Beth & Her Boss

Story Info
She likes to fantasize being taken by force.
5.2k words
4.28
153.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

Beth is a very pretty twenty year old woman who came to the United States from her native England a few years ago. She describes herself as a lawyer-in-training, meaning she hasn't passed the bar exam yet, and she works as an intern for a law firm in town. One of her bosses there is a married man, about my age, who looks something like me, except that he is a lot more handsome. Beth has fantasized an encounter, actually sexual harassment almost to the point of rape, with him so I arranged to have her come to my house. While waiting for her to arrive, I prepared a place where we could roll play her fantasy.

Because it was what Beth wanted, some of our activities would get pretty rough and, even though I am by nature as gentle as a butterfly, I would inflict pain on her. She would scream and cry and beg me to stop, but it would be just an act on her part. However, if it did get too painful, and she really wanted to stop, Beth would address me by my own name, and I would immediately cease whatever I was doing to her.

Supposedly, we were working late at the office, just me, as Mr. Grabby, and Beth. I have a spare bedroom that I use as an office and that is where our fun encounter would take place. She came to my house and, after I went into the office, knocked on that door. I answered, wearing a white shirt and the pants to one of my suits, but the tie and coat that I would have worn with it were hanging on the coat rack.

"Come in, Beth." When she did, I locked the door behind her so it was just Mr. Grabby and her with nobody around to come to her aid if she needed it.

"Hang up your jacket over there," I instructed her, gesturing to the place where I had hung some of my clothing.

Beth went over to the coat rack, removing her suit jacket as she walked. It was a dark green and made of linen, nicely setting off her very fair skin and green eyes, signs of her Celtic ancestry. She placed the jacket on a wooden hanger and hung it on one of the hooks provided, leaving her in the matching skirt, a white blouse and black, high-heeled shoes. Before she could turn around, I crept up behind her, reached around and grabbed one of her delightful breasts in either hand. She says they are 34DD, which might be so. All I know for sure is that they felt wonderful in my hands, and I knew they would soon feel even better.

"Mr. Grabby! What are you doing?"

"I'm playing with your tits. What do you think I'm doing?"

"Please don't. Let me go. Please, let me go. We have to finish the work so I can get home on time."

You're working now, and don't tell me you don't love it. I've seen you swinging your tits and your ass around here, and I know you want it, so don't tell me you don't." I still held her with one arm around her waist, but released her breasts and started to fumble with the buttons on her blouse.

"Please don't tear my blouse."

"Alright. You take it off then."

"I don't want to undress in front of you."

"You take it off or I'll just tear it off you."

"Please don't hurt me."

"I'm not going to hurt you. Just take off your damn blouse."

Beth finished with the buttons and started to remove the garment. I helped her, but kept a tight grip on at least one of her arms. After she had removed her blouse, she hung it on the coat rack over her suit jacket. While she did that, I held her tightly around the waist, pressing my cock, which was already hard, against her luscious ass.

"Now the bra," I demanded. It was lacy and red, as I had expected, because Beth has told me, on other occasions, how much she likes sexy lingerie. It matched the bright red of her fingernails and the toenails I had seen peeking through her open toed shoes.

"No! Please, Mr. Grabby, don't make me undress in front of you."

"You do what I say, bitch. You're gonna get what you've been wanting, and I'm gonna be the one to give it to you."

"I don't want to have sex with you. I just want to do my job."

"Your job is to do what I tell you, and right now I'm telling you to take off your bra." She made no move to remove it, so I let go of her waist and quickly grabbed hold of the bra straps in my fingers. Deftly, I unhooked it, pulled it loose, and dropped it on the floor.

Once again I reached around her and cupped her lovely breasts in my hands, but this time they were bare, and I could feel that her nipples had become rigid. "My God, you have nice tits," I told her. There was no play-acting there. They really are beauties.

"Stop that! Please stop that. Let me go! Please?" As I held her tightly, she twisted and turned her body in my grip, as if trying to escape, but the rubbing of her succulent ass against me made my cock harder.

"I'll stop when I feel like it. First, I've got something wet for your cunt, and then something hard, and I'm gonna put it where I know you want it."

