Beth-Ann

Story Info
One Tale of the Hood Born Dom
2k words
3.86
14.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hdm303lj
hdm303lj
21 Followers

Beth-Ann is a nice Country name; I'm not sure she's completely comfortable with it... but that comes from her weight issue. Personally... she's Pleasantly Plump... though this Description is probably gonna snark her off is her hears it come from any lips. Come to think on it... there are quite a few Things in her Existence Beth-Ann would love to change... if she were sure the outcome was aHappy Ending; the early marriage-have kids-get divorced because his sorry ass couldn't be faithful/got bored/some other lame excuse... well... that was definitelyone.

Though she does Love her only child... a beautiful girl... whose body constantly reminded mommy-dearest about her weight; Angelica is slender with firm, perky tits. Angelica keeps pushing mom to get out there and date; Mom keeps telling her, "Eventually..." And that's where things stood for quite a few years; Beth-Ann's sexual experiences stopped at fingers and the one...only one... vibrator she kept tucked beneath her pillow.

So... how do I get involved? Boredom; while walking through the grocery store one day she meets a friend who has just taken a part-time job... as a Server where I Work. Beth-Ann agreed to stop by one evening... and Honored her word; the introductions actually skipped me... since her Friend had crossed me earlier and gotten their Head Ripped Off. The snub was intentional... and Beth-Ann... made it a point to introduce herself to me.

Like many Vanilla MILFs, her eyes betrayed the off Sensation rumbling through her; like a very select group... that Sensation never let go. It took two months of visitations... a Season where we only saw each other very rarely... and a warm Summer to bring things to proper Mash readiness.

Opening day at her pool; the party was a major success... especially considering the cops didn't show up or get called. It ended rather early... just before 23:00; I was Volunteer Clean-Up. If you Know squat about me... you'll Understand Why I offered; which makes the sex that happened... almost proof of my Reason being Lie... or would... if I weren't the Prey here.

Yep... Beth-Ann had done the Classic: get drunk in order to flirt with a guy; if you know me... the sex that happened seems at odds with the Requirements. Technically... this is True; the Exceptions to this... are well within the Grey Between. In her case... I was the one who stopped her from gettingtoo wasted. Tipsy she is quite bubbly... just enough so that several Swinging Dicks in attendance marked her as Easy Pickin's. Security is Why I was cleaning up...

The sex came about... because of her Crash; emotions finally caught up with intoxication... and suddenly I was the Shoulder to Cry On. Here again... My Way would have melisten... but keep my Dick in my pants. So... what happened? What went Wrong? Nothing went Wrong... and what Happened... was Common Sense. Beth-Ann caught herself right as she began sniffing at the nape of my neck. The low, sexually charged growl was the only Warning many have gotten before I Took what I Needed from their Flesh.

But wait... if she backed off... what's this about sex? Well... around 02:00... I was awakened by someone moving through the living room; unfamiliar surroundings always heighten my Survival Instincts... and even though I Sensed Beth-Ann and her only... I was still on serious guard. Apparently she saw... or Sensed... my anxiety.

"Just wanted to wash the taste of beer out of my mouth," she spoke softly... tenderly. I chuckled; the heavy, wary Tone of a Caged Dog slipped from my chest. She moved towards the sofa with measured care; she wasn't frightened... just trying not to set me off. The Difference is so subtle that one could argue it was My Imagination... my take on her Natural Movements in her Natural Environment.

Up until she sat down; I rolled onto my side, placing my crotch right up against her silk-clad bottom. The thin cotton sheet was another barrier... as were the jogging pants I wore; even so... the Hard-On managed to make its presence known... and felt. She giggled... then, setting the glass onto the wooden coffee table, she took a deep breath.

"When you write... do you think about anyone in particular?"

"Sometimes," I groaned, shrugging off Sleep's grasping clutch. Mentally I was not ready for a Discussion of my Tales.

"I wondered what it would be like... Training."

Not quite fully awake, I Heard the emptiness... and Knew the Clarification was just beyond her Thoughts.

"Which Day?"

"Day One... and Night one as well," she said, chuckling with relief.

Typical; most MILFs find Day and Night One appealing... and the Why Behind is pathetic in simplicity: lack of Sex-at-Home. Just that simple; break 'em off every now and again and presto. Collectively I have been known to call themVanilla Violation Day.

"Have you gotten to theRules of Engagement yet?" She nods, humming an affirmative. The Sound heralds her constantly shifting Thoughts.

"I don't think I could deal with... the restraints." I noticed she was squirming around.

"You invited me here to hit on me. If you've read... you should know..."

"The Requirements; it was a test... and not entirely for you."

The Honesty of her words dragged a chuckle from her; "Trust me... you still Got it hun; I Follow a Code."

"I see that now." Which is why you were not as silent as possible when getting the drink; I know she could easily slip in, get a drink and exit without alerting me... buzz be damned.

"My ex wouldn't have sex in the pool... at least not with me." I Felt the venomous Memory slithering in the near-darkness. My eyes traveled to the vertical blinds attempting to keep the Full Moon from shattering the Spell of Darkness.

"Then I suggest we correct his blunder."

"Too many Bad Memories..." and that explained why she didn't swim all night long... why she never changed into a swim suit... only wore that blasted sky-blue flower print sun dress... a hideous thing on a Woman's Mature Frame.

"Banish Bad Memories with Good."

She turned to look at me; I couldn't see details, but the Feel of her gaze... and Thoughts... told me more than enough. Questions... so many Questions... all asked by her hand gingerly sliding up the bed sheet covering my tee-shirt clad chest.

"You've never been swimming nude..."

"Not ever," she said. Just said... like she was checking her Memory... and surprised at the Accuracy in her Words. Beth-Ann spat a guffaw/chuckle, her hand showing more confidence as it pulled the sheet away.

"Aren't you hot?" I chuckle, letting the joke slip through s both before babbling about New Orleans... and working in a Kitchen there... Mid-Summer... no air unless you move.

"Well? A quick dip before we crash out completely?"

Now... I Knew she was going to say yes; I also knew she was looking for an Excuse... a Deal forming in her Thoughts.

I reach out and cup one tit in my right hand. She gasps, but doesn't move. Shedoes, however, look into my eyes. I smile... as her Will crushes years of self-imposed Isolation... giving way to the rising Lust within her.

"Let's go." My Tone... the Master's Tone... brooks no Delay; only Compliance is Required. She has never heard it before...

Beth-Ann rises... my hand firmly around that one hefty mound; I release it long enough to escort her to the sliding doors. Before she can open them I push her against the vertical blinds, mashing her barely covered tits against the warm/cool glass. She splays her fingers... and arches her back, pressing her ample rear end into my crotch.

"Anal? Very well then." Beth-Ann turns to look at me, Fear emblazoned on her features. I raised my gaze to meet hers... an even, neutral Look... accompanied by my fingers sliding along her panty covered ass crack. She held my gaze, choking down her Fear, as I slid beneath the cloth barrier; she held my gaze as one finger wiggled into her nether entrance, a slight wince the only betrayal of Discomfort.

I pulled my jogging pants down with my free hand... just enough to let my hard-on free. Her eyes darted down... and the Thoughts raced across her Features.

"I find no part of the Female anatomy ugly where Pleasure is concerned. No Inhibitions."

"He wanted me to... suck him."

"Did you?"

"Twice; I wasn't... very good..."

"Did he ever try to force you to go down on him?"

"The second time..." Her eyes finished the Tale: she wasn't entirely turned off by the Moment. He may be a horrible Lover with her... but in that Moment... he pushed her Down the Rabbit Hole... and she stayed there... waiting for someone to guide her not out... but Down.

"Anal first... and here is why: I find it is the easiest Vanilla Violation to begin with. Then... ATM: straight from your ass to your mouth... where you will suck me off until I am ready to fuck you. Then we'll head outside to the pool..."

I pulled my fingers out... and set about removing my jogging pants. Dark Thoughts filled my Mind, now fully Awake... but splashing warning Thoughts around a familiar Void in my Mind. Without warning I crammed the tip into her waiting asshole. Beth-Ann gasps/inhales... and does her best to endure the pain as I ease into her, burying nine inches completely within her ass. I am somewhat amazed that she takes it all the first time... and slap her ass as a form of Street Appreciation. She belches a held breath... and starts babbling to God about how she never knew.

"Thank me..."

She does, pressing her chest into the glass while reaching behind her... caressing my ass as I micro-thrust into her hot rear. She leans her head back... and I sink my teeth into her neck, simultaneously cupping her mound. My palm registers aseriously stiff clit... and my fingers react. Soon the thrusts aren't so micro... and I'm jacking her clit like a dick. Beth-Ann slams her hands against the glass... andFUCKS me.

I cum, a few nano-heartbeats after her own orgasm sends what little Sense she had to the Winds; she slides down the sliding doors, satiated beyond anything in her scant Experience. I follow her... but do not pull out.

"If you were Training I'd piss in your asshole." I chuckle softly... a sound that dies when Beth-Ann squeezes my cock gently with her ass.

"No inhibitions."

There was no challenge to her Words... only blissed-out Acceptance. I smiled... a cruel thing... and pissed into her anal depths. Beth-Ann gasped; I sighed... forgetting the Human- Side of things as Nature's Call was properly Answered. Done... I pulled free and stepped back.

Bethany held the position for several seconds; I admired the view... and chuckled as she struggled to keep the contents within her bowels.

"Perhaps you require an anal plug," I chuckled... before appearing behind her, wrapping tender arms around her waist.

"I... don't..." My fingers returned to her clit.

"Shower; you can shit there... while I fuck your brains into mush. Would you like that?"

Two fingers slide into her soaked sex; my tongue slathers a wide trail across her neck... fading to feather-not-quite-there against her earlobe. "Now..."

She stumbles towards the bathroom; I take one hand and place it on my dick; she leads me in silence, breathing only when she can catch her breath. As soon as she steps into the shower... no lights... I hear her evacuation... and do not hesitate to slide into her cunt. She wraps her arms around me, crying softly... sobbing as her hips jerk, quickly matching my rhythm. She only stops when she's done shitting everywhere.

"I'm glad the lights are out," she sighs.

"Done already? We still have swimming to do."

"Shower first?" she purrs. Still inside of her, I flex once. Groaning, she reaches for the knobs to turn on the cleansing water.

fin

hdm303lj
hdm303lj
21 Followers