Beth - My Girlfriend. Your Whore.

Story Info
Beth decides to turn whore roleplay into reality.
3.6k words
177.4k
129
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm yeah, you such cock like a pro!"

"Fuck yeah, bitch! Take my cock like a good whore!"

"Shut up, you filthy whore and do what I say!"

All of the above phrases or variations thereof were daily occurrences when it came to Beth and I. We both loved dirty talk and her favorite word was "whore" when it came to fucking. It was after 3 months of dating that she had admitted to me she had prostitution fantasies and that she wanted to role-play some of them. Within a week I had her in the passenger seat of my SUV and we negotiated price and limits. She was wearing a black skirt with a shine to it that was too short to wear for anything other than fucking, a black tube top with no bra and a small jean jacket on top. I thought it was funny that she was wearing flats for shoes but later she admitted she couldn't afford something sexier "yet". I parked under a bridge and for $100 she sucked my cock and I fucked her pussy for a half hour.

That was our first experiment with role-play together and despite the occasional giggle or knowing smile, it was hot. For the next 6 months we took our role-plays more seriously and explored a variety of fetishes and fantasies. As it turned out, she was an incredibly kinky girl.

She stood at 5'8", she had long brown hair and her partial Italian decent left her with a nice tan to her skin. She was in good shape and her B cup tits were firm and perfect to stare at as they hung so beautifully from her small rib-cage. If she wanted, she actually could have made a lot of cash working as an "escort" -- she was for lack of a better word, sexy.

I wasn't particularly shocked when she sent me a text message while I worked one day: "I'm playing with myself right now. I'm thinking about taking our role-play to the next level..."

We were always taking things to the next level but I wasn't sure what more we could do. We took the whore role-play as far as me picking her up on the streets and dropping her off back there. We had even found another guy who was willing to join in on the fantasy. "Tonight I'm going to negotiate with other guys before you pick me up."

While prostitution isn't illegal where we live, it can still be dangerous so I had some protests. I hesitantly came to an agreement with her as she seemed dead-set on this. In fact, when she gets an idea in her head I'm afraid she would do it without me if I didn't agree. She would leave her cell phone on connected with me and I could stay close by to watch.

That night she was giddy as she pulled on her thigh-high fishnet stockings, tiny black skirt (her signature item), a small white tube top and a black mid-length jacket. She wore her lipstick in a bright shade and used heavy eye-liner and pinker shades of makeup than usual. This time she did her hair in pig-tails and when I got the final eye-full I would have guessed she was a 20 year old hooker -- not a 26 year old slut. She slid on her knee-high hooker boots that she had recently purchased. She claimed she only wanted knee-high boots so that she could use them for more than just role-play; Always so logical.

We had no idea how the actual streets worked. In the movies there were always hookers arguing about turf and pimps wandering around and stuff so we would have to play this carefully. I dropped her off half a block from where we sometimes saw prostitutes working and where I had previously picked her up from. She kissed me and turned to open the door of the SUV but before she left I grabbed her arm, "You're sure?" I asked one last time.

She pulled out her cell phone and called me and slipped it into her purse. She gave me a wink and a re-assuring smile and assured me, "You're amazing for doing this with me. I'm going to blow your mind tonight."

I watched her as she walked down the block. She had a confidence about her at all times and right now it made her seem like a natural here. It didn't take long before a car drove by and honked. Almost right after another pulled over. I quickly grabbed my phone so I could listen. She leaned over the passenger window and popped her head inside. "How's it going, baby?" she said clearly.

"How much for 15 minutes?" a surprisingly regular voice asked.

"I'm by the hour only. Move on to some cheap piece of ass, if that's what you want." She stood up and the car pulled away. Simple! She was great at diverting these guys and I was relieved now that her plan would be perfect. I would let maybe 5 cars go before I picked her up. I had to admit, it was sort of getting me hot.

A pickup truck pulled over this time and she walked to the window with her seemingly standard greeting, "How's it going, sexy?"

"You're new. What do you charge?"

She hesitated a moment. She obviously didn't think anyone would just jump to that without asking any preferences first. "Depends what you're looking for..."

