Beta Testing

Story Info
The creation of a fun femdom party game!
3.2k words
4
40.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had his reservations when she told him he was a red, as he unabashedly much preferred the pink. However, now maybe for the sixth time this week, he had to admit when seeing the glossy cosmetics paint across his lips that she was right.

She was always right.

The brief interlude with the mirror was a small reprieve from his duties. He was touching up his make-up wanting to make sure he looked perfect as he did his best job as server. It was mistress's party tonight. She had them often as she was quite the social creature so the setting wasn't anything particularly new to her pet boy.

This was one of the first events that he was allowed to 'help' other than servicing her when his leash was pulled and just generally being eye candy (something he was still skeptical about his validity as, but Mistress assured him he was a lovely distraction).

He was still basically eye candy tonight, hair done neatly into a small tight ponytail, held by a little white bow. Another white bow, although much larger, wrapped around his middle and flowed over his rump. Other than that, it was a sheer pair of black stockings, hooked elegantly into the garter-belt. And though Mistress was generally kind enough to keep his cock uncaged, tonight it was locked tight in an opalescent white curve of high quality plastic. In public functions like this, it was just good manners to keep your pet 'muzzled' so he understood. Other than that , his psuedo-french maid outfit was completed by the usual dainty headpiece and frilled apron covering most of his torso and just the barely drooped down to obscure his tamed boyhood.

"May I top you off, ma'am." He was soon asking once again in the parlor and tending to the guests as they mingled and indulged in the various games Mistress had set up. Many just drank and puppy was to make sure they didn't have to wait long for more.

"Yes, near the brim this time. Your lady has excellent taste." Puppy had to keep his lips pursed tight, playfully wanting to comment more on 'her taste' but he feared his humor might fall flat on this rather surly redhead. This had actually been the most polite she had been all night—tongue sharply critically of him so far. This was worrisome as his mistress made it crystal clear. For every complaint she got about him tonight, he would pay dearly.

Speaking of Mistress, he scanned around the room for her. His heart pounded in his chest, excited to spot her. When he did, he almost instantly whimpered affectionately, finding her smiling over towards him as she chatted away with the larger mob huddled around the center table and the boy who was laying down on it nude.

They were playing a game and the other male was the gameboard. At first, mistress suggested that he might be used for this but was later informed he would be helping serve in a more active capacity.

His legs steadied on the perch of his heels, having to strut to the next guest with his upturned ass wagging with each step. His eyes stayed on the scene for a moment longer.

The game itself was simple. You took turns, drew cards and did what the cards said, locations of these actions varying depending on where your game piece or mark was on the boy. These types of games were beginning to get more popular as geekchic and the growing trend of tabletop gaming began to look at the already objectified male as potential game mechanic. The goal of this and many of the variations was to get the boy to cum on your turn. Often times decks were stacked to get more intense as the game went longer and it appeared they were getting into the late stages already. An extremely buxom woman had gotten onto the table and had straddled over his face. His face disappeared under her dress as she sat, reaching back and jerking him with her twisting fist while riding his face. By the convulsing spasms of his hips, it was clear the game was going to end in the next turn or two.

He didn't remember getting that card...

Even though her puppy didn't get a chance to be the gameboard tonight, she had playtested her version of the game on him prior to this. The memories seeped back into his consciousness as he watched for a moment longer.

==============================

"Oh no no. Just staying in with Puppy tonight. Got some 'alpha testing' to do on him." Lydia explained over the cellphone, idly dotting his bound nude form with a variety of colored markers.

"Yea. Of course its alpha testing. I'm his alpha and I'm testing something on him. ha~" She justified further. Puppy would have giggled, delighted at the concept but was currently unable to hear. A pair of noise-cancelling headphones had been put over the top of his ears. If that wasn't enough already, he was also blindfolded so he had to just lay and wonder if the game had even started yet as the wet jaunts of the markers nipped him in a variety of spots.

"Sure. I'll talk to you later." She closed out, finishing her goodbye and then hanging up the phone. Her eyes then took in the fruits of her efforts.

Lydia's boy was laid out on their table, hands tied to the top end. His body had a few spots where different colored X's were marked. These would be where each player began.

Bryn's mistress hummed to herself, finding herself anxious to begin while pulling the first card.

[TUG] The card read, making her grin as she noticed her current player's position was just over where his eager heart was pumping. Looked like she was in range of a nipple...

Her knuckles clasped the pink smoothness, then giving a grazing with her thumb before pinching it between the thumb's pad and her index. After giving it a plucking pull, she ended her turn and moved on to the next card.

In the space between, he breathed hotter. That seemed to be a very clear sign that the game had begun. Not only was it thrilling to know the game wasn't going to end until he came, but lack of vision and audio made the surreal experience all the more vivid.

So when the headphones were adjusted and he felt her lips press against his ear, he gasped in a startled yap.

"Shhh~ It's okay puppy~ Mommy got a 'whisper' card so she's just going to fill your head with all kinds of naughty thoughts to make you blow your creamy load as soon as possible. I've only got a little while, but I can tell it's having a big effect on you, puppy. Your cock is already twitching... I bet you can feel that spunk boiling in your loins, wanting flood out already... Shhh... it'll come...you'll cum..."

His earphones were set back in place, cheeks now violently red and his hips flexing with every involuntary wag of his boyhood.

It didn't take long for her to pick another card, only giving her boy to the count of five to brace himself. Even though he couldn't hear it, her murring 'five' was matched by her rubbing along his thighs. Mistress's palms had an otherworldly heat to them. Never hot, never cold. Just radiating this inviting warmth. Part of this undeniable knowledge of her every touch and feel contributed to him being a beta-tester rather than the floor model. He would cum for her. She knew he would and that wouldn't make for a very fair game. His endless devotion to her, even erotically, was his undoing in this instance.

"MmmmmMmmmmmm..." He mewled, toes curling and lips parting as her hand continued its exploration of his thighs and the space between. Eventually he noticed there was steady timing to the back and forth, then she suddenly stopped. A second later he felt the wet kiss of the red marker dot right under his balls and then a slashing pair of lines making a new X.

That seemed ominous.

Rather than read too much into it, he just did his best to relax. Mistress made it clear that she was going to try to make him climax and he needed to hold out so she could test as many cards as possible in this session.

Somehow, he managed to get his breathing to return to a slow constant pace rather than the ragged panting she was getting him to do.

But not for long.

LIPS! He felt her lips! Against his neck he felt her lips! He melted as usual, her talent at tending to this area made him suspect she was something lustful in creation. A succubus or a seductive vampiress. Maybe Aphrodite herself or reborn into a form even more beautiful

When they left, he was panting again. He wanted to curse with frustration but instead bit his bottom lip and hummed out with want.

After that, the pause lingered longer. She had gotten up, poured herself another iced tumbler of whiskey and then returned to her quivering pile of boy for another few rounds.

[Stroke] She eyed the card then eyed her boy. This was for the 'Green' player which happened to have started out right at his navel. And according to the rules, she could move two hand lengths first.

One hand laid flat against his belly, fingertips nudging below his waist. The second managed to nudge at his thoroughly erect base.

"Oh goody~" She purred, taking him in her hand and then watching the clock.

However, before she started thrusting she remembered each character got to start off with a lube card. She figured this would be a good chance to try it out, discarding it and then opening one of the small packages of lubricant. She dripped and drizzled the glossy clear fluid over his strained member, making the flesh look candy-like after the liberal amount applied.

"There we go..." Lydia mouthed to herself, marveling at her boy's rigid declaration of need. And all for her~ How charming~

SHLICKSHLICKSHLICKSHLICK

Her fist pumped it rapidly out of the gate, obviously taking this chance to stress test one very likely outcome to the game.

SHLICKSHLICKSHLICKSHLICK

She continued, now beginning to squeeze and release with expert timing, attuned to her boy and abusing her intimate knowledge of his intimates.

Somehow he managed to last.

Regardless of lasting, the experience pushed him right to the edge. Bryn was left a huffing, puffing, squirming pile of cute as Lydia relented and watched him cope. Coping in this instance meant curling his toes and breathing hard while a combination of pre-cum and lubricant glazed down his shaft, and dripped down below further.

[ITEM: PLUG] An item card! These were fun! As soon as you drew them, you got to put them wherever you liked, no matter your position on the 'board'.

She momentarily considered:

A) Stuffing it in his mouth like a lewd pacifier. or

B) No lube other than his own spit.

Both options went ignored as Lydia popped open another player's lube, coated the toy and then began to press it against his rear. Training apparently had paid off as her pet didn't flinch, but rather pushed his hips up off the table and spread his legs obediently. It bordered on 'sluttily eager' but the quaking shudder in his hips made it clear that he was consciously pushing himself to oblige like a good puppy rather than just greedily trying to get his butt stuffed.

It's wiggling invasion inside of him caused him to moan outright. There was an occasion squeak and squeal but this the first he had really began to moan. Once it's devilish cleft was locked into place, suckled in by his tight pucker, she grinned and watched him adjust to the toy for a moment.

But not long for a moment.

The next player had gotten the [Stroke] card. The red player, who's X was currently parked right on his taint.

She knew she could jerk his cock off again. She even contemplated stroking the plug in and out for a few times.

Regardless, Lydia knew she was right where she needed to be.

Her hand settled between his legs, pressing tight and briefly cupping over his spunk-full orbs, then nudged hard into the space below. She started to rub him there just like she would her own pussy. The sounds that erupted from him were beyond what she had expected. Her poor puppy nearly lost all control, first whimpering, then giving a rapid pant before moaning very loudly. He was almost howling by the end, yapping in a chain of frantic "Mmn~'s as she worked her puppy towards the zenith of pleasure.

"Ding." Lydia chimed, noticing her time was up and drew her hand away. His hips followed after, hiking upwards after her touch but finding none. He settled back onto the table, pouting and panting as it resulted in the plug stirring slightly inside him.

