Beta Bait Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samuel looked up at her with glowing eyes.

"Sam, stop it!" Yellena tried to keep her voice steady. With every breath she took, her sensitive nipples rubbed against him through the fabric. She was supposed to be doing the seducing, damn it! Yet here she was turning to putty in his arms. Samuel's hands traveled up her thighs to her ass. Always turning to putty!

"Where else are you bitten?" He asked with eyes filled with lust. Yellena shook her head.

"Nowhere else." She swallowed and kept his gaze. To a wolf, holding his gaze was a challenge. Suddenly he flipped her onto her back on the bed, and he stood between her legs, wrists pinned above her head.

"Don't lie to me." He glared down at her. Samuel pressed against her, his hard length pushed against her clit.

"I'm not," Yellena gasped. The scent of her arousal began to fill the room. There wasn't much else on her brain aside from the feel of Samuel's hard on pressing against her mound. He must have seen silent prayers in her eyes because he swiveled his hips against her and she moaned.

His gaze traveled over her and stopped on a mark just above her armpit. Lowering himself against her, Samuel whispered in her ear.

"I think I'm going to have to each you a lesson on not lying to me." He began to rock against her most sensitive bud. The only barrier between his cock and her lips was her underwear. Samuel flicked his tongue over the bite mark on her arm. She moaned softly. Yellena opened her legs wider to give him more access.

Samuel nibbled on her lobe and then grinned wickedly at how eager she seemed.

"But first, before I teach you that lesson..." he paused for effect to lick her lips.

"Huh?" she breathed eyes closed.

"How about you tell me why my essence is on your lips?"

"What?" Yellena's eyes snapped open. Samuel rolled off of her just in time as she launched herself off the bed.

"Well you drank water, but you forgot a little something," he traced the corner of his lip, indicating her own. Yellena's hand flew up to wipe her mouth. Samuel's eyebrows went up. "I mean I don't mind, but at least let me be awake to enjoy it."

"Shut up!" Yellena's initial shock turned to embarrassed mortification. "I would n-never. Ever! That's disgusting, and if that's the kind of-of dream you were having then keep dreaming!" she snapped at him.

"See, now I was only joking but given your reaction..." he grinned deviously.

Yellena made a frustrated noise, crossed the room and yanked open the balcony door to leave. They were on the second floor, but she knew exactly how to land on the shrubs as to not hurt herself. Before she leapt over the side, Samuel spoke again.

"You know, I think we should actually get a chance at a serious conversation and a real menu first, before you start deciding you can swallow me whole."

Yellena slammed her palm down on the stone banister. "Stop fucking hanging around James so much!" And then swung herself over the side. Before she could land safely, Samuel caught her hand easily.

"And lastly no more bite marks, Yellena, I'm serious." Samuel's eyes glowed gold as they glared at each other. "Next time you won't get off with just an easy grind session."

"I didn't get off." She muttered under her breath then looked up at him grudgingly. "Is that a threat?"

"It's a promise!" He growled and let go of her gently. Yellena landed nimbly and stalked off down the path to the other wing of the house without so much as a glance backward.