Beth & Michael: Haunted by the Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they approached climax, without making a sound, they simultaneously lifted their heads and stared deeply into each other eyes. They both had to struggle to keep their eyes open as their passion overwhelmed them, but somehow they managed. As usual, Beth's favorite moment was the feeling of Michael flooding her with his seed. A tear rolled down Michael's cheek as he looked at his precious, precious woman. He often felt like his heart was going to swell up and burst whenever he was with her, and the events of the previous day magnified those emotions. Beth sensed what he was feeling, smiled at him lovingly, and kissed away his tears.

They hadn't spoken a single word, but their gazes spoke volumes. Michael laid his head on her warm chest, happy she was here with him and safe.

Their tender reflections were interrupted by Kelly suddenly shrieking, "Oh fuck me! That's it, Baby! Stuff me! Stuff me, Baby! Fill me up! Oh, fuck, your cock is gigantic!"

Michael and Beth looked at each other, and the absurdity of the moment caused them to break out in a huge laughter that lasted for several minutes. When they finally caught their breath, Beth yelled out, "Hey! Could you hold it down! Some of us are trying to do some serious fucking in here!"

Kelly couldn't even manage to give a smart-ass retort. She just moaned and screamed, "Ah! Ah! Ah! Son-of-bitch that feels good!"

"I guess there's some serious fucking going on out there too," said a giggling Michael.

He rolled over on his back and brought Beth with him so that she was now lying on his chest. He picked up her head so they were looking at each other. "Have I told you lately how much I love you?"

Beth made a hurt face. "Why, no. I haven't heard that in ages."

"You are such a liar!" he said as he grabbed her and started tickling her.

"I beg your pardon! That's a very rude thing to s ..." Her words were interrupted by the sudden sensation of Michael's index finger assaulting her expanding clit. "Oh, fuck that feels good."

"That was my intention," he said nibbling her ear and her neck.

She reached down and found his rapidly growing member and said, "Nothing against your magic fingers, but I'd rather have your magic wand in my twat ... as soon as possible." Michael moved between her legs again and entered her drenched passage.

"Michael, please don't leave me," she said as she kissed him.

Michael furrowed his brow and asked, "Why would I ever, ever, ever leave you?"

"No, I mean don't ever take you dick out of me again. Let's just stay like this until we shrivel up and die. The hotel maid will find our entangled bones matted and stuck together."

Michael smiled as he kissed her. "I certainly can't think of a better way to go."

"Oh, Jesus, fucking Christ!" Kelly screamed from the other room.

"Of course, even when we're dead, we'll still be able to hear that!" Michael remarked. Beth started laughing, and Michael started "blowing bubbles" on her neck. He also started humping her like a madman.

Beth took the cue and started screaming, through her laughter, "Oh! Oh! That's it! Ride me big stallion! Blow me apart with your big canon! That's it! Right there! Oh, fuck, Michael! Your giant cock is gonna rip me in two! Pound me, Baby! Pound me! Fuck me harder! Harder!"

In the other bedroom, Evan was in the midst of inserting his extended tongue into Carly's juicy snatch when the escalating commotion from the other two rooms made them stop and look at each other quizzically. They stared for a moment, shrugged, and then Evan got back down to business.

It was going to be a long night.