get a chance to do this every Thursday night. After he got my pussy and my ass and my thighs nice and clean, his tongue began to do serious work on my clit. When I felt the fastest tongue in the west on my clit, I knew I was going to come again just as certainly as when Randy shoved that big thick dick into me.

I looked over at Randy on the couch. He was watching Eddie eat his cum out of my pussy. He had that thick dick in his hand and he was stroking it to get it hard again. Jesus! He's not finished with me yet! That horny bastard's gonna' fuck me again right after Eddie gets my pussy cleaned up for him.

God! How wonderful! What more could a horny bitch ask for? I had a big thick dick to bring me off rubbing my clit and pumping a creamy load into me, and I had the fastest tongue in the west to eat me out, clean me up, and make me come again. A thick dick and a fast tongue. They were attached to different men, of course, but that was an advantage from my point of view, because each guy could rest up while the other guy was servicing my needs. I looked over at that arrogant bastard resting on the couch. That thick cock was hard now and standing straight up and those heavy balls were hanging low and loose. My pussy was gonna' get used big time by both these horny guys and each guy was gonna' get exactly what he wanted from me. I had the best of both worlds.

I just closed my eyes, enjoyed Eddie's tongue on my clit, and started on my second trip to La-La-Land, knowing damn well that there was gonna' be a third trip and a fourth trip and maybe more before this night was over. My screams and those wonderful contractions were only minutes away.

12