Beth the Exhibitionist

Story Info
Beth changes from good Catholic girl to an exhibitionist.
3k words
4.49
78.8k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/08/2017
Created 04/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clayton
Clayton
76 Followers

The following story is 100% true. The names and locations have been disguised. Beth even posts her own pictures on online forums occaisionally.


When I met her, Beth Johnson was a freshman at the University. A product of an all-girls Catholic high school, Beth had that fresh-scrubbed, girl-next-door appeal. When we met about 2 a.m. one Sunday morning, she was on her hands and knees in the backyard of my Apartment complex tossing up the last of the whiskey she had been drinking. I held her hair back from her face while she went through the dry heaves, then I lifted her up and carried her to the bed in my apartment. I removed her vomit-soaked clothing and put her to bed in just her panties. I placed a wastebasket near the bed, then removed my vomit-soaked clothes, and placed them in the same garbage bag as her clothes. Finally, about 3:30 a.m., I was able to lay down on the couch and sleep. White knights in shining armor need their rest, too.

When she became concious about 9:30 that morning she was half naked in a strange bed. Predictably, she was concerned. Actually she was almost hysterical. I calmed her down, gave her a towel and some clean clothes, and told her to take a shower. After her shower, I fed her and gave her something for her hangover. In a half hour her eyes started to focus and she stopped groaning.

I asked her to tell me about herself; most of what she told me I had already guessed. Large Catholic family, house in the suburbs, professional Dad, stay-at-home Mom, dinner served at 6:30 every night, girls took turns washing dishes, etc. All went to same-sex Catholic schools. I did find out that Beth was the youngest daughter. Beth had been invited to a Fraternity party and had been drinking Whiskey Sours. About 1 a.m. the Frat members started fondling all the unescorted girls and Beth felt she needed to head home. It was the first time Beth had ever been drunk.

I told Beth she was to clean up the mess she made, then gave her coins and detergent for the laundry. When she had started the clothes in the washer she came back and cleaned my kitchen. I complimented her and then decided to test a theory from my Psych class. I told her "Thank you. That pleases me."

Beth spent most of the day in my apartment. I never made an overt move to take advantage of her and I spent several hours talking and laughing with her. Every time she performed some small task for me I would tell her "Thank you. That pleases me."

About 6 pm she started making dinner. I kept thanking her for doing something that pleased me. About 9 pm I drove her to her dorm. I told her to be ready about 6 every evening and I would pick her up. We would study together and I would bring her back to her dorm about 9 pm. That Psychology experiment worked: in a week Beth was constantly looking to me for my approval whenever we were together.

The second Friday we were together I told Beth I had plans for her for Saturday evening. Beth wanted to know what I had in mind, so I asked if she liked dancing. Beth told me she loved to dance, and volunteered that she had learned Hawaiian Dance when she was in 8th grade. She had only given it up when she came to college. She asked if she could dance for me sometime and, of course, I told her "Thank you. That would please me."

Beth walked over to me, sat down in my lap, and kissed me. Hesitantly at first, then quite thoroughly. Beth stopped and looked me in the eye and said "I like to please you. I want to do everything to please you". She kissed me again and then pulled her sweater off. I moved my hands slowly up and around her, then undid her bra. I let her remove her bra herself and Beth did it slowly while she watched my eyes. Her breasts were again revealed to me, but this time she was fully awake and sober. Her breasts were 34C's with a pink cherry nipple. I leaned forward and kissed each nipple and found them rock hard. I pulled back and said "Thank you. You really know how to please me."

Beth stood up and said "I'm not quite done yet. I want to show you what you were too nice to take advantage of last week". Slowly she unzipped her skirt and removed it, then pulled her panties down to her ankles, and stepped out of them. She looked to me for approval and my smile told her everything.

Beth came back to me and sat in my lap naked. I held her and kissed her deeply. When I finally had to break for air I told her she was beautiful and that she really pleased me. She giggled and said "I know; I can feel the lump in your pants".

I picked Beth up and carried her to the bedroom. After laying her on my bed I stripped out of my clothes and moved to join her. I pulled her into my arms and told her we were rushing things a bit. Her eyes welled up with tears and I quickly explained. "I want you. I want you in the worst way, but that's not the best way to start off a long-term relationship. I will teach you a few things you can do to please me without going all the way. And I will teach you a few things about pleasing Beth. You are here for my pleasure and I am here for yours."

