Beta Male Slave Academy Ch. 02

Story Info
He meets other slaves and is exposed to more humiliation.
4.7k words
4.4
75.9k
40

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tazokm
Tazokm
102 Followers

After being blown and locked, Miss Carly explained to me that the compound we were at had over a hundred rooms and approximately 50 current residents. She began walking me to a room where I was to keep myself preoccupied until they had prepared my sleeping arrangement. I walked butt naked behind Miss Carly down a high-ceilinged hallway. Her ass was absolutely gorgeous, chunky in just the right way. She began talking about the history of the location and a little background on herself. She was to be my main mistress, however there would be other mistresses I would have to serve later on as well.

Walking barefoot on concrete floor sent chills up my body and we only passed 2 doors before I started shivering. The third door we passed I heard sounds of flesh being smacked. Miss Carly explained that that was one of their punishment rooms.

Eventually we arrived at the room for me. Miss Carly got out some keys and opened the door to a somewhat large lounge area. There was a couch, a large flatscreen TV with several gaming consoles, and a desk with a gaming chair and computer. In the back of the room there was a table with what looked like a pink dress and other girly clothes.

"You'll stay here for a few hours until your sleeping quarters are ready. Keep yourself entertained. There's no bathroom in here but I'll let you go later, since it's on the way to the bedroom"

"Miss Carly, will I get my clothes back?" I asked her rather timidly while crossing my arms and shivering. She kindly smiled at me

"I didn't forget! A house slave will put them in a locker and when you are returned to your girlfriend, you can have them back if you still want to wear them."

"Um- Miss Carly I'm cold."

"It should be 60 degrees. I'll see you in a little while" Without saying another word, she turned around and closed the door behind her. I heard her lock the door before her footsteps faded off into the distance. I immediately started looking around the room. There was a counter with a sink, and I found some snacks. I was really hoping to find a blanket or something warm. But really there wasn't much in here. On the computer I found they had a Steam account with some really cool games that I always wanted to play but was too cheap to buy.

I started playing games for maybe 10 minutes before the chillieness became too much. My nipples were rock hard and I had goosebumps all over. I finally decided to swallow my pride and go look at the items on the table in the back. There was a pink French maid's dress that was impossible to ignore. Besides that, there was a pair of thigh high socks, a pair of booty shorts, and a frilly training bra with bows on it. Crossdressing sounds erotic, but these garments were way too over the top for me. That being said, I was fucking freezing

***fast forward 3 hours***

I was laying on the couch midway through a movie when I heard the door being unlocked. I immediately dived for the remote to pause the movie. Miss Carly walked in, and my caged cock twitched at the sight of her figure.

"I was right, you make a very cute sissy!" She was undoubtedly commenting on the dress and socks I was wearing.

I blushed and replied, "it's so chilly in here"

"Surrrree, that's what they all say." Miss Carly entered the room and walked over to the table in the back, inspecting it. "Not so chilly that you would put on a bra though?"

"I do have some standards" I told her.

"We'll see if you will keep humming that tune. Alright, let's go slave" I followed behind her as we entered the hallway, I was sure to take mental photographs of her gorgeous cakes. "The Beta Male Slave academy has 3 floors and a basement. The higher the floor, the more advanced your training will become. The basement is the extreme torture area. The walls are soundproofed and typically after a long day of work, the mistresses will relieve any stress on the slaves down there."

We arrived at what seemed to be the restrooms. There were 3 doors, women, beta, and alpha. Miss Carly marched into the "Beta" door and I followed her in. There were 2 toilets without any partition walls, and a sink with a mirror. Miss Carly stepped aside and looked at me. I took a deep breath and approached the toilet, it looked clean as new. I reached under my dress and pulled my locked package out.

"No no, you're dressed like a girl, you should pee like one too." Without making a fuss, I pulled my boy shorts down to my knees, and sat down on the toilet. Miss Cary had her hands on her hips and seemed very proud of herself. I tried not to make eye contact with her as I let my stream out.

After I finished, I shook my junk to get out any remaining droplets. I pulled up my underwear, washed my hands, and followed Miss Carly back into the hallway.

Miss Carly spoke to me while I followed behind her, "Slave, I'll take you to your bedroom now. One rule I am going to set in place is that you cannot tell others your real name for the rest of the weekend. You should always assume that all the rooms here are bugged and have cameras. If you break any of the rules that I set for you, you will be sent to the basement to be punished, understood?"

