Beth Ch. 02

Story Info
The training of Beth has been going along real well.
2.1k words
3.7
12.9k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timjac2
timjac2
38 Followers

The training of Beth has been going along real well. I haven't had to correct her for anything in the last few weeks and now it was time to finish the training. I had two more lessons planned, one where I would tell her what she had to do, and the other was how she would react to a certain situation.

The first lesson took some planning as I had to join us into a BDSM club in the city. I toured a few and found one that gave you just about any kind of situation that you could ask for. I signed us up and waited for the membership to be approved and our cards to come.

Finally about a month later, I got the cards in the mail, and started to make plans for the night of training. I set the date and told Beth that we were going out to a special place that was just for couples like us. She seemed a little embarrassed, and I told her that this was part of her training. To be out in a semi-public situation as my sub. She seemed to accept it and when the night came, I gave her a new garter and stockings with three inch spikes for her to wear. The baby blue color of the garter and stockings really suited her. I helped her into a long coat and she seemed a little perplexed as I was completely dressed. I explained that as my sub she had to wear a little as possible, and that only clothing that would prevent charges of public nudity were allowed in, but only to the door.

When we got there, a girl took Beth's coat and my jacket. She looked over Beth and I could see a look of lust in her eyes. We went in and I took her to the first floor of the club as it was the type of Dom/sub situation that we were working on.

The hall was fairly large and was set up with areas of couches and chairs that were set up for conversation and other activities. As we neared the end of the hall, I noticed that there were beds setup and a few were occupied with couples and threesomes having sex. I also noticed a woman standing at the back wall that I recognized right away. She was a woman that I had worked with a few years ago. We had got together a couple of times and then she met a guy and got married. She was standing there is a smoking hot red dress and her husband was kneeling beside her and he was completely nude.

I walked up to her and she recognized me immediately.

"OMG, it is so good to see you, I haven't seen you now for what ten years."

"About that, and It is great to see you too." "I don't have to ask what you are doing here, although I am surprised, as I had heard that you and the hubby were getting along great."

"We were and then the prick screwed up and this is how he is repaying for the screw up." "About a year after we got married, he started to cheat on me, and I caught him with the 18 year old slut from next door. When I confronted him I told him that his mother had told me that if he ever cheated and they found out about it, his family would disown him and cut him out of the will which would mean about 25 Mil. So I told him that if he ever wanted to keep that money then he had to submit to me completely and do as I said at anytime. He realized that I had him trapped and for about two years now we have been a member here where he is my total slave, and he is now a virtual eunuch. We haven't had real sex for about 18 months and I haven't let him cum in me for almost two years. If I ever let him cum again he would probably flood this floor. But I haven't been happier. He is here to watch me get laid tonight and then do what I ask." What brings you here?"

"I met Beth a few months ago online after yet another failed relationship where the woman tried to keep me under her thumb. She was looking for a Dom and I gladly obliged. It has been going well and her training has just about been complete. Tonight is the second last lesson. I am looking to get laid and she is going to join in but only as I tell her too."

"Well, it looks like we can take care of our needs and take care of the lessons and instructions. I know I wouldn't mind getting fucked by you again. As I remember you had a pretty big cock and you knew how to use it."

I stepped to her and pulled her into my arms and kissed her. It took about ten seconds for us to get naked and we were running our hands up and down and both of us were getting pretty worked up.

Beth stood there watching and I could see that it was getting her excited. The husband was standing there watching and I could tell that he was so submissive that it wasn't even effecting him. We went to a couch and she pushed me down on the couch and straddled me. We continued with the necking a caressing and soon we were really worked up. Nancy, (the ladies name) was telling me to fuck her. I signalled Beth and she came over. I told her to help Nancy get my cock in her pussy. Beth took hold of my cock and held it at Nancy's pussy lips. Nancy just let her self drop and she impaled herself on me. Nancy started to ride me hard and soon she was cumming hard.

I told her to go reverse cowboy and lean back against me. After she got into that position, I signalled for Beth to come and sit beside me. She snuggled in and I whispered in her ear. "Your lesson tonight is to make love to Nancy and really make her enjoy her self. I know she loves to have her tits sucked and her clit licked and sucked hard."