I held her for a few minutes, then we changed positions and I handed Beth a tube of KY. I told her to lubricate my cock and start stroking me slowly. Beth learned how to give a great handjob that day and she learned to swallow my cum. I guided her and Beth watched me to find what I liked. When I had my first orgasm I told Beth to lick up my cum and swallow it. Beth started to refuse and I quickly raised my eyebrows. I had her collect my cum in her hand, then I brought a tablespoon from the kitchen and scooped the cum into the spoon. It almost filled the spoon twice. I told her that cum was mostly protien and that if it was good enough to make babies with, then it was good enough for her to swallow. Beth opened her mouth and I fed my cum to her. She looked directly into my eyes, then swallowed. I told her "Forget everything you have ever heard about sex. Nothing I do with you, or to you, will hurt you. I expect you to swallow my cum every time you make me cum. It will not hurt you. You are here for my pleasure and I am here for yours. Now it is my turn to please you."

I kissed Beth deeply, then I started kissing my way down her body. Beth stiffened when she realized I was about to kiss her pussy. She started to stop me and I quickly raised my eyebrows again. Two minutes later Beth had no intention of stopping me. I found out she had a very sensitive clit and labia that filled and flared when she was excited. In less than ten minutes the good Catholic girl was gone and Beth found out she was multi-orgasmic. I licked and sucked on her pussy while Beth had three major orgasms and at least a dozen smaller ones. After a two hour marathon of pussy-eating, Beth was too tired to do more than cuddle with me and we drifted off to sleep.

Saturday morning I woke to find Beth lovingly licking my cock. When she was certain I was awake she looked me in the eyes and said "I am here for your pleasure". In another five minutes she swallowed a large load of my cum, licked her lips and smiled at me. I told her "Thank you. That really pleased me."

Over breakfast I asked her if she was ready to dance for me. Beth said she had her hula skirt and some other accessories at her dorm room. She wanted to show me some of her routines so we dressed and went to her dorm to pick up her outfits. Later that afternoon Beth gave me a private performance; no top on and no panties under the skirt. Her dancing had the desired effect; I had a hardon and she was so excited her pussy was dripping. I spent an hour licking and sucking on her pussy and she sucked me off and swallowed with a smile.

While we were trying to catch our breath from the sex I told Beth I was taking her to a private party that evening and I wanted her to dance for the crowd. I told her her first several dances would be with a top on, but I wanted her to dance topless later in the evening. I also told her I might decide she needed to dance without her bikini bottoms, but I would decide that later in the evening once she had danced topless. Beth looked scared, but she said nothing to me.

That night we loaded her outfit into the car and set out for a town about 40 miles from the University. Beth was dressed nicely in a skirt and a light sweater. I had told Beth she needed to go braless this evening, so she was flushed and excited as we left the apartment. I stopped for gas before we left town and her nipples stood out prominently while I pumped gas. I had parked up front where people had to pass by my car going in and out of the store. Several college-age guys noticed her hard nipples poking out through her sweater, and one stopped to admire the sight. When I came out of the store Beth told me, breathlessly, that she had been "checked out" quite a few times. I told her "You are here for my pleasure, and theirs."

Beth said "You may have to lick my pussy; I'm so excited I am dripping".

I told her "I'm sure you know that pleases me."

Beth asked me questions the entire fourty miles to ******. When we arrived at the Elks Club there were at least fifty cars and trucks already in the parking lot. The crowd had just started to arrive for a Casino Night. The event was attracting people from early 30's to their 70's from several surrounding towns. I told Beth we needed to go in and meet the organizer of the Casino Night, and find out where the entertainers dressing room was located. Beth gasped when she realized there would be over 300 people watching her dance. I told her, with a smile, "Relax. You will be dancing topless for a select few men, and maybe a few women. It will be done quietly in a smaller room later tonight. And you are not the only girl that will be dancing topless."

The organizer of the Casino Night was a mid-40's businessman with short hair and just a slight paunch. He stood maybe 5 foot 10, and he had a big mustache. When I introduced myself he shook hands; when I introduced Beth he took her hand and kissed it. Beth giggled in surprise and John gave her a big smile. His smile became bigger when I told him that Beth was a Hawaiian dancer. I also said she would be dancing for the Directors. John said that made four girls for the Directors show. John told us to pick up our entertainers package at the back table and to enjoy the evening. First dancers would take the Main Stage at 8. When I picked up the entertainers package there was $100 in cash and $200 in "Casino Money" for the evening. The man at the table asked that Beth go backstage and dress, then join me and mingle with the crowd until the entertainment started.

