Bet You My Wife! Ch. 05

Story Info
The end of day one.
2.4k words
4.35
85.5k
11
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was good," he said, "you really know how to talk dirty. Now, I've got another task for you, I'm gonna ring some random numbers and I want you to talk dirty to the one on the other end, tell them big Ray is fucking you and you want them to come round and screw you too, that you want their hot cum to fill any one of your hot holes. The dirtier you are, the easier I will make tonight for you. Now look at my cock"

Ray had his cock hanging out of his pants,

"Take it in your mouth, give it a good sucking."

He stood up and Amy knelt in front of the sofa, and began to reluctantly lick his hard length. She hated his cock, she'd rather he fucked her 3 times than have to taste his cock just once, and she definitely didn't want this dirty old man cumming in her mouth again. She took the head into her mouth and began to suck as much as she could, hoping he would want to change position and fuck her pussy instead.

Ray held her head as he fucked her mouth before pulling out and wiping the length on her face, guiding his balls into her mouth. Amy thought she wanted him to suck his balls so began to lick them, but Ray pushed her back so she was bent backwards over the sofa, not being able to move. His balls were now touching her nose,

"Lick my ass," he said, "I've never had someone tongue my back hole, lick it clean"

Amy had no choice, he had already pushed his bum hole over her mouth so she let out her tongue and began to flick the outside of his sphincter, causing Ray to flinch as he stood wanking his hard dick,

"That's it baby, put your tongue inside of me, taste my ass, finger me and lick it"

Amy's tongue was probing the tight hole as her finger pushed its way inside, she felt around for his sensitive areas and continued expertly licking and poking.

"Oh baby, I'm so hot, sit on the sofa, I wanna slide my big prick inside of you"

Amy gladly moved up from his hairy arsehole and sat with her legs wide, waiting for him to enter her. As he slid his meat in he rang a number on his phone,

"Talk. Exactly what I told you to say,"

A male voice answered on the other end, Amy was gasping slightly as the cock pushed further into her pussy. She might as well do as he says, perhaps it would take her mind off the fact that a modestly unattractive old man with quite a beer belly, was shoving his prick into her love-hole.

"Oh...mmm...I'm being fucked by Ray," she whispered in a husky voice to the man on the other end.

"Big Ray," Ray whispered coarsely.

"Big Ray," she corrected, "he's sliding his hard cock in my wet pussy. I want your hard cock to come round and satisfy me, take my holes and fill them with cum."

Suddenly Ray cut off the phone and dialled another number. Amy began to the new male voice,

"I'm Amy. I've got Big Ray pounding my hot pussy, come round, I need you to fill my mouth with cock,"

Ray put the phone down and dialled more, seemingly not allowing the conversations to be too lengthy. After around 5 or 6 calls he put the handset on the floor and continued pumping.

"You're a hot little bitch, you know that?"

"Mmphh..." was all that left her mouth as her breathing increased. The angle his cock was going in and out was rubbing on her clit. She began to feel her hot pussy drip and contract around his old meat.

"John's a lucky man to get your hot pussy every single day, not to mention your cute ass and mouth."

He pushed his dick in her pussy as far as it would go, the friction on her clit bringing her to orgasm, her breathing quickly becoming erratic as she bucked back on his dick, groping her own tits as her pussy sucked his dick further inside.

Suddenly the door opened and 2 men entered, but Amy was too far into her orgasm to react.

"Oh Ray, she is one hot bitch!"

"And she's asked us to fuck her! What are we waiting for"

Immediately the first man, a middle aged bloke with a fit body compared to Ray, took out his dick and waived it in front of her face.

"Here you go bitch, you asked for it,"

In between gasps as her orgasm continued Amy blurted,

"No! Ray?" Looking for answers.

"These are my mates,"

"You said you wouldn't ask them round if I did what you said?!"

"I didn't ask them," he replied, "you did"

Amy realised that he must have rang their numbers on the phone.

"Open up baby," said the man with his cock out, "I've got something for ya"

As the man climbed over the back of the sofa and pulled her head to his cock Ray began pumping furiously,

"Oh yeah, I'm cumming, suck my cum out you hot little bitch,"

Amy couldn't help her pussy spasms as more and more of Ray's thick cum wads filled her insides. Her mouth had been forced onto this new man's cock and her head held in place, causing her to gag slightly as bursts of cum continued to gush out into her bum hole.

"That's it baby, take my cock, suck it with your hot mouth"

Ray pulled out of her pussy, creating a stream of cum to run down her leg. The other new man ran round and fingered her pussy for a while before replacing his fingers with his dick. As he did so, three more men entered the room, each voicing their approval at the whore, fucking and sucking on the sofa. One ran over and grabbed her right hand, placing it on his groin,

"Feel me bitch, make me hard and take down my pants. I want you to wank my big prick." She massaged his groin whilst feeling around for his button and zip. Trying to balance as her face and pussy were being fucked was quite difficult but soon she had a huge prick in her hand to steady herself on. His cock was huge, she could wrap 2 hands round and still not cover it.

The man fucking her picked up his pace and reached round to rub her big tits and he slammed his meat home.

"Oh fuck, you hot slut, I'm gonna cum deep in your pussy, oh fuck, oh..."

She felt streams of liquid spurting inside her, wetting her hole even more. All the men that weren't inside her were now watching with their dicks out, wanking themselves at the unbelievable sight before them, waiting for their turn. Amy began to suck hard, realising the quicker she finished these men off the better, she knew her new trick would help so she pushed her head onto the cock in her mouth and forced it into her throat.

"Oh man, this bitch deep throats!" He yelled.