"I want to fuck you in my truck. Mouth and cunt" he replied with ease. He was a regular, you could tell.

"Oh..." she hesitated. For an hour, $250" she told him.

"HA! Fuck that." He said before he quickly drove away.

She dealt with another car and again diverted him. No trouble.

A van pulled up to her this time and again she leaned in. She hesitated before saying anything this time before finally speaking up, "I've never seen you here before. You don't look the part, sexy. Looking for something on particular?"

Her opening was different. Something was different about this guy.

When he spoke his voice was young and strong. "My first time here. I... I didn't expect to find someone as sexy as you. Ummm... Want to come with me?"

"Whoa, whoa tiger" she replied. "I don't know what you want and you don't know what I charge."

"Oh, yeah." He chuckled nervously. "Umm... Well, I saw what girls normally charge on craigslist. Would you take $50 for a blowjob?"

For a moment there was silence and then she looked in my direction. "Sure."

My jaw dropped as she opened the door and climbed in. "Where are we going?" she asked him.

"I know a place I can park if you don't mind working in the van."

I followed them as carefully as I could and listened to every word they spoke. She kept fishing for information on exactly where they were going -- smart. He was obviously nervous but the more they talked the more he loosened up. He told her they would park under the bridge outside a construction site that no one is at during the night. I knew exactly where that was!

I kept the phone close to my ear and my eyes fixed on the car. As they spoke his confidence grew and he became more adventurous. "I've always fantasized about paying for a whore". She giggled at this and told him he was in for a treat.

"I bet you suck cock amazingly. My last girlfriend didn't even like it." He was getting comfortable. He was starting to learn his place and hers. He owned her. "Well," she said, "I love it! Don't you worry about that."

I was getting hard listening to the back and forth conversation they were having. They were just 5 minutes from the location now. I was so fixated on the events unfolding that I didn't even notice the orange light they just slipped through and the red light that I fully ran. A cop on a motorcycle flashed his light behind me and suddenly I knew what I had done. More than the cop could imagine. Yes, I had run a red light but I had also left my girlfriend who was pretending to be a whore unprotected with a stranger. My heart was racing.

I knew I had to remain calm or the cop would keep me longer. I unrolled my window as he approached my vehicle. We went through all the usual motions. Yes, I knew why I had been pulled over. Yes, I had my license and registration. No, I hadn't been drinking.

He took a minute checking my license in the database but when it came up clear he gave me a warning and sent me on my way. I pulled away from him slowly and drove cautiously for 5 or 6 blocks until I felt safe. I was already 5 or 6 minutes behind! I picked up the phone again but I could hear nothing. I checked to make sure we were still connected and listened again. Silence. I drove faster. Then I heard him speak, "Oh yeah... fuck you are pro." He exhaled heavily. "Big enough for you?" he asked smugly.

I was relieved to hear that. Fuck he was quick! He drove there fast and they didn't waste any time getting his cock out.

"You like it when I do this? Mmm... you have great balls". I loved it when she sucked my balls and she was obviously doing it to him now.

"Ohhh fuck yeah... Suck those balls, bitch. Work my cock. Mmm.."

There was another 30 seconds of silence other than breathing and slurping noises. He spoke again, "Get out of the van and let's go in the back. I took the seats out so there's more room."

I could hear doors opening and closing and hear her steps on the gravel. I was close now and the paved road was coming to an end. The site was only 50 feet down a gravel road from here. I parked the SUV, grabbed my cell phone and headed down the road on foot.

"Show me those tits" he commanded. I wasn't sure if a hooker would do that with a $50 blowjob deal but after a moments silence he spoke again, "Ohh, they're beautiful. Leave them out while you suck my dick, I'm going to play with them."

I arrived in the darkness close to where the van was parked. He left the back hatch open and, luckily for me, there was a light on inside the van. It was pitch black all around otherwise. I got as close as I could without being seen. I was hard now because of what I was seeing. Her jacket was off, her tube top was down around her waist and she was on her knees kissing and licking a huge cock. From what I could tell it was at least 7 inches but probably closer to 8 and thick. He was sitting partially upright and fondling her tits.

