Beta Bait Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for being here right now." Yellena tilted her head and nuzzled Samuel's neck. Her breath tickled his neck softly as she spoke. "And about last night, I overreacted and lied because I was embarrassed I got caught."

Her tongued flickered over his neck before gently sucking on his neck. The more she pressed the more Samuel felt his self-control slipping. From the inside his wolf clawed at his conscious mind. The need to rut and mate wound its way from the inner regions of his working mind down his spine and flooded every nerve on the way down. Coincidentally that also meant he was changing into his wolfman form. His hands began to shift and become larger, nails became claws, muscles bulked up and his head began to shift.

Yellena felt it too especially since his grip on her tightened and his chest muscles forced the buttons on his shirt to strain. She understood perfectly well it was coming from the moment Samuel's breathing picked up. It was only a matter of time before he breathed in enough of her. Yellena wasn't dumb. Samuel wanted her, but for the life of her she couldn't figure out all his reasons for holding back. She sure as hell wasn't going to throw herself in head first into something if he was only playing patty cake too. Yellena was determined to draw out and lay his demons to rest before going all the way. Stop thinking about that! Stay focused on the task at hand. She chastised herself.

"I want you, Sam and not some stupid menu." Her hand stroked his cheek before she brought her lips to his. The kiss started off hesitant on her part then became hot and passionate as Samuel joined in. A growl erupted from his chest and he shoved her up against the wall, her legs dangling off the floor.

Yellena squeaked at the impact, her arms flew to his shoulders and legs around his waist to steady herself. Samuel had completely shifted form. His clothing was in shreds on the floor, his muzzle was rubbing against Yellena's neck and his fully erect member was hot against her thigh. Samuel moved his hips rocking against her crotch. The warmth and stimulation from him caused Yellena to flood her panties making them stick. Yellena was tempted to look down between them but uncertainty filled her. Suddenly, she had this thought that maybe she'd gone too far. She began to tremble for real and her chest heaved. It was the first time she'd been this closed to a wolf in this form other than her father. Matter of fact, her dad hadn't meant any sexual intimate intent. Thank goodness because not only would that have been more than weird but truly frightening.

If he were to mate with her now it would be in this form. The knot at the base of his penis would inflate and she would be locked to him for however long while he fucked her senseless for however long. His insistent licking and nipping would lead to just that. It was time to dial it back a little. Gently, Yellena stroked his chocolate colored mane and began to whisper sweet words into his ear.

Samuel eased his grip on her thighs but only for that moment. His soft gentle tongue stroked her inner ear causing her to moan and tremble. Sweetly, Samuel nipped at the lobe before moving down the tender flesh of her neck. He was back but with borderline control. Heading south should have been on his list of no-no's, but there was this nagging need to get straight to the untapped source. Tracing his nose against her skin, Samuel lowered Yellena gently onto her feet as he lowered himself onto his knees before her.

Her breathing began to ease but not for long because Samuel's claws grazed gently against her thighs slipping her lace underwear down her long, lightly freckled legs. His tongue traced up her inner thigh and he nipped at her flesh. Yellena's leg twitched and her breathing picked up as Samuel draped her leg over his shoulder. She held still as he explored her tentatively. Samuel's tongue traced a long slow trail up the inside of her thigh, and then from the opening of her nectar pot and over her clit.

"Oh crap." Yellena bucked and grasped Samuel's mane. The movement of her hips only spurred Samuel on. He trailed his tongue around her outer lips and then her inner lips. Yellena panted and stroked his head. All thoughts of stopping slowly went out her mind as he flickered his tongue over her clit. He toyed with her swirling his tongue, carefully rolling the bud between his teeth. Repeatedly Samuel would flick back and forth over her pearl. He held her in place as she began to tremble bringing her to the threshold of an orgasm and then stopped.

"No... nooo..." Yellena pleaded trying to force her pelvis closer to his mouth. She wriggled even though he held her in place. His hot breath breezed over her nether lips teasing a shiver from her. Gently, Samuel nudged her clit with his nose and then drove his tongue into her warm canal. The sensation sent Yellena reeling. Her back arched off the wall as his tongue plunged in and out of her nectar-coated canal.

To Samuel, Yellena tasted of spice, bittersweet but delectable. It was something he couldn't get enough of now just as he couldn't the first night. What was this woman who was to be his mate? This woman, who his wolf had chosen, was intoxicating. Plunging his tongue into her repeatedly, Samuel's only focus was on the pleasure that rippled through Yellena's body. She was soft and pliant, her muscles quivering around his tongue. The flesh of her thighs tensed in his grip and he held her tighter.

Yellena's fingers dug deep into the fur just behind Samuel's ears, locking him into position. She tugged at it, gasped and moaned. For every moment that he'd struck the right nerve her voice would ring out and her toes would curl. At this point, both her legs were on his shoulders and she rolled her hips ridding him frantically. He could feel it in the tremors of her flesh. She was close again, he liked the feel of that. It pleased him to know she craved his touch and no others.

"More... more... please!" Yellena's back arched off the wall. "Moooorrrreeee!!!"

For the first time in a long time all the pent up frustration in her built and exploded like electricity though her system. The orgasm rocked her body shooting spasms down through her fingertips and her toes. Samuel continued to tongue fuck her until she sagged against him. If he had been a normal man, Samuel was sure he would have suffocated under the tight grip of her thighs. He wouldn't have had it any other way. Even with her body spent, he licked her bud just to hear the whimpers leaving her throat.

Samuel waited until he'd morphed back into a man before easing Yellena to her feet. He hugged her around the waist as their foreheads touched while Yellena focused on her breathing. She sagged against him, all the tension in her body released after that orgasm. Whatever adrenalin rush or worrisome thoughts that kept her awake in the last few days were obliterated. He swooped her up into his arms and carried her over to her bed. As if finally remembering something, Yellena half opened her eyes and looked up at him. Brown locked onto hazel the same time Samuel felt a jolt go through his system.

"Samuel..." Yellena reached out for his face and Samuel leaned into her palm. In her eyes he could see the gold of her irises spinning slowly. It was like stars but to be sure, Samuel leaned in to take a closer look. That was just what was required because now Samuel seemed trapped as if he couldn't look away.

"I need you to give Donnie the blood and see him safely to the gate." She spoke slowly fighting sleep. "Someone needs him more than I do."

As her eyes closed, Samuel blinked and stood up. On its own his body moved to collect the blood vial that had fallen from Yellena's grasp off the floor. Then swiftly he was out the door stepping over the unconscious bodies of Yellena's guards. He only had a few minutes at most to stall the execution.

Shifting back into a wolfman, he bolted down the hallway and leapt over the second floor banister to the ground floor instead of taking the stairs. To the gate, that was all he needed to do. He would still be punished by the Alpha but not killed. If it were anyone else, Samuel would have refused but she asked. More like hypnotized... it felt impossible to say no. Just like now. Even if he wanted to stop he couldn't. Every molecule in his body burned with urgency as he darted out across the garden and down the path that lead to the woods.

The trees blurred past as the path gave way to raw forest ground. If it wasn't for the sure footing of the wolf, any man would have fallen and hurt himself badly moving at such speed. Samuel's powerful legs and Yellena's swirling eyes kept him in pursuit. He caught Henri's scent midway to his destination and changed his direction to suit. There was a certain amount of desperation in each breath and step. In his mind's eye, Samuel could see his mistress's disappointment and sorrow. To an extent he could feel it. This was because she wasn't his mistress. She was his mate to be.

Samuel broke into the clearing at breakneck speed. The momentum of his pace allowed him to leap over the line of wolves present and land at the edge of the ceremonial platform. The clearing was deep in the forest. It had no real path that led directly to it, and it was magically protected. In the center of the clearing lay a circular stone platform raised about a foot or more off the ground. It was where their initiations and executions took place. It was where they paid homage to the moon goddess every super moon and where they began their hunt every full moon night.

Grateful to reach before blood was shed, Samuel took a moment to catch his breath. He was careful to keep his head low and his eyes averted to the alpha's paws. What he was doing for Yellena was dangerous. It could end up with his death joining Donovan's. If Yellena was right, and he really hoped she was, then this wouldn't be in vain.

"Your daughter sends one last farewell for a trusted guardian. May I?" Samuel asked, head bowed low. Anya growled and snapped at the request. Henri ignored his mate and sized up Samuel. When his eyes locked with Samuel's, Henri finally nodded once but bared his teeth in warning. It was warning enough for Samuel to back down, but he was more compelled by Yellena to finish this. If a good wolf did not have to die then he would happily follow through.

By the time Henri saw the blood vile it was already smashing to pieces on the ground in front of Donovan. Donnie sniffed, perked up, and then released a long sorrowful howl. Without warning he turned tail and bolted off the platform into the crowd. Samuel had already shifted in to a large chocolate brown wolf and was hot on Donnie's trail. As promised, he feinted and took down any wolves that came between him and Donovan. None of the other wolves wanted to inspire bloodlust from him. If this turned into a real fight, many would be dead.

Samuel knew that it was only a matter of time before Henri interceded; which he did by pummeling Samuel from the left. The two wolves rolled over and over having a vicious but superficial fight. Henri snapped at him going for the throat but Samuel twisted so his shoulder got bit instead. Samuel managed to clamp down on Henri's front leg and used the alphas own weight as leverage against him. Claws slashed against ribs, bites were to immobilize, and teeth brought forth more blood and pain.

12