Bethanie & Maddy: The Bet Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bethanie, standing, hands resting on her own breasts, fingers unconsciously spreading the lubricant all over herself, was fighting a familiar losing battle. She wanted to be stronger with Maddy at times like this but... Oh, it was impossible! They needed some kind of agreement or arrangement that would... Crap, she couldn't think about that right now: Maddy's tongue had just reached her clit.

Maddy's small hands had come from behind and as her tongue, laden with Bethanie's girlish come, had continued its journey to the front of her pussy, her hands had prepared by spreading the skin that guarded Bethanie's precious little button. Her hands were flat on Bethanie's skin and in fact it was her thumbs that were pulling, exposing the target. Her aim was set. Her tongue didn't miss.

"Jesus, Maddy... that's so good." That clever little tongue just kept working away, while Maddy made a cheery "I know" hum at the back of her throat. Bethanie found that she was torn; she really wanted to lose her bra and play with her aching nipples, but she knew that Maddy was getting a kick out of the dildo being wedged there and she didn't want to put it aside.

She tried to tug the cups down, to free her nipples, but that wouldn't work with this bra, the cups weren't meant to flex, it was more supportive. She tried to rub the little nubs of potential joy through the lace, but that didn't work either, and then she tried to slip her left hand between the lace of the cup and her soft, slippery, lubed breast. But to get past the dildo that was sticking up in the air she had to bend her wrist at such an angle that it was virtually impossible. She groaned, partly in frustration, partly because now Maddy was working her tongue into a furious rhythm, licking, penetrating and working only her pussy and ignoring her clit.

Maddy's tongue. God, Maddy's tongue was a weapon that could drive her to a shuddering climax in almost no time at all. It was only because she was playing around at the moment (her tongue seeming to test how wet she could really make Bethanie just by tasting and teasing her lips then slipping inside and flying back to front, then front to back again and again) that Bethanie hadn't come yet. In fact, she was being more frustrating than normal this time, she must have known that Bethanie loved the short, fast licks that worked only the front of her pussy and her clit, or the very back of her pussy and the delicate skin between there and her asshole. She liked it to be focussed and all in the same direction. But this time after her initial attack Maddy had stayed away from the good bits, and was instead just running back and forth in the middle, her tongue switching directions like she was painting a goddamn barn!

"Maddy please..." Bethanie said, and was embarrassed to hear how desperate her gasp sounded. Maddy responded with an unintelligible hum, but continued. Tonight she was really taken with the idea of how wet Bethanie would get - she almost felt like putting her through her paces, to just keep teasing her until she came almost by accident. "Please just..."

Maddy broke her contact with that delicious cleft and took a long, ragged breath. "Please what?" she asked, in an annoyingly oblivious voice. Her right hand came up and her two middle fingers swiftly penetrated the hot, sopping opening between Bethanie's legs. Her lips opened up to welcome them and they deeper they sank, the hungrier her pussy seemed to be. Bethanie wasn't paying attention, but the wet, lascivious sound made Maddy shiver with joy. She started finger-fucking her girlfriend, but very, very slowly.

"Please make me..." Bethanie swallowed, couldn't finish her sentence. Fuck she wanted to touch her nipples! She had to... She didn't let herself think, she didn't know that at that moment Maddy was looking up to see everything that was going on, she just let her hands do what they wanted.

Her right hand took hold of the base of that studded blue cock and pushed it down, further, between her gleaming breasts. The gap wasn't huge and it was difficult, she had to use her left hand to ease it down, but the cock had been so heavily lubed that it was possible and she felt those big round studs bumping between her so, so sensitive flesh. She felt them bumping on some of the bra too, and when she couldn't push the dildo down any further without losing her grip on it she pulled it back up. Again, it was tight, but pretty smooth and slick and that feeling - bump, bump, bump - it wasn't right, it wasn't enough to get her nipples off, but it was something.

Maddy's response was silent but rapturous, her mouth wide in disbelief as she watched what Bethanie was doing. She would never have expected Bethanie to take it in that direction! Her fingers still slowly slipping in and out, she prompted her again: "Please what?"

"Please," Bethanie gasped, pushing the cock back down, then pulling it out again, quicker this time, "make me come. Maddy, please!" Again, she thrust the dildo down into the slippery valley of her cleavage - bump, bump, bump - and again she pulled it up, her upper body bending and shaking a little now with this new, strange simulation.

"Oh my God," muttered the petite blonde, shaking her head in wonder and then bringing her face forwards once more. This time she wasn't teasing, and her tongue and lips flicked and rubbed over Bethanie's clit (which was still clearly accessible, so red and swollen now), first licking it, then sucking firmly and forcefully pulling on it and the flesh around it. Her right hand kept up the slow penetration, driving into the taller girl's body and then almost reluctantly withdrawing. Finally her left hand joined in, teasing at the back of Bethanie's pussy, tickling at the edge of her pussy lips and just behind them, never quite reaching that tight little hole even further back.

It was over in less than a minute, and when Maddy took a breath and sucked greedily at Bethanie's clit again, this time firmly rubbing it with her tongue as she did so, the tall Brunette's shapely thighs started to shake and she came. Maddy felt her fingers being squeezed slightly, and suddenly her knuckles were making an even wetter, sexier sound when they pushed into Bethanie's lips. Her fingers, resting gently between Bethanie's wet cleft and her dark puckered rear could feel muscles inside her tensing and trembling uncontrollably. And her mouth, as she released that gorgeous clit and ran her tongue down between those lips, was filled with the most delicious flavour she knew.

"I... I..." Bethanie gasped, maybe trying to make a sentence, maybe just squeaking out the sound. The annoyance at Maddy's constantly rampaging libido that had been nagging away in the back of her mind was completely silenced for a moment. Her head was empty of thoughts and full of feeling. She managed to keep her legs underneath her, but as her whole body crackled and sparked with an electrifying climax she found herself bending double at the waist, gasping and panting for breath. Her hands weren't supporting herself though, they were still occupied fucking the blue dildo in and out of the heaving, trembling valley of her chest. She didn't even realise that she was still doing it at this point, but in a way the insistent friction she was creating there was mingling with the electric shocks jolting up from her pussy to stimulate her even higher. "Maddy... baby..." she panted.

The orgasm crested and broke, and slowly she felt her senses returning. Maddy's fingers were no longer fucking or tenderly stroking her, but her mouth was still there, hungrily lapping up the juices that she had helplessly produced. Bethanie, straightening up halfway, looked down at her hand on the base of the dildo with a kind of shocked expression. Had she really been...? Of course, she remembered clearly doing it (just not the thought processes that had led her to it), but now, just after her climax she felt pathetic for having fucked her own breasts with a toy just to try to get off. She returned the toy to what she thought was its original position - Maddy would be triumphant if she found out.

Maddy's mouth finally broke away from where it had been drinking, and the blonde girl licked her lips with villainous relish. "Mm-mm! Bethy, you are more delicious than ever. Is this all that exercise or something?"

"Shut up..." whispered Bethanie, breathlessly, and now, with Maddy finally releasing her she found that her legs could no longer support her and she tried to lower herself onto the sofa. She missed and landed with a bump on the floor. The dildo wobbled obscenely between her breasts as she landed, and she immediately blushed to think she would be getting her come all over the carpet. Maddy didn't seem to care though, she was grinning from ear to ear, using her fingers to collect Bethanie's glistening cum from her cheeks and all around her mouth, then sucking them clean.

"Well..." she started, her tone wicked, and Bethanie, leaning back, and supporting herself with her arms (even though that pushed her chest out and made her improvised-dildo-holder even more ridiculous) shot her a look that managed to be irritated, flustered, grateful, loving and resolved all at the same time. "That was fun!" Maddy laughed in response to the expression.

"Seriously, baby, you're just... it's too much."

"What is?"

"Your goddamn sex-drive is! I'm not kidding! Give me a chance, Madeline! I went to the gym and... Jesus, didn't you say you had some pumpkin soup or something?"

"A kind of pumpkin soup..." Maddy pulled a guilty face - she wasn't much of a cook. "But Bethy, why is this a problem? You're beautiful and I'm horny and... you're not trying to tell me you didn't enjoy that?" she sent Bethanie a naughty, crooked smile.

"Argh!" Bethanie clenched her fists in annoyance and threw her head back again, her long dark hair trailing the floor. "Of course I enjoyed it. I loved it, but just... you're so much more..."

"Ok, stop right there Bethy," Maddy cut in with a raised eyebrow, "I wasn't the one tit-fucking myself with a lubed-up dildo."

"Y... you saw that?" stammered Bethanie, her face going bright red, her eyes wide. "I didn't mean to do that!"

"Well, you certainly looked like you were pretty into it." Maddy licked another of her fingers clean, making simmering eye contact with her girlfriend.

"It's not," Bethanie swallowed, flustered again, "the point, Maddy. I think that you... you can't control yourself!"

"Oh please!" Maddy cackled as if the idea was the most ridiculous thing in the world. "I can control myself perfectly well, it's just that you," here, her voice suddenly became tender, and she reached out and touched Bethanie's ankle, the closest part of the girl to her, "are the sexiest, most beautiful girlfriend I've ever had. Maybe the cutest girl I've ever seen!"

"Shut up." Bethanie blushed again, and lowered her face so that Maddy couldn't see her smile clearly. She was supposed to be mad!

"Bethy, every time we're together - here, at work, at the cinema - it's like I'm starring in my own Hollywood romance. Except that it keeps turning into the greatest porn flick ever too," she giggled, blushing a little herself now, "so all I want to do is enjoy every second."

Bethanie paused, letting the heat in her cheeks fade for a moment. "Baby, me too. But this," she nodded at Maddy, "you and me? It's so new, I need to go a little slower sometimes so I can... understand it?" She stopped, uncertain of herself.

"I see," Maddy smiled a little sadly, stroking her girlfriend's long leg. "For me... what's to understand? But if you want to go a little slower then, really, I just want to make you happy."

"Thanks baby," Bethanie smiled gratefully, then after a moment she added, "I bet you can't keep your hands off me anyway though."

"Sorry?"

"I bet even though you say that, you'll still be all over me all the time," she smiled, playing now. "You're such a nympho."

"What?" Maddy's eyes opened wide in mock shock, "How dare you! I'm in complete control of myself! If you don't want me to touch you..."

"Bullshit!" Bethanie couldn't help laughing, "Ok, ok, a serious bet! I bet that you can't go one week without trying to seduce me or grab my ass or finger me on the train or..."

"I can't touch you for a week?" Maddy frowned, "Screw that, I..."

"No," interrupted Bethanie, "you can touch me if you want - I couldn't go a week without cuddling you either. And kissing is ok too." Bethanie paused, trying to formulate the rules in her head as she went along. "You lose the bet if you try anything that I think is deliberately... is too sexual."

"I... hmmm," Bethanie could see that Maddy was intrigued, probably it was the idea of a bet itself that was the main selling point to her. "If I win?"

"Then you've proved that it's not all about sex for you, and for at least a week after that I'll be yours - totally." Bethanie pointed to herself, dragging a finger down from her collarbone into the lube that was still smeared over her chest. She pushed her finger into the soft flesh of her breast, next to the dildo, selling the bet, luring Maddy in. "I'll do anything you want, anywhere, anytime," she purred, her voice honeyed and seductive.

Maddy looked a little flustered herself now, "And if you win?"

"Then you really can't control yourself, and you have to do what I say for a week. Which probably will be very naughty, but probably won't involve you touching me." Bethanie knew she had this in the bag.

"Starting tomorrow?" Maddy asked, shrewdly.

"Starting tomorrow then." Bethanie agreed.

"You've got a bet," smiled Maddy, "tomorrow you'll see just how strong I can be! For now though," she pointed at the toy that Bethanie was 'holding' for her, "give that here, I still want to use it properly." The emphasis she put on the last word teased Bethanie over what she had done just a few minutes ago.

"Listen..." sighed Bethanie, flushing with embarrassment again, "that was..."

"That was," started Maddy, leaning forwards and dropping onto her hands and knees, "one of the hottest things I've ever seen." She started crawling on her hands and knees towards Bethanie. She was still wearing her top and pants and everything, Bethanie realised with a start. It made her feel very naked for a second. She was over Bethanie's thighs now, crawling up the reclining girl's body. "Watching you," she lowered her voice to a surprisingly harsh whisper, an evil grin painted across her face, "fuck your own tits with this thing," she reached out and took hold of the base of it herself, her face inches from Bethanie's large, delcious breasts, "was so nasty, so... slutty," Maddy seemed to be relishing these crude words that she rarely ever used, Bethanie couldn't breathe, "it made me want to fuck your cunt with it sooooo bad." Bethanie gasped, Maddy had never used the C-word before! She had never called her a slut, or slutty!

Maddy pulled the blue, studded cock from between Bethanie's breasts with a fake moan of effort. Bethanie arched her back and moved with her, biting her lip as the prick bumped its way out. She was extremely aware of its absence from her flesh. "There we go. Oh look, you used all the lube up already. Dirty girl."

"I..."

"You shut up this time." Maddy found the tube of lubricant again, on the floor right next to where they were sitting. "Maybe we don't really need it, you are pretty fucking wet Bethy," she squeezed another messy load out onto the bumpy plastic, "but just in case. Now, you got me pretty riled up with that... sexy show and this bet thing. So," she growled in a feral way, "get rid of the bra and get on your hands and knees."

Bethanie swallowed nervously again and hurried to comply as Maddy made sure that blue cock was good and slippery. Once her breasts were free she could really feel how messy they were, smeared with all that lubricant they shone in the light. Maddy noticed too, and grinned wickedly. Then Bethanie turned herself over, and nervously presented her luscious behind to her girlfriend.

"I already came pretty, uh, hard, so be gentle, Maddy."

"You know what you are Bethy? Bootylicious."

"Shut up!" Bethanie blushed even though Maddy couldn't see her face now.

"Hmm," Bethanie felt Maddy's hand on her ass, wet with lube again. "Spread your legs more."

"Like this?"

"Oh, very cute Bethy." Maddy ran her hand up Bethanie's ass and stroked her back. A hard, familiar shape introduced itself to the sensitive lips of Bethanie's pussy. "Well, since our bet starts tomorrow Bethy, I hope you realise this is going to be a long night."

"Hey, I..." Bethanie started, but her words were choked off as, with only a little pressure, her girlfriend drove the head of the dildo into her. "Oooh boy..."

Bethanie, down on all fours, her knees wide apart, spreading herself for Maddy, hung her head so that her hair brushed the floor again and gasped. Maddy was kneeling up behind her, her hips very close to Bethanie's but slightly to the left, as she held the base of the blue toy in her right hand and fucked it into the brunette's well-prepared pussy. Her left hand stroked Bethanie's back affectionately.

The head of the plastic prick inside her, the first large studs pressing against her pussy lips, Bethanie felt sparks crackling inside of her. She opened her eyes, and with her head hanging down the first thing she saw were her own lube-splattered breasts hanging down off her body. She screwed her eyes shut - God, this was too sexy. She was pretty sure she would need a lot more energy tonight, she couldn't get this worked up so quickly.

Maddy stroked her back again. "Relax Bethy," she said softly, and Bethanie complied, feeling her tension drain away. "Just let me fuck you with this big cock like the naughty girl you are!" she added cheekily, and Bethanie felt all the tension come rushing back again.

"Maddy!" she scolded, but at that moment Maddy increased the pressure on her pussy and with a torturous, exquisite stretching she felt the uneven shaft slip deep inside her. "Oh, oh! OH!" She cried, leaning forwards as the thing pushed her. "Fuck!"

"Oh yeah," Maddie steadied her hips with her hand, "still a little more to go, Bethy!"

"Wait, it's..." Maddy ignored this protest and pressed even harder.

"Shush, you. You know full well you can take more than that."

"Mmmng!" Bethanie made a strange, low noise as the big studs stretched her open again and the dildo slid even further into her. "Oh God. Oh God."

"Oh God, you look gorgeous!" Maddy said, and leaned down to kiss her girlfriends ass. She gripped the dildo firmly and slowly started pulling. Bethanie was panting, all of her senses dominated by the exhilarating penetration of her body. The feeling, as the cock slid out again, was indescribable, but it made her cry out, raw and loud. "Fuck this is sexy," Maddy commented again.

Bethanie wanted to do more, but she just couldn't. She needed her arms to support her, and she wasn't' relaxed enough to really fuck her hips back onto the prick - the shape made it difficult. All she could do was kneel there passively and wait for Maddy to fuck her with it. Luckily Maddy wasn't making her wait long.

The prick slid in, stretching her wide, and then quickly came out again. She threw her head back now, tossing it to get her hair out of her face, and she bit her lip as Maddy thrust it back in firmly, for a third time. God, it felt amazing! The shape of this dildo - she could really feel it moving inside her, pushing it's way past her lips and... Well, she really felt like she was being fucked. Once this really got going, she was just going to be Maddy's toy for the rest of the night.

Maddy was leaning, craning her neck and ogling Bethanie's big, dangling breasts. Bethanie was lost to the dildo, so Maddie could really enjoy watching the sexy view of them swinging slightly as Bethanie rocked forwards and backwards, controlled by the fake cock inside her. She dragged the dildo out, Bethanie leaned back, and her shining breasts swung back too. Maddy was a little jealous - after all her own 'rack' was tiny (but perky), nothing at all to brag about. But then again, she felt that having a girlfriend who was well endowed in that department meant that she could enjoy a lot of the aesthetic advantages in that area.