Beth & Michael

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LSanders
LSanders
401 Followers

As he pondered whether to continue his slow pace, Beth beseeched him to please hurry. He obeyed and began licking the channels along her labia before turned his head to the side suck her lips into his mouth. He was careful to avoid contact with her smoldering clit just yet. Michael then gently spread her lips with his thumbs and began assaulting her inner chamber with the curved tip of his rigid tongue. Beth breathing was labored how, and her body began pushing her sex into him. Michael knew she was approaching the edge of amour, so he inserted one, then a second of his fingers into her passageway. After a couple of minutes of stroking her and licking her, he finally descended on her carnal knob. He used rapid strokes with his tongue all around her bud. He reached in further with his fingers and was momentarily taken aback to discover that her virginal barrier was still in place.

He quickly resumed his assault on her clit and sucked her deeper into his mouth. He reached up to roll and pinch her right nipple between the thumb and forefinger of his other hand. The combination of his oral massage of her clit, his rubbing of her nipple and his scraping of the top wall of her inner sanctum, sent Beth toppling over the edge. Her body began writhing violently and the rippling of her vaginal walls set free a deluge of liquid, which Michael happily drank. All she could managed to say was a breathy, "Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!" repeated over and over until her orgasm finally began to wane.

At the first sign of her relaxation, Michael released the pressure on her clit. He waited until the tension in her body evaporated before he removed his finger from her vagina and freeing her nipple.

He lay on his side with his head propped in his hand and supported by his elbow, just watching her. She may not have seen it, since her eyes were still closed, but she sensed the love that washed over her from his eyes. In fact, he was so completely focused on giving her pleasure that he even lost his erection. But, now, watching her, smelling the air, and appraising her body, his member eagerly returned to full mast.

"That ... was ... I don't even have words for what that was," she said.

Michael just smiled. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, but I can guarantee you I enjoyed it more."

"Like fucking hell you did!" she retorted.

"Madam," he said with mock disdain, "your language. This is a family establishment."

"Screw that. I don't want to hear any more shit about you having more pleasure than me, and if I have to, I'll just go ahead and let me head explode next time to prove my point."

"Well, I don't want to have to clean up that mess, so, okay ... you win," he said laughing.

"Good. Glad we don't have to debate that."

"I do have a question for you, however."

After one more deep sigh, she opened her eyes and looked at him and asked, "What?"

"Are you a virgin, my angel?"

She shrugged. "Yep. Surprised, huh?"

"You know, I just assumed with all those poon hunters you were dating that that rampart had been breached."

She rose up on one arm and looked at him. "That was a BIG source of friction. I could never convince myself to allow my first time to be with Scooter Scotty or any of those other jerks. I think that's why I was so hurt when good ol' Steve abandoned ship, like all the others, and headed for Port Carol. I did try ... a little. But, honestly the only person I could ever imagine giving myself to was you."

He snorted and shook his head.

"What?" she asked.

"We are some pair. I kept going through an endless string of goofy affairs with girls I usually didn't even like, much less love because they weren't you. Now, I find out, that you were doing the same thing only with dipshit guys."

She tilted her head. "Are you saying what I think you're saying? Are you a virgin too?"

"Guilty."

"But what about Stacy Moeller? She told everybody in the girls' locker room that you and her were knocking holes in the walls with the headboard. She also bragged about your monster tool, which I'm happy to report is accurate."

"Urban legend. If I couldn't have you, I couldn't bring myself to have anyone else, even for the sake of just a good screw."

"But, what about what you just did to me? You can't possibly be a beginning pussy eater."

"I have done some of that ... with Kim Farmington, by the way, not Stacy. I was afraid Stacy would give me lockjaw."

Beth burst out laughing.

"You have the mighty internet to thank, madam, and a LOT of inspiration this afternoon," he said. "I took an online course: Pussy Eating 101 ... from every porn sight I could find that didn't require a credit card number."

"I am quite impressed."

"Thank you. Here at Sodomy U, we pride ourselves on our dedication to our craft."

She laughed again. "You're a nut."

Beth reached over and took Mr. Johnson in her hands. "So, what's the next course on this menu?"

In a loopy British accent, he said, "I'd recommend the beef Wellington tonight, Madam. It's served hot with a salty cream sauce."

"Mmmm. Sounds perfect. What's for dessert?" she asked as he moved over her and put her on her back.

"You. Just you," he said in his normal voice. "The kitchen staff threatened to quit if we made them try to invent something sweeter than you."

"Wow ... it looks like you charmed the pants right off of me."

"That was the plan, Madam," he mumbled as he dove in for another session of kissing.

While they kissed, he rubbed his hands over different parts of her body. When he reached her pussy, he used his finger tips to gauge her wetness. Once she felt saturated, he moved between her legs and planted his erection against her slit.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" he asked in a serious voice.

"It seems like I've been waiting for this moment my whole life."

He spent a few moments looking into her eyes to make sure she wasn't just trying to be brave for his sake. Once he was convinced her feelings were genuine, he said, "I love you, Beth Anderson."

She ran her hand along his cheek and said, "I love you, too, Michael Barrett." Then she smiled slightly. "You don't have to worry. I want this as much as you do."

"Obviously, I've never done this before, but I know that slow is better the first time. I'll be watching your face for signs that this is too much, but please tell me how you're feeling and what to do, okay?"

Her voice caught in her throat a little as she found herself getting choked up because she could tell how much he was worrying about her. "I will. I promise." Only then, did he actually begin maneuvering himself.

Michael rubbed the head of his penis up and down her shaft to coat himself with her juices. Then, he shifted his weight so he wouldn't crush her and began gradually pushing himself into her. His eyes never blinked and never left her face as he watched for any sign of discomfort. He quickly discovered that by moving in and out he could penetrate her easier than with a single thrust.

She felt her vagina progressively adjust to his size and to its first visitor. Michael was feeling electricity in his loins but he was not going to let anything harm Beth, so he controlled his own natural urges to pump harder and faster.

When Michael reached her hymen, he stopped to let her catch her breath and get comfortable with his manhood lodged halfway up her canal. Beth reached up and kissed him and said, "Okay. I'm ready."

"According to what I read, the best thing to do is to just blow through and get it over in one thrust," he stated.

"Yeah, that's what the girl friends I can trust told me. It'll be okay, Michael. One pop, a little stinging for a few seconds, and then we never have to worry about this again. I am SO glad I waited for you."

"Me too." He bent down and gave her a ravenous kiss, grabbed her right nipple between his fingers, pulled his stiff penis out and plunged in. After he had broken through the barrier, he froze his hips. Beth sucked in a big gulp of air and squeezed her eyes for a few seconds. A tear rolled down one of her cheeks, and Michael let go of her mouth to kiss her eye and to lick off the tear. It didn't take long before she relaxed.

"Whew ... glad that's outa the way," she said.

"How are you doing?" he asked.

"Okay. Darian told me it would sting for about 30 seconds and to have the guy do what you did ... just freeze. I already knew that's what you would do. Then, she said to take it slow for a minute or two to allow my pussy to release more juice. That's the point where it all starts to feel pretty fucking good."

"I love you," he said.

"I know," she replied.

Michael followed the Darian plan and moved slowly in and out of her, now pushing deeper and deeper with each thrust. By the time he had made it all the way in, Beth was indeed relaxing and her sweet pussy was flooding his cock with moisture.

"Mmmmmm ... this feels amazing. I can't believe it feels this good to be full of cock," she said. She wrapped her legs around Michael so his thrusts would go as deep as possible.

For the next several minutes, Michael immersed all five of his senses in this moment. He watched her face and her body get caught in the rapture of their lovemaking. He turned to watch his dick slide in and out of her heavenly canal. He observed the muscles of her thighs flex around his body as she held him.

He knew he would remember her aroma until the day he died. He even grazed a finger along his shaft to scoop up some of her syrup to taste. He luxuriated in her moans and her pants as she began the climb to what he hoped would be a shattering orgasm. He felt the heat coming off of her and the sweat building on her skin as they moved in perfect harmony with each other.

Beth's discomfort was now a distant memory, and her carnal encoding was taking over. She moved her hips and ground her clit into Michael's cock and public bone as often as she could. Michael helped by moving his body up slightly every time he withdrew to meet her clit.

His cock and his balls were now on fire, and he knew this magical session would reach its peak soon. He started seeing the signs from Beth that he saw earlier with more feral thrashing and a complete abandonment of restraint. She felt his cockhead begin to swell even more inside her, ravishing her vaginal walls with its pounding. Michael felt his balls pull up and knew he was seconds away.

At that moment, coated his index finger with saliva and reached down to find her flaming clitoris. She immediately started more intense panting, and he bent down to suck her right nipple into his mouth. That sent Beth sailing over the edge, and she began flailing and screaming.

Beth's vaginal walls went into spasm around Michael, and he let loose a guttural, "Oh, God!!" His seed careened off her cervix with explosive force. Michael clamped his eyes shut as the waves of pleasure enveloped him. Beth's orgasm was heightened by the blasts of cum igniting inside her, and her orgasm stormed on for what seemed like an eternity. Finally, the assault began to subside as Michael's thrusts grew less feverish, and Beth's taut body began to relax.

When Michael finally stopped thrusting, he lay his head down on Beth's shoulder and tears started flooding his eyes. Beth was still trying to recover, and it took her a few minutes to realize that Michael was crying.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong?"

"Wrong? Nothing! Nothing in the whole damn world is wrong! This has just been a very emotional day, and some of that is leaking out of my eyes at the moment."

Beth picked up his head. Now it was her turn to kiss away his eyes. "You sure have been crying a lot today. I don't know what I'm going to do with you."

He snickered. "I'm out of -- Oh shit!" He suddenly screamed.

"What?" she asked in alarm, searching for the source of his concern.

Michael had realized he was still inside Beth, and he suddenly panicked about dumping a record-setting load of sperm into her. "With everything that was going on, I completely zoned out on using a condom. God, I'm so fucking stupid!"

"That's what this is all about? Jesus, I thought something bad happened," she replied calmly.

Michael was confused at her nonchalant attitude. "I don't know if you realize it, but you are hosting about ten gallons of baby batter at the moment. Doesn't that concern you?"

"Calm down. My period just ended day before yesterday, so I'm perfectly safe. Besides, I really don't think I could have had you wear a condom today no matter where I was in my cycle. I really needed to feel everything! I will never forget this day -- ever -- and neither will you. I wanted to feel the sensation of your skin against mine, and I wanted to feel you cum inside me. I wanted to feel all of that, my darling, and I am as happy as a girl can be about the whole affair."

Michael calmed down and smiled. "That was pretty fucking great. Just think; we only have our whole lives to top it."

Beth smiled. Then, she got a quizzical look on her face and asked, "What did you mean by that?"

"Just what you thought I meant. I will never be able to love anyone as much as you, and I am never, never, never going to let you go. Did I say never?"

"So, what, you just deflower me and then expect me to up and marry you or something," she said with a look of mock disbelief.

"Yep. That's pretty much the plan."

"You seem awfully confident for someone who's a bit of a ... crybaby," she teased.

"Okay ... a guy gets a little emotional when the girl who causes him to masturbate 900 times a day finally ends up in his bed, and she's never going to let him forget it!"

"Only 900? What are you a pussy or something?"

He cackled and fell over on his back laughing. Beth hopped on top of him and pinned his arms to the mattress. "So, do you honestly think you can be happy for a lifetime with a crazy broad who constantly asks you if she's sexy?"

"If you can spend your life with a supersexy stud who leaps tall buildings with a single bound ... (he starts fake sobbing) ... 'cause that's where the hankies are kept ..." At that, Beth fell onto the mattress laughing.

He rose up beside her and asked, "So, how's your pussy holding up? Ready for another go round?"

"If Mr. Johnson is ready, the good ship poon is ready too."

"What do you think your mom and dad will say about all of this?" she asked.

"Mom will start crying and Dad will say, 'Jesus, what took you so long.' What about yours?"

"Amy will be thrilled. She thinks of you as her big brother anyway. Mom will smile knowingly, like she already knew this would happen. Dad will go crazy! I sometime worry he's going to leave my mom and try to elope with your dad!"

"What about Grandma Carrie?"

Beth got suddenly serious. "You know what she said to me the other day?" Michael nodded no. "She asked me when I was going to stop wasting time on nincompoops, like Steve, and start dating you."

"Really?"

"Yeah," she paused as she was remembering the conversation. "I asked her why, and I'll never forget her answer ... 'Because, darling, he looks at you the same way your granddad always looked at me, and your granddad gave me the best 56 years of my life. How could I want anything less for you?'" Beth's throat started to tighten at the prescience of the memory.

"She's a smart lady."

"Yes ... she is," Beth said as she used a corner of the sheet to wipe her eyes. "That's what got me started today and caused me to ask you that question."

Michael pulled her into his embrace and kissed the top of her head. "Okay, so let me just reacp. I woke up this morning a single, a loser, and I proceeeded to pour milk over my cereal without looking at the date ... it was nice and chunky! Then, my favorite sandals broke. I stepped outside into this blast furnace of heat and humidity. Finally, something good happened ... my best friend came over to cool off in the pool. However, she then started harassing me about why I hadn't tried to jump her gorgeous bones. I broke down sobbing like 4-year-old whose ice cream cone fell in the dirt, lost my virginity to the woman of my dreams, and we just decided to spend the rest of our lives together. Did I miss anything?"

"Just one thing," she answered seriously. "Michael ... do you think I'm sexy?"

"That's it," he said. He threw the covers over them and started tickling Beth until she begged for mercy. Once she had surrendered, Michael let it be known that Mr. Johnson was again ready and reporting for duty.

"Is that all you're going to think about now?"

Michael put his hand to his face and looked up thoughtfully. "Hmmm. Yeah, that's pretty much it."

"Oh, brother! What am I going to do with you?"

He was leaning over her with his hands underneath her back, looking down into her eyes.

"Love me. Just love me until the universe is nothing but a faint memory in God's mind."

She looked up at him and ran her hand through his wavy brown hair. "I'm not sure that's long enough, but okay."

"Oh, and by the way," Michael added, "Mr. Johnson said that if you ever bug either one of us again about whether or not you're sexy, he's going to swell up and never go down. THEN ... you'll have to deal with that!!"

"As long as I can look at myself through your eyes, I don't think I'll ever have to worry about that again."

"Good," he said in a low, satisfied voice. Then, he kissed her deeply and passionately and joyfully. When they broke apart, he said, "Now ... getting back to the condition of Mr. Johnson!" as he threw the covers back over their heads.

"You have GOT to stop thinking about sex 24/7 ... Oh! ... Oooo! ... That's nice," she said as he attacked her pussy with his tongue. "Okay, maybe just this once .........."

The End

LSanders
LSanders
401 Followers