Beta Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beast5
beast5
132 Followers

But when would that be? She didn't really have any friends or family who would just stop in on her, and none of them would think it all that odd if she didn't call for a while. The stupid bureaucracy she worked for would probably just send some "letters of unaccounted absence" if she didn't show up for work. So, shit, when would she be found? Maybe one of her co-workers would look up her address and come looking for her, but certainly not for at least a week. Hell, she might well be stuck here at the whim of this game until the two-week trial period ended. Could she survive that long?

Erin started struggling harder just thinking about the hell that she might be in for. Tico, who had apparently slid in next to her on the bench, pinched her cheek and said: "Oh my pet, are you getting restless, and anxious to play? Well, daddy's gotta do some work while we drive, but we'll see if I can't entertain you at the same time."

Erin wondered if he was really going to be calling her 'pet' and himself 'daddy.' This hell just kept getting deeper. She felt her collar get unhooked from the bench and pulled down hard, forcing her to lie across the mannequin's knees. Her collar was clipped down to the floor of the limo, as was the hobble chain that ran between her ankles, effectively trapping her on Tico's knees without him having to even hold her. Her arms, still cuffed behind her back, were then lifted up and clipped onto the ceiling, leaving her incredibly uncomfortable and her ass incredibly exposed.

She heard Tico get on the phone with some business partner, discussing details of some delivery. It would probably be useful information to her police colleagues, but she was well beyond caring about that. She was instead focused on the hand that had lifted up her mini-skirt and started stroking her ass cheeks. The hand paused in the middle of her left cheek, rubbed a bit, lifted, and then came down hard with a sharp slap.

Erin hadn't been spanked since she was a kid. Actually, she wasn't even ever spanked then. She had no idea how painful it was going to be! She screamed into her gag as the slaps continued to fall. She tried to squirm her ass sideways off the mannequin's knee, but the position of her arms kept her from getting far enough.

Through the pain and sound of the slaps, she heard Tico say to his partner: "Yeah, I'm giving my new slave a light spanking now, that's what you're hearing in the background... Yeah, of course she's incredibly hot, would I accept anything less? ... Of course you can come sample her some time. What are friends for?"

Erin's whole ass was on fire. She wasn't sure if she'd have any skin left back there, and Tico was describing this as a 'light' spanking? This was something he was just doing casually as he was talking on the phone? She wondered again how on Earth she was going to make it through this ordeal.

They finally arrived at their destination. Erin had no idea how long it had taken – maybe half an hour, maybe two hours – how do you keep track of time when you are blind-folded, strapped across someone's knees, and beaten? She was unclipped, pulled onto her feet, and forced to hobble (in place) along behind her captors as they yanked on her leash. Tico told one of his goons to take her into his room and strap her over his bondage horse. Her leash was yanked a few more times, then she felt the robotic arm push her up against something padded.

Erin didn't have a lot of hope, but she decided that this might be her best chance to escape, so she'd better at least give it a shot. She kicked out as best she could with her hobbled feet, connecting with something and elicited a yell from the goon. She made a dash in the direction that she guessed was away from the box, hoping to just get out of its reach and figuring that she could then deal later with the fact that she would still be bound and gagged and blindfolded. But apparently the machine still had a hold on her leash, so her dash ended with a terrible yank on her collar that knocked her off her feet.

The goon just laughed at her. "Where the fuck do you think you're trying to go you stupid cunt? You don't even know which direction the door is!"

Her collar was pulled down and attached to something, bending her over the padded bar. The hobble chain connecting her ankles was removed, and those ankles were spread wide and locked down as well. The chain connecting her elbows was removed, which was a huge relief, but short-lived as her cuffed hands were then pulled towards her collar and locked in an equally uncomfortable reverse prayer position.

Her flimsy tank top and skirt were then ripped off. They hadn't exactly been covering her up, but at least they had been something, and now her boobs dangled freely beneath her. Finally, her blind fold was pulled off and she glanced at the screen in time to see the goon walk out of the room.

Erin was now alone, both in her real apartment and in the game world of Tico's bedroom. She took some time to take stock of her situation. In real life, it was some time in the middle of the night, though she had no way of knowing exactly what time it was because she didn't have any clocks in her living room, and might not have been able to see one in the dark anyway. She was locked quite solidly onto a padded bar that had extended out of the box. She was bent over, naked ass high in the air, bare legs spread wide, uncovered breasts dangling down, and she was facing the stupid game box that had caused this whole mess.

On the screen in front of her she saw her avatar self trapped in exactly the same position, but in the dimly lit bedroom of the mafia kingpin. The first thing that drew her attention was her avatar's angry red ass. Erin hadn't been able to look at her own ass, but looking at her avatar was sort of like looking in a mirror. That bastard had sure done a number on her, but at least it was only red and not welted. She then looked around the very posh room, complete with a king-size four-post bed, a massive flat screen TV and a big stone fireplace. And then there was the collection of bondage equipment that Erin was quite unhappy to see. Aside from the padded horse thingy that her avatar was currently locked onto, there was a set of medieval stocks, a large metal cross, and something that looked like an over-sized bird cage.

Erin was sure that her game box would be able to faithfully replicate any and all of them if Tico decided he wanted to use them. But the scariest part of the room was the far wall that was covered in bondage accessories. There were whips and paddles of every size and variety, more dildos than Erin had ever seen, gags of all kinds, bars and straps, a number of medical looking instruments, and a whole bunch of things that Erin couldn't even identify.

It was hard for Erin to believe just how much of a mess she had gotten herself into. This was only supposed to be some game that she was beta-testing, how had it gotten so out of hand? It was all just so ridiculous. She was alone in her own living room, literally only a couple of feet or a phone call away from safety. But for all intents and purposes, she might as well have actually been in some secret mob hideout, the new slave of the big boss, securely bound in his bedroom and just waiting for him to come in and do anything he wanted with her.

This was frustrating beyond belief. Surely there was some way out of this mess, some failsafe button on the box or some way to get help that she had just overlooked. But she couldn't find anything. This game had her completely trapped. She'd be waiting like this until Tico was ready to play with her, and that gave her mind plenty of time to dread all the things that he might do with the array of toys at his disposal.

Finally Erin heard a door open. She watched on the screen as the big boss came into his room and approached her avatar. Her sore ass was stroked by the robotic hand as Tico said "Sorry to keep you waiting pet, but I'm glad to see that you've made yourself comfortable."

Erin's skin crawled as the robotic hand traced the curve of her back, reached around to squeeze her hanging boobs, then traced its way along her side, down the outside of her leg, and back up along her inner thigh. She was powerless to stop it as it brushed her pussy lips, and she was powerless to prevent the soft moan that escaped her lips.

"Ahhh yes, you are going to be a fine sex slave indeed," Tico crowed. "It's time for me to give you your first fuck, but I have a policy that I never fuck my slaves until they beg for it."

Erin was sure she was never going to ask this bastard to fuck her, but she nervously watched the screen as he strolled over to his wall of toys and selected a long thin cane.

"I am going to give you two cane strokes. I'll then remove your gag and give you the opportunity to beg for my cock. If you do not, the caning continues."

Erin squirmed and struggled with renewed vigor. Was she really going to get caned?? This was crazy!! But it was happening, and she had no way to avoid it. The robotic arm had pulled an identical long thin cane out of the box and brought it out of sight behind her. But the cane on the screen wasn't out of sight. Erin could clearly see Tico line the cane up with her avatar's poor red ass, then cock it back.

She heard the real life cane whistle through the air then connect with her own ass with a loud crack. The pain that seared through her body was like nothing she had ever felt before. She saw stars, and before her vision cleared heard the cane whooshing towards her again, delivering a second dose of agony to her upturned butt cheeks. She saw two parallel white welts across her avatar's cheeks, and was sure that she now sported the same.

Tico unlocked the ball gag from around her head and pulled it out from behind her teeth. Erin was frozen with indecision. She couldn't bear the thought of another cane stroke, but she didn't know when she'd get another chance to try to order the game to let her go. Somewhere she found the strength to try, and shouted: "End this game and release me immediately!"

Tico only chuckled. "I'm glad that you consider this a game, my pet, but no, I have no intention of releasing you, not immediately and not ever." He walked behind her avatar to deliver another cane stroke.

