Bet With Francine

Story Info
Natalie's punk classmate collects her winnings from her
3.4k words
4.55
30.1k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Note: all characters depicted in sexual situations are 18 years or older. **

*

“After you pass your homework to the front, turn your textbooks to page one hundred and seventy-three.”

As everyone else shuffled their papers and brought out what they would need for class, I could only focus on the clock above the classroom door and its hands sitting steadily at 7:58 AM. Two minutes until my...appointment, I’d call it. Being time to head out, I checked my purse once more just to ensure I had everything necessary, and after verifying my contents were in order, I raised my hand for the teacher’s attention.

She was in the middle of writing the day’s agenda on the whiteboard, but immediately stopped and sighed at the sight of my hand. “Yes, Natalie?”

Well that’s not how you’d want your teacher to call on you. “Well,” I started, “I need to go to the restroom.”

“Really, Natalie?” Her tone made it obvious that she was getting tired of my antics. “Every morning for the past two weeks? Why don’t you just go before class?”

“I do!” I answered. “I’m really sorry Ms. Breckinmare, I switched to this new diet, you see, and I think it’s doing something to my bladder. It’s got me running to the bathroom like 6 times-”

Not allowing me to finish, Ms. Breckinmare waved me off hurriedly. “Alright, alright, just be sure to hurry back. This chapter is vital for the test.”

Already halfway out of the door, I turned to my teacher and gave her a quick “Gotcha” before heading down the hall for the specific bathroom for my engagement. As I came to its open entryway at the end of the hall, I quickly examined the other halls and corridors that could possibly lead to this restroom, making sure that they were clear of any potential pottygoers. Everything looked clear enough, so I hurried inside to the third stall and gave the super-secret knock...which is just the Looney Tunes them, easy to remember.

“Umm,” a slightly high voice called from the other side of the stall, “occupied.”

Honestly, this bitch can be so difficult sometimes. “Shut up and open the door!” I yelled back, trying to keep my voice down in case anyone was walking by outside or in another stall.

“I-I’m sorry?”

Alright, whoever this is sounded legitimately confused by my presence. This...this might not be Francine. “Uuhh-um,” I fumbled, trying to find a good excuse for trying to intrude on someone while on the toilet, as if there was one. “Sorry, um, I thought...uh-”

Before I could continue my embarrassing excuse of an excuse, the stall door swung open, and of course, my bitch of a “punk rock” wannabe classmate was on the other side with a smile almost too big to fit her head. My ordeal was already bad enough, but she would always find a way to make it worse with her stupid games.

“HA! Did you actually think I was someone else, idiot?” She laughed, nearly doubling over in her hysterical fit.

“Quit fucking around, Francine!” I scolded, trying to hide the embarrassed flush on my face. “I have a test that I need to study for. So, hurry up.”

She raised her hands in mock surrender and slid back into the stall. “Fine, fine. Since you’re so eager for your treat, I wouldn’t be a nice person to hold you up.”

I rolled my eyes rather over dramatically, but it was in vain since she was already turned around. I followed Francine into the stall and gave her enough space to close the door and unzip her skintight denims, pulling them down to her ankles. As she got herself situated, I did the same. Reaching into my purse, I grabbed the mini blanket that I started bringing to school since last week, and folded it several times until I held a fairly small cushion in my hands, which I then placed on the bathroom floor and knelt on in front of Francine, who for some reason still had her dark purple panties on....which of course, had tiny skulls all over them.

“Uhh, what are you waiting for?” I asked, trying to make the annoyance in my voice abundantly clear.

“You’re the one in such a hurry,” she answered with routine smugness. “So I figured you’d want to take things at your pace.”

“I don’t have time for this shit,” I said while reaching for her panties, and with a quick practiced motion, bringing them down to her knees. In its wake, her soft, yet stiffening, third leg greeted me with an expansive waft of her uniquely scented musk that made me subconsciously lick my lips, hoping she didn’t see me doing so. Looking it eye to eye, I grabbed it and gave it a couple of pumps, making sure that she was ready to go, and not wanting to waste time with fanfare, I immediately engulfed about 4 of her 10 inches in one quick head bob, causing her familiar taste to dominate my tongue yet again.

“Ohh!” she moaned in surprise at my eagerness, throwing her head back against the stall door in pleasure. “This must be a pretty fucking important test, huh?”

Ignoring her, I spent the next few minutes with consistently steady head bobs, working up to seven of the inches to her name, all while circling my tongue around her tip with every retract, collecting the salty pre she leaked. Although her hand rested on my head and played with my hair, her soft moans clued me in that she’s not revved up enough to take control, I just had to quicken the pace so that she could finish up and I could get back to class. Putting my experience to work, I raised my right hand to lightly fondle her testicles and the labia hiding behind them, almost with a tickling touch. Then my left hand to play with the couple of inches of her penis that I couldn’t fit into my mouth, just the way I knew she liked.

“Ahh,” she groaned. “T-That’s nice. All that practice is coming in handy.” She looked down and gave me a condescending wink and smile that I was too familiar with seeing.

“Fwuk uu,” I tried to tell her, but cursing someone out with almost their entire dick in your mouth is a little difficult...and also a bit meaningless.

With the steady motions in my race towards her ejaculation, I had time to think of the dumb little joke that started my bullshit position of being Francine’s personal cocksucker for the past three weeks. We had never even spoken to each other since the only thing we had in common was fourth period history, and the teacher had us grade each other’s weekly quiz. I was the one oh so lucky enough to get lovely Francine, and noticed that her sheet was barely filled in, and the questions that were answered were off by a lot. I made a small teeny tiny joke stating that since she didn’t worry about her laundry, she should have more time to study.

With the black studded double piercings on her lip, nose and ears, combined with her purple dyed half mohawk and black t-shirt with only a large white skull as a design (which she seemed to have an endless amount of since it’s the only thing I’ve ever seen her wear, hence the joke), I expected her to do something like yell ‘Fuck the system!’, then flip me off and skateboard to a rock band store or something, a common reaction in rebellious turbulent high school seniors like her. Instead, she only chuckled and said that she didn’t want to give the effort needed for class, thus the low grade. She then proposed a competition on the following week’s quiz, saying that the loser would have to give head to the winner wherever and whenever she wanted. Granted, making a bet that contained such lewd stipulations with someone you’ve never spoken to before may seem a little stupid, but with the stick it to the man aura she exuded, I figured there was no way I could lose to her on the test, plus, I noticed another piercing on her tongue that looked as if it would be very pleasing in my vulva if she honored her promise. I only realized I was hustled when she brandished a 97 percent on said following week’s quiz, solidifying my defeat.

I tried to play off my loss as a joke, but she refused to let it go, so for the sake of my pride, I agreed to my role as her reliever as long as we would have the competition again on the following week’s test with the same stakes...and I haven’t won once. My only saving grace was the fact that she hasn’t made me blow her anywhere too crazy, guess she’s not that much of an exhibitionist. Besides having me over to her house a couple of times so she could take her time, she’s invited me out on weekends to service her on the Ferris Wheel, a poorly lit park at night, and other areas where there were people around, yet they didn’t have a good opportunity to see us. But, once she had me blow her in this very stall two weeks ago, she took keen to her own personal way of getting rid of her morning wood and having a relaxing rest of the day.

“Ooooohhh shiiiit,” Francine moaned much louder than usual, completely snapping me out of my daydream as she placed her other hand firmly on my head. “You know, every Friday I get a little bit nervous thinking that I may lose these services, but then I remember how terrible you are at remembering dates, then I lose all worry.”

Pissed, I pulled my head back all the way and spat her penis out of my mouth and glared up at her. “Keep talking big now,” I taunted after a couple of moments to catch my breath, “we’ll see what you’ll be saying with a mouth full of my cunt by tomorrow.”

“That threat held a lot of weight the first time you said it...two weeks ago,” she giggled while positioning her hands to either side of my head and strengthening her grip.

“Fuck you.” Yes, that was my best retort swirling around in my head, but since her dick muffled me when I tried insulting her earlier, I wanted to make sure she knew what I was trying to say. It was already hard enough to talk my usual shit when her penis clogged my oesophagus, but with me knelt before her and servicing her dick with her hands on my head, I felt that my threats and insults wouldn’t have any real meaning behind them.

“For someone in such a hurry, you’re sure doing a lot of talking.”

Damn, she had a good point, I’m sure Ms. Breckinmare would get upset if I took too much longer. While getting into position to fellate her as hard as I could, she stopped my movements and hooked a thumb into my mouth, forcing my jaw open. “We both know there’s a better use for your mouth anyway.”

At her words, she pushed her hips into a sniper precise thrust that forced the tip of her dick directly into the entrance of my throat, and gave following thrusts to accompany it, which caused me to gag violently around her cock. “Gurk! Gark! Glurk!”

“Oh dear,” she exhaled through heavy breathing. “If I ever do have a mouth full of pussy, I hope I won’t sound so unladylike.”

She kept thrusting perfectly past everything else into my mouth and hit the entrance of my throat with every lurch she made. I would be impressed if my eyes weren’t tearing up as she forced my tonsils down, causing me to gag noisily, thus strengthening her argument.

Finally, she pulled back enough to let her penis rest in my mouth without chocking me. It wasn’t enough to let me clear all of the built-up saliva, however, forcing my drool around the prick in my mouth to land on the blanket comforting my knees. “Actually,” she said as I coughed around her dick, “I wonder if I’d sound something like...THIS!”

Before I could even clear my mind to register that she’s yelling something, she took a vice grip of my head and I found my nose mushed into her pelvis in the blink of an eye. The couple of inches of her penis I thought I couldn’t fit in my mouth was rammed in, regardless of what I had to say about it. Her length combined with her incredible accuracy lodges the entirety of her prick into my throat effortlessly, constricting any air from entering or leaving. “GGAAHHH!” I slapped at her thighs with both of my hands, trying to find some way to signal her to reprieve so I could breathe again, but the twitching of her balls sitting against my chin told me that she was far too excited to listen to any more of my suggestions. I could feel my blanket get absolutely drenched in the drool that’s leaving my mouth to the point where it started soaking through my jeans.

“Sh-Shit!” Francine kept a tight hold on my head, mushing my face into her groin and her balls comfortably on my chin, making sure that I couldn’t move in any way that didn’t give her immediate pleasure. “I will always love this feeling! But, I think this has been long enough of a bathroom break. You still have a test to study for, right? How about we get you back to class.” Looking down at me, I could practically see the blood in her eyes through my tear stained visage.

She repositioned her hands on my head to grabbing both sides of it, and slowly pulled her hips back, giving me a small amount of merciful leeway for air to enter. That same air was immediately pushed back out as Francine thrusted into my throat with unrelenting vigor. She didn’t even give me any time to adjust either, as she pulled halfway out of my throat and thrust back much faster than her first time. And the next came even faster, the following even faster than that. In no time at all, she’s frantically fucking my mouth with speed that would make you think she’s the one in a hurry to get back to class.

My panicked gagging and Francine’s balls slapping against my chin were the only possible things that I could focus on. If there’s something else to put my attention towards, I’d gladly welcome it, anything to distract the lightheaded feeling from the lack of breath and irregular amount of air I’m trying to force in and out of my nose. Bringing my eyes around from the back of my head for a second, I caught a glimpse of Francine’s head fully thrown back in bliss, tongue hanging limp from her mouth, almost drooling as much as me. My weeks of abundant experience dealing with her orgasms informed me that she’s almost there, but I could never tell when exactly-

“Ah!” Her shouting answered my suspicions as she sent her hips into sexual overdrive, with each grunt being accompanied by a full thrust removing her cock to the entrance of my mouth and put right back past my throat into my sternum. “Oh! Aah! Fuck! F-Fuuuuck!”

A normal person would only be able to translate her cavewoman cursing and grunting as nothing but incoherent babble, but I came to understand long ago that she was actually saying, ‘I’m about to blow the biggest load I can, so get ready to swallow’ in her language.

And a big load it seemed to be, with a final “FUCK!” she hilted the entirety of her dick into my larynx and began depositing all of her personal branded nutrients into my stomach. She didn’t even give me a chance to taste her seed this time, as I feel her cumvein pulse and deliver spurt after spurt through my intestines to settle in my abdomen. I usually bragged about my lean and tight figure, but Francine’s meal puffs my tummy to unnatural proportions that’ll probably make people think I’m in the early stages of pregnancy.

Feeling either merciful or spent, Francine began to finally pull out, albeit painfully slow. “Ooohh god,” she said in a complete state of euphoria, still spewing while she pulls free from the confines of my throat. “The best way to start any day.”

She fired off her last shot with her tip resting at the entrance of my mouth, causing her sperm to settle at the back of my tongue, a simple flex of my neck opening my throat allows it to slide down and join the rest in my stomach. Even though it basted my entire tongue in her flavor as it makes it way towards its friends, over the past month I’ve actually come to not mind... and almost enjoy it. Although I’d never tell her that.

I went into a coughing fit as her cock finally left my lips, hacking phlegm and small amounts of her cum that wasn’t able to make it down my neck. “What did I tell you...” I started to scold, but had to take a quick moment to stop coughing and catch my breath, “about the fucking gagging!?”

It took Francine a couple of seconds to come down from her post coitus high to be able to look down at me with her signature shit eating grin. “Sorry, sorry, I just couldn’t help myself.” She didn’t even try to make her bullshit of an apology sound genuine. “This might be the last time that I’ll be able to do it for the upcoming week, just wanted to feel your throat around me one more time.”

“Yeah, whatever,” I scoffed, rising from my knees and wiping my mouth. Me picking up my drool drenched blanket signals Francine that it’s clean up time, and I gave her some space to open the stall door and pack her penis back into her pants. It took me considerably longer before I could classify myself as presentable. The collar of my shirt drenched in spit, face sweaty from the ordeal, the taste of a bitchy sadist lingering in my mouth, yeah...I was going to need a moment.

I pushed past Francine to get to the mirror and dug around my purse for the bottle of travel mouthwash that I was wise to start bringing once I found out this was going to be a daily occasion. Downing what’s left of the contents in the bottle, I started thoroughly swishing it around in an attempt to freshen my breath, mainly only adding mint to the mixture of salty seed, musk, and pure Francine that dominated my taste buds.

Mid gargle, I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw Francine’s smiling face in the mirror. “Don’t forget, fourth period today is when we find out whose mouth will be put to work for the week. Can you try getting a decent grade for once? I’m starting to run out of ideas.”

Prepared exactly for this situation, I root in my purse and pulled out a brand new fresh bottle of the same travel sized mouth wash and pushed it into her face. “Be sure to start carrying this around with you,” I taunted. Her only response was to grab the bottle and laugh as she left me alone in the bathroom to finish cleaning up. With her finally gone, I root around my purse once more and brought out a fresh pair of panties. With her attitude and sadistic nature, there was no way that I could ever show any indication that I’ve been getting a little...excited, when she collected her winnings from our bet. She’d never let me live it down.

“Fuck!” I cursed at myself. To start developing a masochist streak now of all times. My pride kept telling me to win at least one of our competitions before dealing with this issue, so that was the plan. But, I still had the issue of burning desire inside of me right now, and with the taste of her still on my tongue and her aroma remaining idle in the air, I made my way back into the stall to relieve myself of this tension.

Fully refreshed and on my way back to class, I mentally prepared myself. Today...TODAY! I knock that uppity bitch down a peg.