Beth & Michael: Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carly didn't expect to feel his tongue on her, and she arched her back and let out a loud primal cry as her orgasm hit like a runaway train. Even considered himself to be a pretty good cuntsman, and he used all his skill to stretch Carly's orgasm as long as possible. It seemed like ages that she thrashed and bucked against his mouth. Finally, with his face drenched in erotic liqueur, he released her clit, pulled out his fingers, and lay alongside her body, resting on his elbow. He ogled at her gorgeous body while she recovered.

When Carly removed the scarf, it was practically dripping with sweat. "Fuck! I thought we could only use hands. What was that?"

"I went and asked Keith. He said that lovers who get paired up can do whatever they want. I wanted to taste you so badly I thought I was going to scream louder than you just did. So, I did what comes naturally. I'm just guessing, but I don't think you'll be lodging any complaints."

"Only if you plan on leaving me."

"I can't leave you ... ever. Can you imagine how boring it would be to go on a normal first date with anyone else after this?!"

Carly burst out laughing, reached up and pulled Evan down to her. They lay there laughing, talking and cuddling for a long time. Then, they went into the kitchen to fill a plate with food. They walked out on the deck. Most people seemed to have reconfigured themselves into couples. They saw Beth sitting on Michael's lap talking to an older couple who was doing the same thing.

Evan walked over to get Michael's attention. "Hey, I don't want to interrupt, but can I ask you a favor?"

"Don't worry about it," Beth said. "I need to take a bathroom break anyway and refresh this." She held up her drink glass.

"I'll come with you," Lauren said, and she and Beth went off. Matt just looked out over the lake while Michael walked over with Evan to find out what he needed.

"This has been the most amazing night I've had, well, ever!" Michael smiled. "Do you think Carly and I could spend the night together here somewhere?"

"Sure. No problem," Michael replied. "We can haul some pillows and blankets into our room and make a big soft pallet on the floor next to our bed."

"Do you think Beth will mind? She may want some privacy after all of this."

"No. She'll be totally cool with it. She really likes Carly, and if you and Carly are starting to click, she'll be glad to do anything to help."

Evan's whole face broke into a huge smile. He looked back at Carly, who was wrapped in a blanket staring out at the water. "She is so great and sooooo beautiful. I don't even know how to begin thanking you and Keith for ... everything!"

"Just love each other. That's all the thanks we need."

"That's the easiest thing in the world." He ran over and told Carly. She broke into a huge smile and mouthed "thank you" to Michael.

Beth walked up beside him and asked, "So what was the favor?"

"Carly and Evan don't want this night to end, so they asked if they could spend the night here at Chez Orgasm. I told them we'd build a soft pallet for them in our room. They seem pretty psyched."

"Are you kidding? That's great! I'm sooooo happy for them. Hey, maybe that's a cool new business we could start."

Michael looked at her confused and asked, "What do you mean?"

"A dating service ... a very SPECIAL dating service, where on your first date, you are required to get naked and rub yourselves into orgasmic oblivion while dozens of other naked people do the exact same thing."

"What would you call it?" Michael asked.

"Uhm ... 'The Sure Thing Dating Company'."

"Sure thing, huh?" He moved her around so they were facing each other and had their bodies in contact with each other. "You mean like what I feel whenever I look at you?"

Beth reached up and kissed him, slowly and passionately. "Uh huh," she uttered between kisses.

"You mean like the way I get tingly and my stomach feels like butterflies whenever I've been away from you for a huge amount of time like five minutes and you enter into the room?" he managed to blurt out while she continued kissing him.

"Uh huh."

"You mean like ..."

"Will you shut up and kiss me?" she interrupted.

Michael laughed, picked her up, carried her inside to the big leather chair beside the fire, sat down with Beth on his lap and made out with her until the fire was just a collection of embers. Most of the couples had gathered their clothes and somehow managed to find their way home. Michael told Keith and Kelly about Evan and Carly. Kelly was resting her cheek on Keith's broad shoulder. She smiled.

"That's cool, man," Keith answered. "Besides, it'll give us two more sets of hands for clean-up tomorrow."

"I think they are so happy about the evening and being set up together that they'd gladly clean up everything themselves."

Keith smiled a wide smile. "Works for me." He looked at Kelly and said, "Ready to retire?"

She reached down and grabbed his big dick, which, for once, was just hanging. "Yes ... and thank God, this monster is all tuckered out as well."

"So far, but if you keep bothering him, he's going to get swollen and angry again!" Kelly let Keith's pecker slap against his thigh, took his hand, and led him into the bedroom.

Beth, Michael, Evan, and Carly looked around at the empty house, and Evan suggested building the floor bed out here next to the fireplace. That would give all of them privacy. Once it was completed, they blew out all the candles except for one they took with them into their bedroom.

Evan and Carly softly kissed and held each other for a long time. The strains of Van Morrison's "Moondance" began filling the lake house. Evan moved between Carly's legs. He kissed her ankles and began making sweet love to her. After they finished, she held him close, and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Beth mounted Michael and rocked on his cock until they came together. Then, with him still lodged inside her, she lay on his chest and fell fast asleep. Michael was as happy as he had ever been. He moved her up a little so their hearts were on top of each other. He still thanked the Gods every day for allowing him to share life with this amazing creature. He wondered if anyone had ever loved anyone else as much as he loved Beth. He sincerely doubted it. He wondered how any other game would ever top this one. As sleep began to wash over him, he wondered whether Carly had found her soul mate. He wondered ..................