Beth and her Boss Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,425 Followers

"Hey! Wait your turn," said the man who was screwing her. He was so arrogant, and had a really weasel-like face, and again I had to really restrain myself from kicking the little shit in the face.

"It is my turn. It's always my turn," I growled in a tone which I had never heard myself make before. "Now get the fuck off my wife before I break your neck." The little rat-man's eyes open as wide as Beth's had done a moment before, and he rolled off her quickly. I dragged Beth to her feet by the hair and shoved her towards the door. The Old Man stepped in front of me threateningly, but I put my both hands on his chest and pushed him out of my way. So hard in fact that he fell over and rolled into the wall beneath the window where I had been watching.

Beth was sobbing her eyes out as he picked up her dress and undergarments. The Indian man had made a run for it, but some of the other men were clenching their fists and looking at me dangerously and for a moment I wondered what I had got myself into here, but Gary's voice cut through the tense atmosphere.

"Let them go," he said. "It's fine. Let them go."

"But..." said Old Man from the floor but Gary cut him off with a gesture of his hand. "It's her husband. Have some respect."

Have some respect? I almost laughed at the cheek of it. Where was Gary's respect for me. Feeling incredibly humiliated, I walked back out of the room, pushing a still naked Beth before me. She had her clothes in her arms, but I wasn't pausing long enough for her to get dressed in case those other men decided to do something with their fists. I was a big enough guy to take some of them on, but I wasn't stupid. I would't be able to take them all on - there was just too many of them.

"Where are you going with her?" said the youngster I had passed in the entranceway. I shoved him out of the way as I had Old Man and we rushed out into the cool night air. Beth was still crying hysterically as I walked her all the way down the drive and finally got her into my car. As we drove home, I couldn't make myself talk to her, and she didn't say anything to me. She just sat there crying, still totally naked with the bundle of clothes in her lap.

Even when we got home, she didn't dress. She fled the car and rushed into the house, still bare as the day she was born, with just the crumpled garments she had started the night wearing in her arms. I followed her in the house, but didn't join her by going upstairs. I went through into the main room and paid the babysitter, ushering her out of the house as quickly as I could manage, and apologizing for being so late.

I checked in on the kids who were all sleeping nicely, before joining Beth in the bedroom. She had got into bed and was curled tightly beneath the covers, still crying gently. The anger in me had gone. I don't even know if it was anger, or just panic at not wanting her to be gang-banged by all those men. I undressed down to my boxer shorts and climbed into bed alongside her. She was still naked, and felt very cold so I put my arms around her and pulled her close. She turned and buried her face into my chest.

"I'm so sorry," she whispered. "I'll go tomorrow."

"Go? Where?" I asked gently. "I don't want you to go."

"Aren't you angry?" she sobbed, "I understand if you are. I'm such a slut. I deserve it."

"I don't know what I feel at this precise moment," I confessed. "I'm all mixed up. I didn't expect that."

"How did you find me? Did you already know?" she asked and she looked up at me. Her eyes were red-rimmed and wet, and her make up was smeared all over her face, making her look even more of a slut when combined with the dried cum matted in her hair and plastered across her forehead.

I had to explain it all to her. She already knew how much it had turned me on to know that she was fucking her boss, and how I had wanted to see it for myself so I admitted to finding his address on the internet and then driving to his house early to try and catch a look at them doing it. I told her everything. How I had seen her first with Gary and then with the Old Man and finally with the Indian before the new people had turned up.

"You watched through all of that?" Beth asked, "Why didn't you stop it earlier?"

I confessed that I was enjoying it up to that point, but when I saw all of these other men I panicked and had to stop it because I didn't want her to get gang-banged like that.

"It wouldn't be the first time," she whispered, almost inaudibly.

"What?" I said and Beth broke down crying again. When she finally stopped, she confessed everything to me.

"It was just me and Gary at first and it was so good. So exciting and new and the sex was amazing but then he wanted me to sleep with his boss too, so he could get a rise. If he got a rise, then I would get a rise as well, in time. So that night after work, he introduced me to Terry." When she described Terry, he turned out to be the old fat fellow who had enjoyed spanking her. "I thought he meant just me and Terry, but it ended up being a threesome. I didn't know how to stop it, so it just happened. I ended up doing it with both of them at the same time in Gary's office and..." it took her moment to admit it, "I enjoyed it. I'm so sorry. Terry's willy is so big and felt so good and he smacked me and told me that I was naughty girl and..." it all rushed out of her. She admitted to enjoying being treated so badly, and to these threesomes becoming a regular thing. Every Tuesday afternoon, Gary would take her over to Terry's house and they would do all sorts of things to her. I remembered her coming home with the hickeys on her. It all made sense now. She told me how they would take turns in screwing her, sometimes holding her down while the other one did whatever he wanted to her. They would spank her and fuck her so hard and rough than it hurt, but for some reason it all turned Beth on.