"Take it deeper whore. I thought you were supposed to be a pro!"

He pushed the back of her head until she had about 6" inside her. He released her head and she gasped for air before returning to the task at hand. After realizing what he had done was ok, he started taking cues from every rough porn movie he had downloaded. He grabbed her by the pig tails and started roughly pulling her head up and down on his cock. Sometimes he would hold her there choking on his dick and she never once protested. He kept spouting out his orders and compliments. "Fuck bitch, you're hot! Mmm... yeah take it all!"

Twice ever she had managed to suck my cock so deep her nose touched my stomach. Both times she was incredibly horny and both times she told me afterwards that she'd never sucked a cock deeper than that. And here she was in the back of a van, parked under a bridge, with a strangers cock nearly 8 inches deep in her.

Then he pulled out and sat her upright and started shifting his own body around. "Sit with your back against the passenger seat."

She did what she was told, after all, she belonged to him now. He stood up the best he could in the van and leaned over the seat that was behind her as he fed her his cock. He was seriously getting his money's worth! Both of her hands were against his ass pushing his cock deeper into her slutty throat. What happened next got me rock hard.

She opened her legs and exposed her panty free, shaved pussy. While one of her hands continued encouraging his face fucking, the other started playing with her aching pussy. I could hear her gagging and moaning while she sucked this huge rod off. The young man pulled his cock out of her throat and back up a bit to see what she was doing. She just looked up at him without stopping. "You're quitting?" She joked.

"No" he said, "I need your pussy..."

He grabbed a condom from his pocket and put it on quickly. He roughly flipped her on to her knees and she grabbed the headrest of the passenger seat to keep balance.

"Whoa, now! Hey! We didn-!!"

Before she could finish protesting he filled her wet pussy.

"We didn- OH GOD! Ohhh fuck, you're huge! MMmmmm Ohhh!"

I could tell she loved it and so could he. "Tell you what," he said, "Let's talk price after, whore." He started fucking her like they were starring in a porn video. He grabbed a hold of her pig tails and leaned back and pulled on them hard as he pushed his 8" cock as deeply as he possibly could. "I pay you, and you do what I say, bitch! You're mine!"

"YES! Yes! I'm your filthy whore! God don't stop!! I'm- I'M CUMMING!!"

It was a good thing they were along because they were not discreet. "OK! Now that you've cum once from my cock in your pussy, I'll make you cum once more. This time..." he said as he removed his cock and spread her ass cheeks with his hands. He spat and lubed his fingers up with her pussy juices before shoving them in her ass. "This time you'll cum with my cock in your ass. I've never been allowed to fuck ass before..." She probably would have protested if he didn't say the next line. "All my ex-girlfriends couldn't handle it. But a whore like you will love it, won't you? All whores like a cock in the ass, don't they?"

She loved a challenge and she really wanted to live up to being a professional whore. "You're paying extra for this" was her only reply. She backed up and put her head down on the floor of the van. She spread her ass cheeks for him. This was all the invitation he needed. He began pushing his thick cock in her asshole. The thing was, he was right. She always came from anal sex. But it was obvious why his ex-girlfriends didn't want anal sex from him. Aside from him being huge, he wasn't gentle. She did all but scream as he fit the first half of his cock in her relatively dry ass in 1 thrust. He withdrew it completely and spat again then rubbed more of her pussy juice on his cock. "Fuck you're tight!" He grunted as he once again continued his assault on my girlfriend's asshole.

I could hear the noises she was making without the phone and I could see her clawing at the seats and floor. He started with a slow rhythm, pushing at least 6 inches in and almost completely out of her. "Play with your pussy, bitch. And BEG for my cock." No one said her job was easy. She began rubbing her clit with one hand and even putting a finger or two in her pussy.

"Oh, please! Please give me more of your cock. I'm your whore and all I want is more cock! I love it hard an-AIIIE!! FUCK! You're so deeeeep! FUCK!"

She got what she begged for. He was now somehow fitting his full length in her and he began slapping her ass hard. His thrusts were violent and she was close to cumming again. I could tell from the way she sounded. He started saying dirtier and dirtier things. "I'm going to rent you for a whole fucking night and invite all my friends over and we're all going to fuck you hard. I'm going to tie you up and let everyone abuse you and see how much cock a whore like you can really handle! You'd like that, skank, wouldn't you??"

"Yes! Yes, please!! Please, I want that!! Ohhh I'm going to cum again you bastard!!"

Her body gyrated violently as the orgasm erupted inside her. He left his cock deep inside her to feel the contractions as she came. When she was done he pulled his cock out and pulled off the condom. He threw it out on the gravel and told her to get on her knees. She clumsily turned around to face him.

He was ready to cum too. "I'll give you a great tip if you take it on the face, whore!"

She grabbed his thick cock and began jerking it off close to her face. She licked it and sucked on it while she toyed with his balls and worked the shaft. She spat on it to get it nice and wet and looked up at him.

"Cum all over my whore face. Cover me with your cum so I know I did a good job for you!" She looked him in the eyes when she said this and then she stuck her tongue out of her open mouth. She slapped the tip of his cock on her tongue as she jerked him off.

"Oh fuck, bitch!" he grabbed his cock with his own hand and pulled it back 4 or 5 inches from her face. "Put your fucking hands behind your back and look me in the eyes!" I liked his style.

She moaned and begged for it with her mouth open. I could hear him grunting, when I strained my eyes through the darkness I saw her head twitch backwards suddenly. That was it -- the cum first landing on her face. "Mmm ooooh yeah! Cum all over me baby!"

He was grunting and panting and complimenting her. He had cum and he seemed to be out of filthy insults. Now all he could do was tell her how pro she was. They both hoped out of the back of the van as he pulled his pants back up. He handed her the jacket and gave her some cash. She hadn't even pulled her top up yet. "Hold on, he said. I need to grab more cash and... let me get you a Kleenex or something. I think I have more in the front."

He closed the hatch and she stood there for a moment fumbling with her purse and jacket and cash. She finally got her money in the purse when the van door closed. He unrolled his window and she walked up to it, confused. "You like what we did?" he asked.

"Mmm yes..."

He handed her a tissue. As she started wiping her face off he started driving quickly. I heard him yell as he drove off, "I'll send some friends to give you a ride home, whore! Hahaha!"

I emerged from the bushes and approached her. "What a fucking asshole!! And YOU! What the fuck?"

She just looked at me with a flushed face. "That fucking bastard... Well, I'm $70 richer."

My girlfriend had just taken a brutal face, pussy and ass fucking. All for only $70.00! I couldn't believe it. "Well... If you're giving discounts tonight..." I unzipped my pants with a smile. "$20.00 to make me cum, slut."

Beth dropped down on to her knees right there in the middle of the dark gravel road and removed my cock from my underwear. "Yes sir..."

Her work was professional, as usual. And it didn't take her long to get me close to the point of cumming when a voice startled us both. "Fucking whores always coming here to work."

A huge man emerged from behind a dump truck. It was safe to assume he had seen everything. He approached the two of us with confidence and anger. He looked directly at my girlfriend as his voice boomed, "If you're going to take your johns here than you're sure as fuck going to pay rent, whore!" His attention turned to me for a brief moment. "Hurry up and finish then get the fuck out of here."

I glanced down at Beth and she looked up at me with a worried expression on her face. Even she knew that it was getting to be a too much now. For a moment I thought I was going to have to try to explain to this man that I had just watched my girlfriend who was "pretending" to be a prostitute get paid $70.00 to take a merciless fucking. The scene flashed through my eyes and every way I imagined it, it ended in the giant man and I fighting.

"Just give me 5 minutes. Unless you want to refund this man's money?" Beth was quick thinking and logical as always. She could try to escape and it may go badly or she could co-operate and have some fun.

To be continued...

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
top-notch stuff

Great story that played to a lot of our person fantasies!

bobby9909bobby9909over 13 years ago
Could someone please tell me...

what qualifies this for Loving Wives??

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
it's ok!

Not Bad. Keep it going.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories