Beth and Luke's Italian Holiday

Story Info
Meeting friendly strangers on holiday descends to deceit.
5.6k words
3.47
41.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do you know the Ligurian Coast of Italy? Luke and Bethany Hanson did and had chosen to take a holiday there for their third anniversary. They wanted this one to be special.

Both were in their late twenties and hoped to travel the world before settling down to raise a family. They both worked in city centre offices and lived within an easy travelling distance. In fact it was close enough for Luke to cycle. He liked to do this to keep fit. Bethany used to nearby gym for her fitness regime. She had become content with her body shape, and the admiring looks it got her.

The holiday would be for two weeks in August. Luke had organised flights to Nice and hired a car intending to drive eastward along the coastal road avoiding the autostrada. The plan was to stop at the towns and villages along the way to Genoa and then return via Turin. Their third stop was at a small hotel near Alassio.

After booking in they went to their room, stripped of their clothing and took an hour rolling and laughing on the bed. When they had recovered, they showered and dressed and prepared themselves to look around the town. First they walked hand in hand down to the sea and strolled along the Passeggiata overlooking the beach. They stood at the railings and watched the sunlight sparkling on the rippling water.

Another couple walking along stopped and spoke to them. These two were from somewhere in Eastern Europe, maybe they were Russians but they would not say. They introduced themselves as Miko and Alicia. The two couples wandered along together chatting and looking at the town and beach.

When they reached a bar Luke suggested they stopped for a drink. He became aware that Miko had hardly taken his eyes off Beth. He was mentally undressing her as they sat sipping their drinks. His eyes flipped from her tits to her arse, to her legs and back.

Miko put his arm around Beth's shoulders and pointed out a nearby house which he said was theirs. He suggested Beth and Luke should come home for supper with him and Ali. Luke declined for that evening saying they wanted to see the town and try the restaurants. Miko was not put out; in fact he named one or two that he recommended. He then added that he and Alicia would look out for them later in the evening. Alicia seemed indifferent to what he did.

That evening the four sat together around a table enjoying each other's company and sampling the local dishes and wines. Ali now talked enthusiastically to Luke keeping his attention most of the time. Miko moved close to Beth and spoke quietly making her laugh and glance cautiously at Ali.

Finally Miko offered to take them both up to his vineyard in mountains next day. He and Ali had a small villa up there. Once there they could relax and watch sunset over sea. Luke was hesitant but Beth eagerly accepted. Beth whispered something to Miko and shuffled up to Luke. She held onto his arm and spoke gently to him until she got him to agree to go with them.

The following morning Miko arrived with his car but Ali apologised saying she was unable to go with them. She said friends had unexpectedly called and were coming for the afternoon. She needed to stay for them as had important things for her.

Ali explained that she and Miko were flying them to Sicily on the next Monday and there were things that had to be done. Ali went on to say that Luke and Beth would be welcome to fly down with them if they fancied a few days in Palermo. However she said that Luke and Beth should still go with Miko to the villa and she had prepared a picnic for them. She told them to have fun and watched them drive off.

Miko drove the 12 miles up the narrow roads into the hills. The road twisted and turned offering sweeping views of steep sided valleys and vistas to the sea. After 30 or so minutes he turned off through a tall steel gateway, which he unlocked and then locked again behind them. They continued another 200 metres up a steep rough track to a renovated farmhouse.

The house was small but had been completely restyled inside and out. The main feature was an open lounge with a southward facing terrace. Off the lounge to one side was a single east facing bedroom with an en-suite and a kitchen and store to the other side. Behind the lounge was the entrance hall with a toilet and the main entrance door. They had driven to the back of the property and entered through the main door.

Miko described how the house was not connected to any mains services. It had its own electricity generator and solar panels. Water was collected from the roof or brought in by tanker if it there was a shortfall. Also there was no telephone line; they had to rely on getting a mobile signal.

Miko walked around the house opening the shutters and unlocking the terrace doors. He and Luke pulled out chairs and a table. Beth found a parasol and opened it for shade. Miko had brought the picnic lunch and wine so they sat outside looking at the view to the sea in the distance and enjoying the food and wine. The afternoon got hotter and Luke lay back in his chair and dozed. Miko and Beth rested a short while until he quietly stood up and indicated to Beth for her to follow him.

He led her out through the kitchen door and up through the vines behind the house. Near the top they entered an ancient small tower-like building and climbed to the top. From there they could see the surrounding scrubby woodland and distant villages. Miko closed the door at the top and pulled out a wooden bench. He sat down and offered a place for Beth.

They talked a few minutes about their holidays. Miko told Beth that he had flown here in his own plane. He then suggested Ali and him flying to Sicily and taking Beth with them, leaving Luke behind. Beth would not consider that. Miko said in that case they would take her and Luke. Again Beth said no. She was enjoying his company but was not interested in his offer.

Miko put his hand in a pocket and drew out a pouch. From this he offered Beth a smoke. She accepted and they both leaned back against the wall and inhaled deep and slow. Beth sighed and stretched her arms letting her loosely buttoned blouse fall open. The warmth of the sun and the rush from the spliff unwound her thoughts. She relaxed into a hazy lethargy.

Miko slid a caressing hand inside her top and stroked across the smooth skin of her back. Flicking open her bra he lifted the top off and kissed the exposed breasts. She slipped her hand to her pussy and fingered inside her cleft.

The double effect of the smoke and the manual stimulation intoxicated her. Miko pressed his lips to hers and unfastened his trousers. He took her hand and pushed it onto his cock and replaced the fingers in her pussy with his. He held the joint to her lips and she drew another breath before he sucked it out of her lungs with his kiss. They both held on stroking each other, moaning and groaning as they each climaxed to orgasms.

Down on the terrace Luke awoke and could not see Beth or Miko. He looked inside the house and then around outside. He walked up into the vines and thought he could hear them speaking but they could still not be seen anywhere. He walked to the top of the ridge and over to the far side, round the end of the hilltop and back down towards the house. When he got back Miko and Beth were walking towards him arm in arm.

"Where have you been, Luke? We couldn't find you anywhere." Beth asked. She was unsteady and grinning stupidly. Miko stopped her from tripping over.

"Well, where were you? I searched the garden."

"You couldn't have, Lukey, my love. We were at the tower. Didn't you see us there?" Beth smiled at him and held her free hand out to him.

"Lukey? Where has that come from. She never calls me that." Luke thought to himself not understanding what she had been doing.

"Oh come on you two," Miko spoke up, "Come and watch the sun go down. We'll have another hour and then we should go back to town. Sit down and I'll fetch a bottle."

The three sat around the low table. Luke was in an arm chair and Miko and Beth together on a twin seat. Miko poured the liquid into a jug. "This is a specialty from my home, similar to Grappa but to my recipe." He added some fruit slices, ice and water from a bottle and stirred the mixture. "Drink. You'll like it. Cheers." He sipped from his glass. Beth and Luke did likewise.

"Smoke, either of you?" He offered both cigarettes from his case. Luke refused but Beth took one. She looked directly into Miko's eyes as he offered her a light.

"Try this Luke." Beth turned to Luke and held out her cigarette. He drew on the end.

"Wow, that's different. Where did you get these, Miko?"

"Oh, again I have these made up especially for my own use, a Balkan blend. A man I know does them for me." Miko replied.

"Let me try one, will you?"

Miko took another of his so-called special cigarettes and lit it for Luke. Luke swallowed again from his glass and drew on his smoke. He leaned back in his chair and relaxed, sinking into the cushions. His whole body seemed to be becoming heavy and his eye lids sagged. He drained his glass and tried to concentrate on what Miko was telling him. He put the cigarette to his lips once more and mellowed out in the late afternoon sunshine. Luke could still see and hear the world around him but was separated from it.

Beth puffed on her spliff and pulled her legs up onto the seat. Miko let his hand stroke her legs and slip up to her panties. She leaned on his shoulder and murmured in his ear. Beth spread her arms wide for Miko to unbutton first her blouse and then her shorts. He slowly slid her clothes off and kissed each piece of bare flesh as it appeared.

She stood up, exposed in the sunlight, and rubbed herself onto him. She gave a subdued laugh into his neck. Beth then opened his shirt and undid his belt. She was giggling as she swayed about to help him remove his clothes. Her voice cooed excitedly as she pushed his shorts down and stroked what they had restrained.

