Beth & Michael: Haunted by the Past

Story Info
An old flame still burns for revenge.
7.9k words
4.6
49.2k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LSanders
LSanders
401 Followers

1.

The next morning after the Islands party, Beth and Michael were the first to awaken. They took a hot shower together and walked out of the bathroom completely naked. Carly and Evan had begun to stir. Beth handed them a single set of towels, and they headed off for a hot shower together.

Beth and Michael had made a pretty good dent in the mess from the party when Carly and Evan emerged ... also stark naked. They joined in and helped clean. By the time Keith and Kelly staggered out of their bedroom, the house was immaculate, coffee, bagels and fruit had been laid out on the kitchen counter, and the four new friends were sitting out on the deck laughing and talking.

Kelly spread cream cheese on a couple of bagels for she and Keith while he poured coffee and cream for each of them. They walked out and saw the four friends in their birthday suits.

"Excuse me! Does this look like a nudist day care center to you? What are you kids doing with your schlongs and pussies hanging out for the world to see?"

"Looks like you've created a monster," Keith said with a laugh.

"After last night, clothes now seem superfluous," Beth answered as she took a sip of her coffee.

Kelly turned to Keith and said, "It looks like they've all crossed over to the dark side."

"Looks like the pink and horny side to me," Keith replied. "Now your transformation to our family is complete." He walked over and gave Beth and Carly bear hugs. He looked down at them and said, "Damn. You two are fine looking women. I may never be soft again with you two running around like this."

"I'm pretty happy with my cockfest as well," Kelly said, as she gave both Michael and Evan a quick dick squeeze.

"Hey, thanks for cleaning up the place," Keith said. "I didn't mean for you to do all the work."

"Are you kidding? After introducing me to Carly and letting us come to the party last night? I'll wash your car and do your laundry too, if you want," Evan said to general laughter. He walked over and hugged Carly and gave her a kiss.

"Kids, kids, kids. If you start all that mushy stuff, everybody's gonna start fucking, and I just got out of bed ten minutes ago!" Keith said as he popped the last off his bagel into his mouth. "How about a swim?" He grabbed a towel out of the cabinet on the deck and headed for the dock.

"Wait for me," Kelly shouted after him. The other four looked at each other, shrugged, and headed for the lake as well.

The six friends spent most of the afternoon swimming, splashing, and sunning. They delighted in rubbing suntan lotion onto whatever member of the opposite sex happened to be near them at the time. Dicks were hard and pussies were wet, as they played in the sun. Later, they cooked burgers on the grill, iced some beer and made a day of it.

In their reverie, none of them paid any attention to the lights on the opposite shore as the sun sank behind the hills. A couple of bubbas in camping attire watched them with binoculars.

"Goddamn, those girls are hot!" the taller one exclaimed.

"I can't believe Beth Anderson is still dating that shithead," the shorter one replied.

"What do you think Scott will say when we tell him?"

"That Miss Perfectbody is shacking up with the dweeb and a bunch of losers? He'll be very interested. Goddamn, I can't believe how fuckin' good she looks naked. Imagine ramming your rod in that all night."

"Yeah. I've been giving that some serious thought," said the taller one. "Come on. Let's go tell Scott."

2.

College dorm life changed pretty dramatically for Beth and Carly. Now that they had become such good friends and had boyfriends with off-campus housing, they had to arrange to stay in the dorm on certain nights just to see each other. Otherwise, they stayed with their men.

The lake house was home sweet home on weekends. Keith and Kelly would usually hang out with them, but sometimes did their own thing. Beth, Michael, Carly, and Evan became inseparable.

Since they all joined the ranks of weekend nudists, they never wore clothes inside. As fall wore on, it was getting too cold to go outside naked, but they would sometimes wrap themselves in thick blankets and cuddle on the deck.

They still didn't know they were often being watched.

"When are we gonna do this?" a big tubby guy asked.

"Soon," answered Scott. The voice was that of Scott Larsen, the former quarterback at Beth's and Michael's high school. He also had been a boyfriend of Beth's in the past. She broke up with him the night he got drunk and practically ripped her clothes off at a party. Michael had to step in and break Scott's nose to get Beth out of harm's way.

"Too bad they aren't running around naked outside anymore. Man, I tell you, those are some seriously hot pussies," the fat guy remarked.

"They're gonna get a lot hotter," Scott replied as he watched through his binoculars. "Friction does that, you know."