His 'torture' was blissfully sealed with a kiss, this particular player she was inhabiting having gotten it the second time around. Normally this would seem like poor luck, but at this point he looked like he was going erupt any second now.

He felt her hand scale from his neck to his chin, then...

PERFECTION. HEAVEN. Everything he could dream of as his brain swam with ecstasy. This was just how kissing Lydia was for Bryn.

Luckily their liplock had caused more of an emotional/spiritual climax than a physical one, but that wasn't too far behind.

"Oh no... poor puppy." She mock-sympathetically cooed to him as she read the next card. Then she laughed. This was going to be fun.

Her hand scooped under his ass, guiding him to push back up. Her nimble fingers plucked out the plug with some doing, but surprisingly he didn't spooge all over himself when it released with a slurping POP from his backdoor.

It did leaving him breathing hard, whole body blushing as his pucker gasped and winked in its empty state. That wouldn't last for long though. She tapped on the back of his thighs, signalling him to pull them up to his chest. Like a good puppy, he obeyed but it was more of his body following cues at this point as his mind was lost in a haze of lust.

She put down the newly drawn card and prepared it's use.

[ITEM: DILDO]

Considering the only one she had out for the playtest was a suction-cupped one, she figured it'd be best to have him pegged by the table. Once sticking it on and lubing it, she pointed it against his rump and then signaled him to lower again.

His feet braced the table as his ass sank down onto the toy. Inch after inch was gulped by his rump, having to stop after the second as he twitched and groaned. Pre-cum was done pearling at his tip and was now draining in steady spurts.Too thin to be a proper orgasm though, she noted and now guided him the rest of the way with a hand on his navel. Once he had more or less took it to the suction-cupped base, he was a twitchy little puppy.

Lydia was so proud~ He had taken it and had lasted this long. This was far beyond what she had expected of him.

"Whisper" She read aloud to herself, eyeing over him as she considered her 'script'.

When the headphones moved again, he immediately let out a whimper, knowing all too well the effect her siren-song of a voice had on him

"Awww Puppy. Look at you lasting so long. You don't have much longer to you... you're going to empty yourself for mistress. You're going to cum. You're to shoot your hot sticky puppysperm all over yourself because you love love love having your precious bone buried in your backyard. Don't you~ Don't you puppy~ Ooohhh~ is that your hips moving~? Are you really going to fuck yourself over the edge infront of your mistress? Infront of your loving goddess queen mommy... Oh puppy~ Mmmm~ getting closer than close... making me so fucking wet watching you... maybe if you can hold out, I'll let you fuck me after you give me a few orgasms with that tongue of yours. Mmm push it out puppy, lemme see your tongue hang and your drooling bark as you cum your cute little brains out."

Okay... so maybe that went on for a few seconds longer than it was supposed to, but she was soooo close to getting him to cum. Being this close to him in this state was driving her wild too. It was predatory instinct she was getting, wanting to claim and ravage him.

It came as no surprise when she opted to just 'assume' her next card was a [Bite] card, chin nudging against his shoulder as she leaned in for the kill. Her ivories sank against his flesh with too-precisely honed pressure. Puppy presented more to her, leaning his chin back and submissively giving her neck as she liked... as she took, making him bob his hips uncontrollably. Gasping, moaning, panting, crying and squealing he bounced away, toes curling tightly.

Mouth still hovering near his neck, she quickly drew the next card. This would be it. She knew it. She could feel it in him.

[TUG]

Her hands ran across middle, then flattened as they scaled his bust. Thumbs circled his perked-up teats, the small would-be 32AAs kneaded at then grabbed by the nipples. She tugged, at the two pinkened peaks and triggered his eruption.

"Game over puppy..." She cooed, still tugging, pinching... stroking... fluttering her tips over... it was a blur of sensation over his boytits, while he churned his ass up and down the pole, each inch seeming to correspond with another long, steamy gush of spunk from him.

==============================================

The sharp crunch and jangle of broken glass snapped him out of his daze, reeling him back into reality.

"...oh no..." The words fell out of his mouth the split-second he had noticed his grave misstep. The silver tray he had been collecting empty wine glasses in had become unbalanced in his nostalgic haze.

One... two... two of them had broken. The other three were still on the tray. In a hurry, he put down the tray over the disaster and hurriedly went for a dust pan and broom to sweep it up.

Lydia was there waiting for him in the kitchen with both of them in hand.

"Better hurry cleaning that up, puppy. And if you think you're getting out of that cage tonight after that, you're sorely mistaken." Lydia explained sternly, but then pecked his cheek with a kiss.

"Pay more attention, sweetie pie. We'll chalk that one up to you getting use to your heels." His concerned face softened as his overwhelming feeling of dread melted in to affection for her and his deep disappointment in having failed her diluted with the knowledge he'd be able to prove himself to her again.

"Thank you, Ma'am." He said softly, afraid to speak but knowing he should thank her—unable to thank her as much as he wanted to, but trying, and would always be trying.