Luke tried to shake his head but he could not move it. He tried to speak but his tongue just lolled out of the corner of his mouth. He attempted to raise a hand but felt as if it weighed a ton. His whole body felt as if it were made of lead. But worse, he could do nothing to stop the acts being carried out in front of him.

His wife was naked and straddling their naked host. Luke could tell sex was imminent. She dropped to the floor and took Miko's stiff prick in her mouth licking and nibbling for Luke to see. She turned to him and smiled before going back to work. Luke collapsed within himself. In his semiconscious state he was unable to stop her.

"Beth," Miko spoke softly to her, "your husband should have your attention as well. Let me help you to please him."

He pushed Beth off and turned her round. Miko unzipped Luke's shorts and pulled his limp penis out. First he lifted and then pulled Luke's flagging member up, stretching the foreskin between his finger and thumb. Then he laughed and shook Luke's cock about like a dead fish.

Miko grabbed Beth's phone and gave it to her. "Take a picture of this." She struggled but managed. "That's not much good to you girl, is it? You need a real man's cock." He pulled Beth on her knees up to Luke. "Give him your best, Beth," he commanded.

Beth leaned over and rested on Luke's legs. She bent her head and grasped Luke's floppy penis. She raised the tip into her lips and sucked away as she had for Miko. She had no effect on Luke. Whatever Miko had given to him had worked completely.

Miko took Beth's phone and photo'd her in action. He moved close to Luke. "Look at your husband Bethany. See this." Miko held out his erect cock and pushed the end against Luke's slobbering mouth.

"See Beth, baby Lukey sucks cock. He's gay Beth, he likes a fat cigar. You take a photo of this." He tried to push his cock further into Luke's mouth but failed so he wiped the pre-cum into Luke's nose. He laughed and Bethany took a picture of the scene.

Luke saw what was happening but was helpless, no strength to move. His fight was gone.

Miko bent down to Luke and whispered in his ear. "Look at Bethany for now. She's going to be mine and Ali's from now on. She'll be ours to play with." He laughed again loudly, a hard mocking laugh.

"Stop that now Beth," Miko ordered. He picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. Beth threw her arms round Miko and now laughed out loud.

"Come on Miko. Take me to bed and fuck me like little Lukey never can. I love your big cock, Miko." Luke could only watch and listen, his anger rising.

Miko did not bother to shut the door. He left it so Luke could see what was taking place. Miko dropped Beth onto the bed and spread her legs. "What are you waiting for?" Beth yelled out. "Get that in me." Miko lined up his cock with her cunt and looked over at Luke. Miko nodded as if asking for a blessing, "OK?"

Luke could not even squirm. "You pair of bastards. You've set me up for this, haven't you?" He wanted to scream. He wanted to get away from both of them. Instead he had to watch and be tormented by the rutting pair.

Miko took Beth every way he could. Luke saw Miko's cock plunging in and out of Beth's cunt. He heard the slapping of their bodies as he thrust into her. He saw her feet kicking above Miko's shoulders. She turned to towards Luke when Miko went for her doggie style. Her intoxicated eyes looked into Luke's and she grinned at him. Her mouth hung open and she gasped in ecstasy.

Luke allowed his eyes to close. He would only listen as they grunted and yelled before eventually collapsing onto bed exhausted by drugs, drink and sex.

Darkness enclosed the hilltop before Luke looked up. He could see them entwined and asleep on the bed. He was slumped in the chair still unable to move. He could see the shot semen slick on both their bodies. It made him feel sick, having to observe his wife's adultery and not being able to do anything about. He had not even been able turn away from the scene.

About 9pm the generator shut down and the lights switched to the solar battery. Just the small LEDs remained lit, but he could still see into the bedroom.

Luke realised his drink had been spiked by Miko and the joint had finished him off. He looked at his watch, 10.15pm. Now he felt the effects of whatever he had been given diminishing. He could flex his arms and shuffle his feet. Soon he could stand and totter about as long as he held onto the chair. He had managed to stagger to the bedroom door. He was recovering quicker now and looking for a way out.

Luke now saw Beth lying naked on bed with open legs. Fluids were trickling from her cunt, glistening in the faint light. Miko was just as naked and exposing his stubby white sausage of a limp dick with spunk dribbling over his hairy nuts. Luke was tempted to kick him in the balls. He wanted to slap his wife and drag her from the bedroom but he resisted. He had never thought he would get to the point where he hated her as he did at that moment. It was not worth the effort to get the slut out. It was nearly 11pm by now.