Erin was in a panic, and shouted everything she could think: "Stop program! Computer, end! Game, release my bindings! Quit! Escape! End beta test! Let me.. AAAARGH!"

Tico was stroking the third line that his cane had just made on his slave's ass. "This cane can elicit some crazy reactions from people, but that string of nonsense was about the craziest I've ever heard. The one thing that's always true is that eventually this cane will elicit the response that I'm looking for. Is that going to be now, or do you want another?

Erin's mind was still reeling from the pain. Ordering the game to stop had been her last hope, and it had failed. She was truly at the game's mercy, and right now that 'mercy' was awfully impatient. She knew she was going to give in, so she swallowed her pride, and.. "OOOOWWWW!"

"Oh, I'm sorry," Tico mocked her, "Were you going to say something? If so, you'd better do it quick. A slave can't keep her master waiting."

Erin wanted to rebel at this taunting, but her sense of self-preservation won out and she said, dejectedly: "Please fuck me."

The cane was brushed along her ass, and Tico said "You're going to have to do a better job of begging then that if you want me to fuck you."

The touch of the cane now terrified Erin, so she gushed as quickly as she could: "Please please fuck me! Fuck me hard master!"

Tico continued to stroke her ass with the cane, saying only "better..."

Erin redoubled her efforts: "I beg you to fuck me master. Please, this slave needs to be fucked soo bad! Master, please fuck me, fuck my brains out, fuck me hard, please please fuck me!"

Tico laughed as Erin debased herself for him. "Well... okay, if you insist, but keep asking for more and keep thanking me for what I give you, or we'll go right back to the cane."

Erin watched as the man on the screen unzipped his fly and pulled out a frighteningly large dick. She felt two robot arms grab her hips, and couldn't believe that she was actually about to get fucked like this, helpless in her own living room, by a stupid computer game and a couple of robotic arms. But more importantly, she was still desperate to avoid any more strokes from that cane, so she swallowed her pride again and dove into her role of willing sex slave.

Erin shouted: "Yes! Please ram that cock into me!"

She got that wish without any foreplay. The mannequin had apparently been fitted with a massive dildo, and that dildo had been plunged deep into her pussy.

"Owwww Yes!" she screamed. "Thank you master! Please keep pounding me with your huge cock!"

Tico/mannequin obliged, pounding all the way in and out of Erin and her avatar. The mannequin's torso was slapping into Erin's ass, rubbing painfully on her new welts, but she forced herself to continue begging for more.

On the screen, Erin saw Tico grab a vibrator, the round kind for stimulating your clit. He reached around her avatar's waist with it while he continued to pound her. A moment later, she felt a vibrator jump to life on top of her own clit.

"Oh God Yes! Give me more master!" she screamed, suddenly unsure if she was screaming to avoid any more cane strokes or because she was approaching a massive orgasm. Either way, she kept screaming, and continued to get dirtier and dirtier.

"Yes, yes! I am your whore! I am your sex slave! Oooooh yes! Thank you master! Pound me like a tramp! Pound me like nympho. Pound Me Pound Me! YYEEEESSS!!"

Erin exploded with the craziest orgasm she could ever remember having. Her body thrashed in her restraints and she screamed uncontrollably. But Tico/mannequin continued to hold the vibrator against her clit and continued to pound her like a jackhammer. Erin was worried she was going to lose her mind with the crazy sensations roiling through her body, but of course she had no way to escape them.

Tico/mannequin began slapping her ass as he continued to pound and vibrate her, demanding: "Who is your master, slave?"

The pain cut through the mess of Erin's current mental state and reminded her to keep shouting, which, once triggered, took on a life of its own. "You are my master! You own me completely! Keep pounding me! Keep fucking me! Keep spanking me!"

Erin was surprised to hear herself say that last one, but realized that right then she did actually want it. In some crazy way, the pain from her ass was mixing with the crazy sensations coming from her clit and her pussy and combining to bring her to a higher orgasmic state than she had known was possible. She orgasmed again and again, always shouting for more and always getting more.

Unlike any real human, the mannequin that was fucking her didn't have any limits. There was a vague worry in Erin's mind that this could be bad, but normal thought was now impossible for her. She had been reduced to a screaming orgasming mess. Then, impossibly, she was kicked up to an even higher level as the intensity of the vibrator and the speed of Tico/mannequin's pounding and spanking increased. Suddenly her master erupted into her, sending her on one final, mind blowing explosion herself.

Erin must have blacked out for a moment because she woke to find the mannequin's body collapsed on top of hers and its hands absently stroking her tits. The slightest touch to her nipples was like a massive electric shock given the current state of her body, but she didn't dare ask him to stop.

"I think," Tico said when he saw that she had regained consciousness, "that you'll do just fine as my sex slave. But enough for tonight, it's time to show you to your new room."

Erin was unlocked from the attachment points that held her to the bondage horse, though she noticed that Tico/mannequin took a firm hold of her leash before releasing the last lock. She was pulled over towards one of the bedroom walls where she saw Tico press a button that caused a small panel the size of a dog door to slide open near the floor.

"In you go!" She was pushed down and forward, and saw that her avatar entered a very small, low-ceilinged, windowless room. The door slid closed behind her, trapping her avatar's leash underneath it with only a foot or two to spare and eliminating all light from the room.

Erin's own leash was held firmly at the bottom edge of the box, also with only a foot or two of slack, which prevented her from standing up or moving very far. She still wore a collar around her neck, the cuffs that kept her arms in an uncomfortable reverse prayer position, and the high heels on her feet. Aside from that, she was naked and she was chained to the floor of her own living room.

She half-heartedly tried pulling her head back to test the chain, but was quickly convinced that she wasn't going anywhere. The game screen was totally blank and it was almost pitch black in her living room as well. She was completely exhausted, physically and mentally, from the insane orgasms she had just gone through, and there wasn't anything she could do about her situation anyway, so she got as comfortable as her restraints would allow and drifted into a fitful sleep.

-----------------------------

Erin woke when sunlight first started coming into her living room. She experienced a moment of hope that everything that had happened on Saturday was just a bad dream, but was disabused of this hope when she opened her eyes and found herself still naked, bound and chained to the floor of her living room.

The next thought that entered her head was: "Shit, I have to pee!" She looked up at the game screen to see if there was any sign of activity. There was a small amount of light in the windowless room, apparently coming in from under the sliding dog door. She saw her avatar looking around the small room. Then she noticed a bucket labeled 'waste' that was placed just to the right of the sliding panel. Sure enough, there was also a bucket labeled 'waste' just to the right of the box in her living room.

Erin was disgusted by what she was going to have to do, but it was better than peeing on her living room floor. Her leash gave her just enough slack to get her ass over the bucket. The position was incredibly awkward, with her arms still pinned behind her back and the high heels that were still locked on her feet, but she managed to relieve herself.

Erin then continued her inspection of the room on the game screen. It didn't take long. The only other thing in the tiny space was a nozzle that poked through the wall just to the left of the panel that was labeled 'liquid nutrients.' She looked to the left of the box, and sure enough, there was a small nozzle with the same label.

"Jeeeeesus," Erin thought, "if the game has a way to feed me and a way to take care of my waste, then it really can hold me prisoner right here in this spot until someone finds me! But that might not happen until someone comes for the box. By then I could lose my job! And sitting next to a bucket of piss and shit for that long is going to be disgusting! And who knows what this terrible game is going to do to me in that time!"

When Erin's thoughts strayed to what might be done to her, she was deeply concerned to find herself hoping for another one of the mind blowing multi-orgasms that Tico had given her the night before. She firmly pushed that thought out of her head, and tried to focus. Certainly there's something that I've overlooked.

She started by giving the game box a close inspection. Her leash seemed to be going straight into an opening near the bottom of the box's front side. She tugged at it by moving her neck, and didn't see it budge one bit, but figured she'd better try with her hands. She awkwardly turned around so that she was lying on her side facing away from the box, and shimmied in close enough so that her hands could reach the slot where her leash entered the box. But as soon as her fingers touched the box they received an extremely painful electric shock.

beast5
beast5
132 Followers