Beth Ch. 1

Story Info
She discovers what's good for her.
1.8k words
4.12
57k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annagee
annagee
2 Followers

The sun was still bright as Beth dashed out of her office. It was only 3 pm, but it was already such a long day and she needed to take some time off work.

On the way home, Beth thought about her husband Peter, who was away on a business trip. He had been gone for 3 weeks and Beth was more than lonely.

Her cell phone rang when she opened the door to her apartment and it was Marie on the other end. Marie, her husband Kyle, Beth and Peter were good friends.

"Hi Marie, what's going on girl?"

"Hey you, listen... I 'm visiting my Aunt and won't be in town for a couple of days. Can I borrow that red sweater of yours? It's gonna be really chilly where she's at" Marie asked.

"Of course, you'll be over to pick it up?" said Beth.

"Well, Kyle will be running some errands for me – I'll get him to swing by your place at about 8?"

"Will do girl" Beth answered.

It was now 4pm and Beth went about her routine – checking her emails and tidying up her apartment. After 2 hours, she was really tired and decided to take a bath.

She took off her clothes and looked at herself in the bathroom mirror. She cupped her breasts and thought to herself.....

"Well Beth, you are no Ms Universe... but at 35, no pushover either" At the same time, she wondered whether her husband thought about her the same way. Peter was a nice guy, but very conservative when it came to sex.

She had worked hard to keep in shape and was happy with what she saw. She had a shapely figure that looked as if she was still in her twenties.

Beth turned on the tap and started to fill the tub, she was gonna soak herself and relax. She got in the tub and closed her eyes, the warm water felt good and she was really turned on.

She pinched her erect nipples with one hand and with the other, began stroking her nicely trimmed pussy. She was really in the mood and needed this.

Beth parted her thighs and slowly inserted 1 finger into her aching cunt..... it felt so good. With her finger buried deep inside her, she pressed on her clit really hard with her thumb and started to finger fuck herself.

Just when she was about to climax, the doorbell rang.

"Shit! Now who can that be?" Beth said to herself. Kyle was not due to pick up the sweater for another hour.

She looked into the peephole and it was Kyle.

"You're early, Marie said 8pm" said Beth.

"Got off work early and decided to swing by, oh I'm so sorry... taking a bath huh?" said Kyle, seeing Beth in a bathrobe.

"Yeah and you ruined it" Beth said cheekily.

"Take a seat Kyle, I'll go get the sweater for Marie"

As Beth made her way to her bedroom, she wondered what it would be like to make love to Kyle, somehow she felt that there was more to him. After all, Marie looked like a sexually satisfied woman.

She opened the cupboard, pulled out the sweater and started making her way to the living room. Kyle was sitting on the sofa, putting out a cigarette and Beth sat next to him. She stretched to place the sweater on the coffee table and purposely exposed part of her breasts to Kyle. When she leaned back, she spread one of her thighs in order to expose more of her toned legs. Kyle could not help but notice her tanned thighs.

Without saying a word, Beth took Kyle's hand and placed it on her thigh. They stared into each other's eyes and before Beth knew what hit her, his lips met hers in a passionate kiss. Beth liked the way he kissed her, so much passion and heat.

She tore at his clothes and Kyle was soon on her sofa, naked. She then stood up with her tummy against Kyle's face and let her robe fall to the floor.

Kyle held her close and he rimmed her tummy with his tongue and Beth moaned, running her fingers through his hair, she begged for more.

Kyle laid her down and started to lick her inner thighs from the knees upwards, Beth reacted by lifting her hips.

His hands were on her breasts and they felt good there. Kyle started teasing her, by blowing at her wet pussy and Beth moaned even louder.

"Oh baby, lick my cunt" Beth gasped.

"Mmmmm, you smell so good Beth, I bet you taste even better".

He parted her legs and teased her clit with the tip of his tongue, Beth almost let out a scream, it felt so good, Peter has never done that to her before. For the 6 years that they've been married, he has never licked her pussy.

"Ok baby, yesssss.... Fuck me with tongue of yours" Beth was really turned on.

Kyle slid his hot wet tongue into her pussy and Beth screamed in pleasure. She buried her nails into his shoulders and started gyrating her hips, grinding her wet cunt on his face and mouth.

She has never felt this good for a long time. Kyle had his tongue sliding in and out of her love canal and his fingers were working some magic on her clit. "Kyle, baby... I'm cummmming"

"Cum then Beth, I wanna taste you" He started sucking hard on her clit and inserted two fingers into her, her pussy was making all sorts of noises that even Beth was surprised.

He sucked hard and Beth came, Kyle lapped it all up.

"That feels sooo good Kyle" said Beth, panting.

"I'm not done yet Beth, I wanna taste more of your juices" Kyle said

He got her onto all fours, positioned himself and started licking her from behind. Beth looked at the mirror and she liked what she saw. His tongue was working miracles on her aching pussy, licking her clit, going deep inside her and all the way up and into her crack. That was a new sensation, she has never had her asshole licked by a man. He rubbed at her clit and slid his tongue into her crack and Beth moaned in pleasure.

He kept licking her for 20 minutes and Beth came 6 times. During each orgasm, Beth thought of how Kyle would do the same thing to Marie and Beth envied Marie. That made Beth's orgasms more intense and she wanted more.

When Kyle finally stopped, she kissed him, tasting her juices on his face and lips. She was spent, but looking at his erection made her all horny again. She made him lie down on the floor and sucked on his shaft, it was a nice hard shaft. She sucked on his cock and Kyle was pulling her hair, she liked that feeling. When she felt that Kyle was about to cum, she stopped sucking and had him relax.

She got up, spread her legs and slowly sat down on his hard cock. It felt sooo good and she rode Kyle like she never fucked before. "You like this Kyle? You like me fucking you and riding your cock?" asked Beth

Kyle reached up, squeezed her breasts and replied "yes Beth, your pussy is so hot".

"Is Marie's pussy better than mine Kyle, tell me the truth baby?"

Kyle had one hand massaging her breasts and the other on her ass, slowly, his finger found its way to her asshole and started probing it. He inserted just the tip into her crack and said "Beth, you have the hottest and tastiest pussy, I could fuck you forever"

Beth liked what she heard, all this pussy talk was making her so hot. Within seconds, she felt her pussy tighten around his shaft, she buried her long nails into Kyle's shoulder again and her body trembled as she came again.

Kyle got her into all fours again and this time, he rubbed some of her juices on her crack and started to slowly insert the tip of his cock into her ass. Beth did not move and allowed Kyle to part her cheeks to accommodate his hard thick cock. All her life, she had never been fucked in there, but now she wanted it... and she wanted it badly.

"You want this Beth, want this cock in there baby?"

"Yes, fuck my ass.... fuck me now, please" said Beth, biting her lower lip. Her pussy was still soaked and dripping. She could feel her wetness dripping down her thighs.

Slowly, he shoved his entire shaft into her, Beth wanted something to bury her nails into, but all she had was the concrete floor. His cock felt so huge in her asshole. "Ohhhhh baby........ ahhhh" Beth moaned.

He started fucking her slowly, then gradually increasing his pace, all this time Kyle kept one hand on her hip and the other on her cunt, rubbing furiously on her clit with his fingers. Beth met his thrusts and the sound of his balls smacking against her sounded so good.

"Faster Kyle, faster and harder..... I'm cuummmmmming". Kyle started pumping her and held on to her hips with both hands now, panting and grunting, he exploded in her. Shooting his entire load into her as both of them came together.

Kyle slowly took his cock out of her and Beth lapped up whatever cum that was left. Even though his cock had been inside, fucking her in a place she never expected, she loved it. It was so primitive and sexy.

When she was finished, she led him to the shower where they kissed and hugged each other. Beth looked deep into Kyle's eyes and asked "Does Marie get the same sex treatment from you?"

"Most of the time, why?" answered Kyle.

"She's lucky, Peter's conservative when it comes to sex" said Beth, with a bit of a frown.

Beth saw the marks that she had left when she buried her nails into his shoulders. "How are you gonna explain that?"

"Marie will be visiting her Aunt, I'm not, think it will heal by the time she gets back?" Kyle said with a wink.

Kyle gave her a peck on the cheek at the door before he left and whispered "I want more of you, don't think it will ever be enough".

She felt herself getting all wet again, but Beth said nothing and smiled. She knew that they had to keep this very quiet but as she watched from the balcony and saw Kyle get into the car, she thought to herself...

"I'll drop by his office at lunch tomorrow without my panties, I want more of that tongue and cock"

annagee
annagee
2 Followers