Saturday morning, everyone but Michael had school projects to work on. So, after breakfast, they headed to the library. The group planned to meet later for pizza and a movie. Michael decided to explore and drove to a mall on the other side of town. He stopped at a convenience to get a bottle of water and was casually looking at a couple of magazines, when a familiar truck pulled in for gas. He did a double take. "Scott?" he said to himself.

He hid behind a tall rack of maps and watched as Scott Larsen got out to fill up his truck with gas. As usual, he had a few ex-members of the Hurricanes football team with him. They turned to come into the store, so Michael ducked into the men's room. They bought some Red Bulls and some junk food and headed out. Michael could hear them leave and crept out of the bathroom.

That is so weird, he thought. What are those gorillas doing here? He thought about it and decided not to bother telling Beth. It would upset her for no reason. This was just a coincidence, right?

Michael had to work the following Saturday helping the firm get ready for a convention they would be attending the following week. Keith and Kelly had gone to spend the day at his brother's house about an hour south. Evan was busy with his school project team, so Beth and Carly decided to hang out at the lake house together. They had their school books and a couple of movies from Blockbuster, so they were set.

"This is too perfect," Scott said to the three idiots that comprised his brain trust. "The only two people who are in the house are Beth and that hot chick she hangs out with."

"They're about to get the fucking of their lives," shouted the tall one. He and tubby slapped hands.

"Will you two shut up!" Scott demanded. "Christ! Try using your brain for a change." They giggled to each other.

"How are we gonna get in the house?" the short one asked.

"I'm working on that," Scott answered.

"Carly, are you hungry?" Beth yelled to Carly, who was on the deck.

"Yeah!" she shouted. "Let's make it easy. Call Dominos!"

"Sounds good!"

Scott smiled.

3.

"Hello," Beth said as she answered the phone.

"So, what're you two up to?" Michael asked.

"Just hanging. We ordered a pizza, and we may put on that Meryl Streep movie we rented. How are things going at the office?"

"Fine. We'll probably have the presentation completed in an hour or two. I don't know if Dan will need me after that or not."

"How does it look?"

"Good. Both Dan and Phil really like what we've done."

"What can I say? Handsome and smart!"

"Yeah, well, it's not all me, you know."

"Can't you just ever accept a compliment?" she asked half-teasingly.

"This coming from Miss Do-you-think-I'm-sexy?"

"That's so old."

"And, Miss I'll-never-get-into-college, with my 3.96 GPA and my killer SATs? You can't give ANYONE a hard time about compliments!"

"You're just crabby because you're at work on a gorgeous Saturday, and I'm here by the lake."

"You got me on that one."

"I win!"

Michael laughed. "Okay ... you win. Hey, I think break's over. I'll call you on your cell, so keep it handy."

"Yes, sir. I miss you, so hurry up!"

"Do your legs miss me?"

Beth smirked and rolled her eyes. "Yes, my legs miss you."

"Do your arms miss me?"

"Yes ... yes ... my arms miss you."

"Do your lips miss me?"

"You are such a retard!"

Michael cackled. He loved driving her crazy. "Okay, this is Mr. Retard signing off."

"Goodbye, Mr. Retard."

"Goodbye, Ms. Hotness. I love you."

"I love you too. Call me when you're done."

"Will do." Michael hung up, and Beth smiled as she hung up the phone.

Outside, Scott drove his truck quietly down the long gravel drive to the lake house and stopped behind a big tree that hid the truck from the house. He and his posse sat and waited.

Before long, a Toyota roared up, and a kid in a Domino's outfit jumped out. Scott got out and tried to make it look like he just arrived himself.

"Yo! Pizza Guy! Perfect timing. How much do I owe you?"

The kid looked a little confused, but he walked over to Scott. "That's $15.05."

"Cool. Here's a $20. Keep the change."

"Thanks," the delivery guy said with a grin. He hoped back in his car and drove away.

"Boone, you carry it up to the door." The fat guy took the pie, walked up the front stoop, and rang the door bell.

"I got it," Carly called inside.

She opened the door and saw what looked like a fat pizza delivery guy on the other side. "What's the damage?"

"$15.05, ma'am."

Carly turned to get some money out of her purse, and the delivery guy walked right into the house.

"Uh, excuse me. Please wait outside," Carly ordered.

"I'd rather wait inside."

"Boone? What're you doing here?" Beth asked as she entered the room.

"Hello, Beth. Just happened to be in the neighborhood ... thought I'd drop in."

The front door opened and the rest of the gang walked in. "Scott?" she said with a mixture of surprise and alarm.

"You know these assholes?" Carly asked.

"Such language," Scott mocked. "Aren't you glad to see me, Babycakes?" he asked Beth.

