Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,480 Followers

"I kind of like it myself too. It just easier for me to relate to you as a woman, Sue." I say. Clearly we are both in the roles we have agreed to; it's fun and naughty at the same time.

"You wouldn't believe what happened to me last night. I walked into Michael's room and caught him sitting naked at his computer, he was looking at pictures of naked girls. I just stood there as my heart raced looking at him; he's gorgeous and teased me terribly as he kept stroking himself in front of me. I believe he was actually seducing me in how he just sat there with that beautiful cock of his." She says with a most seductive smile.

"Were you wearing that little robe that just happens to be open all the way?" I ask going along with her.

"It might have been open a little. Well, it was wide open to be honest with you. I don't know what came over me, my legs went weak and my heart was racing faster and faster. The thought of that hot cum filling my mouth just made me light headed. Before I knew it, I was on my knees sucking all that thick white cum out of him as he moaned with pleasure. I don't feel guilty either, it's not like he's my son, just a kid staying with us for the summer." She says.

Perfect; the two of us think so much alike. She accepts it and it's like opening the door to what should be a summer of excitement. It's funny but looking at Susan now, I see her perhaps as a lover as well. I'm just too horny right now and see everything through the eyes of my throbbing cunt.

"Did you tell Bill?" I ask. I can't believe how fast this is moving. Then again, it's been building for years. Guess I shouldn't be surprised at how fast we are moving.

"Honey, Bill and I have been married for twenty five years now. This is like starting all over for us, we both are into it. I told him I sucked Michael's cock and he's turned on by it as much as I am. Just as I'm turned on by the thought of watching him fuck you and that tight little pussy he keeps talking about." She says.

Can all this be really happening? I guess I never considered daddy fucking me before. But, I the thought of Mom watching him fuck me it just is so thrilling. Will she fuck Michael as daddy watches, this is all so taboo and I love where it is going.

"Bet you never thought of that, did you?" She asks so calmly.

"This is so wild." Is all I can think to answer.

Slowly, I calmed down from the state I was in. Never have I been so excited, gradually I worked my way back to Beth the daughter. Mom too had to do the same. Maybe, with time it will be like throwing a switch as we go back and forth between roles.

Daddy and Michael came home and Mom must have told daddy and I told Michael. He was thrilled with the prospect of having two women as possible lovers. Deep down inside, I too have thought of what it will be like to have two lovers. It should be interesting how we all work it out.

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,480 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well

where is " the rest of the sory?" ....

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Fulfills Son's Desires Son pesters mom until she gives in.in Incest/Taboo
Big Tits, Tight Fit His Mom can't decide what to wear, so they just fuck instead.in Incest/Taboo
A Mother's Needs Mom gets caught.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories