Bethany Gets Afro-Sheened Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His bigness filled her tightness and she could only offer an open mouth now as it held a silent scream for his kissing lips. Her climax was imminent. She reached for his hand and brought it to her breast. He tweaked her nubile nipple and she came on an upstroke, gushing female fluid on his dickhead. Then her pussy dropped down again. And the cycle started all over again. Bethany came at least seven times...even she lost count.

Satisfied, she lifted herself off and sat back in the tub. His hard cock still stood out proudly and quite obviously ready for more. "Just give me a minute, Hon' and I'll finish you," she said panting a bit.

"Yo' mean yo' gots mo' to yo' plan?"

"Well, DUUUUHHH?! You haven't even given me your sperm. You really think that was it? C'mon, get up and let's dry off. I want you in your bed."

They both quickly dried each other and went to Foley's king-size bed. Bethany kneeled at the side of the bed while Foley rested his back on the mattress. She placed her head on his belly, looking to him and said she was going to give him the most intense orgasm he had ever experienced. Turning her face the other way, she took his still rock hard cock in her right hand and gracefully began to pump it just inches from her eyes. It was so close her breath swirled around the shaft. He moaned. She used her other hand to massage his balls with her long manicured nails.

"Suck it, slut. Suck my fuckin' cock," he demanded.

"Now, now, Hon,' behave. Just leave it all to me. I'll do you right."

She switched hands, still jerking pre-cum coated cock and moved her lips up to his. She kissed him, allowing his tongue to enter her mouth. She sucked it like a cock and continued her handjob as he moaned in pleasure. He didn't know what he did in this life to deserve the undivided attention and body of a stunningly beautiful young white 18-year-old, but he wasn't about to think about too deeply.

She could feel his dick throb in her hands and knew he was getting close. She pumped him faster and then just as he was about to fire off, she turned to face his cock and squeezed the top of his shaft just below the head to stop him from cumming. His hips twitched several times but no sperm was released.

Slowly she petted his dick until it calmed and then began her tug job again, building him toward another orgasm. She licked around his belly button as her long nails scratched his shaft and her free hand squeezed his nuts.

Moaning and aching for release, he was ready to cum. She repeated her technique again and squelched his orgasm for a second time. "Damn, bitch, I gotta get off. Whatchu doing to me?"

"Relax lover. You're in good hands." Bethany very gently caressed his abused cock and balls until she felt he was ready for a third attempt. She brought her mouth to his again and sucked his tongue while she relentlessly stroked his cock. It really swelled in her hand now. She stopped every so often to dig her nails in and he seemed to enjoy it.

"Ahhhhh...I...gonna..." and before he could get all the words out, Bethany brought her gorgeous face to his cock. She rested the side of her head on his belly just above his pubic hair line. Then wrapped her lips around his mushroom crown while the index finger of her left hand lay parallel atop his shaft. She had the finger in her mouth as well as her long nail scratched at the tender skin just below the cock head. It acted like a trigger, stimulating his cock like never before.

He couldn't hold back any longer and exploded, as she had promised, with the most intense orgasm of his life, unleashing into her black-cock trained mouth, an enormous bounty of ghetto splooge. So much so, in fact, that some leaked out of her lips before she could swallow it all down.

During this, Bethany felt the strength and force of the cumshot as it erupted into her mouth like an active volcano, hitting her tonsils and throat walls over and over until she couldn't quite handle her copious reward.

"Damn, bitch, where yo' learn to do dat?"

"Oh, just something I picked up from a web blog," she coyly said while lapping up cum that had dripped on his belly. "But that's not all of the surprise..."

"I love it. Yo' got mo' fo' me?"

"Yes, I told my mom I was sleeping over at a friend's house so we could study for a test. We'll have the whole night together and I want you to have me as many times as you'd like, any way you want it."

"Yo' gonna let me do anything I want?"

"Yes. But I'd be grateful for a couple more mouthfuls of cum before the sun comes up."

"Come up here, girl."

Bethany laid her naked body on top of his in the bed and they kissed. He didn't at all seem shy about kissing the lips of a girl who just took his load and swallowed it. What a man he was, she thought to herself.

"I'm all yours, Hon,'" she whispered in his ear as his wondering hands explored her body. Their lovemaking was suddenly interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Who could that be?" asked Bethany.

Foley turned to the clock on the nightstand. "Oh, shit, it's my bowling partner. We were supposed to hit the lanes tonight. Stay put. I'll be back."

Foley found his pants and quickly slipped into them. He opened the door. "Hey, Monty, s'up blood?"

"Yo Fol', same shit. Ready to hit the lanes?"

"Well, maybe I got a better idea. How's this sound..."

After a short conversation, Foley walked back to bedroom. "Hey, slut, yo' wanted another mouthful of jizz, I thinks my friend would be happy to accommodate. Yo' game?"

Bethany lay in bed with a sheet over her. "So you're asking me to suck off a complete stranger? Some guy I never before met?" she said with a deceitful tone in her voice.

"Yeah, I guess I am."

"Is he black?"

"Yes he is, very black."

"You know, if that's the case, you didn't even need to ask. Bring it on! Just one thing, though. Could I be blindfolded, Hon'? I'd like to do it without ever knowing who I sucked off. Wouldn't that be a hoot?"

"Oh, so yer a Blind Robin girl," laughed Foley pulled a bandana from his drawer and tied it tightly over her eyes. "Can yo' see?"

"Not a thing," replied Bethany.

"Awright, git down here on yo' knees and have yo' mouth wide open and ready for Monty. We'll be right in."

"Hey, Foley, what's Blind Robin?"

"That's when a ho' wears a blindfold and sucks a roomful of cocks then tries to guess who each one belongs to."

Wow, what a concept, she thought. She would probably never try that and yet she could barely believe she was about to taste her third black cock of the day. In fact, her third black cock ever. Her excitement rose, her body felt all pumped up like a caffeine high. She hoped he would be able to give her a thorough throat thrashing. She really ached for a first-rate face-fuck.

The men found Bethany in heat, sucking on two of her fingers. "Here's the slut I was tellin' yo' 'bout. Ain't she a gorgeous piece of white ass?"

"You weren't kidding, she sure is Foley. Those are the most perfect tits I ever saw."

"Thank you!" Bethany said and grabbed each breast with her hands and squeezed them.

"And the bitch just loves suckin' cock, but only black cock, ain't that a fact, bitch?"

"Mmmmmmm...it is! It truly is!! There's nothing quite like having my mouth crammed with a black cock and working it up to shoot a hot load of gooey spunk down my throat. Damn, I'm jonesing for more sperm. I haven't had any supper so I hope you both can whip up huge batches to satisfy my hunger. Ahhhhhhh..."

"Well, Monty, I thinks she ready for yo'."

"And you mean to tell me she does this for free?"

"Not fo' free, Monty. Yo' gots to pay her cum."

Monty smiled and walked to the kneeling cheerleader and stuffed his limp cock in her salivating open mouth. "Let it get hard right in your mouth. Don't take it out or suck it. Just play with my balls and my cock will grow right down your throat. Pretend it's a big throat lozenge. "

Bethany anxiously gobbled up the four flaccid inches of his meat. She gently caressed, tugged, squeezed, and scratched his balls with her hands and long manicured nails to stir his limpness to hard excitement. Feeling it come to life, her saliva drooled in strands to the floor. With her lips pressed into his short hairs, the head of his cock swelled and began submerging its way into her throat. The black cock seemed to have a mind of its own, growing nearly effortlessly, and driving blind into the dark gorge of her gullet.

Having her throat packed with black dick was pure heaven; her lips uncontrollably smiled around the root of his shaft. She was proud and overjoyed having captured her third black dong of the day. Attempts at slurping up her drool proved difficult as her stimulated glands couldn't stop producing saliva.

Monty was fully hard now and yanked on her ponytail to withdraw his cock. She took the opportunity to draw in as much of her saliva as she could. His cock glistened with her spit. It was long and smooth with a couple of protruding veins. The shaft and the head were both midnight black. If she were able to see it, she would have thought it the most beautiful cock ever. It stood out pompously at nine inches and if she had a tape measure she would have been able to calculate her total black cock intake for the day--29 inches.