"Yes, Miss Carly" I replied without hesitation. I was already resigned at this point. This all honestly wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The organization of this whole place is honestly pretty impressive. "Will I get another blowjob?"

Miss Carly looked over her shoulder at me and grinned before turning her head back forwards. "Tomorrow. And I'll make sure that it will be more humiliating than your last one." The thought made my caged cock twitch.

We eventually reached our destination, and before she opened the door, Miss Carly turned around to face me and very seriously said, "remember slave, do not give out your name under any circumstances. This is the room you will be sleeping in tonight. I will retrieve you in the morning. Understood?" I shook my head affirmatively. "Good girl" she smiled at me. Miss Carly opened the door and placed her hand on my lower back, guiding me in. Once I was inside, the door closed behind me and I heard it lock.

This room was far more barren, it was lit only by a night light in the wall and the sole piece of furniture was a queen size bed... with a figure laying in it. The person immediately rose from the bed.

"Um, hello, who are you?" He was a fairly husky man with dark hair, a beard, and in a typical school girl uniform. As he stood his hands tried to cover some of his clothing poorly.

I was very confused as to what was going on here. "Um, I was told that I shouldn't give out my name. Miss Carly told me that I'm going to sleep in here tonight".

The man relaxed a little, "Oh, she told me the same thing. Uh-uh, I'm kind of new to this still. It's my first day here"

"Same here. It's pretty cold in here too." It seemed this is what the preparations were. Despite having a roommate, the bed was completely bare except for sheets and one pillow. I walked over to the bed and layed down. "You can use the pillow." I told my companion.

"Thanks, I guess we should get some shut eye." The man layed back down and we both faced away from each other as we tried to sleep.

I dozed for about an hour before I awoke to some whispers. "Hey... hey, you awake?" I groggily opened my eyes and saw my roomate staring at me with his head propped up by his arm.

"Yeah, what's up?", I muttered out.

"Sorry to bother you but uh, it's really cold and there's no blanket. Would you want to cuddle for warmth?" This almost woke me completely back up. I have to admit that now that I was awake again, the cold really was bothering me. A short dress and socks can only do so much.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." He looked worried still. I think I could sense what he was thinking. "I'll be the little spoon. Nothing sexual, it's just to stay warm" I turned and faced away from him. After a few seconds I felt his arm hug me and the rest of his body soon pressed against me. I absolutely am not gay. Sometimes you need to put your pride to the side, however. I felt his dick press into my butt. My package twitched a little. It seemed like he was in chastity too.

"So did Miss Carly lock you in chastity too?" He asked.

"Yeah, after the blowjob"

"You got a blowjob?! She let me masturbate in front of her and then locked me up, what the hell!" I felt oddly special after hearing that. We didn't talk after that and eventually I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke to the door being loudly opened and a flashlight being shined on my face. "Aww, how adorable. You two had girlfriends when you came here, so I didn't think that you were secretly gay!" Miss Carly laughed.

My roommate stopped cuddling and we both sat up in our bed. He tried to defend himself "no it's not like that-"

"Shut up Slave A. I know what I saw you doing with Slave B. Both of you stand up, now. It's time to shower." She demanded. We both stood up and slowly walked over to her. My heart was racing from being woken up so aggressively. I guess I was Slave B and he was Slave A. We stood next to each other in front of Miss Carly. "Strip down, take off everything"

We both began taking off our dresses, socks and underwear. It seemed Slave A had a bra on. I noticed that Miss Carly had 2 padded collars with attached chains in her hands. "You can leave your clothes on the floor. Put these on each other" she extended the collars to us and one at a time we fastened them on. Once she inspected them, Miss Carly produced 2 keys from her bra and handed 1 to each of us. "You can take off your chastity devices. But don't start playing with yourselves." Both of us happily took a key and freed our imprisoned penises. We placed the device and locks on top of our clothes piles. Miss Carly then grabbed the chains from our collars, and began marching down the hallway, dragging us behind her.

"Miss Carly, your ass looks so juicy" Slave A had some audacity.

Miss Carly stopped walking, and turned around with a ferocious expression. "You are NOT to speak unless spoken to." She barked out and then faced forward and continued walking. Then she sweetly uttered, "but thank you." Slave A looked totally lovestruck and couldn't help grinning ear to ear. Today, Miss Carly wore her long black hair down, and had on a tight red latex dress and black high heels. We were by the restrooms from yesterday, and as we got close, a muscular man in jeans and a tight black shirt walked out of the door marked "Alpha". He made eye contact with Miss Carly and approached her.