Whoops and hollers came from the spectators. Another man ran round and slipped his dick into her pussy. Her eyes were watering as she gagged, but the pain was worth it. Suddenly spews of cum filled her mouth. There was so much it dribbled out down her chin.

"I bet she takes it in the arse too," he gasped.

"Only one way to find out," said the man behind her and instantly removed his dick and plunged it deep into her arse, "Oh...it's so tight. Fuck, yeah..."

Another man replaced the limp cock in her mouth with a hard one, she began sucking fast, trying to draw his cum out.

During this time, someone crawled in the space between her and the sofa and awkwardly guided her pussy onto his cock, while another wrapped Amy' left hand around his waiting erection. She was a right slut now, five cocks at once, she looked like something out of a porn movie.

The man in her arse was bucking the fastest, the tightness of her butt seemingly too much for him,

"Oh fuck yeah, take my cum in your tight arse!" He yelled.

Bursts of cum reamed her arse as she continued to plough the other four cocks around her.

The man in her right hand, who felt like he had the biggest dick shouted,

"My turn, this bitch is so hot, let me in her tight ass"

Amy tried to respond in between a cock ramming in and out of her mouth,

"No, please...your too big, no"

But it was pointless, he plunged his cock into her arse, already lubed up with cum. She tried gasping for air as it tore into her bum hole, her pussy being crushed onto the cock beneath until, without warning, it began to pour hot cum into her pussy. The sensations were too much, her body betraying her and climaxing right in front of these men. Her mouth, hands, pussy and ass squeezed their contents as she rode through the amazing orgasm. The cock in her mouth suddenly began erupting, shooting hot jizz over her swirling tongue.

The man in her left hand quickly jumped in beneath her and sank straight into her wet, covered slit,

"Oh fuck, you're making me close, squeeze my cum out into your wet hole, oh baby...mmm..."

Within seconds of entering her pussy, this young cock was pouring out inside her. She shook as she was being flooded, putting pressure on her ass cock,

"Oh baby, I'm gonna cum in your hot arse," was all the warning she got as her arse was filled with long spurts of hot cum, "Oh fuck, mmm..."

She stopped sucking the cock as she drove down on the dick in her arse. The men were soon stood watching as she was forced to continue to suck the dick in her mouth to orgasm.

"How about this bitch cleans our cocks with her mouth?" Ray suggested.

The room agreed and Amy was positioned on her knees in the middle of their standing circle.

"Take our cocks in your mouth and clean them."

Amy's head was pushed and pulled between the cocks, sucking each slightly to remove the salty coating. The man whose blowjob they had interrupted quickly regained his position in her mouth.

"Make me cum you hot little slut, suck my cum out of my hard prick!"

She was wanking and sucking at the same time, trying to make his orgasm come as quickly as possible. He soon burst in her mouth, the wads of cum far to much for her mouth to contain. It dribbled down her chin as she pulled out to prevent herself choking. Her wanking caused even more jizz to fly out, but this time landing on her nose and around her eye as the other men, Ray included, jacked themselves off.

"Open your mouth wide, drink our cum!"

A man who was beating his meat closest shot another load of cum flying onto he forehead and cheeks.

"Rub your tits!" One exclaimed. She began to grope her breasts and tweak her nipples, 'might as well give them a good finale', she thought. The facials were continued around the group, aiming at her mouth until her whole face and hair were covered in hot, sticky cum, dripping down onto her breasts and nipples, being mushed about by her hands as she writhed on the floor. She now knelt, covered in cum, trying to swallow the gobs that had landed in her mouth and looking blankly around the room as the men buttoned up and gave Ray high fives before leaving.

"Go shower again, get totally cleaned up," he ordered, "then join me in bed."

Ray marched up the stairs as Amy wiped the thick of the cum off her tits and face with a tissue, before collecting her underwear and towel, then head for a shower.

She finished in the shower and put her underwear back on. Ray was tucked up in bed, commanding her to remove her underwear before getting in. After undressing she got under the covers where Ray wrapped her in his arms, pretending to be as he thought John would be – the loving husband.

"I want you one last time," he said, "but I don't want you to just fuck me. I want you to make love to me, as you would to your husband."

She lay there silent.

"But I need you to make me hard first so take me in your mouth and get me up and ready."

Amy couldn't disobey and didn't say a word as she trailed her long hair down his chest, slowly opening her lips around his limp dick. Not much of a response caused her to worry slightly, so she moved a finger to tease his arsehole in a final attempt, not wanting to actually have to finger fuck this old blokes arse to get him hard.

His dick started to respond from this hot treatment and he ordered her to mount him. She slowly moved back up his body, trailing her tits on his chest as she positioned her pussy above his cock.

"Tell me you want me; tell me you're going to make love to me,"

"Oh Ray, I want you so so bad," she tried to act convincing, "make love to me baby, put yourself inside of me, I want to feel you."

"Mmm...grind my cock," he groaned back.

She took his hands and placed them on her tits, where he immediately began to caress them, while her hips rocked on his cock, her eyes slightly closed and her head moving from side to side. She was pretending to enjoy it, but was increasingly realising she did not need to, she actually was enjoying it and yet another orgasm was imminent. Her breathing became increasingly more rapid as his cock swelled inside her pussy, sending her over the top.

"Oh Ray...oh fuck....fuck me....oh baby"

She was really into it now, and Ray couldn't hold back the excitement,

"Oh yeah baby, I can feel you tightening around my cock, I want to cum with you!"

He drew his hips off the bed and pushed deeper into her hole as he ejaculated inside her throbbing slit. Amy shook violently, sucking the cum from his cock and screaming wildly as both of their bodies were racked by intense orgasm. As they slowed to a halt she slouched on his belly. They embraced each other as his dick slid out of her hole and fell asleep.