Beth & Terry Touch

Story Info
Beth touchs Terry while shopping.
2.4k words
4.28
90.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers

Terry and Beth talk about touching!

You must read the pervious stories about Terry and Beth to know where we are in this one!

We sat down and ate our dinner with the three of us not talking much. There was a fire between the two girls that I had never seen before. They were softly touching fingers and smiling at each other a lot. We had finished eating and were having a glass of wine.

"Terry I think I will go home. I think you and Sam need to talk." Beth stood up and gathered her things.

Terry and I walked her to the door where I stopped. I watched as Terry walked her to the car. As Beth opened the car door Terry pulled Beth to her kissing her full on the lips! I had been half hard all evening looking at both half necked girls but that kiss pushed me over the top and I stroked my self through my pants as I watched my wife run her hand over Beth's back and down to cup her ass!

I felt jealous as hell but God what I was seeing was so hot I didn't know what to say or think. I tried to remember if I had ever seen Terry acting like she might want another girl but the only thing I could remember was that she got very hot watching girl, girl porn. I turned to walk back into the living room before Terry saw me watching wondering what had happened. I was so hard I was in pain as I heard Beth's car driving away.

Terry walked into the room and strait to me, "Take off your pants Sam!" I stood and pulled off my pants and sat back down looking at this red-hot woman.

"I don't want you to think about any thing right now. I just want you to fuck me!"

With that she bunched her thin little dress up around her waist. She took my cock in her hand guiding it into her open wet pussy! She just climbed up and sat down on me. There was no kissing or any thing Terry just started to rock slowly back and fourth as I sank up to my balls in her soft wet hole. She shuddered as the tip of my cock pushed on the opening to her womb, gasping as she ground her hips in small circles on my dick! She laid her head back closing her eyes as I took her breasts in my hands pinching each nipple until they were hard as little rocks!

I slid one hand down to touch her hard clit, as it pushed out from her swollen neither lips. She was hot and very close and as I pulled on her clit she came!

"OH GOD YESSSSSSS!" She started pumping harder on me as her cum took her over thrashing her head from side to side! Her big tits bouncing as she worked her ass grinding her self into my crotch.

"AAAAAAAAAAA Umm ooh yesssssss!" She hissed at me!

Terry pulled my hand away from her clit and leaned into me kissing me as she tried to catch her breath. I held her tightly as she trembled in my arms slowly humping her self on me as she finished; she looked at me and smiled.

Terry stood up stepping back letting my cock slick with her juices fall out of her. She dropped down to her knees taking my dripping cock in her hand as she moved. Terry started licking all of her cum juice off of me like it was a Popsicle! She licked up every drop and then sucked me deep into her mouth bobbing her head up and down on me moaning softly, as she tasted her self on me. She stopped to lick the tip and around the crown before taking me back deep into the back of her throat!

"I'm cuming Terry!"

I expected her to pull back like always, letting me cum on her tit's, but she just kept my dick deep in her mouth and I exploded in it. I could feel her swallowing with each spurt as I shot rope after rope in her mouth. She took me deep into her throat her nose flaring as she sucked the very life out of me!

"OH TERRY BABBY SOOOOO HARD! Cuming so hard! Ho!"

I held her face with my hand as I pulled her off my dick and up to look her in the eyes. There were three firsts happening here! It was the first time I had ever cum in her mouth, It was the first time she had ever tasted her own juices as she licked them off of me, and it was the first time I had ever tasted my self on her lip's. A few drops of cum ran down her chin falling onto her tits as we kissed!

Terry slipped down resting her cheek on my softening cock as I ran my hand over her back. We didn't talk we just sat that way for a while touching each other until she looked up at me.

"I want to fuck Beth!" I must have had a funny look on my face, "Come on lets clean up and go to bed. I will tell you all about it but, well, just think about that for a few minuets while I brush my teeth and wash up."

I to cleaned up in my bath and as I thought about seeing Beth licking my sweet Terry's cilt I grew hard all over again! I was laying in the bed hard as stone when Terry came to me. She smiled at the tent in the sheet as she pulled her dress over her head and climbed in next to me. She kissed me then turned her back to me as she snuggled down next to me. My dick slipped into the crack of her ass as she moved and I pulled her up tight to me.

"Ok, let me tell you what happened, well so fare nothing. Well maybe more than nothing, I mean I had to talk to you. I mean you have seen every thing, umm all most. Wait I'm all mixed up. Let me tell you from the start."

"You know we have always been close and touching and hugging and stuff but nothing sexual ever. I promise you that Sam."

She took my hand and placed it on her breast letting me feel her soft nipple.

"We were at the mall the other day and trying on cloths. Beth and I both had picked out a couple of swimsuits to wear to the lake. We went into the dressing room together to try on them. No big deal we had done that many times and have seen each other necked plenty of times! She has such a grate body and I love looking at her when she is nude. I was looking forward to it. I had been showing off a little in the store and flashing Beth, showing her what I do for you and I was kind of turned on from it! You know how I get! Any way, I put on a thong telling her I had never tried one at the beach and that I thought it would be a big surprise for you. It got all twisted up as I pulled it on and I could not get it to lay right so Beth said turn around and she would fix it. Sam it was like fire in my pussy as she ran her hands across my bare ass! She slipped her fingers into my crack and pulled the thin strip of cloth out to untwist it and one finger grazed my ass hole!"

Terry was pushing back on my hard dick with her bottom as she spoke.

"Are you ok Sam?"

"Yes sweet hart go on with what happened!"

"Well you know how wet I can get and I just, well, I just flooded my self! Beth was setting down on the little seat looking right at my back place and exposed pussy! There was no way she could not see my juices as they ran out of me soaking the little string of the suit and her fingers as she adjusted the thong! I could see her looking at me in the mirror and she just ran her finger over my wet open pussy. It was like we were in a trance as she just pulled her wet fingers back to her lips and tasted my juices on them. She had been setting there with her panties off because she started helping me before she had changed. She opened her legs wide and Sam she was every bit as wet as I was!"

By now I was slowly moving my hard back and fourth as she talked, my precum making the crack in Terries ass slick!

"Sam honey, I turned around and pulled Beth to her feet and kissed her full on the mouth! I ran my hand down her back to cup her ass cheeks as our tongs met and we both just devoured each other. It was like we had never had a kiss before as we held each other! Her lips were soft and yielding as I stuck my tong into her mouth! It was so different than kissing you!"

I slipped my cock into Terry from the back sliding easily into her wet pussy, slipping in as deep as I could go in one push! I felt her fingers start working on her own cilt as she relived what had happened with her friend!

"Oh Sam, I slipped my hand around to find Beth's pussy and ran my fingers over her cilt! I pushed back to her hole and slipped two fingers into her and then back to her clit as she touched me! OH Sam I came she just oh! GOD I'M DOING IT AGAIN OHHHHHHH! OH CUMING OH SAMMMM!"

I felt her hand moving faster on her pussy as it started to spasm around my dick! She came thinking of her friend touching her and it pushed me over the too! I held her by her hips pumping into her hard from the rear as she tried to catch her breath!

"Oh Sam, she made me cum so hard and just as I started humping her hand so did she! She came hard on my hand leaking all over it. Sam I tasted her juices like I had seen her do mine licking and sucking my fingers and, and, Oh Sam, I love you but I have to have this woman!"

My cock grew soft slipping out of my wife leaving a trail of cum dripping out of spongy pussy and down her legs as she shook from another small cum! She was still playing with her own pussy as she relived the whole seen! I held her until she became still waiting for her to talk again. Her breathing changed and I knew she had fallen asleep.

I held her in my arms for a long time wondering what the hell was going to happen. I kissed her on the forehead then slipped off into a well-fucked sleep my self.

The next morning I woke early and made coffee. I had just finished my first cup when Terry came into the kitchen. She had on a thin little nightshirt that stopped just above the V between her legs. I could see her swollen pussy lips along with most of her ass cheeks as she moved around the kitchen. I had decided not to say anything unless she did so as she sat down next to me I just poured her a cup of coffee to.

She looked at me with a question on her face and I leaned over kissing her, "Good morning sweet hart. Sleep well?"

Her face brightened and I knew I had been right to let her talk in her own time, "Yes, and thanks for last night! That was hot! Are you ok? I mean you know how much I love you don't you?"

"Yes I am ok, I was a little upset at first but I think I am ok now, umm a, what do you want to do from here?"

"I don't know Sam. She is every bit as confused as I am! Hell she and I have talked about this for two day's. Neither one of us has ever wanted to be with another woman before! I know I have always liked seeing a good looking girl with her cloths off but," her voice trailed off as she looked out the window into the yard, "We will be ok Sam just let me see what happens! I mean I love you and by know means want to leave you and I sure don't want you to leave me over this. I guess now is the time to stop, before it goes any farther I mean." She looked at me, "If you want me to."

She put the ball right in my court. I took her hand in mine, "I tell you what, let's just play it by ear. I am not leaving you and I love you too much to let this come between us. She is a good friend to me to and I to think she is hot to look at!" I smiled at Terry, "and it is sure a turn on to think about seeing her licking that sweet little box of yours! Besides we have not had sex like last night in years! Let's just see what happens! I can tell you this though, I WILL NEVER SHAIR YOU WIT ANOTHER MAN!" I looked deep into her eye letting her know how much I meant it!

"Oh no Sam I was not even thinking like that! My pussy is only for one man," she smiled, "And maybe one woman!

I stood up letting her see my hard dick pushing out my shorts, "Call her and lets go to the lake today! It is a few days earlier than we planed but what the hell a week and a half sounds like more fun than weeks vacation to me any way! I am sure we can work all this out between the three of us and we can get some sun at the same time!"

Terry was smiling as she got the phone "You getting to see her with her cloth's off wouldn't have any thing to do with this would it?"

I smiled at her sticking out my tong as I went to take a shower!

Beth and Terry on vacation next!

mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers