Beth Unfolding Ch. 01

Story Info
Beth submits to her mistress.
2.7k words
4.54
34.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is just what I need," Rachel says.

She's so casual about it, and that excites Beth more than anything. Rachel is on Beth's sofa, her skirt pulled back, her pantyhose and panties gone, her legs pulled up and her knees and heavy thighs wide apart. She's waiting for Beth. What a surprise this is. Beth never thought she'd get this far with her, never thought Rachel would be interested. There's no romance here, Beth knows Rachel is just using her, but that's what she wants. Isn't that what she wants?

You're an attorney, Beth. Do you know what you're doing? No, she doesn't. She's again allowing a dark need to push her buttons.

Rachel looks down at her exposed belly, at her dark bush, and she chuckles. "Maybe you'd better get a towel before I ruin your pretty sofa."

Yes, Beth had better get a towel. Rachel's garden is dripping. She has a tropical rainforest. She has a meaty thick=lipped pussy, the kind Beth adores, the pussy Beth dreams about, the furled lips so tantalizing as they peep through the dark bush. She can't see Rachel's clitoris yet, but she expects to get to know it well. Yes, they need a towel underneath Rachel to protect Beth's sofa. Beth's own pussy is dripping as much as Rachel's, dripping like a faucet ever since Rachel looked her straight in the eye and said if Beth really wanted it, yes, she would let Beth go down on her. "But don't expect any return favors, I'm not that way," Rachel said.

Beth doesn't care about return favors, She wants her face in Rachel's cabbage patch, has wanted it so many months since the first time Rachel came to work in the office. Rachel is so hot-looking, or at least she is to Beth, Hispanic dark eyes, a round face, scarlet lipstick, dark hair, the lush curves of her body never completely hidden by her clothes. Watching Rachel's big hips as she prances around the office in red high heels has been making Beth crazy for months. Rachel is all ass and tits, and Beth is enchanted.

Beth never suspected Rachel might be interested in her. But now that it's happened, now that Rachel is here in Beth's apartment, Beth's excitement is so intense, she's trembling.

She hurries to get a towel out of the closet near the bathroom. She wonders what Rachel really thinks of her. Does Rachel suspect how much she hungers for her? So far it's all lust, not a moment of affection between them. Is this what you want, Beth? But it's better than nothing. She's had nothing for too long.

When she returns to the living room, Rachel hasn't moved. She's still sitting there as she waits for Beth with her thighs wide apart. Rachel smiles at Beth as she runs her fingers over her bush. "You like my chocha? My pussy?"

Beth nods. "Yes."

"Not too hairy for you?"

"No, I like it."

"You can't say a word about this at the office."

"Don't worry about that."

Rachel helps Beth get the towel under her, and when Beth gets close enough to smell Rachel, her excitement increases.

Rachel looks at her. "But who else at the office? Any of the girls?"

"At the office?" Rachel is the office manager, but only recently on the job.

Rachel nods. "Yes, at the office. Who else?"

"One other woman, but she left before you arrived."

"Maybe you got her into trouble."

"No, she just quit, she found another job."

"A lawyer like you?"

"Yes."

"You're a strange one."

"I'm just me."

"Was it like this? You went down on her just like this?"

Beth feels herself blushing. "More or less."

Rachel smirks at her. "You're something, sweetie. Just don't get me into any trouble, okay? I've known a few dykes, but you're something. You're different."

Beth doesn't know whether to be pleased or hurt. Yes, she supposes she's different than some, maybe too needy for her own good, needy with some dark needs. Maybe she's also different because she doesn't hesitate to make a pass at a straight woman if the woman excites her. Even in the office. For a long time she never did that, then one day she said the hell with it, life is too short. She has a good resume and she can always quit and find another law office.

Beth doesn't say anything more. She doesn't want to talk any more. She gets down on her knees on the rug in front of Rachel, and when she looks up at Rachel, she sees that Rachel's eyes seem on fire. Rachel is hot now, turned on, not only hot-looking, but truly hot. When Beth looks at Rachel's cunt, she can make out a glint of wetness between the closed lips. Beth wants the lips open. She wants to see everything. But she holds back and she waits for Rachel to invite her in.

Rachel gazes down at her, a steady look as if Rachel wants to get inside Beth's head and find out what makes her tick. Finally, Rachel runs her hands along the insides of her round thighs, down far enough to just touch the edges of her bulging hairy pussy, then back up to her knees as she spreads her thick thighs even further apart. "Come on, do it," she says. "Lick my pussy."

* * *

Beth bends forward as though beginning a prayer to some divinity. What divinity? The Goddess Cunt, of course. It's been too long. She sniffs, nuzzles, and starts exploring. Her face in the damp rainforest, she opens Rachel with her nose. She feels herself trembling as she does it, her knees and hands trembling with her excitement, trembling as if she's afraid this wonderful ripe cunt will suddenly disappear. Rachel's strong scent infiltrates into Beth's brain, an earthy musk, a lush smell, the rainforest hot and humid and dripping. Beth tries a hard suck of the lips and opening to get Rachel's juices and see how Rachel responds. Rachel groans, puts her hands on the back of Beth's head and pulls Beth's face more firmly into the swamp between her thighs. "That's it, give me a good suck," Rachel says.

Beth finds Rachel's clitoris with her nose and starts rubbing it up and down, side to side, around and around. Now her tongue snakes out to get inside Rachel's vagina, inside as deep as she can manage, so deep she feels the strain at the root of her tongue as she scours and slurps in the wet opening.

"Oh fuck, you're good," Rachel says. She clamps her soft thighs around Beth's head and face, her hands still pulling Beth in.

Beth wants to get Rachel off quickly, break the ice with Rachel's first orgasm, her first coming on Beth's face. While sucking hard, Beth moves her face against Rachel, her nose rubbing and slamming Rachel's clit, her whole head moving, a steady rhythm as she closes her lips over Rachel's stiff clit and pulls at it as if to tear it away from Rachel's cunt. Rachel cries out, pulls her knees back, then drops her legs and lurches forward, then back, holding Beth's head with both hands as she humps Beth's face and comes on Beth's sucking mouth.

Rachel finally lies back with her face up and her mouth open. She groans. Then she closes her mouth and she looks down at Beth and she smiles. "That's better than dope."

"Good, huh?"

"Wonderful. You know how to suck pussy. I want more."

"Sure." The towel underneath Rachel's crotch is soaked, but Beth finds a dry spot, and she bends her head and uses the towel to dry her face.

When she looks up at Rachel again, Rachel reaches down to trail her fingers over Beth's cheek. "In the bedroom?"

Beth nods. Yes, a bed would be better. "Would you like a massage?"

Rachel smiles. "That sounds good."

Beth gets to her feet, takes Rachel's hand and leads her down the hall to the bedroom.

* * *

As they stand near the bed, Rachel kisses Beth for the first time. It's a tender kiss, and Beth is surprised by the affection. She's thrilled when Rachel licks around her lips and chin as if to taste her own juices deposited earlier on Beth's face.

"You're sweet," Rachel says. "You have a sweet face. How old are you?"

"Thirty-two."

"You never go with guys?"

"Never. But I was married once."

Rachel chuckles. "And it was no good for you?"

"I like women."

Rachel lets Beth help her undress, a treat, Beth so excited, her hands are shaking again. She can feel her juices streaming down the insides of her thighs. She's undressing Rachel, but not herself. She's still wearing the gray skirt she wore at work, beige pantyhose, white panties, low heels. a white cotton blouse. Does Rachel find her attractive? Probably not. Beth thinks of herself as just ordinary looking, an ordinary thirtyish woman with an ordinary face and an ordinary body, an ordinary dull-looking female attorney stressed out and unattached. She doesn't care if with Rachel she never gets to take her own clothes off. All she cares about is getting Rachel's clothes off and getting her fill of Rachel, this dark=eyed hot-looking woman. Rachel is way past thirty, maybe close to forty. As Beth removes Rachel's blouse, Beth feels like a mouse assisting a dark-eyed goddess.

Rachel sighs as her clothes come off. "I've been putting on weight."

"You look lovely."

"Too much ass."

"I like it."

Rachel laughs. "You do, huh? We'll see."

Rachel's big breasts look delicious, her plain white bra packed full. When Beth unhooks the bra and peels it away from her body, Rachel pulls her shoulders back as if she's proud of what she has: big breasts, fat dark nipples, the tips thick and extended, breasts to suck on and sleep on. Beth thinks Rachel is gorgeous.

"Can I touch."

Rachel smiles, her eyes bright. "Sure, honey, go on, play with my tits."

Beth plays. She runs her hands over Rachel's breasts, over the heavy globes, around the undersides, squeezing gently, then finally dancing her fingers over the fat nipples.

"You're beautiful," Beth says.

Rachel is amused. She takes hold of one of her breasts with both hands and she points the dark nipple at Beth's face. "Come on, suck it. Don't be bashful."

Beth takes the big tit in her mouth. Her lips pursed around the nipple, she tugs it out further. With her eyes closed, she suckles hard while Rachel continues to hold the breast with her hands.

After a while, Rachel pulls her breast away and she offers Beth the other one. "This one too. You can bite it a little."

Beth takes the breast in her mouth, and she sucks and bites the nipple and areola until Rachel groans.

When Beth finally pulls her face away from Rachel's breasts, Rachel's nipples are both swollen and glistening with Beth's saliva. Rachel smiles as she holds a breast in each hand. "I guess you like my tits as much as you like my pussy."

Beth nods. "Yes I do."

"Nice to suck?"

"Yes."

Rachel chuckles as she turns to the bed. "Now I get my massage." She stretches out naked on her belly, her face resting on her folded arms. "Okay, I'm ready."

Beth feels weak with excitement as she takes in the view of Rachel's luscious ass, two full hemispheres in a tight kiss that makes a deep split between them, the fullness of the ass a perfect complement to the fullness of the thighs.

Rachel snickers and wiggles her hips. "Are you looking at my ass?"

"Yes."

"Nice?"

"Perfect."

"So where's my massage?"

"I'll use some massage oil," Beth says.

"Sure, honey, whatever you want."

Beth hurries to the bathroom, finds the massage oil in the cabinet, then hurries back to Rachel. Without delay, Beth strips down to her bra and panties, tosses her clothes onto a chair and climbs onto the bed holding the bottle of massage oil. She quickly straddles Rachel's thighs as though afraid Rachel will somehow change her mind and disappear.

All right, it's time. She pours some oil on Rachel's back and she starts the massage. She knows how, she's done it before, and soon Rachel is groaning with pleasure as Beth works her shoulders and neck, and the central part of her back along her spine.

"Hey, you're good at this," Rachel says.

"Yes I am."

"All kinds of talents."

Beth keeps her hands moving, her fingers working Rachel's back and shoulders and arms. After a while, she slides backwards along Rachel's thighs, and she feels a rush of excitement as she finally gets her hands on Rachel's ass. She grips, squeezes, and mauls the firm globes.

Rachel groans. "I like that."

Beth says nothing. What's there to say? She wonders how long she can keep her hands working Rachel's ass and still pretend it's a massage. But is pretense necessary? What does Rachel expect? What does Rachel want? Beth pulls the cheeks apart for a quick look at Rachel's cunt from behind, the dark hair around the fat lips, the dark brown anus in the valley above the cunt. Just a quick look. She pulls her hands away, the cheeks close over the crack, and she slides further back and starts working on Rachel's heavy thighs.

Rachel makes a purring sound. "You have good hands. Where did you learn to do this?"

"I took a course."

"Really? That's nice." Then she adds: "You still like my fat ass?"

"It's not fat, just big. I love it. You're beautiful."

Rachel purrs again, then she reaches behind her, slides her hands over her ass and pulls the cheeks apart. "Why don't you give me a little kiss?"

Beth freezes, stunned, heart pounding. She doesn't mind doing it, likes doing it when she's turned on, but no one has ever asked for it with words. She's had her face pushed down there, but she's never known anyone requesting it like this. Which means what? Rachel must be experienced. But with an ass like hers, why shouldn't Rachel be experienced? Rachel's husband, other men, or the lesbians Rachel has known? Does it make any difference?

It suddenly occurs to Beth that she's at a threshold with Rachel. Does she want to cross it? Of course she does. Isn't that what she wants? She stares down at Rachel's big ass, at the plump hairy cunt, at the winking dark anus. With a sigh of surrender, she drops forward to bury her face between Rachel's spread buttocks.

She hears a grunt of approval from Rachel, then Rachel's hands are gone, and Beth uses her own hands to hold the cheeks apart to keep the playing field exposed. Mouse-face in the ass of the goddess, she thinks. This is where she belongs, her ultimate fantasy with any woman who gets her thinking about sex. Rachel's crack has a delicious earthy scent, the groove warm and damp. But she doesn't want to do too much, not now. She licks up from the bottom of Rachel's cunt to Rachel's tailbone, then a quick kiss and lick on the ring itself, and then she pulls back and returns to massaging Rachel's thighs.

Rachel purrs again. "That was nice. You're very sweet and I like you."

"And I like you too."

"I can't stay much longer. I need to get home to the family."

Rachel has a husband and two teenage children, a house in a suburb.

Beth nods. "Okay."

Beth finishes by massaging Rachel's calves and feet. What will it be like in the office now?

Before Rachel goes home, they sit in the living room again and Rachel cuddles Beth. Rachel is dressed again, and Beth is wearing a robe. "What do you want?" Rachel says.

Beth looks at her and trembles. She tells herself there's no sense hiding what she wants. "I want you to own me," she says.

"Own you? What does that mean?"

"It means I always do what you want and when you want it."

Rachel says nothing. And then: "Really?"

"Yes."

Rachel chuckles. "You're a lawyer and you want to do this? You want to be my puta, my little dyke whore?"

"Yes."

"Maybe we'll get in trouble in the office."

"No, we won't, we'll be careful."

Rachel smiles, pinches Beth's chin and kisses Beth's mouth. "I don't know, honey, maybe you'll be sorry."

Beth shakes her head. "I won't be sorry."

Rachel sighs. "You sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

Maybe she is and maybe she isn't. What she knows is that she's afraid.

(to be continued...)