Bethany took her hands and stroked it as Monty moaned, "Ooooooo that feels goooood. Do you mind if I take the blindfold off?"

"Yes I do. I do not want to see your face. I will ruin the whole act for me."

"But I want to see your eyes when I fuck your face?" Monty insisted.

"What if I draw all da curtains an' blinds, close da door, an' let Monty shine a flashlight in your face?" suggested Foley.

"Yeah, I think that would be good. But hurry," said Bethany, "I'm burning for that black cock."

As the young cheerleader two-handed Monty's nine inches, Foley found a flashlight and darkened the room. Holding the flashlight, Monty aimed it at the preacher's daughter's angelic face while Foley untied the blindfold. Still stroking his slick cock, Bethany begged with squinting eyes, "Please think of your cock as a plunger and my throat as a clogged drain that needs clearing. Please do me," and she beamed a pearly grin, looking up into eyes she couldn't see but knew were staring down at her.

Monty took her ponytail in his hand and thrust his hips forward forcing his slippery black eel into her open mouth. It slid easily down her throat as she readily accommodated his length. He pounded it down in an unmerciful face-fuck of such force and abandon that the young vixen reached new heights of sexual ecstasy. This was more than she had hoped for. Her eyes and mouth watered freely as she gagged on his black serpent yet he allowed her only a quick breath between thrusts before his flesh wand returned to assaulting her esophagus.

Foley walked behind her and took her arms in his hands and held them behind her back. She was completely helpless to Monty's rude abuse of her throat. And as only black cock could do, she came three times in succession without ever touching herself. The short and sweet of it, Bethany was in absolute bliss.

After about twenty plunges down Bethany's throat, Monty pulled out and stroked himself. "Damn, that's a stubborn clog don't you think. Foley?"

"It sure is."

"Guess I'll have to plunge it harder, huh?"

Bethany, gasping for air as her bountiful breasts heaved on her chest with each breath, widened her eyes in delight. "Yes...yes..." was all she could manage to say.

The nine incher burrowed deeply again in her throat. He held her down on it and repeated short, quick jabs in her gullet. She squirmed and coughed it up, fighting for breath. "Again..." she said. And they repeated the jabs. This time she brought up some bile with a cough.

"There it is Foley, I think I got it all plunged out now. Good Girl."

Bethany smiled and shoved his dick back down her throat. She coughed another time but soon learned to take his aggressive cock by completely relaxing her throat muscles and giving herself to it unconditionally. Her drooled freely ran down her chin and on her breasts but most had collected into a puddle on the floor before her. There was also a puddle of her cum under her legs which had leaked through her panties.

They got into a steady rhythm of mouth-fucking and he told her to look up at him. He said he liked to look into a bitch's eyes when he came in her mouth. "Foley why don't you let go of the ho's arms. She wants the jizz so much let's let her do the rest of the work herself and jerk me off."

Foley released her and the black-cock obsessed girl immediately clutched the 34-year-old's cock with both hands and began whacking it off. Her long nails quickly became slick with pre-cum and spit. They looked almost pornographic wrapped around his snake, furiously and desperately pumping him off.

"Give me a big load, Hon'--I'm really hungry," she said looking up to him although all she could see was the flashlight.

He began to buck and soon expelled huge gobs of spunk into her face. Bethany never flinched as his cum splashed on her nose, open mouth, eyes, forehead, chin, and even in her hair. She took the rest of his ejaculation right in her mouth. He pulsing continued until she had about half a mouthful which she gratefully swallowed. He kept the light on her as she carefully collected the thick wads of joy on her face with her fingers and licked them clean until she had eaten all of his load.

"Delicious. What an incredible load of cum, Monty. And thank you, that was the best face-fuck I've ever had. My throat will be sore for weeks! I love it!"

"Glad to give it to you," said Monty, "but I'm gonna head down to Amber Lanes now. You coming Foley," and he clicked off the flashlight and reached for his pants. Bethany closed her eyes, not wanting to see his face.

"I'll be back in a couple hours, bitch. Why don't yo' wash up and when I git back I'll fuck yo' all night long," Foley suggested.

12