Beth continued struggling, but not too hard; neither of us wanted anybody getting hurt, and she wanted to keep her shoes on. I could have dragged her to the sofa by the wall, but that might have pulled them off, so I picked her up and carried her, not an easy thing to do. Beth is about five and a half feet tall, with a voluptuous figure, the kind that is sometimes compared to an hourglass, and I'm fairly strong, but no weightlifter. Although she kept insisting I should let her go, her physical resistance during the short walk to the sofa was perfunctory. She was afraid I might accidentally drop her on the floor.

That's what happened; I dropped her, but it wasn't an accident, and it was right where we wanted her to be. Before she could get up, I lay across her body, pinning her there, while the fingers on one hand fumbled with the buttons on her skirt. With them undone, I pulled down the zipper and started tugging on the fabric to remove the garment. During her struggles against me and attempts to push me away from her, Beth raised her ass enough for me to pull the skirt all the way down and toss it onto the arm of the sofa. Besides the black shoes, she was left wearing French knickers and suspenders that held up her stockings. All those undergarments matched the scarlet bra I had taken off her earlier.

Still holding Beth down with my weight, I slipped my thumbs under the elastic waistband of her lacy panties and started to push them down her hips. Once again, while trying to fight off my attempts to undress her, she raised her ass off the sofa and I slid them down her legs and around her shoes, to toss them aside. Because the high-heeled pumps and stockings and suspenders give her such a deliciously erotic feeling, we had decided to leave them on, at least until they came off during the course of our carnal activities.

Before starting to pay homage to her succulent breasts, I pulled Beth down so she was lying full-length on the sofa, and changed my position so one arm was pressing on her chest and the other was across her belly, holding her in place. Her breasts, which had felt so wonderful in my hands, felt even better to my mouth, as I started licking the nearest nipple. Beth still struggled and kept telling me to stop, but she was breathing so rapidly and so deeply it was hard to understand her words.

It wasn't at all hard to understand the breast I was licking. I reveled in how the tiny erect ridges of her nipple felt to my tongue, and in the texture of the pebbly areola that surrounds it. After licking a few strokes, I switched my attentions to its gorgeous twin, and licked it the same way. Sometimes I used broad strokes, painting the entire nipple and areola with the flat of my tongue. Sometimes I used short jabs with just the tip, poking and prodding and relishing the delightful tactile sensations.

Beth was relishing it too, cooing her pleasure while her body squirmed under me, thrusting her breasts against my mouth. I could see her pussy reacting too, and I thought I could smell juices starting to trickle out. She was enjoying it so much that sometimes she went for almost a minute without insisting that I get off her or begging me to leave her alone.

Not that I would have done either one, of course. Instead, I drew one of her luscious breasts into my mouth and sucked on it. My lips formed a seal and, while I sucked, my tongue continued its caresses of her nipple and the surrounding areola. As before, I switched back and forth between the twin treasures, sucking and licking both breasts equally. I continued until her whole body was writhing under me, and the delightful aroma of her pussy juices filled the air.

This left me in a quandary. What I wanted to do next was kneel on the floor in front of the sofa, with Beth's legs over my shoulders, bury my face in her crotch and eat her pussy until she climaxed. Without doubt, that was what she wanted too. However, to do that would mean no longer pretending to hold her down while I had my way with her. Beth must have realized what I was thinking, and solved the problem.

"You beast! You monster!" She exclaimed. "You have paralyzed me with fear, and I can't stop you from having your wicked, perverted way with me." Neither of us was competing for an academy award.

"Okay, bitch! Now I'm gonna give you something else you've been wanting."

Moving quickly, I got to my knees and swung her legs around, ducked under them and straightened up with my head between Beth's thighs. I wrapped my arms around them, and leaned forward to gaze at her beautiful pussy. She had waxed it that morning, so I knew she would be extremely sensitive to my tongue caressing her there. The skin surrounding her pussy is a soft ivory, even fairer than her face. Her inner lips were red and swollen with her arousal, and had blossomed through the slit formed by the outer labia. Beth's clit, at the junction of her inner lips, was also swollen and had almost pushed its way out from under its protective hood formed where the lips met.

Besides being beautiful, her pussy had produced a wealth of fragrant juices and, when I leaned forward and lick some of the off her crotch, they were delicious, tasting even better than they smelled. My arms were wrapped around her thighs, and my hands had met on her smooth mons, but I moved them lower and gently pulled apart Beth's lips, exposing the most delightful part of her pussy. Her beautiful pink hole was wet with fresh juices, and a fragrant cloud arose when I exposed it. I started by licking all the fresh juices from her soft inner thighs, and continued by devouring what was running down her crotch, until my tongue had cleaned off her pussy.

Although it was a treat for my senses of sight, smell and taste, the best thing about Beth's pussy was the pleasure it provided to my tactile sense. After I had finished relishing all the juices available, I started licking and kissing one of her outer lips. Being freshly waxed, they were ultra-smooth, as the finest silk, and soft as a pillow, and I didn't remove my lips from her until I reached her mons. She was sighing and cooing from the pleasure I was giving her but, when I smiled at her, she got right back in character.

"You brute! You pervert! What are you doing to me? I'll have you know I'm a good girl and I've never even heard of the perverted things you're doing to me. But I'm so frightened of your big, awful muscles, that I can't do anything to stop you from having your wicked way."

I smiled at that, and at the delicious juices her pussy had produced while I had licked her first outer lip. After sluicing it all up with my tongue and swallowing it, I started on her other pussy lip, which felt as good as the first one had. Once again, I slowly licked and kissed my way upward until I stopped at her mons.

Beth's lovely pussy against my tongue was the greatest tactile sensation, but not the only one. As her legs moved, I felt the straps of her suspenders against the sides of my face, and the heels of her shoes bumping my back. I was still wearing my shirt, and wouldn't be taking it off, or I would have been able to feel the texture of her stockings against my shoulders.

Once again, my tongue started licking its way upward, this time starting at the ultra-smooth place between the origins of her inner and outer pussy lips. My tongue caressed this small area and, when it reached the place where the two lips are close together, started thrusting into the seam between them. For the time being, Beth had stopped her complaining and had given herself over to the pleasure I knew she was feeling. Her cooing had turned to blissful moans, delighting my sense of hearing. Eating Beth's pussy was a treat for all my senses.

But my sense of touch was still the most satisfied and, as my tongue progressed along her inner and outer lips, everything felt even better. Beth's adorable pussy, which was squirming under me, started slowly fucking up into my face, the most wonderful sensation a lover of pussy-eating can experience. Her clit was so swollen by the time I reached the end of the inner lip, it had completely crowded its way out from under its protective hood. We both wanted this to last a long time, so I refrained from licking or sucking her there for the time being. Before continuing, I sneaked a peek upward at Beth. Her sexy body was writhing on the bed, with her big breasts swaying from side to side, from the intense pleasure I knew she was getting. I could see her head, with her eyes closed, rolling from side to side on the back of the sofa.

Once more, I started below Beth's delectable pink love hole and devoured the wealth of fresh juices her pussy had produced. After my feast, I started licking between the other pair of pussy lips, treating them the same until I reached her clit again. Although it was tempting, I forced myself to refrain from licking or sucking her clit, because I wanted Beth to reach an even higher level of arousal before climaxing.

She was already at a very high level, moaning and whimpering while her body thrashed on the sofa. I knew she was close to cumming, but I wanted both of us to enjoy what we were doing for a little longer. One reason was because it was so much fun, but mostly it was because it would make her climax so much more momentous, giving both of us more pleasure. I devoured all her fresh nectar and gently spread her pussy lips apart to gaze into the pink hole that had produced them.

Besides looking and admiring, I started probing my tongue into the lower edge of the delightful orifice, relishing the drops of fresh juice that spurted out onto my tongue. Moving very slowly, I gave the same treatment to both sides of the same hole, and explored under her inner lips with the tip of my tongue, pausing frequently to savor the ambrosia Beth was constantly producing. When I finally reached the top edge, her thigh muscles had rotated outward, presenting her pussy to me even more fully. I knew it was time for her to cum, and I know she wouldn't have argued with me about it.

Her precious clit was waiting for me, and I engulfed it in my mouth and started sucking. My lips formed a seal at the base, and my tongue caressed the top and sides of the little darling. The movements of Beth's pussy became even more strenuous, and her whimpering louder and continuous. "Oh! Oh!" she cried out suddenly, as she started cumming.

