Beth Has a Taste of Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Cindy continued, she told her that she and Dave had a bit of a ritual after one or the other had sex with others. They would bathe together and finish off with a little tryst of their own.

"Never go to sleep unless the last sexual act of the day is with each other." She said. "It seems to validate our relationship."

"I hate to rush out but Dave has the bath ready." Cindy said as she walked over to Beth and kissed her again on the mouth.

"I will catch you later." Cindy said as she opened the door. She winked at Beth as she closed the door behind her. She poked her head back in one last time and said, "I owe you one."

The door closed and there was silence.

Beth finished the rest of her drink, got up from the table, locked the door and headed to her bedroom. There, she removed her shorts, got into the bed, turned off the light, and switched on the vibrator. She was going to finish off the night in grand style as she recounted the events of what had happened earlier. She had actually eaten a woman's hot pussy. It made her hornier than ever just thinking about it. She fantasized of what it must have been like to be fucked by four guys and making them all cum. After a series of very powerful and satisfying orgasms, she switched off her vibrator and drifted off into a deep sleep.

12