Beth Receives a Punishment

Story Info
Beth gets caught masturbating and is punished.
5.1k words
3.94
20.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HisMinx
HisMinx
2 Followers

Beth and her younger sister Sarah are dog sitting her boss, Mr. Stevens new puppy for the night, as he had a business meeting to attend that evening and wouldn't be home in time to let it out to eat or use the potty.

Mr. Stevens arrives home a little later than expected, but she was expecting him to as he sent her a text message a couple hours ago, stating the meeting would run over. Her sister's been asleep upstairs in the guest bedroom for awhile now. She didn't hear him walk in the house or even her phone going off with a new message from him.

She was watching a really hot movie and had gotten turned on. She couldn't play too much because she was on her period, but she could use her trusty pocket rocket. Thank God for tampons! She thought to herself. She had slipped it out of her purse and listened to it as it hummed in her hand as she turned it on. Wearing her flowy skirt she wore to work today, she was able to access her glorious clit easily. She laid her toy across her belly as she propped her bare feet upon the coffee table as another steamy part of the movie began.

Ever so slowly she spread her legs apart as she caressed her inner thighs with her hands, moving slowly up and down to her mound and back. As she continued caressing her thighs with one hand, she moved the other towards her clothed clit and slowly started rubbing it, first up and down, then in small circular motions.

She could feel herself become even more turned on. Her breathing was picking up, her pulse quickening as she reached for her toy, sliding her panties aside and placed it against her clit. She gasped a little as she felt it's vibration against her. She slipped her other hand down and gently pulled her hood back so the rocket could fully touch her clit. Biting her lip to keep from moaning out loud, she was almost there. Could feel her orgasm building and ready to explode.

Just then she felt something bump against the couch. Gasping and jumping to her feet, dropping her toy on the floor in the process, the carpet slightly muffling the vibrating sound more. She turned to see Mr. Stevens standing behind her. He'd come in through the garage. She couldn't believe she hadn't heard the beeping from the alarm alerting her that a door had been opened. Stammering an apology to him, he held up his hand halting her pitiful excuse of an apology. He looked at her as she gulped. Her heart racing faster than ever before, but not because of her excitement moments ago, but from her fear of getting caught just now.

She looked at her feet as he stood there, still staring at her with crossed arms. He finally says "I'm paying you to dog sit, not to get off in my living room while you're here."

She glances up at him, face red with shame she tells him "yes, Sir. I'm so very sorry. It wasn't my intentions to do this, it's really not like me to do so outside of my own bedroom, but I was watching a movie and I got a little, ya know and once again I apologize it will never happen again."

Hands in his pockets he looks at her "you're correct it won't ever happen again. I don't want to hear your lame excuse as to why you thought it a good idea to do that here, in my home with your sister here, who I presume is currently sleeping."

She simply says "yes, Sir" as she has no time to say anything else because he once again starts talking.

"I sent you a message over an hour ago now, saying I'd be home shortly and I got no response. I thought maybe you had fallen asleep, but no you were in my living room fucking yourself." She blanches at his words as he's never spoken like that before now.

"Mr. St...!" Halting her once again with his hand.

"I don't want to hear anything from you until I am done talking is that understood?" She simply nods her head looking at him. "I don't want to see your head nod, I want to hear that you understand." He tells her.

"Yes, Sir. I understand." She says.

"Good. Thank you. Now you say that it's not like you to do this outside of your bedroom, but you carry around a toy with you, that by the way is still vibrating on the floor, I might add." She bends down to pick it up, but before she can reach it he says "leave it, I didn't ask nor tell you to pick it up. Let it be a reminder as to what happened and why we are having such a conversation here in my living room."

Nodding her head she says "yes, Sir."

"Now back to what I was saying," he began. "You say you don't do things like this outside of your bedroom, but you're carrying a toy around with you. So, where do you do truly do things like this? At the office, I pay you to work at?" Once again halting her from saying anything with a raise of his hand, he continues "you've made it clear you obviously do, do this sort of thing by just having the toy with you. So why even begin to lie to me about it? So, as I was saying where do you do this? At work? While driving? While taking public transit? While out in a public place, such as a restaurant or mall bathroom? This is the last time I will ask you this and I want complete honesty, as you know I can tell when someone is lying. Is that understood?" He asks. She looks at him, her face still red with shame and embarrassment.

"Yes, Sir. I understand. I, umm..." she doesn't want to say where she has or hasn't done it, as it's a private matter, even though he caught her in his living room doing just that.

"I'm waiting." He says looking at her. All she does is shake her head.

"So you're telling me, that you won't say where you masturbate at, besides your bedroom?" He asks?

"No, Mr. Stevens, I won't." She says to him.

Mr. Stevens looks at her, thoughts running through his head. Should he be mad at her, amused, intrigued, aroused and so much more because he caught her masturbating in his home, his living room, where he relaxes in that exact same spot, even sometimes masturbates there as well? He walks around to the other side of the couch facing her.

"Look at me." He says to her. She glances up at him trying to keep his gaze, but fails miserably.

"Look...at...me, Beth." He says slowly but sternly.

"Please do tell, why you refuse to not tell me where you masturbate. Do you feel that it is too personal? Although, you were just caught here, with your legs spread wide open, with your clit being pleasured by a toy." He says to her, stepping closer.

Beth takes a step back, holding her breath out of fear he may hurt her, even though she's never seen him become violent. "I have to use the bathroom" she manages to say as she tries to walk past him.

He moves to block her way. "You can wait a few minutes, until you tell me where you masturbate, unless it's a very lengthy story" he tells her.

"Mr. Stevens, it kinda can't wait. I really have to go, now" she says grabbing her purse a little too quickly.

He looks at her, then down at her purse, then her again. "Oh, I see. So that's why you need to use the bathroom, is it Beth?"

She looks at him funny. "What do you mean by that?" She asks hastily.

He smirks at her, "what I mean by that is, I've been around long enough to know that when a woman takes her purse to the bathroom with her, she's most likely on her period, trying to make a phone call, or to make a run for it. Now with you, here right now, you're phone is on the side table, right over there." She glances to where he is pointing, then looks back at him. "So, you won't be making a phone call while in the bathroom as you would have grabbed it. Two, you wouldn't make a run for it because you know you wouldn't leave your sister here alone. So, that leaves me to believe you are on your period. Am I correct?"

She glares at him angrily. "Why yes, I am on my period are you happy now? Do you really have to know my personal business?" Getting mad now she takes a step towards him, getting in his face. "You want to watch me use the bathroom too?" She asks walking around him to the bathroom.

He grabs her arm gently, telling her quietly. "You really don't want to know the answer to that, but please excuse my bluntness. You know it's how I am, but not usually about things like this. Now if you're going to get blood all over my carpet, then by all means go use the bathroom, but hurry back as we have things to discuss and do. Winking as he releases her arm.

Groaning, she hurries to the bathroom and locks the door. Freezing in the process of handling her business. She thinks to herself, "what does he mean by 'things to do'?" Flushing and washing her hands she exists shortly after. She notices him standing in the same spot she left him. His tie was loosened and the top button undone. "He is a sexy looking man, even if he's older" she thought. She could feel her arousal awakening again. "God what is wrong with me? He's my boss who just caught me in his home, masturbating on his couch, while on my period none the less!" She whispers harshly to herself.

He notices her flushed cheeks and chuckles to himself as he moves to let her by. "Are you ready to finish our discussion? I'd really like to know where you think an acceptable place to masturbate outside of the bedroom is." He points to the couch. "Please sit." And sits down himself. He watches as she smoothes her skirt before sitting down across from him.

"Thank you." She tells him, then sighs. "I um..." She begins, falters and tries again looking at him. "You're right. I do find it too personal to discuss this with you. One being you're my boss, and two well just because it is something personal, but I can't really say much about it because I was in your home masturbating and you caught me and for that I do sincerely apologize."

He watched her as she spoke he knew she was being sincere, but he had a way for her to make it up to him. He's wanted her for a long time. He knew she was single, as she had a bad break up with her now ex. He wanted her in his bed, his arms, his lair. He wanted to see her body glisten with sweat, reden with marks from an implement of his choosing. Hear he moans, her begging to cum, for more. First he wanted to hear where all she masturbated outside of her home. "So, you'll tell me where all you masturbate then?"