She dropped completely out of character, which was understandable, and her legs squeezed my temples, while her hands went to the back of my head and pressed my face against her pussy. Beth's legs swung back and forth, while her ass bounced up and down on the sofa, until I was afraid she might fall off. I stayed with her, my head clamped between her legs, for as long as she was cumming, some of the best minutes of my life. My mouth kept a firm grip on her clit, and I continued licking and sucking, while my arms clung to her thighs.

Abruptly, Beth climaxed, her back arching and driving her pussy against my face. After her orgasm, she completely relaxed into the cushions, and slumped against the back of the sofa, her eyes closed and a blissful smile on her face. Avidly, I licked all the juices off her thighs, crotch and all around her pussy, including sucking it out of the lovely pink hole that had produced it. Because of the next thing we intended doing, even though she would protest vociferously, the juices would not be needed for lubrication.

After my repast, I backed out from under her legs and looked over Beth's sexy body and watched for her reactions. Both her shoes had come off, and we would need to locate them, unless she wanted to stay overnight. Both her stockings were still connected to her suspenders, but only by one of the clasps, and they probably wouldn't stay long. After a few minutes, she opened her eyes, still smiling, until she realized the need to get back into character.

"Well, Mr. Grabby, now that you've had your perverted way with me, may I go home and take a bath? I'll need one after the disgusting things you did to me."

"You'll go home when I say you can, bitch. There's something else you've been asking for, and I'm gonna give it to you."

"Oh, please don't put your terrible thing in me. I'm a good girl."

Beth started to get off the sofa and stand up, but she turned her back on me while she was doing it. That was my cue, and I grabbed her around the waist and lifted her off the floor.

"Stop! Stop! What are you doing?"

What I was doing was wrestling her to her knees, so she would be in position, but I didn't tell her. Her resistance was futile and minimal, and she ended up where I wanted her, on her knees, with her upper body supported by the sofa. To emphasize that I was in charge, I slapped her ass, hard, once with either hand, leaving a big, red blotch on her creamy white ass cheeks.

"Ow! Ow!" she cried out. "That hurts." There was nothing play-acting about that; I hit her pretty hard.

I reached out and grabbed a handful of her long, black hair and gave it a yank. "I'll hurt you a lot more if you don't do what I say."

"Ow! My hair! Please don't hurt me. I'll do what you tell me."

"That's better. Now, just stay there until I tell you what to do." To emphasize, I gave her ass another hard whack, refreshing the red blotch on that side.

Keeping in character as much as I could, I unbuckled and unzipped my pants and pushed them and my underwear down around my knees. I didn't actually remove any of my clothing, not even my shoes. In preparation for Beth's visit, I had stashed condoms a bottle of Aqualube and a towel under the sofa. I put on one of the condoms, opened the bottle of lubricant, held it in one hand and pressed the neck against Beth's cute, pink rosebud. With the fingers of the other hand, I spread her ass open.

"Mr. Grabby! What are you doing? That's my poo hole!"

"Shut up, cunt. You're going to get what you've been wanting." To insert the neck of the bottle of Aqualube, I twisted it until it was inside the hole I was holding open, and squeezed in a big dollop, before setting the bottle on the floor.

"What's that? It feels funny. What are you doing? Ow! You pervert?"

The cry of pain and the insult that followed was as a result of sliding my middle finger into her ass and spreading the lubrication evenly along the lining. She repeated her protests as I fucked the finger in and out a few times, before removing it and coating her all around her rosebud. With Beth's ass prepared, I covered my cock with the Aqualube and wiped the excess off with the towel.

"Now what are you doing? You're such a nasty pervert."

In reply, I grabbed her hair and yanked on it again. Beth knew what to do next, but she pretended not to, and responded by reaching back and putting her hands on her back. I grabbed her wrists and pulled her hands down so they were resting on her ass cheeks. Pretending she didn't know that she was helping, she spread her cheeks for me. Once again, I held her ass open with the fingers of one hand, while I guided my cock with the other, until the tip pressed against the small hole we were creating.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers
12