"Well hey there gorgeous" then he gave a firm slap on her ass, with Miss Carly letting out a soft moan. The mysterious man then crossed our paths and walked towards the direction we just came from.

"That's one of our bulls, not all men are beta slaves like you." Miss Carly walked us to a door marked "SHOWER". We entered and it looked just like a highschool shower area. There were 10 shower heads total with 5 on opposing walls of the room. "Take your collars off" Miss Carly muttered as she released our chain leashes and walked over to a cabinet to grab something. When our leashes were removed, Miss Carly returned with 2 folded towels that contained something inside. "I want you to clean yourselves and shave your face, legs, arms, ass, balls, everything besides your eyebrows and your scalp. And no mastrubating. Understood?"

We both shook our heads yes. I unfolded my towel and saw a mini shampoo bottle, a mini body wash bottle, and a razor. Slave A had the same contents in his towel. She really wanted us to be feminine. At least hair will grow back.

I started walking over to a shower spot and placed my contents down on a small shelf. Slave A went to the shower next to me for some reason. It was a little off putting. Miss Carly took her phone out and turned her attention to it. She was still facing us however, so there wouldn't be any shenanigans.

"God, isn't she something else. I would give anything for her to sit on my face." my new buddy said to me as we turned on the water. I was just glad to take a hot shower and not be so cold anymore, frankly.

"Yeah, she's gorgeous" I said back to him. I looked down and noticed he was erect. Although his penis was probably only 3 inches. I started to get hard now too. Mime was about 5 inches when fully erect.

He made more comments about Miss Carly's ass and large titties, but I just kept silent while we showered up and started shaving. Eventually he asked "hey, can you shave my back?" This chubby guy was pretty hairy. I didn't mind and started helping the lad rid himself of his dark back hair. I had a somewhat hairy chest but didn't have any back hair luckily. Eventually, the both of us were totally smooth besides for my red mop of hair and his short black buzz cut. Both of us kindly inspected each other and turned off our showers simultaneously.

"Collect your hair and throw it away. We want to be courteous." Begrudgingly, we got our hair that collected in the drain and put in a garbage can, his pile of hair was far more impressive than mine. Then after drying ourselves off, Miss Carly motioned for us to put our collars back on. We did so, and then left back into the hallway. I was immediately hit with the chilliness that I had forgotten about.

"Do you boys have to use the bathroom?" We both blurted "yes" at her question. Miss Carly led us into the restroom marked Beta and dragged us in behind her. The sight inside was totally shocking. There was a cute petite woman in a black skintight bodysuit holding the hair of naked man who was kneeling in front of the toilet with his head dunked in the bowl. "There you go! Lick it completely clean you fucking shit pig!" The cute woman yelled at the man.

"Oh hey Maggie, didn't expect to see you here." Miss Carly seemed happy to see this petite blonde.

"Carly! How are your little boys doing?" Maggie's tone was suddenly very friendly.

Miss Carly smiled back, "Good! It seems like I have a couple sissys on my hands again. But Mags, I thought the slave you were with was still in his first week here?"

"Yep! I've found out very quickly how much he loves toilet training." Maggie pulled his head up from the toilet. "Right slave? Tell Miss Carly how much you love cleaning toilets with your tongue?"

"Yes Goddess, I love cleaning toilets with my tongue. Thank you for using me like this, goddess" Miss Carly and Maggie both laughed, then Maggie dunked his head into the water and flushed the toilet.

Miss Carly turned to the both of us. "Slave A, you can use the toilet first." I looked at him and he seemed as repulsed as I was. Neither of us imagined that slaves would be degraded so disgustingly. Slave A was staring at the sight in front of us, and he uttered "um, I have to shit"

"Well go on then, there's an available toilet right there" Miss Carly pointed at the toilet next to the one that was in use by Maggie and her slave.

Maggie pulled the head of her slave up and he gasped for air. She told him "start licking the seat!" And immediately, the slave obeyed and licked the toilet seat all over like it was candy.

Slave A slowly walked over to the toilet and sat down. He stared right at the floor. I could tell he did not want to acknowledge Maggie and her slave. I couldn't help but look at the toilet slave, he seemed so enthusiastic.

Slave A finished his business and began wiping. Maggie looked over at him and barked out "Don't flush! My slave needs to practice cleaning dirty toilets." Slave A responded with "ok Miss Maggie" and after depositing the toilet paper, he walked over to my side. It was kinda amazing how without hair he turned from a bear into a giant baby.

"Now it's your turn, Slave B" I didn't need any more encouragement. I only had to pee, but I sat down anyway instinctively. I looked over at the toilet next to me. The slave's dick was rock hard and Miss Maggie seemed to notice this and started stroking him

"That's a good toilet slut. If you clean the toilet that's been used by those two slaves I'll let you cum today" Toilet slave stopped licking the seat for a second to say "Thank you, goddess" and then resumed his licking. When my stream subsided, Miss Maggie told me not to flush as well. I got up and Miss Carly walked me and Slave A to the sink where we started washing our hands.

"Alright! Crawl to the other toilet!" Miss Maggie shouted. We were on our way out and Miss Carly said "alright Maggie, try not to have too much fun now!" Her slave was now kneeling in front of the toilet we just used. He stared straight into the piss and shit filled water, he seemed extremely excited without any trace of fear.

"See ya!" Maggie replied happily, and then as we walked through the door, I heard her tell her slave "Alright toilet slut, I hope you're hungry!"

I could tell Slave A was rattled. I was oddly composed and frankly a little turned on.

"That's Miss Maggie, she's usually a second and third floor mistress, but she's been reassigned to the first floor. If you enroll, she'll be helping me train you."

"Um, Miss Carly, I didn't think that we would be uh" Slave A really seemed flustered. Miss Carly seemed to sense this.

"Don't worry, you'll only be trained on things you enjoy. And who knows, maybe you'll enjoy cleaning toilets one day. Anyway, when we return to your room, both of you will receive blowjobs" Miss Carly didn't say another word as we walked back to our room. I was fully hard at the thought of her lips sucking on my cock. I was so hard thinking about it, I think that I could probably blast faster than my previous time.

Miss Carly opened the door and it actually seemed a little warmer in here than last time. Miss Carly then said "I want you boys to be as comfortable as possible when you get your blowjobs, would either of you care for a buttplug?" Not one to turn down free ass play, I raised my hand, Slave A did the same after me. "Alright, you two get dressed while I grab em. Miss Carly walked out of the room and we both started putting back on our girly outfits. Miss Carly returned as we were putting our socks on. Our chastity devices were left on the ground.

"Alright girls, turn around and touch your toes." We both did so accordingly and I felt a lubed finger circle my hole followed by a fairly small sized plug enter me. We both stood back up and Slave A seemed a little uncomfortable, maybe this was his first time.

"I'm going to explain what is going to happen now. Both of you will lay down on this bed, and suck each other's little dicks. You will suck each other until one of you makes cummies. The slave that cums, will spend the rest of the day and the night in the basement and receive punishment. The slave that doesn't cum will be rewarded. If you talk or stop sucking, you will be punished. Now get on the bed in position. And you can begin sucking when I say." Miss Carly then took her phone out and started typing something.

Slave A and I looked at eachother. I knew that he wasn't gay. And I'm not either. I thought about my girlfriend, if this is something she wanted. I wanted to please Suzie, but I don't know if I could do this for her. I guess I could try.

I got on the bed first and layed on my side. Slave A followed and I felt his breath on my crotch. "Pull down each others underwear, you may grab the dick but do not stroke or suck yet" Miss Carly said. I lifted up Slave A's plaid skirt and pulled down the pair of pink panties until his hairless junk was fully exposed. Slave A did the same and I felt his hand gently caress my rock hard member. His was still pretty soft, but I grabbed it anyway. I decided right then and there that I did not want to be punished, and that for the sake of Suzie I would do whatever it takes to be a good slave. Even if it meant doing something gay.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. Miss Carly opened it and she exchanged pleasantries with what sounded like 3 or 4 other women. I heard an unfamiliar voice say "awe, look how pathetic they are! Their cocks are so teeny!" I was staring straight at Slave A's dick as Miss Carly responded, "your right, honestly we should just call them clitties. Do they look like men with real dicks to you?" All the women laughed in unison. "Alright you sluts, start sucking!"

Tazokm
Tazokm
102 Followers
12