He was stumbling around thinking how to get away when he fell over their shoes left in the middle of the floor. In anger he threw them out of the door over the terrace and into bushes. By the faint glimmer of the lights he managed to find the car keys and his wife's phone. "Fuck'em, I'm going and I'm taking the phone with the damn pictures on it".

He still felt humiliated. He was sickened and angry at what had happened. He did not want to face further abuse by Miko or Beth. Luke had already decided to take the car and go back to hotel. Beth could stay with her new lover. Luke was beyond caring about her. He washed his face and took the water bottle from the table and drank it. Carefully opening the kitchen door he left silently and crept out.

He got into the car and allowed it to roll down to the gate which he unlocked and went through. Outside, he relocked the gate and started the engine. Luke drove off taking all the keys with him. In the car he found Miko's phone and realised that neither at the villa had phones. He laughed at them now being stuck until daylight.

Luke found his way back to Miko and Ali's house. Ali was waiting for them when he arrived shortly after midnight. She approached him and wanted to talk.

"Look Luke, I knew that Miko would try to seduce Beth; we had arranged it for her. Miko and I had originally wanted a foursome and it was Miko who was to prepare both of you. Luke, you have to understand this, I did not fancy you enough try it myself yesterday. So I wanted Miko to see if you would be up for it."

Luke was a little shocked and disappointed at her rejection of him but realised that he would have stood no chance against both of them.

"Luke you ought to wait with me." Ali continued. "Miko always intended to spend the night with Bethany. Now I want to make it up to you."

"No, Alicia, I don't want to do that." Luke shook his head and turned to go, "I've been fucked about by you lot and I just want to get away." He would not tell her about Miko's phone in the car.

She tugged on his arm but he stood firm against her. "Miko and I wanted you and Beth to go to Sicily with us on Monday. Beth will still be going anyway. Do you want to come as well?"

Luke knew nothing of this. "What's going to happen to Beth if she goes with you?" he asked. Now he was worried.

"She will stay with us and have some fun. She's OK with Miko. He's clean and he's had the snip, no problems. After that who knows? Maybe she will want to return to you or maybe she will find new man." Ali gave a smirk. There was a hint of maliciousness in her voice.

Luke did not know if what Ali was telling him was actually true. If it was, he would be unsure what to do about Beth. If she went to Sicily with these two he would not take her back as his wife. They would definitely be finished and divorced. Even if she ever came back he was doubtful whether he would accept her again. He decided to take time and think carefully on his options. He walked back to his hotel.

Back at mountain villa, Bethany awoke just before dawn. She looked at Miko and jumped up at the realisation of what had happened. She leapt off the bed and looked in horror at her sticky naked body. Beth grabbed what she could find of her clothes and backed into the ensuite shower hoping Miko would not wake. She showered in cool water; it did not matter as long as she got clean. She pulled on her blouse and shorts and fumbled to button them up. She did not know where her underwear was.

In the bedroom Miko stirred and groped around trying to find her. Beth stepped into the room and gazed in disgust at the sight in front of her. A fat sweaty old man was rolling about in a messed up bed and all stinking of bodily fluids. He squinted through partly closed eyes tried to grab her.

"Get back into bed woman. I need a morning fuck."

"Get away from me you filthy old sod. You raped me and if you come near me again I'll kick your knackers off."

"Oh sweetheart." Miko's voice changed to a soothing coo. "We've not got off to a good start today. Bring that mouth over here and suck my cock. Then we'll think about the rest of the day."

"Piss off. Come near me and I'll kill you." Beth looked around in panic. "Where's Luke? What have you done with my husband?"

Miko gazed around and gave a grunt. He saw that Luke was not in the house so he stood up and tried to grab hold on Bethany. She dodged round him.

"Come here." Now he jumped at her. "I don't want to hurt you, but I might have to if you won't give me what you owe me."

He knew if he caught her he could overpower her. Bethany looked for her phone but could not see it but she did find her purse. She glanced quickly around for the car keys and they were not there either. She ran out to the terrace, sprang over the parapet and was off to the gate.

12