I carried her costume to the dressing room and told Beth to meet me at the Blackjack tables when she was ready. Twenty minutes later the crowd parted and a blushing Beth joined me. The lady right next to her admired the costume and started asking questions about the materials and design. Beth answered the woman and told her loads of info. Beth also surprised the woman by saying that she herself had weaved most of the skirt. After the woman and Beth talked a bit Beth relaxed and started to enjoy the attention from the Casino Night crowd.

The entertainers started at 8 on the Main stage. There were three girl Belly Dancers, a magician, a Country Duet, some jugglers, and Beth. It took over an hour before Beth finally took the stage and performed 3 dances. The country singers came back when her dances were done. The magician performed several more tricks, the belly dancers came back for a second set of dances, and then Beth did a second set also.

After the second set I met Beth backstage and escorted her to the private room used for the VIP's. When we walked in there was about 25 men and six or seven women in attendance. The Magician had his two assistants in matching pink bikinis, except his first "assistant" was already topless and he was working on the trick that promised more. He had the topless assistant bring out a large red satin blanket and a cubical frame. He tied the second assistant into the cage-like framework. He covered the framework with the red blanket, turned it completely around, tapped it three times with his wand, then pulled the cover off. The second gal was still tied up, but was now topless and had on a sheer black thong. The audience cheered and the two assistants stepped to the front of the stage and took a bow. The Magician asked if he could perform one more trick. He tied the girl with the pink bikini bottom into the cage and covered it again. This time when he reached into his cape for his magic wand, a sheer black thong fell out. He smiled and pulled off the cover and the pink bottoms were gone. He brought the naked girl to the front of the stage and took a bow with her.

Next it was the belly dancers. They performed once with gold coin bikinis on, then they took off their tops. They performed two more dances topless, and then it was time for Beth to dance. Beth danced her first number with her top on. Then she turned her back to the audience, removed her bikini top, and started her second number. She danced backward all the way to the front of the stage, then turned around. Her cheeks were burning but a big smile was on her face. She danced two numbers topless and received a nice round of applause.

The belly dancers came back on stage, but their costumes were just a bunch of veils. They danced together and removed each others veils one at a time. Finally they had on nothing but coin belts and sandals. As the music faded, the naked belly dancers received a standing ovation, and it was again Beth's turn to dance. All eyes in the room focused on Beth. She turned to me and looked me in the eye, then whispered "remove my panties, please." The audience watched silently as her bottoms were removed, then broke into applause as she took the stage again. Her grass skirt covered her, but she and the audience knew she was naked underneath.

As the music started Beth removed her bikini top and began her dance. It was a fast number and her boobs bounced and shook. The skirt gave the audience glimpses of her legs and the pom-poms on either hip bounced and gyrated. Beth added to the tease by picking up the skirt and shaking it. The second number was also fast but this time Beth reached down and untied her skirt. At the midpoint of the music the beat slowed to a pace half of what it had been. Beths' movements became sensual, and she had picked that point to twirl right out of her skirt. She moved slowly and sensually back to the rear of the stage and from my vantage point I could see her pussy was wet and open. Then the music turned fast again and Beth moved up to the front of the stage. She was naked except for her anklets, a headdress, and her pom-poms. The audience gave her a great reception. Then her third song started and Beth moved slowly and sensually to the beat. She spent the entire tune moving slowly from one side of the stage to the other making sure everyone in the audience could feast their eyes on her nakedness. The last notes found her lowering herself to her knees where she remained with her knees at least a foot apart. The men at front row center had a great view. Beth then stood and accepted a standing ovation from the crowd.

Beth went to the dressing room and I gathered up her costume pieces. As I was finishing a man in his late 40's approached me and asked if Beth performed at parties. I said she might in the future and he gave me his card. He said he had a group of customers that gathered several times each year for a card party.

When she came out of the dressing room Beth was wild with excitement. "Did you see me? I was naked. I danced in front of all those people and I was naked. They all wanted to fuck me. I could see it in their eyes. They all wanted to fuck me."

I smiled at her and I told her "Thank you. That pleased me."

Beth smiled "I danced naked in front of all those people and they all wanted to fuck me".

We had a wonderful evening when we finally made it home.

Clayton
Clayton
76 Followers