"You need to leave ... NOW!" Beth demanded. She ran over and picked up the phone. "I'm calling the cops, Scott. Just get out of here!"

The tall guy, Baker, ran over, pulled the phone out of her hands and smashed it against the fireplace.

"Oops! It slipped." The posse laughed.

"Darn it, Baker. You need to be more careful!"

"Sorry," he said as he stuck out hi lower lip.

"Bethy don't mind, do you, Babycakes? After all, you're a forgive-and-forget kind girl, aren't you? You wouldn't hold an accident or a little drunken fun against a guy, now, would you?"

"Beth, what's this about?" Carly asked.

"Scott and I dated in high school. We broke up a couple of times. The last time we tried dating, he got very drunk and practically ripped my clothes off at a party of Neanderthals. Being a little slow, he couldn't understand why I would dump him -- permanently -- after that.

"God, Scott! That's such ancient history. I've moved on. You need to move on!" Beth shouted.

"Oh, I moved on, Babycakes. Me and Mindy Skylar have been doing the deed for quite awhile."

"There's a meeting of the minds," Beth said sarcastically.

The posse let out a collective "Ohhhh."

"You know, Babycakes, she may not have scored 14 kazillion on her SATs, but she's hot, and she loves me."

"Swell. I'm thrilled for you; so why don't you leave?"

"Because Bethy, you and I have some unfinished business," he said menacingly.

"We don't have ANY business," Beth responded.

"Oh, I see. You can walk around naked all day with a bunch of geeks and screw that loser all night, and I'm just supposed to walk away, right?"

"What are you talking about? Have you been spying on us?"

"Hey, I love nature. We all love nature. We were just going for a little walk in the woods and we stumbled on a nudist colony starring Ms. Beth Anderson and her band of fruits!" The posse laughed at his stupid attempt at humor.

"God, what's wrong with you? Have you become such a loser that you have to sit in the woods spying on innocent people just to get your rocks off?"

"Innocent? That's an interesting choice of words. You dumped me and started dating Steve ... got dumped and started dating Mr. Karate Man -- Oooooo -- I'm scared!" On cue, the posse guffawed.

Beth was now getting really angry. She rushed at Scott, hit him in the chest with her fists and tried to push him toward the door. "Get the fuck out!!"

Scott was much too strong for her. He caught her arms, wrapped his strong arms around her and pulled her into him. "Still a fighter, huh, Babycakes? That's good. That'll make this all the more fun!"

"Let me go, shithead!" she screamed as she struggled.

"I'll let you go after I've finally gotten what I deserve ... a little taste of that amazing body wrapped around my cock." He forced one of her hands to the front of his bulging jeans. "Feel that, Bethy? You still get me harder than anybody. It's about time you got to enjoy getting fucked by a real man!"

Carly had been watching the scene in speechless horror, trying to figure out what to do.

"And what about you, Kitten?" Boone asked Carly. "You up for a little fun too? I've got an 8-inch jackhammer in here that I'd love to plant in your pussy garden," he said as he moved toward her. Carly started to run, but Baker grabbed her by the arm.

In the commotion, no one heard Beth's cell phone go off in the bedroom.

-----------

"C'mon, Beth. Where are you?" Michael said to himself. He got no answer on the home phone either. He wondered if she and Carly had fallen asleep. He hung up in a huff and decided to call again in a few minutes.

---------- "Let's get this party started!" Scott yelled. "Boone, see if they have some cold beer in the fridge. Baker, you stay by the front door, and Henry, you go over by the deck door." Boone came back with four cold Buds and passed them out.

"The king of beers! Now, ladies, we know that you are nature lovers, so you won't mind getting au natural for us, now, will you? You -- brown-haired girl -- what's your name?"

"Carly," she said on the verge of tears.

"Carly. I like that. Okay, Carly, the stage will be the front of the fireplace. Hop over there and strip. We want to see that hot bod of yours up close and personal. Whooo!!" There were catcalls all around.

Carly looked at Beth. Neither of them knew what to do.

"Oh, wait. I remember a stereo. Where is it?"

Beth pointed to Keith's bedroom.

"Boone, go put on some tunes for us!"

Boone went in and found a classic Lynard Skynard CD, put it on, and cranked it up.

"Oh, yeah! Excellent! Now, where were we, ladies? I believe you're up first, Sweetcheeks."

Carly started crying and walked slowly to the fireplace. Beth grabbed her. "Fuck you, Scott. You and your band of retards can go to hell!" Beth knew she couldn't fight them off, but her defiance bought them a little extra time.