"I never knew I liked it like that, with more than one man, until we did it with Terry," she confessed, "but once I found out I wanted it all the time but Terry couldn't make it apart from on Tuesdays. That's why Gary started to ask his other buddies." I just lay there in amazement, listening to her as she recounted the first time she was gang-banged. Gary would take her home, or to some hotel where he and one or more of his friends would take it turns to screw her. They had done her every way possible. She had even had anal sex, including double-penetrations with one man in her pussy and one up her arse, and several times she had a third man in her mouth.

"Maybe I was trying to make up for lost time. I always regretted not sleeping around like all my friends did. I think I settled down too young. I do love you, I love our family, I love our life, but I just needed more. Once I discovered this I just couldn't stop. It's like I'm an addict or something. I never thought you would find out. I'm so sorry. I hate myself now."

Beth really thought I was going to leave her. Was I? I hadn't even thought about it. Could I continue to go out with Beth now she was a kinky, group-sex loving slut? Did I really want such a woman as my wife as well as the mother to my children? I looked at her. Even now, all messed-up and covered in cum as she was, she was still beautiful. She was still my Beth. Maybe not the Beth I had fallen in love with and married those years ago, but a new Beth that was just discovering her darker inner-self and even though I knew I shouldn't, I was falling in love with her all over again.

She finished telling me the story, of how it had escalated into her being the office slut. The guys tonight had been a mix of staff and Gary's or Terry's friends, all of whom had been invited to the Christmas party 'after-party' for a bit of fun with Beth. The Indian chap was a new prospective client of Gary's, a wealthy businessman whose custom Gary had hoped to secure by letting him fuck Beth.

"I'm a whore, I know I am," Beth said sadly, "but I couldn't - no, didn't want - to stop it." Her hand curled around my hard cock and she asked me if I wanted one last fuck. Before we split up. An old-time's sake sort of fuck. I didn't say anything, I just climbed on top of her and fucked the shit out of her. I did everything I had seen Gary and the others do to her. I threw the covers back, lifted her legs up and piledrivered into her hard and rough. I squeezed her tits hard, pulled her nipples, bent her over and yanked her hair as I nailed her from behind. I spanked her and bullied her, taunting her and calling her a dirty slut the whole time.

And she loved it. I had never known Beth to orgasm so hard. She encouraged me to spank her harder, fuck her harder and then when I was nearer to cumming, after she herself had already cum twice, she took her in her mouth and gave me the sort of blowjob she had given to the three men at Gary's house. She kissed and nibbled along my whole length, licking and sucking my balls before taking me fully in her mouth. As I reached my climax, she pulled back and held my cock at her face. I watched my juices shoot all over her pretty little face, some of it landing in her open mouth, some splashing on her cheek and running down her chin. Was she always going to be like this from now on? If so, I didn't think I could possibly leave her.

"I'll quit the job if you'll let me stay," Beth whispered into my chest as we cuddled in the afterglow of our spent passion. I didn't want her to quit though and I didn't want her to leave. She had found something in herself, a need that I didn't think she could live without. At least live happily and fulfilled. I asked Beth what she thought Gary would do when she went back to work the next day and she said that she had no idea. I said I thought I might be in trouble for pushing Terry over like I did, but Beth told me that she had Terry wrapped around her little finger. He wouldn't be any problem, but Gary might. Gary didn't want any trouble with me, she explained. After meeting me that day, he had told Beth what a nice guy I seemed and that he felt really guilty about what he and Beth were doing behind my back. Beth decided that she should just go to work and see what happened.

So that is what happened but it didn't work out quite as we had hoped. Gary was embarrassed by the whole event and felt awful about what he had done to me. He demoted Beth to her previous job but let her keep the payrise he had given her. Things became intolerable for Beth though when Gary took on a new PA, who was soon getting the same treatment Beth had been getting before. Things became increasingly awkward and Beth felt she had to leave.

Even though financially things became tough again after Christmas, our sex life was fabulous, and we would often reminisce together about the fun Beth had with Gary and the other men who enjoyed her over that period of time. Luckily, I wad contacted by my old employes and offered my old job back which I accepted gratefully. I was back to my old earnings and financially everything fell into place once again. I asked myself the question of if it had been worth it, what I did by letting Beth fuck her boss for a rise. If we had held on long enough, we would have been okay when I got my old job back, but we weren't to know that at the time. Our sex life was so good now though, that I wouldn't change a thing. Beth was no longer innocent, but it was worth it because she was such a tiger now in the bedroom.

We didn't see Gary again after that, but our adventures didn't end there. Beth still had this new desire in her life, to have sex with more than one man, and it would need to be fulfilled. We got a call one day out of the blue from the Old Man - Terry. He offered Beth a job, which she accepted knowing that he wanted her for only one reason. I let her take it, looking forward to some fun and boy did we get it! We now hook up with Terry on a regular basis, and even though he isn't the best looking guy in the world, he always gives Beth a great fucking with his long cock. I've fulfilled my fantasy of having her in a threesome with Terry and recently Terry introduced us to a local swingers club where I got to see my Beth get fucked by a room full of men, including Terry and me.

As we left the club, one of the men asked me what it was like to be married to a slut and I replied honestly that I thoroughly recommended it!

Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,425 Followers
12