Beta Testing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoseiSudo
JoseiSudo
10 Followers

"Wow," I marvel. "So, is that her cardiogram machine?"

"Uh huh," he says. "She's into the whole Quantified Self thing, so she takes detailed measurements of her cardiac response to various stimuli, then posts it online."

Lauren is reclined on the bench now, leads attached. Carla bends over and kisses her on the mouth, gently cupping one breast with her hand. She pinches the nipple slightly, rolling it between her thumb and forefinger. Lauren curls her left hand around the back of Carla's neck and pulls her in for a deeper kiss, while her right hand seeks out her own clitoris to rub it in tight circles. They kiss passionately, yet tenderly, and Lauren's fingers and labia are soon glistening with her juices. Warmup complete, their lips part company and Carla moves around to mount a medium-sized dildo onto a smooth, padded base that is attached to the piston shaft at the front of the machine. Lauren's raises her legs up, hugging her thighs against her chest as Carla positions the dildo against her slick opening.

"Are you ready, doll? Carla asks.

"Always," Lauren purrs in reply.

Lauren shoots a brief smile at me and Milt, then lays her head back and closes her eyes. Carla flips on the Love Machine, then takes the remote controller from the table and pushes the right joystick up slightly. The dildo inches forward, slowly parting the perfect pink folds of Lauren's pussy. She moans softly as it slides in. When the shaft is fully inserted, Carla takes her thumb off the joystick and its motion stops. She returns to Lauren's side and kisses her again, then squeezes a trigger on the controller and the machine begins to hum softly.

"Oooh," says Lauren. "The vibration is lovely. I could use a bit more of that."

"You got it, babe," Carla promises. She turns a knob on the machine and the hum becomes a buzz. "Mmmm, perfect," says Lauren. "Now let's get moving, shall we?"

Carla responds by pushing the joystick up again, causing the dildo, now wet with Lauren's juices, to slide out smoothly. When it's almost out, the phallus slows, then reverses direction to dive back in, accelerating as it goes, perfectly mimicking the elliptical path of a real human cock in motion. Carla keeps steady pressure on the joystick and the trigger, maintaining an even, unhurried rhythm. Lauren hums in pleasure, sliding her hips forward a bit so that the padded base of the shaft will thump softly against her mons with each stroke.

"Oh, mmm, could we try the twist now?" Lauren asks breathlessly.

"Absolutely," Carla replies.

Now Carla pushes the joystick to the left, still keeping it pressed forward. The dildo rotates 90 degrees to the left while continuing its rhythmic pumping. Then she pushes the stick to the right, and the dildo twists in the opposite direction. Then she moves the joystick around at random, keeping the motion unpredictable as the mechanical cock plunges and twists. Lauren squirms her hips appreciatively, biting her lip.

"Ohhh, that's, mmm, very good," she gasps.

"Do you want more?" Carla asks.

"Yes, yes, definitely yes."

"You got it."

Carla twists a different dial on the machine and the pumping speeds up, the dildo base smacking hard and fast now against Lauren. She responds to the onslaught by groaning and lifting her long legs even higher, giving the machine unobstructed access. Lauren's eyes are still tightly shut, but her mouth hangs open. A long moan of primal pleasure emanates from somewhere deep inside her. Carla is fully attuned to her lover, registering her every sound and movement. She knows exactly how to push Lauren's buttons and continues to work the controls intently, varying speed, rhythm and intensity for maximum effect. I begin to appreciate that the machine is not just a robotic sex toy. It is an extension of Carla herself, a remote prosthesis.

I've been so transfixed by this spectacle that I had nearly forgotten about Milt, still by my side, until he corrals me with one arm and pulls me close. The clean spice of his skin permeates the air around me. I feel warm and wanted. He looks down into my face earnestly, a silent question in his green eyes. He wants to know what I'm thinking, to read how I'm reacting to all this. With a smile, I reassure him by leaning into his chest and tucking my hand into his front pocket. The fabric of his jeans is stretched taut by something big and hard just out of reach of my fingertips. He gulps and shifts his weight, obviously uncomfortable from the tightness at his crotch. I know having my hand down there is not helping any.

Lauren is on fire now, her skin glistening with a light sheen of sweat. The impact of each pummeling thrust of the machine ripples through her milk-white breasts, which shake and roll under a flow of flame-red hair. Beneath her, the seat is so slick with her juices that she has to clutch the edge of the bench tightly with her hands to keep herself from sliding. She gasps and grunts, throws her head back, railing against unbearable ecstasy. All the while, Carla is at her side, focused solely on Lauren's pleasure and nothing else. I don't think I've ever witnessed a more generous act of lovemaking.

As we enjoy the show, I slide my hand deeper into Milt's pocket, eager to claim the prize I've been coveting. To my delight, he feels as thick as he is hard, and he is very, very hard right now. I want to wrap my fingers around him, but there's not enough room to maneuver. So, I withdraw from his pocket and instead unbutton his jeans and slide my hand down the front of his boxers. Milt sucks in his breath sharply as I make contact, then moans as I encircle him with my fingers. At last, I feel the soft, smooth skin of his fully erect shaft in my bare hand. It's like a hot iron bar wrapped in silk. I grip it loosely and pull the skin taut, then release, taut, then release, pumping him slowly in my fist. He responds with an even deeper moan. The head of his cock is so engorged I can even feel his pulse. Milt's heart is pounding now, as is mine. Across from us, the excitement has reached a fever pitch.

Carla's expert manipulation pushes Lauren higher and higher till finally she clamps her mouth shut tightly, holding her breath as if to keep from drowning, as a powerful wave of orgasm crashes over her. Carla waits until just after Lauren has peaked, then slams the dildo to a hard stop, buried deep as it will go, and in the same motion cranks the vibration up until the padded base blurs and the already loud buzz becomes the staccato roar of a jackhammer. This pushes Lauren completely over the edge, her previous peak now seeming like a distant foothill. Her arms and neck go rigid as her thighs shudder and quake uncontrollably.

The combination of my ministrations and the sight of Lauren's overpowering climax is too much for Milt. His knees buckle and he leans back on the table for support. Without warning, he erupts in my hand, stifling a groan. I feel his cock twitch and pulse with each jet.

After what seems like an eternity, Lauren's orgasm finally subsides. Her arms and legs go limp as she loudly releases the held breath, then sucks in a great swell of air to replace it, her full breasts heaving mightily with the effort. Afterward, she is left panting, legs still trembling slightly, a crooked smile on her face.

I rebutton Milt's jeans and kiss him deeply on the mouth. I whisper in his ear, "I'm not finished with you yet. You're not spent for the day, are you?" He shakes his head emphatically, no, and smiles a hungry smile. Meanwhile, Carla shuts off the machine and sets the controller down, then returns to Lauren's side. She kisses her lover lightly.

"Well, what do you think?" Carla inquires.

"Mmmmmm hhmmm hmmm..." Lauren mumbles deliriously in reply. Finally, she regains enough of her senses to add weakly, "I think... test... success."

At this, Carla shouts, "Nailed it!" and does a little touchdown dance, causing Milt and me to bust out laughing. Carla calls him over to help with disconnecting the machines. Once free of the cardiogram leads, Lauren gingerly makes her way over to the table to put her dress back on, legs still wobbly. I help her with her shoes.

"That was quite a climax," I tell her. "Had to be a 9.0 on the Richter scale, at least."

"At least," she manages with a grin.

"So, how does it compare to, you know, the real thing?" I ask stupidly, remembering too late that I'm speaking to a lesbian. "I mean... Sorry, that was a dumb question. You wouldn't know, and..." I cut myself off, realizing that the more I talk, the more offensive I sound. I cast my eyes down in embarrassment. Lauren graciously comes to my rescue.

"It's OK," she says, putting her warm, soft hand over mine. "Before I realized that I prefer women, I was married to a man and slept with quite a few before that. I can say with authority that no man can do what Carla does to me with that machine. It's superhuman. You've got to try it."

"Me?" I ask, the idea sending a little thrill through me. "Would Carla be OK with someone else using her machine?"

"Absolutely," she assures me. "Besides, the machine belongs to Milt and Leroy as much as us. They did a ton of work on it."

"I'd love to give it a try," I say. "But to be honest, right now I'm more eager to take one of the inventors for a test ride," I add, nodding toward Milt.

"Ahh, priorities," Lauren says with a knowing smile. "Leave it to me, you'll have the place to yourself shortly," she adds with a wink.

True to her word, Lauren swiftly convinces Carla to take her out to brunch, and within a few minutes they are ready to leave. On their way out, Lauren gives me a hug and whispers in my ear, "Enjoy!" I know good advice when I hear it. As soon as the door closes behind them, I pounce on Milt and tear open his shirt.

"I've decided," I tell him, "that I will forgive you for reading my story... on one condition."

"What condition?" he asks breathlessly, eyes hungry.

"That, I haven't decided yet," I reply with a laugh. "How about you just do your best to make it up to me, and I'll let you know when you've succeeded."

"Deal!" he grins.

The End

JoseiSudo
JoseiSudo
10 Followers