"Bethy, Bethy, Bethy. We can do this the hard way if that's what you want." Then, Scott turned to his mates and said, "Of course, it is gonna get REAL hard very soon, right boys?" Again, hoots and hollers all around.

"If raping me is the only way you can get it up, go for it. But, leave her out of this. She has nothing to do with us!"

"Bethy, sweetie, getting it UP ain't a problem. Getting it IN ... that's the problem. You'd never let me near that precious honeypot of yours. Well, today's your lucky day," he said as he shoved his bulge toward her. "Today, I finally get my reward for being humiliated by you, and you get to feel what you've been missing!"

She huffed. "So, that's what this is about? You're so pathetic. Poor wittle Scooter never got to bang me. Am I the only trophy you never got? Is that what this is about? Bragging rights? You're such a weak wretched excuse for a human being."

"I loved you, Beth!" he said jumping up off the sofa and grabbing her arm. "I told you that a thousand times. I wanted a life with you! You used me to get popular and dumped me as soon as you knew how much I cared about you!"

"Cared? Cared?! Is THIS your idea of caring? You terrorize two girls and bring these slobbering goons to gang rape us? What the fuck kind of love is that?"

"The only kind I can get from you! That's what! We're finished talking. Either you two strip or we'll take care of the clothing ourselves, won't we boys?"

"Let her go, and I'll do whatever you want," Beth offered.

"How nice and sweet, Bethy, but the boys here need a toy too. You are all mine," he said, pulling her onto the sofa and pinning her next to him. "So, what's it gonna be?"

Carly was terrified, but Beth's strength somehow gave her strength. She figured that the longer the strip took the more time they had before being raped.

"It's okay, Beth. I can do this," Carly said to her. Beth looked in her eyes and saw something other than terror. She wasn't sure if Carly had a plan, but she could tell Carly was acting from strength, not fear.

"Okay, Carly. If you're sure."

"Of course, she's sure, Babycakes! She loves the thought of getting fucked by some real men for a change! Come on, Kitten. Show us your thang!"

----------

"Damn it!" Michael said. He hung up the phone for the fifth time with no answer. "Something isn't right. Beth doesn't do this," he said to himself. Michael suddenly remembered seeing Scott and his merry band of retards and got a sick anxious feeling in the pit of his stomach. "Hey, Bill. Beth may be in trouble. I gotta go."

"Sure, Michael. Can I help?" Bill asked, but Michael never heard him.

"Gotta go!" Michael replied as he grabbed his jacket and raced for the door.

----------

Carly was very unsure of herself. She had certainly never done anything like this before. She started dancing slowly, pulled her hair up, and let it fall like she had seen some actresses do in movies. She started moving to the beat of the music. She kicked off her shoes, one at a time and moved as sensuously as she could in front of the fireplace. Beth watched her, trying to pick up on any clues about her plan. She was also wracking her own brain for ideas.

"C'mon, baby! Get to the good stuff!" Baked cried out.

Carly figured her best strategy was to tease them, show them a little, and drag this out as long as possible. She started sliding her jeans up and down her ass and shaking her booty at them. Finally, she worked her jeans all the way off. That brought a wild round of applause. All three of the posse started rubbing their erections as they stared at her legs and her cute little butt. She danced slowly around the room, interacting with each of them, touching the faces of the three cretins as she moved.

When she returned to the "stage," she slowly pulled off her sweater vest. Carly began using it as a prop. She twirled it. She snapped it. She threw it up in the air. She rubbed it against her crotch. The boys hollered big-time at that. "Skin! Skin! Skin!" became the chant all around. They were starting to get restless.

Carly was starting to run low on clothing. She unbuttoned the top buttons of her shirt and pushed is down and up her shoulders. She twirled around and bent over so they could see her panty-clad ass. She slowly continued unbuttoning the rest of the buttons. When the shirt was undone, she shook her bra-covered breasts at them.

"C'mon, Sweetcheeks, let those babies loose!" Scott called out to more whoops.

"Darlin', we need some serious skin ... now!" Boone yelled.

Carly looked at Beth and figured she had pushed the act as far as it could go without revealing some of her private areas. Bit by bit, she began removing her bra. Carly unhooked the clasp and slowly slid her arms out of the straps, while still keeping her breasts covered by the cups. She gyrated and danced around the room. Finally, she slid the cups off her breasts and tossed the bra aside. A tear slid down Beth's cheek as she watched her friend debase herself in front of these jackals.

LSanders
LSanders
401 Followers