Beth & Michael: Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we're a match," he said. He extended his hand and said, "I'm Matt."

"Hi. I'm Beth."

"I don't mean to embarrass you, but you are a stunningly beautiful woman. If these pieces of paper were lottery tickets, I would definitely be the powerball winner. Who's the lucky guy in your life?"

Beth smiled and pointed to Michael. "His name is Michael, and he's my best friend."

Matt took her hand, kissed it, and added, "Then, for Michael, I will cherish his treasure for the evening. Do you feel like inside or outside?"

Beth was a bit flushed from Matt's gallantry and answered, "Outside. I could use a breeze." Matt looked through one of the baskets, picked out a couple of items and escorted Beth to a spot on the deck.

Michael's paper read: "... love brings bewitching grace into the heart. Euripides." He found his match in a raven-haired woman with the quote: "Love distills desire upon the eyes, ..."

He smiled shyly at her. "Hi. I'm Lauren," she offered. "I'm Michael," he responded.

"That's such a beautiful quote," Lauren remarked. "Who's your partner?"

Michael looked toward the couple heading toward the sliding doors to the deck. "That's her. That's Beth."

"She's with Matt. You may be in trouble. He's a real charmer," Lauren said with a smile. She turned back to Michael and saw his eyes widen with concern. She chuckled, "I was kidding ... about the trouble part, that is. Matt is a charmer, but he is also the consummate gentleman. I should know. I'm his wife."

"Really?" Michael asked.

"Really. He will take very good care of her, Michael," she answered comfortingly. "Why don't you and I get to know each other?" She hooked her arm into his, picked up some oil and a scarf, and led them to a cushioned area near the fireplace.

Carly's paper read: "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; ..." She found her partner with the phrase: "... what is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint-Exupery" Much to her surprise, her partner was Evan.

"Do you think they arranged this?" she asked him.

"I don't know, but I can't say that I'm disappointed," he said with an excited smile. "I was a little nervous about all of this when Keith talked me into coming. Now that I've met you, I'm damn glad I'm here."

Carly tilted her head down and looked up at him with a smile. He seemed so innocent and genuine that she liked him already. She found some lotion, a feather, and a piece of satin, took his hand and led him into the den.

The music switched to a softer variety, and the house was alive with electricity as the couples all got to know each other and began their explorations.

"May I?" Matt asked Beth, as he indicated that he would like to remove her swimsuit. She shyly nodded her consent. Matt was slow and deliberate, a little like Michael, and his manner was putting her at ease. After removing her top, he folded it, kissed it and laid it aside. Then, he helped her lay on the pillows on her back. She shivered with a combination of cool air and adrenaline. Before Matt removed her bottoms, he moved a heat lamp closer to them. Beth was moved by his thoughtfulness. He stuck his fingers into the side of her bottoms and slowly slid them down her sleek legs. Again, he folded them, kissed them and laid them on top of the other bikini piece.

He turned back and gently stroked her hair and surveyed her beauty. "Ready?" he asked as he picked up some oil. Beth nodded. Matt warmed the oil in his hands and began rubbing it into the skin of her shoulders. He took his time with everything. He worked down each of her arms and hands. Then, he moved to her sides and belly before finally reaching her breasts. He didn't say a word as he touched her and kept looking directly into her eyes.

Matt used his hands to encircle her breasts. He moved slowly around her erect nipples. He alternated rubbing them gently and pinching them. Each pinch got a little harder, and he watched her face as a guide. Matt picked up the satin and draped it over her nipples. He then used his fingertips to rub the silky material over her sensitized buds. She closed her eyes for the first time so she could concentrate on the sensations. That made Matt smile.

He continued working on her breasts for some time. Then, he laid the cloth aside. He gently spread her legs apart, turned his hands over and began tenderly stroking her inner thighs with his fingernails. Beth gulped in air at his touch.

Matt took more oil and began giving Beth a lengthy foot massage. He had had studied the pressure points of the feet and applied pressure to the areas connected to her most sensitive areas. Beth bit her lower lip and reveled in the feelings. Matt looked at her perfect body and at her blossoming pussy and felt his manhood grow long and hard.

Eventually, Matt began working his way up her ankles, calves, and thighs to his final destination. Bringing your partner to orgasm was not a requirement, but he knew he had to witness the sensuality of watching this amazing woman reach the throes of passion.

Matt entered Beth's treasure area by blowing cool air over her blood-engorged region. He, again, used his fingernails to gently scrape her vulva. It was killing him not to be able to taste this exquisite beauty. He gently stretched one of her labia lips and used a small feather to slide up and down the channel alongside it. He repeated with the other side. His penis was like granite as he touched her and smelled her arousal.

Next, Matt parted her pussy lips and ran the feather up and down her sodden slit. She gasped at the feeling. He asked if she was comfortable with him inserting his fingers into her vagina, and she nodded yes with closed eyes. She desperately needed relief. Matt inserted an index finger and began fucking her with it. Then, he added a second and a third finger. He worked on the ridge along the top of her canal as he moved.

Matt picked up the wispy feather and began rubbing her distended clit with it. She let out an "ahh" at the first direct touch on her button. Matt squirted a little KY on his thumb and forefinger and began rubbing her aching clit more earnestly. That pushed Beth over the edge. Her body stiffened, and she thrust her sex toward Matt's hands. He watched her involuntarily assault his fingers and flood them with fluid. Her cooing sounds practically pushed him over the edge as he pressed his steel penis against the cloth of his trunks. Finally Beth's body relaxed. Matt removed his fingers from her pleasure palace and wiped the sweat from his forehead.

"Thank you, Matt," Beth panted. "That was an amazing orgasm for just fingers and hands."

He, again, picked up one of her hands and kissed it. "It was an extreme honor to be able to bring you pleasure, Beth."

She opened her eyes and saw the loving look in his eyes. Then, she sat up and asked him to take her place. His dick was so swollen that she had trouble working his trunks past his pubic area. She had learned enough from being with Michael to recognize that Matt was in extreme need of relief. His cock was about six inches in length but it was very thick and red. The veins wrapping around it were bulging. Matt's crotch was covered with dense, dark, curly hair. The cap on the end of his cock was dark red and bulging.

Beth wasted no time in putting oil on her hands and grabbing his rigid member. She didn't ask permission; she just began pumping him with both hands. It took only about 30 seconds for him to thrust his hips and to launch a strong series of white ropes high into the air. He grunted and moaned as the blasts of pleasure surged through him. When his cum eventually slowed to a drizzle on her hands, she stopped her jacking motion. She got some tissues to clean herself and Matt.

"You looked like you needed that bad," she said when he opened his eyes.

"Oh my God, you have no idea," he said between pants. "Thank you. I thought I was going to blow a hole in my trunks. I have to tell you, Beth, Michael may be the luckiest man on the planet."

She smiled. "Do you still want to go through the whole body massage?"

"Actually, I'd just like to lie here and recover. That was a monster orgasm. I hope I didn't hit you in the face or anything."

"No. I'm fine. I'll go get us some fresh drinks," she said.

"That sounds great," he said as she got up to go to the bar.

In the other room, Lauren had to lead Michael. She asked him to remove her swimsuit and to stand up to remove his. She told him she wanted to be able to admire his magic wand while he touched her.

Michael was definitely excited by Lauren's naked body. She had more mature breasts that Beth. They were rounder and hung lower on her chest. Her crimson nipples were large and distended in anticipation of his touch. Her skin was darker and was spotted with freckles. Her normally dark pubic hair was completely removed. In fact, Michael marveled at the fact that he couldn't even see stubble.

Lauren wasn't an athlete, but she did swim, take aerobic classes, and bike, so her body was firm. Because of the swimming, she also had deep tan lines around the outline of skimpy bikinis. Knowing that she felt comfortable parading her body around in such small swimwear also had a stimulating effect on Michael.

She watched his young eyes as he scanned her. "Do you like what you see?" Lauren asked.

"Very much," Michael managed to blurt out. His cock was definitely at full mast and, like a sexual metronome, kept time to his heartbeat. Lauren could see the lust in his eyes, and it made her wet knowing that she could get such a young, handsome man so aroused.

"Why don't you get some of that oil and work it into my tits?" she suggested as she took a drink of her Mai Tai. "I'm a sucker for a good boob rub." While Michael poured some oil into his trembling hands and warmed it, she admired his long, hard penis. She liked the way his balls were hugging him in their excitement and the sparse hair on his ball sack. She liked being able to see more of him. She watched his pulsing manhood almost reach out for her as he moved into position. She was definitely going to enjoy playing with him.

Michael filled his hands with Lauren's breasts and began kneading them. He loved their softness compared to Beth's firmer mounds. Her nipples were very long and were begging to be sucked. She snickered to herself as she watched him struggle to resist putting them in his mouth. There was something especially sensual about his trembling innocence and exploration. Every new surface was an adventure to him. Lauren dearly loved Matt, but this was turning out to be even more stimulating that she had anticipated.

After what seemed like an eternity, Michael began moving down Lauren's belly toward her cherry vulva. He was sweating as he got closer. Lauren pretended to keep her eyes closed for awhile, but she was enjoying his reactions to her body too much to bother now. She watched his face and hands and penis intently as he moved. She wondered if he would touch her and perhaps rub her with it or if he would be too worried about exploding.

"Is .. it okay is ..."

"Michael, you are so gentle and kind, I am comfortable with you doing anything you want. You don't have to ask. Just follow your instincts," she said. Michael smiled.

He applied more oil to his hands and started rubbing the entirety of her sex. She moaned to show her appreciation. He took two fingers and rubbed the length of her silky slit. She was highly aroused, and her pussy opened for him as soon as he began playing with her. Michael loved touching her, but he was starting to feel some aching in his balls and wondered how much more of this he could take.

Michael next inserted his fingers into her love canal. He closed his eyes and imagined driving his penis into this silken chamber. She was so wet that her juice was dripping out of her. He wasn't going to bother with any more oil. She would provide a better and more erotic lubricant.

He gently scratched her G-spot with one hand and began circling her engorged clit with the pads of the fingers on his other hand. Her clit was smooth and taut because of her state of high arousal, and he paid close attention to which movements caused the most moaning.

Lauren had been in conscious control for most of the session, but now her body began to take over. She breathed in a more fervent way. She was beginning to undulate to his manipulations. Her thigh moved up and brushed his cock, which was like a bolt of lightening hitting him. He was now responding to primal urges himself and moved so he could continue rubbing her clit with his wooden penis. Lauren felt the different texture of skin and the heat and looked down to see him press her clit with his dick, and it sent her tumbling into an intense orgasm. She began thrashing and pushing her sex at him. Michael lost all control and began spewing stream after stream of spunk into the air.

At last, Lauren slowed her movements as her spasms subsided. Michael, too, began to relax. As soon as he regained his composure, he looked at Lauren's sperm-covered body and started turning red.

"Hey, hey, Kiddo. It's okay. Feeling that big dick of your rubbing me is what sent me over the edge," she said in a soothing tone. "Michael, that was one of the most erotic things I've done in awhile. And, seeing your excitement at this old married body made me feel incredible. So, relax. I'm quite flattered and quite content."

Michael began relaxing as she spoke. He grabbed a box of tissues and began cleaning her. She was sitting up, leaning back on her elbows, and he watched her boobs bounce as rubbed her body with the tissues. He couldn't believe it, but he was already starting to grow again. Lauren chuckled and marveled at the sexual energy coursing through his young veins.

Since he was rising to the occasion, Lauren changed positions with him. She used her long nails to gently scratch the underside of his ball sack. Michael was at full mast in no time. Then she oiled both hands and began grabbing him at the base of his stiff rod and running her hand all the way up his length. Then she quickly replaced the other hand and repeated the motion. She liked doing this to Matt, but the usually followed up by taking him in her mouth. Michael would have to do with a quick hand job.

The more rapidly she stroked him, the more she continued tickling his tight ball sack. She could feel the hair moving, which indicated his babymakers were loading up for another blast. She used her nails on the sensitive skin on the underside of his penis, and his breathing became more rapid.

"Oh, fuck," he muttered. "Don't I wish," Lauren said to herself.

Michael erupted with a quick series of shots straight up in the air. His white seed landed on his chest and belly, and Lauren milked him until his cum was just a trickle. She looked down to see that her tits and her pussy were gleaming with the oil from Michael's earlier manipulations and her own sweat. Of course, his softening prick had a pretty good shine on it as well.

"Wow, Lauren, thanks," he spat out.

"Honey, you don't have to thank me. This was a genuine pleasure," she said. Then, even though she wasn't supposed to do it, she bent over and kissed the end of dick. She liked the salty musk of his semen on her lips and hoped Michael would be available for oral games in the future.

Lauren cleaned him and washed down his seminal residue with a watered-down drink. "I think I better go refresh these," she said, rising and taking both their glasses to the bar. Michael just breathed "okay" to no one in particular.

In the den, Carly and Evan were enjoying the best first date either of them had ever imagined having. Carly massaged Evan first, partly because she liked touching dicks and partly because she figured she would get a better massage if she got him hot and bothered.

She really liked his dick. It was only average in length, but it was as straight as an arrow and had a cute little cap on the end. It really did look like a missile. Evan didn't have much body hair, but he had a thick mat of fur around his wiener. If this relationship lasted, she was going to have to do something about trimming the weeds, she thought. She loved his smooth skin. "Oh, baby, that is a dick just begging to be sucked," she said to herself.

Maybe because of their youth ... maybe because they were both eager to explore each other's bodies ... neither of them spent much time on body parts that did not lead directly to orgasm.

Once Carly and Evan were naked, she tied a scarf around his eyes and began rubbing his thighs and lower abdomen. She worked her way quickly to his rod. She and Taylor had used their mouths a lot on each other, so limiting herself to only hands more of a challenge.

"Don't move," Carly instructed. She went into the kitchen and got a small bowl of ice cubes. She looked around the house and saw all manner of naked people rubbing each other to climax. She got wet from the magnitude of it.

She sat next to Evan and watched his penis bounce off his chest in anticipation. She took an ice cube and ran it slowly up and down his shaft. He jumped from the icy sensation. Then, she cupped the cube in her hand and rubbed it around his balls. Next, she put another cube on his nipples and watched the tiny buds harden.

Carly ran back into the kitchen and soaked a cloth in hot water. She squeezed it to get out most of the water and to keep it warm. She ran back to Evan and wrapped his cock with the hot cloth. Then, she took another cube and rubbed his balls again. She held the cube in her fingers and let cold droplets land on the very tip of his penis, which was the only bit not covered by the warm cloth. Evan closed his eyes and marveled at the different sensations she was giving him.

Then, Carly unwrapped the hot cloth, put a small cube in it and re-wrapped Evan's swollen prick with the fabric. She began rapidly jacking him with it. His heat quickly melted the ice, and he was swiftly approaching blast-off.

Next, Carly did something she had only read about. She dipped her finger in an oil pool and inserted it into Evan's anus. She massaged what she assumed was his prostate. Evan shot for the moon on that one. Carly was able to pump what looked like a pint of spunk out of him before he finally stopped gushing. She used the cloth to wipe up the spray.

"Oh my God! If you can do stuff like that by just using your hands, I may have to marry you so you don't get away," he said in his post-orgasmic bliss.

"One step at a time, Cowboy. I've got a flaming hot pussy here that needs some attention badly."

Evan took off the scarf, opened his eyes, sat up, and smiled as he looked down at the magnificent soaked love blossom Carly was spreading for him.

"Lie down. I'll be right back." Evan hurried off to find Keith. He saw the big man focused on the lovely vagina of his partner in the next room. He bent down to ask him a question. Keith nodded and said that lovers that get matched by chance can pretty much do whatever they want. That made Evan very happy.

He sprinted back to Carly and used the same scarf she had used to hide her eyes. He was so excited he was already hard. He was crazy about her tits. They weren't too big, but they had a great shape and puffy, stiff nipples. He quickly sent to work squeezing and rubbing her tits and pinching her nipples. He was eager to get to the grand prize but didn't want to short-change her on a good hooter rub, so he patiently tweaked, pulled, and rubbed her little cones.

Finally, he greased his hands and reached down for the promise land. He tickled her pussy with the feather, ran his fingers up and down her silken slit and plunged his fingers into her hot carnal cavern. He avoided any contact with her clit and watched as it grew and stretched to find him ... to find relief. He probed her inner sanctum and stroked her special spot. When he felt the beginnings of tremors and sensed rhythmic spasms around his fingers, he went in for the kill with his mouth and tongue on her scorching clitoris.