Beth looked at me and I said, "I know you don't like doing that but this a lesson on obedience. I told you that you must prove your total obedience to me even if it means doing something that you don't like. So just do it and you will be a better slave for it."

Beth got up and went to the front of Nancy. She knelt in front of her, and leaned in and started to lick and suck on her tits. She started to get into and soon Nancy was really starting to moan. She pulled Beth's head in and held it against her tit. After a while Beth started to work her way down and was soon sucking on Nancy's clit. Nancy was now starting to really moan and was starting to squirm. Beth really worked on her clit and Nancy soon exploded and came hard. The pulsating of her pussy drove me over the edge and I filled her with my cum, pumping deep into her. When we calmed down Nancy pulled up Beth to her face and kissed her, "You are a great sub, that was amazing. I haven't cum that hard for quite a while."

Beth responded, "Thank you Mistress Nancy. I am glad that I could make you happy."

Nancy climbed off me and sat on the couch. She signalled her husband to come over. He came over and stood at the couch. Nancy spread her legs and said, "Clean me up you pig, suck that cum out of me and get me clean."

He knelt in front of her and started to lick and suck Nancy's cunt. Nancy started to get hot again and soon was cumming again as her husband cleaned her up. She told him that he as doing a good job and if he cleaned her good she would let him masturbate tonight. I have never seen a guy go so hog wild on a pussy. Nancy came two more times while he licked her clean.

Beth and I left a little while later and when we got home, I told her that she had passed the test with flying colors, and that that particular situation would never happen again. I knew that she would always obey me no matter what and that I would never give her an order that made her uncomfortable if I could help it. Although she would at times have to obey no matter what. Beth admitted that she had started to enjoy it and would do it again if I wanted to.

A week later, I made dinner reservations. This was the last test as I was setting up a situation that I wanted to see how Beth would respond to.

I had made arrangements with four real hard core lesbians that I work with to be at the restaurant and they were to give Beth a hard time about being a sub. They didn't have a problem with it but would make it look real.

I had bought a new dress and shoes and purse for Beth to wear and she looked smoking hot in the dress. We got to the restaurant and the girls were sitting about two tables away from our booth. Beth and I sat there talking and enjoying a pre-dinner drink when Beth had to go to the ladies room. As she got up one of the girls got up and headed to the bathroom too. So as I heard it later, she confronted Beth about being a sub and that a woman should never submit to a man.

As Beth came back from the bathroom she stopped at the girls table and said, "You may not like the life that I have chosen, but I have no problem with the life you have chosen you spiked haired rug munchers. Don't put down my life as I have a life that I fully love and I have chosen of my own accord, just like you. So if you have a problem with my life then you can shove it up your ass and shit it out into your partners mouth. So fuck off and leave me alone."

Beth came back to the table and as she was walking back the girls rose and gave her a standing ovation. Beth turned and bowed and gave them all the finger. I have never been so proud. After we had eaten dinner, I told that Beth that I had a surprise for her. I said, "You can take the collar off, as I don't think that I need you to prove to anyone else that you are my sub. You are perfect and you have completed your training with flying colors."

Beth responded, "I want to keep wearing as it tells the world that I am yours and yours only, ihat you own me and will take care of me. This collar is better than a wedding ring. It is more impressive."

I told her that she could wear it if she really felt that way. When we got home I took her to bed and made love to her as she was my wife. The night was filled with passion and wonderful feelings. As we were drifting of to sleep, Beth asked, "Sir would you fuck me from behind and let me fall asleep with your cock in me. I want to feel your power as it possess me so that I know that I will always be safe."

I responded, " I won't do that but I will fold you in my arms and keep you to me and keep you safe. You will feel my hard cock snuggled in your ass crack. I will keep you safe."

Beth snuggled up to me as I put an arm over her and folded my hand over her breast. My cock snuggled into her ass and we fell asleep. I woke up the next morning in the same position.

Beth has been perfect as a slave. She has taken care of me and has never given me any problems. I think that I will now have her have a baby so that we can start training a new generation.

timjac2
timjac2
38 Followers