"Yes, I will tell you. Not that I want to, but I will." She says.

"Ok then. I'm listening." He says, sitting back against the couch, crossing his ankle over his knee.

She sighs, exasperated. "You don't have to be so smug about it, Mr. Stevens."

He chuckles, saying "I'm far from being smug, dear Beth. I'm just intrigued by you and your shenanigans you decided to pull tonight in my home."

She laughs gently, "shenanigans huh? Ok then."

Smiling at her he says, "yes, shenanigans. You have a very beautiful laugh Beth. You should really laugh more often and I hope that you do."

Blushing slightly, she whispers "thank you."

"You're welcome. Now, let me hear where you have masturbated at Beth." He says. Beth fidgets with the edge of her skirt as she thinks about what to say. He reaches over and stills her hand "it's fine, relax just tell me and maybe I'll tell me some of mine.

Beth takes a deep breath, releasing it. "Ok. Ill tell you. Will you really tell me some of yours?"

"Yes, I will. But you must tell me where, and be descriptive about it as well. And remember to be honest it will just be worse for you in the end, if not." He tells her.

"Worse for me? What does that mean?" She asks him.

"Yes, worse for you. It means that after we are done here there's something else we are going to be doing. Is that clear?" Mr. Stevens asks.

"Clear? No, it's not. What else will we be doing?" Beth asks, worry lacing her voice.

"You will find out after our discussion and if it's not clear by the end of it, then I will explain it to you." He tells her. "Understood?"

Nodding her head as she spoke. "Yes, Sir. I understand.

"Good, now proceed please." He tells her.

"How many do I have to tell you?" Beth asks.

"I want at least 3, Beth. The longer you stall, the longer it's going to take. It'll be daylight soon and your sister will be up and ready to go home and you've yet to sleep." He says.

"Fine. I guess I better get it over with then." She tells him. Ok, so some of the places I've masturbated at are while at the movies, while on the train, and while driving." She says quickly.

"Mhm. So the movies, train and driving? Why?" He asks positioning himself better on the couch.

"Well the movies was because of a bet that I lost between some friends. They'd picked the movie and we all went. Lets just say I left satisfied, them not so much." She said giggling.

"Were they female friends or male?" He asked.

"Well two were female and the other was a male. But as I said before, I lost a bet and they dared me to masturbate at the movies, so I did it. I started with my fingers rubbing my clit, then added my other hand and played with my pussy until I came. I also kind of teased my friends as I could see that they were turned on by watching me. We were thankfully near the back of theater. So, not many could see what all was going on. I usually always wear skirts, unless it's really cold out and that night I was wearing one, quite like the one I am now so I could just pull it up and slide my panties to the side as they watched me. I did rub on my guy friends cock for a few minutes and got between my girl friends legs and teased their pussies with my tongue. It was quite a fun night honestly."

"So do you still talk with these friends regularly?" He asks her.

"Yes, if not every day, then every other. We've been close since we were little." Beth says.

"Good. Good to hear." He says adjusting his now hard cock.

Beth notices him and giggles to herself. "Why is that good?" She asks.

"Well because it's always good to keep around people you can trust with things, especially those types of things. You know?" He tells her.

"Yea, I know what you mean. So, would you like to hear the other two? They're pretty much the same, just a different form of transportation and one small detail." She tells him. Blushing at the last part.

"Yes, I want to hear the others. I'd like to hear them all but will settle for these. For now that is." He says.

Before she begins telling the other two stories she sits sideways on the couch pulling her feet up under her to get comfortable. "Well the day in the car, it was a rough day at work for many of us. I'm sure you can recall a few yourself, Mr. Stevens." At his nod she continued on. "Well I was so frustrated that day that I was near tears when I left work. I sat in my car telling myself I wouldn't cry. I was like I NEED to release some stress quickly."

Closing her eyes like she was reliving that day, she took a deep breath and continued. "So I slid my panties off, slid in a vibrating dildo that hits that special spot and closed my legs as placed my rocket between them so it barely touched my clit. I remember someone honking their horn in the garage and I almost stopped, but I told myself no that I was going to drive all the way home like this and I did. I was moaning loudly and a soppy wet mess as I got home. Thankfully, I had a towel beneath me or my seat would be ruined."

