Beth and the Plug Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She left the mansion in a hurry, the hourglass guards watching her curiously, but not making any moves to stop her. She quickly found the alley where she left Ryiah - the slimegirl was out of her frozen tomb, and was busy melting herself in the sunlight. Beth quickly unplugged herself again, resigning herself to be a container once more.

"Get in, we got to leave! Sorry about earlier, I had no other choice. I will explain everything later. Trust me on this one!"

The slimegirl watched her with curious eyes, but when she heard a loud commotion behind her, she quickly dove in Beth's loose behind. It was like a cold enema - uncomfortable and slightly painful, but kinky. After replugging herself, Beth quickly left the city in the saddle of her faithful horse, heading home.

*****

Author's note: that's it for now. I will more than likely revisit Beth and her company later, but it seemed like a good place to cut it for now and write something different. Thanks for reading!

12