Betel Nut Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turn sideway and hold my husband's hand while pushing my breasts toward his left hand. I don't want to watch the video. I'm tired. I must have passed out for a few minutes.

The next thing I know, my husband pushes my bra up and cups my left breast. Since Jim can't see what we're doing, I just keep quiet and enjoy the moment. My husband's hands slowly work his way down to my belly button and untie my robes. I can feel myself starting to get wet.

I can see the outline of his hard cock from in the front of his pants. I slowly rub his cock through his pants. My husband gives me a kiss in my forehead while his hand is playing with my breasts.

The foreplay lasts for another 8-10 minutes until my husband lifts my left leg up toward his chest so he can have freer access to my pussy. He slowly rubs my pussy lips through my wet panties. I moan my enjoyment for the first time tonight.

My husband slowly pulls my panties to the side and sinks his finger deep inside me. I moan again and press my hips toward his hand. I have totally forgotten Jim's presence. Suddenly my body jerks. I bite my lips trying to stop moaning out loudly. I just have the most wonderful orgasm while my husband finger fucking me in the presence of Jim.

I put my hand on his hand to stop him.

"Go to washroom", I say quietly on his ear. I jump up and walk into the washroom. My husband follows immediately. He closes the door behind him. Without a word, I bend down to unbutton his pants and take out his hard cock. I get down on my knee and take his hard cock into my mouth. I suck him up and down and take as much as I could in my mouth. It just takes a few minutes as my husband is pushing his hips up to me. The washroom is full of wet sucking sound. I feel his cock rapidly move in and out of my mouth. Suddenly he stops and I feel the burst of come shoot inside my mouth. He is in shock for a split of a second and he quickly pushes his cock in and out of my mouth until he releases every single drop of his sperm into my mouth.

I quickly spit all the sperm into the sink and rinse my mouth with water.

He holds me tight from behind. I can still feel his hard cock on my ass, moves involuntary after his orgasm. I turn around and hold him tight. I take a quick peek at the direction of the camera. Jim will see all of this.

Jim is gone when we come out from the washroom. The movie is still playing on the TV. I see two men and a woman. One man is fucking the lady and the lady is sucking the other man's cock.

My husband says, "I like your sucking better."

I roll my eyes on him and switch off the TV. We leave the store soon after.


(8) Last Night

Since the business is picking up, we hired two girls to replace me. I'm relief but at the same time feel a bit lost. I enjoy the job very much and love the attention I've been receiving from guys, including my husband.

Today is my last night at work. It's been raining all night. It's been chilly. It is unusually quiet for a Friday night.

My husband called, "How's everything?"

"I'm tired."

"My car broke down and I'm stuck in Tao Yuan. How's the business?"

"It's been quiet. Are you OK?"

"Yes, but I don't think I can be back tonight."

"Drive carefully tomorrow." He hung up.

I'm tired and cold. I decided to close the shop earlier. After debating whether to stay or to go home, I decided to take a hot shower and a nap on the sofa.

As I'm taking the shower, I'm thinking how different would tonight be if my husband is here with me. We can have a little fun in the washroom. I'm accustomed to the little camera in the washroom and enjoy the added pleasure knowing Jim will be watching us while we're making love.

I love the hot long shower. It helps making me feel more relaxing. With only a towel on me, I opened the fridge looking for a drink. I settled for a small glass of red wine. I switched off the main light and left with a small table light. As I switched on the TV, Jim came in. He must have come into the store while I was in the shower.

"Ah. What are you doing here?" I'm covering myself with the only towel on me.

"Da Hua called and asked me to pick you up. How can I miss seeing what you're wearing now?" Jim is eyeing my much exposed body.

"What are you doing quietly out there?" I'm used to this type of complements.

"I'm sorting out the parcels. This is what I ordered for you." I just notice a box on his hand as he is handing it to me.

"What is it?" I'm opening the box.

Jim is quiet. I look it up and see him looking at me. I have to admit that I enjoy the attention he is paying on me.

I open the box and see a sexy white lingerie set and a black lingerie.

"Don't you know today is my last day?"

"You will look really sexy in them. Trust me, you will love them."

The set is a 3-piece set. It comes with a transparent push up lacy bra, G-string see through panties, and a small see through vest with lacy flowers at the top and bottom edge. I pick up the vest and measure the length of it on my body. It covers my breast till half of my butt. It is very sexy.

"These are too revealing."

The black lingerie is a one piece lacey night gown. The length is 2-3 inches above knee.

"They are imported products from USA. They will look nice on you." Jim is filling up my glass of wine.

"I don't think they are appropriate." Even though I'm complaining, I'm still checking out the lingerie.

"They are your size. Please try it later as I can still return them if the size does not match." Jim explains.

"What is this?" I'm pointing to another bag Jim is holding.

"That is mine."

"What's that?"

"Underwear."

"Why you're buying underwear? Can I see?" I smiled while taking a sip of the glass of wine.

"Of course." Jim immediately filled up the glass of wine.

I opened the other box and it is a sexy men underwear with leopard print on it.

"Do you dare to wear?" I asked.

"Of course, I'm wearing one now."

"Seriously?" I doubt it.

"I can show it to you." Jim stood up and pretending about to take off his pants.

"No. I believe you. What's this?" I'm pointing to a spray can in the same bag.

"This one is a new product. I was told using it will have the same effect of wearing shiny stocking and can also be used as massage oil."

While we are chatting, I finished the glass of wine.

"Do you want to try yours on?" Jim is checking my exposed legs and thigh again.

"OK. Do you want to try yours too?" I asked jokingly while walking into the washroom.

I took off the towel and checked out the black gown more closely. It is a low cut draw string nightgown. I put it on. The gown is semi transparent but with a few lacey patterns covering nipples and pussy area. I am sure nipples will be visible under a bright light. I readjusted the gown a little bit. I'm very impressed with this dress on me. I left the washroom and headed to the rest area.

"What are you doing?" I was shocked at first when seeing Jim only in his leopard pattern underwear.

"My shirt and pants are wet. I also want to prove to you that I'm wearing this kind of underwear. Didn't you ask me to change?" He is pointing his finger to his crotch area at the same time his eyes are starring at my breast.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"You look so sexy."

"How much did you pay for this?" I looked at Jim's underwear as I was sitting down on the sofa. His underwear is not big and I can see the bulge inside the underwear. It just shocks me that we're wearing like this and alone.

"You look so sexy." Jim repeated while passing me my glass of wine.

I had an uneasy feeling about what we're doing. Without thinking twice, I finished the glass of wine.

"This gown is OK, not too revealing." I'm trying to convince myself.

Jim filled up my glass of wine again.

"Do you want to try the other one? White is my favourite colour."

"OK." I just want to leave this area. I feel naked in front of Jim.

I took off the black gown inside the washroom. I'm checking the white lingerie set. I pick up the bra. It does not cover much. I put it on and gosh, I can see the nipples pinning at the bra. I put on the G-string panties. I see my pubic hair from the tiny transparent panties. I turn around and look myself in the mirror, I see my raised butt with a white string going through the crack.

"This is so sexy." I take a deep breathe in front of the mirror. I'm feeling sexy in this outfit. I am not sure I should show this to Jim. I can't wear like that in front of him, afterall, he is my husband's best friend.

I was about to change back and notice the vest came with the set. I put it on and tie the strings slightly above my bra. It covers the nipples but the panties is in plain view. I move the vest down slightly to cover more of my butt. Now the bottom edge is covering most of the panties while still displaying my butt.

I hesitate a bit but decide to let Jim sees. I'm sure he has seen a lot more of me through the camera. I put on a pair of high heels and walk outside.

"WOW! I love this one." Jim praised.

"This one is too showing too much." I regretted as soon as I left the washroom. The shape of my breast and butt are clearly displayed under this dress.

"No. This is perfect. It is exciting."

"Guys all like to watch women wearing sexy dress." I'm checking the dress on me. I don't want Jim to accidentally see my nipples or see my pubic hair.

I sat on the leather sofa. The feeling is weird. I feel the coldness on the leather sofa. It is weird but at the same time exciting. I picked up the glass of wine.

"Wah!"

From Jim's expression, Jim must have seen something when I picked up the glass of wine. I can feel my face is hot. I quickly finished the glass of wine.

"If you're wearing like this, I'm sure we will double our sales."

"Ya right!" I rolled my eyes.

"It does not matter. You can bring it home and enjoy this dress with Da Hua. I'm sure Da Hua and you will make love all night."

"Enjoy what? We're so busy." It must be due to the alcohol. I didn't feel offended by his words. In fact, I feel better now since Jim just mentioned my husband's name. At least he is still aware I'm his best friend's wife.

"Let's try this spray." I opened up the cap of the spray and sprayed a little bit on my left leg. I applied the oil on my legs. Now my left leg looks a bit shiny.

"Weird feeling." I complained. Jim must have a few glasses of wine. His face is a bit red. I can feel he is harder than just now. His cock is pushing on his underwear.

"I don't know how long it will take to dry." I'm a bit naughty. I crossed my legs. I applied more oil and slowly massaged my right leg. I'm not too worried about him crossing the line. If he wants to, he has plenty of chance and don't have to wait till now.

"It may take a few minutes to dry." Jim is watching me closely.

"Ah." I must not have hooked my bra properly. The hook is brushing against my skin.

"What happened?" Jim is shock too. He must have paid full attention to me.

"The hook is huring me." I'm trying to fix it myself.

"Let me take a look?" Without waiting for my reply, he held my shoulder with one hand; turned me over to back to him; raised the vest and checking on the hook. Doing so, he can see my butt in plain view thanks to the g-string panties.

"It is not hooked properly." Jim unhooked my bra and trying to hook it back. He seems to have problem hooking it.

"Can you hook it?" I'm holding the bra against my breast.

"I only know how to unhook. I never hook a bra before." He may be right. I just keep quiet and let him taking his time to hook it back. He must have taken 1.5 minutes to hook it.

"Thanks." I turned around just to stop him from starring at my butt. I almost bumped into his face. He immediately held me on my shoulder with both of his hands.

"Be careful."

"I like the colour of your legs." His right hand is still holding to my left shoulder.

"Really?" I looked down to look at my legs. I see the shiny pair of legs.

"It is not too even." Jim said as he is watching closely on my legs with his face just inches away from my breast. He sprayed more to my legs and thigh.

"What are you doing?" He kneed down in front of me. He did not say anything and start to wipe the excess of the oil off my thigh and slowly applying it on both of my thighs.

His hands are big. He slowly applied the oil from my thighs to my legs. He continued doing it from the legs back to my thigh again. I can feel his breathe on my thigh. I'm numb. He is just inches away from my panties.

"Raise your foot." He raised my left leg and put it on the coffee table. I lost my balance and held on to his shoulder.

"What are you doing?"

Jim did not say a word. He took off my heel. He slowly massages my feet. It feels so good. I don't think my husband has ever done that to me. After a few minutes massaging my foot and toes, he put my heel back on. This is the first time a guy wear a heel on me. He then ran his hand from my foot to my thigh a few times. He hand is getting closer to my panties every time he moved up. This is no longer applying the oil. It is more like making out.

Jim lifted my left foot back on the floor and lifted my right leg to the coffee table. I know he is going to do the same on my right leg. I did not stop him. He slowly applied the oil and moved his hand up and down my inner thigh and leg. His hand touched my panties briefly a few times. I can feel the wetness in me. Every time his hand moved up, deep down inside me, I was hoping he would go up further. With his hand movement and my wide spread legs, I can feel my pussy lips opened and closed as if it is waiting for him to come in.

I tried to control myself. I keep thinking he is helping me applying the oil. I hope he would stop and not crossing the line.

His hand suddenly stopped on my panties. Before I had the chance to push his hand away, he used his index finger tip touch me move across my panties line from my left inner thigh to the right one. I was worried about his action, afraid his finger would wonder inside my panties. But he did not. He kept moving his fingers left and right. That assured me that he was not going to try anything further and helped me relax and enjoy it.

I'm relaxed now knowing that he knew where the line was.

"You must be enjoying." I laughed. I think he must be enjoying it as I can see the ever bigger bulge as if it is going to jump out anytime.

"I love to do this for you everyday." He slowly stood up and gave me a wide smile.

"You wish." Both of my legs are full of the oil. I don't want to make a mess on the sofa. I just stood there.

"So shiny." Jim is pointing at my legs. He filled up our glasses.

"Cheer to this pretty lady." He finished his glass of wine and indicated me to do the same. I finished mine.

"I had enough. I had too many glasses tonight."

"Don't worry. If you're drunk, you can sleep here."

"You're trying to make me drunk?" I can feel my hot face. It must be red too.

"How long do I have to wait before the oil dried?" I asked.

"20 minutes."

"I have to stand for 20 minutes!" I complained.

"Don't worry, I will apply it on me too so we both stand up and wait." He sprayed a load of oil to his legs and started to apply them.

He did exactly what I did earlier, slowly applied the lotion. This is the first time I've seen a guy applying oil in front of me, not to mention in this hilarious way. I couldn't stop laughing. I squat down and continue laughing.

Without warning, he suddenly spray it to my shoulder and back. It is a mess.

"What are you doing?" I screamed.

He did not say a word and slowly massage me on my neck and shoulder. His hands massaged my shoulders and brushed my bra strings many times. He did not try to take the bra off. He knows his limit. His massage skill is pretty good.

"You should change your career. Look what you did to me." I laughed.

"We're both oily." He smiled and sat down on the sofa.

"Don't sit on the sofa."

"Sit beside me." He suggested.

"No."

"Or you can sit on my knee."

As soon as he said that, I felt both of my legs are tired.

"Come on." He turned me around and pulled me toward him. I slowly sat on his knee, knowing full well he can see my full ass.

"Are you afraid of sitting on something you shouldn't?"

"I'm afraid you cannot handle my weight."

Jim pulled me toward him and now I'm sitting on his lap. Due to the oil, I slowly slide down to the end of his lap. I can feel his hard cock under my ass. He continued massaging my neck and shoulder.

"Your vest is full of oil." He said as he was moving both of his hands to my breast pulling the strings apart and took off the vest. I did not stop him. I'm enjoying his massage. He continued massaging my neck, shoulder, and back. Slowly he moved his hand to the front of me, moving up and down from below the bra to the waist.

He applied more oil to my shoulder. Every time he moved his hand up and down, he tried to feel my breast by stopping at the bottom of the bra.

"Your bra is covered with oil." He spoke as he was trying to take off my bra.

"Let's be clear. You cannot see my breast."

"OK, I will not see anything I haven't seen before." I didn't pay attention to his twisted words.

He took it as a OK signal and quickly unhooked the bra. He then smelled my bra.

"Hey, give it to me."

He threw my bra to the floor. I think he wanted me to pick it up but I didn't. I'm almost naked, with only the skimpy g-string panties on me.

Jim intentionally moved his knee slightly up. My bare back is now touching his bare body.

He continues moving his hand up and down my waist. He is testing whether I would stop his hands. He moved his hand slightly closer to my breast every time. He is touching the bottom of my breast.

I know that I should stop him, but I didn't. I know that this has crossed the line. I enjoy his massage very much. Finally his hands cupped my breasts.

"Ah." I moaned when his hands squeezed both of my breasts. I'm hot and I felt like melting. I feel it is wet and hot inside me. As he continued caressing my nipples, I can feel his hard cock on my ass, pushing toward me.

"We got to stop." I stopped his hands while they are on my breast, begging him.

"It is just a massage." He continued squeezing my breasts.

"This is not a massage anymore."

"I promise, this is just a massage. I won't do anything you don't want me to do."

"Are you sure?" I'm hot and wet. I can't even control myself.

"Of course." He spoke softly beside behind my neck and suddenly he licked my ears. That's my most sensitive part of my body. I moaned loudly as he is kissing and licking my neck while squeezing my breasts.

"You .. ah .. you ..ah" Jim is playing with my nipples. I've gone crazy and cannot stop moaning. I had an orgasm. Jim must have sensed it too. He hugged me tight from behind. We did not say a word for a few minutes.

He then turned me to facing him. I quickly covered my breasts with my hands. Although he just touched and squeezed them, I still don't want him to see.

"I told you I don't look at anything I haven't seen before." Jim is spreading my hands trying to look at my breasts.

"What!?"

"I've seen your breasts before."

"When?"

He did not say anything and lifted my hands up. My bare breasts are now exposed in front of him. I'm shy and closed my eyes. I know what is going to happen. He pushed me toward him and is sucking my left nipple while cupping my right breast.

"Mmmm" I moaned again. His other hand is squeezing my ass and pushing me toward him. I can feel his cock just outside of my pussy. The only protection I have is my panties and his underwear.