She hadn't realized that he'd moved closer to her as she was telling her story, nor that she'd slightly slid her skirt up information the process from rubbing her leg gently, until she opened her eyes gasping at his closeness. She watched him as he leaned in towards her, kissing her softly at first as she started to back away from him. Then he went with it and kissed her aggressively grasping her hair at the nape of her neck with one hand and forcing her back on the couch with the other.

She was moaning against his mouth, but fighting to push him away. He finally released her mouth both breathing heavy. She tried to push against his chest to move but he just gripped her hair tighter making her whimper in pain. "What are you doing, Mr. Stevens?!" She asked, panicky. "Get off of me, please." She begged. He just sat there hovering above her quivering body as he stared at her.

"No, I'm not moving. You want this as much as I do, Beth. I can read you like an open book." He told her.

"Please, Mr. Stevens. I can't do this." She began to cry.

He shushed her like a child, "Shhh, Beth. It's ok darling. You can and you will, Beth. Right now." He told her. He leaned in towards her ear whispering. "I know you'll enjoy it, just like I will. I want to hear you beg, I want to see your tears, I want to taste your fear." He began kissing and sucking her ear lobe, moving his way down her neck, hitting her sweet spot there making her gasp.

"Please!" She begged. "We...I can't." She said in a ragged breath. Pushing against him once again to no avail.

"Beth, look at me. Now." He waited until her eyes met his before he began talking again. "Good girl" he said making her relax some. "You can do this. We will do this, tonight. Not here, but soon. I'm going to get up and you're going to come with me, willingly. Understood, Beth?"

"Yes, Mr. Stevens." She said.

"Please don't call me Mr. Stevens. It's Sir right now. Is that understood?"

Looking at him and nodding her head. "Yes, Sir."

"Good girl, Beth. Let's go now." He said getting up and holding out his hand to her. Taking it, she rose from the couch and followed him. "If you need to use the bathroom do so now Beth." He told her. She looked at him and then back at her purse. He nodded his head and stated "there's some under the sink if you're out. You can use those as well, if you need."

He released her hand and stepped back as she went into the bathroom to pee and change her tampon leaving the door slightly cracked. Flushing and washing her hands, she stepped out to see him smiling. He went to her and pressed her against the wall, kissing her passionately as one hand went to her luscious breasts massaging them and pinching her nipples, one after the other making her gasp and open her mouth wider for his tongue to explore. His other hand slowly moved down her waist and caressed her mound, then began rubbing her clit softly. She was panting now.

She was excited, but so very nervous. Her arousal out won her nerves. As she moved her hands to his chest, realizing for the first time how it felt beneath her hands. She pulled back looking at him. "Please Mr. Ste.." She began but stopped herself when he shook his head at her. She closed her eyes and took a breath. "Please Sir." She said again looking up at him.

"Please what, Beth?" He said as he caressed her cheek, moving a stray hair out of her face. "Tell me what you want baby."

"I want to cum, please." She told him.

"Now now Beth. We've just begun our fun. I don't want you tiring out before we are even close to being done." He said caressing her hair, lightly kissing her lips. "Come on, let's go." Grabbing her hand and pulling her along behind him.

Beth notices they're heading towards the garage, unsure of why she asks "where are we going? We aren't leaving are we?"

Stopping, he turned to reassure her "no, Beth. We aren't leaving. We're just going to another part of the house. Don't worry." Grabbing her hand once again he led her through the garage door, towards another door located off to the left of the garage. Letting go of her hand, he dug into his pocket and pulled out his keys, selecting one and unlocking the door. He grabbed her hand before opening it and lead the way through into what he called his lair.

After closing the door he turned to face her. "This is my private area. It's always kept locked and I only allow certain people in here that I truly trust. As you can see there's only a faint glow of light right now, but once I turn on the big light you'll be able to see what I keep hidden here. Don't be scared I won't hurt you, unless you ask it of me and even then I may or may not" he added once he felt her panicking.

HisMinx
HisMinx
2 Followers
12